[drama 2005] Love I Want To Kill/ Ijuksa 이죽일놈의사랑

j.lee

Guest fatgrrl_slim

I don't get that part, either. In the beginning it was established that ES loved MG so much that she's seeking him out, and BG hates ES because he thinks she caused his brother's fate. And then... BOOM! They meet and in a few days, there's deep attraction already. That's so illogical.

But enuf about that. It's IJUKSA time...

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hi guys..

i juz read Albert's summary of EP 5 juz now!!

im so hooked...juz on the summary!!! thanx Albert 4 the summary~!

downloading the LQ version now..hope it doesn't crash on me!!! :)

thnx J.Lee 4 the MU upload!!!

Guest c3cilia

maybe ...maybe the writer wants us to feel the lingering pains in the long run..make them fall in love..make them hate one another..make the audience guess..and in the end....boom..die..:(..ah...the thought of a sad ending just kept on popping...

but yeah..10 years of looking and loving..wouldn't it be enough to just you know..be there..and strong?..but then if you think aabout it again..maybe it's just a childhood love..and since thing happen along the way...she either fall for LKW or fall for someone tha she's attract to...and i guess..that someone just happen to be our Bokgu?..

i feel that at this time..she needs someone to help her with the pain..and that..bad*ss person with an ''I DON'T CARE''altitude attract her world..cuz she's into to much pain..she can't endure anymore..cuz she suffer for too long..and i guess that person just happen to be our Bokgu....maybe she's drawn to him..due to his lackiness?..

Spoiler: she's head over heel for him..just that she don't know it yet..in today's episode ...SHE'S TALKING TO THE BLACK BOXING DOLL WHO LOOK LIKE AN ALIEN.... and been thinking about Bokgu lately too..kekek.....how cute...

Guest escapist

Actually, ES was indeed still seeking MG out, but the fact that MG sold their couple pics to her for money was a blow to her. (Even though we all know it wasn't MG's doing ha) She cried like three times in this ep at the thought of MG. Such an act really broke her heart, but at the same time convinced her that if MG had already disregarded their r/ship, it's time for her to get it over as well. And well I guess BG's appearance at her most vulnerable time took an effect on her easily. I don't think she's in love with him yet, maybe just attracted to his mysterious ways?

As for BG.... We can actually interprete him taking ES away from the hotel as merely protecting what he felt belongs to his brother.

But ya, weak explanation. I myself don't buy that. And I'm also surprised why he thought of ES when he was about to kiss DJ.

SIGH, too fast!

Looking forward to today's ep.

Guest c3cilia

anyone who didn't miss the beginnning..Did his brother die? ...he seem to be okay..just wanna confirm before taking off to work..:)..so mad..i'm gonna miss the 2nd half of today's episode..so gonna die..:(...

I guess ES felt betrayed.. that's the reason for change of heart..

Yes, she does felt betrayed, but she is weird..cries emotionally one moment when shooting on location and then her eyes and mind on Bokgu. I don't agree that she could change so fast, a 360 deg. change of heart. If she is nursing a real broken heart and despair drives her to cry at the mention of Mingu's name, how can she be attracted to Bokgu in such a short time span. Not realistic, in my view. <_<

C3cilia...u're lucky enuff dear!! 2 get 2 watch it in advance of others!! like me..im still the one stuck at the 2nd ep!!!

Yes, she does felt betrayed, but she is weird..cries emotionally one moment when shooting on location and then her eyes and mind on Bokgu. I don't agree that she could change so fast, a 360 deg. change of heart. If she is nursing a real broken heart and despair drives her to cry at the mention of Mingu's name, how can she be attracted to Bokgu in such a short time span. Not realistic, in my view. <_<

well..it's a drama...hehe...a korean drama...:lol:

Guest fatgrrl_slim

Bam is right, MG is not dead... yet. :)

I don't like Kim Sa Rang's acting in the cemetery scene. But I like the way she counts money. :D I count money as part of my work and I'll never do it the way she does it.

I like the way the director emphasizes LKW's height in his scenes with Eun Suk's family. As someone pointed out before, it's full of metaphors. And I dunno why, but I'm beginning to like his character in the series. He seems to be a good man, but I know there's potential danger in there somewhere.

BTW, I think there's one scene missing. Didn't BG and ES ran off with the urn at the cemetery? It was edited out. I think they shouldn't have.

I hate the way they require all females in this series to wail whenever they cry. Annoying, to say the least.

SOMEBODY KILL EUN SUK'S' STEPMOTHER!!!! She's sooo friggin' ANNOYING!

Ok, back to watching IJUKSA...

^^Hahahahha that's what i mean annoying.

ES even think/talk to the black"peru(was that the name of the doll?)" as Bogku.

She falls for Bogku first.

Her Step mom! is jessu-opso!!!

Guest hershy kissez

[color=darkblue

SOMEBODY KILL EUN SUK'S' STEPMOTHER!!!! She's sooo friggin' ANNOYING!

Ok, back to watching IJUKSA...

ahahaha yeaaaa

her voice is so annoying and the way she decides everything for her step daughter -0-

Guest renni72

sob sob...the megaupload died on me at 94%!!!!!!!!!!!!

So am downloading AGAIN!!!

When I read Albert's summary, wasn't LKW so sweet to want to buy up all the seaweed so that Eun Seok will not be reminded of her sad past????

Guest fatgrrl_slim

Hehe... Shin Min Ah can't sing... (sorry, nitpicking here)

I have a new theory about the ending. I think BG will die; he will be killed off by these thugs who are harassing DJ right now. I think they're mafia or something.

I seem to be a bit bored with tonight's episode. I've never posted this much while watching IJUKSA.

haven't seen ep 5&6. you guys are fast. thanks albert for the summary. i'll wait for the subs and links to next eps.

here's my contribution to the thread. hope this hasn't been posted before.

035007045_L.jpg

035007044_L.jpg

035007043_L.jpg

creds: kbs ijuksa website

Hehe... Shin Min Ah can't sing... (sorry, nitpicking here)

I have a new theory about the ending. I think BG will die; he will be killed off by these thugs who are harassing DJ right now. I think they're mafia or something.

I seem to be a bit bored with tonight's episode. I've never posted this much while watching IJUKSA.

bored??? OMG..i hope i won't feel bored watching it!! :o

Guest fatgrrl_slim

I don't know if I understood this scene correctly or not... Eun Suk pretending to be under attack just so Bok Gu would come to her aid? How pathetic is that?? :D Is she in love with the guy or what!

Edit: ripgal, don't worry, it's just me. And the episode is starting to pick up now.

Guest fatgrrl_slim

Aha! There goes the first of my bold predictions... it's all gonna happen next week!

Rica: I'll join you. I'm dead right now, too.

Aha! There goes the first of my bold predictions... it's all gonna happen next week!

Rica: I'll join you. I'm dead right now, too.

OMG...the predictions u made about the mafia killing BG??

no way!!! not so fast rite??

Archived