[drama 2005] Love I Want To Kill/ Ijuksa 이죽일놈의사랑

j.lee

Guest dorkette

well, episode six is already uploaded on one of the backlog pages.

couldn't tell you which one, though. i forget.

i literally skimmed through 20 pages in the last 20 minutes so i'm going :wacko:

this is sort of weird.

i have episode 6 LQ but no episode 5 since all those links died haha

oh well.

i actually had time to translate this week, too! :angry::lol:

that cap of episode 6 that Origins posted looks so interesting.

i'm very curious!

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest bloodbunny

uhh did somone ysi epi 5?

cuz ppl were slaughtering the links yesterday lol like hungry lions waiting for a piece of meat

rawr

so i backed off

and i was left out .. :(

requesting epi 5 ysi or mega or link? =]

and yea, im scared to go looking for it myself cuz of all the SPOILERS!

thankss

Guest dorkette

i just read that the ratings went down-- again!

oy vey, hopefully it'll start picking up.

i never like to ask for ysi links--

but it seems that many of you got your hands on episode 5 yesterday...

none of them are working and my connection kicked me off the megaupload download and now i can't download from mega for another couple hours because "there are too many connections from your IP address"...

so is there anyone that could possibly upload episode 5?

i'm very embarrased to ask, but i can't help with translating/subbing until i actually watch it. :(

i just read that the ratings went down-- again!

oy vey, hopefully it'll start picking up.

i never like to ask for ysi links--

but it seems that many of you got your hands on episode 5 yesterday...

none of them are working and my connection kicked me off the megaupload download and now i can't download from mega for another couple hours because "there are too many connections from your IP address"...

so is there anyone that could possibly upload episode 5?

i'm very embarrased to ask, but i can't help with translating/subbing until i actually watch it. :(

i PMED YOU THE LINK

I think if we paratice pay it foward method (an english movie)

everybody get to see the drama..

So anyone who has dwnlod from YSI link at least must help to uplod

too once..

let's practice this...

BTW - You have help us a lot.. thank you for helping with the sub

Guest toc tien

uhh did somone ysi epi 5?

cuz ppl were slaughtering the links yesterday lol like hungry lions waiting for a piece of meat

rawr

so i backed off

and i was left out .. :(

requesting epi 5 ysi or mega or link? =]

and yea, im scared to go looking for it myself cuz of all the SPOILERS!

thankss

http://www6.spread-it.com/dl.php?id=d051bf...e59707f081296ad

Guest renni72

The megaupload for episode 5 can be found on page 174, provided by Seirin and jlee.....I got my episode 5 from them.

jlee, thanks for ysi for episode 6. Got it!!!!

Guest natalia siew

i just finished watching episode 6.

SO FRIKEN GOOD.!!!

I CANT WAIT UNTIL NXT MONDAY. AHHHH I CANT WAIT.

i can see they will start to like each other^^

this episode has been quite an improvement from the other so far.

i hope it was good ratings.

i love how she runs to him at the end, trying to protect him and then he protects her. AHHH!!

Would this thugs beating be part of Bok Gu's plan to win over ES???? I do hope not... :( If so then the two brothers really wronged poor ES, the victim. I would say if this is true then all 3 have mistaken each other...so who is actually in the wrong...her step mother??? She caused all this to happen. my opinion.

Guest dorkette

i PMED YOU THE LINK

I think if we paratice pay it foward method (an english movie)

everybody get to see the drama..

So anyone who has dwnlod from YSI link at least must help to uplod

too once..

let's practice this...

BTW - You have help us a lot.. thank you for helping with the sub

Last night's ratings(same time slot 10 pm)

대하드라마<서동요> SBS 16.4 (SBS Seodongyo)

미니시리즈<이죽일놈의사랑> KBS2 15.4 (Ijuksa)kbs

미니시리즈<달콤한스파이> MBC 10.0 (Sweet spy)MBC

http://www.tnsmk.com/

I was uploading for andrea,Thank's bam.

bam, jen, thanks.

i really appreciate it!

jen, i'll post at Rain International about what I can translate.

cya later!

Guest sweetann

Well, here is my thought....

I hope that Bi's character stays truth to what his inital plan was...revenge. I want him to really only be playing with SMA's character...ie....making her trust him, fall in love with him, and at the same time he acts like he is also, but it is only an act . Why??? First of all, he thinks SMA is the woman that caused his brother to be become a vegetable. He obviously must know that SMA was a person that his brother greatly loved...for example the pictures in his brother's apt, pictures of them together, and his brother's reaction to seeing her picture when the doctor showed it to him. Now, why would the writers make Bi's character fell in love with her??? It's too simple and straight forward because it makes the end look like its going to be tragic. I don't know how that writers will be able to turn things around and be able to make the ending into a happy one. Bi's loyality is to his brother's first because he is showing it time and time again when he drops everything and runs to his brother's side. If when Bi does found out the truth of everything...ie....the fall was an accident, his brother left SMA first, and not the other way around. I think that bi would feel obligation to return SMA back to his brother. Because when he does find out the truth, he will know that his brother and SMA did have a great love and that they still love each other. I think that bi will feel guilty for his plan that he plotted against SMA. That would be the only thing that Bi could do for his brother.

Another thing, what I think about SMA's starting to fell in love with Bi...I think its only puppy love because Bi is coming off so strong and bold. Something that she is not used to and it is like she is being swept off her feet. She is not thinking straight. i think she is still love with the brother and not over him because she is still thinking of him and trying to get over him. Because i think their love was real love, why would she still wait for him and try to find him if she really did not feel something genuine for the brother. Right now, I think she is confused about her feelings about she can only think that the brother had betrayed her. I think if she also finds out the truth about the pictures, about bi's plan, and how the brother still loved her after all this time. She would probably hate bi for his plan, and would want to go back to the brother since he was always true to her.

I really hope that the writers will throw a curve ball at the viewers. I hope this drama doesn't turn out to be like all of the other dramas out there...ie....happy ending, tragic ending, etc, or like what everyone thinks it will end. i would like this drama to be so different and it lwould leaves everyone thinking "wow i never thought that". I would like bi's character to be really mean and really leave SMA at the end. I want him to be really wicked. Now that would be a character that no one will ever forget. Not go to DJ, but maybe back to his old love (the one that was getting married, but at the end they meet again and she never did get married.)

that is just me thinking here. I just really want to see something different or a different ending than the ones that we usually see in korean dramas.....for example, people are already saying "the lead characters usually start to fall for each other in this and this episode". Its becoming so predictable about the flow of the drama. Well, i hope that i didnt richard simmons anyone off about my random thoughts here....

But anyways, i am really enjoying the drama so far. Thanks to everyone how reuploads and the subbing team.

Guest natalia siew

When ES stepmom goes --- auuwww.. otoke otoke.....

otoke .. otoke.. I feel like slapping her...

heheh..

Me too!!!! you slap one side I slap the other ok??? :lol: real irritant just cant stand her.

Archived