[drama 2005] Love I Want To Kill/ Ijuksa 이죽일놈의사랑

j.lee

Paulette, I hope so too, but too many twists and turns in the drama at this early stage is not good. The script...it's the script !

I'm following this drama just because of Bi...like most of us here !

Eh? what's wrong withe script?

I find it interesting though.Although i want less fight scenes.

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The character of Bokgu was portrayed as a man who attracts women to him easily but he does not care for them. He was a street fighter who used to live by his fists. He loved a girl but gave her and stays with a girl who more or less moves in his kind of world. Then out of the blue, he found his long lost brother who because of a girl he was forced to leave but still loved, falls and lies in a hospital bed like a vegetable. Misunderstandings and deceit created so much hatred in him to set on the path of revenge on that girl responsible. But suddenly the girl falls for him despite nursing a broken heart and Bokgu ??? If it is shown that he is pretending to love her at this point in time, it is acceptable, but not if his heart is really involved.

My two cents' worth . :rolleyes:

Guest fatgrrl_slim

You gals have nice analyses of what might happen. I am certainly hoping this is just all part of Bok Gu's revenge plot, if ever there was one. (I sound so mean, I actually wanted misfortune to happen. I'm so bad! :ph34r:) But I have a feeling it's not.

The last few scenes and the previews gave me a massive headache. I'm done speculating on this drama. For once, I wanna be proven wrong.

You gals have nice analyses of what might happen. I am certainly hoping this is just all part of Bok Gu's revenge plot, if ever there was one. (I sound so mean, I actually wanted misfortune to happen. I'm so bad! :ph34r:) But I have a feeling it's not.

The last few scenes and the previews gave me a massive headache. I'm done speculating on this drama. For once, I wanna be proven wrong.

Yes...REVENGE was the key word to this drama ! So I hope BK stills remember this fact...hehehe.. :D

Guest fatgrrl_slim

Yes...REVENGE was the key word to this drama ! So I hope BK stills remember this fact...hehehe.. :D

Maybe we should call Bok Gu and say, 'dude, I think you're forgetting something here...' :P

Guest whimsical

I don't know if I understood this scene correctly or not... Eun Suk pretending to be under attack just so Bok Gu would come to her aid? How pathetic is that?? :D Is she in love with the guy or what!

Edit: ripgal, don't worry, it's just me. And the episode is starting to pick up now.

i like that 'Peru' doll :P

aww..poor BokGu..he was heavily beaten up :(

i think..she did that because earlier she heard BG and his friend had some serious talks..it must be something about fighting with mafia..so i guess she did that fake act on purpose..she tried to interrupt what BG was going to do..she's afraid he'll be in danger..mm..just my opinion :rolleyes:

Pat, I agree with u. I think ES did it purposely to lure BG away from whatever dangerous task he's gonna do. She's trying to protect him. Which is what she did later on as well. I like her. She's so sweet to think of this idea to get him away from danger. And yes, I think they seriously fall in love with each other in the next 2 episodes. Tragedy is definitely gonna strike later since they fall in love so early in the show. I don't want to speculate what will happen. Let the scriptwriter tell her story.

Guest fatgrrl_slim

Pat, I agree with u. I think ES did it purposely to lure BG away from whatever dangerous task he's gonna do. She's trying to protect him. Which is what she did later on as well. I like her. She's so sweet to think of this idea to get him away from danger. And yes, I think they seriously fall in love with each other in the next 2 episodes. Tragedy is definitely gonna strike later since they fall in love so early in the show. I don't want to speculate what will happen. Let the scriptwriter tell her story.

Ah, ok. :) I guess I missed that part coz I was kinda getting bored with the episode. Actually, I saw that part but I didn't pay attention. Thanks for clarifying. :)

Guest Tammy_OX

Well, I missed it. Interesting how the story goes...can't wait to watch it. Hope someone is working/uploading very hard!

Personally, I prefer a happy ending.....but it wouldn't the case for this. :(

Guest hershy kissez

just something i noticed after thinking abot the ending of yesturdays ending.

you know how they tried to keep us in suspense (whether or not bokku shuld save eun seok or not) well then as we watch the previews we know she is okay because they show her.

okay wow ill just stob babbling and do my school work lol

Archived