[drama 2005] Love I Want To Kill/ Ijuksa 이죽일놈의사랑

j.lee

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest vanggirlie

i love his scruffy look...looks so manly.

i hope it'll be good because bi and shin minah are both so good looking in here.

OOHHHH Bi looks so HOT in white, I'm drooling!

Seriously I"m getting really excited that it's gonna be aired soon. Can't wait any longer

I think Ji Hun himself is also anticipating it too !!! :D Waiting for the drama to hit TV ratings and also to win awards for 2005 ! :P

Ji Hun Aza AZa Fighting !!! :P

jsgn.. he hurt his leg few days ago while filming. So maybe on Saturday, we may not see him dance like usual. I really can't tell how bad..but knowing him, he will still do his best ! Let's see what happens in Beijing .

:( really? I only know his ankle is hurted before HK .his leg also ? OMG,it is so bad.

but ,I would like to see him only and dont care if he dance or not :lol::lol:

It pains me everytime I heared news that some parts of his body is hurt while doing this series. I heard that he just had recovered from a nosebleed, now, his leg again? I hope he'll take care of himself more. i hope his concert this Saturday won't really affect much in his dancing, really hoping. I'm looking forward about news on his upcoming concert this weekend.

thanks for sharing his pictures especially the one in the beach. He's really sexy & hot in white, maybe because of the way he carries himself.

It pains me everytime I heared news that some parts of his body is hurt while doing this series. I heard that he just had recovered from a nosebleed, now, his leg again? I hope he'll take care of himself more. i hope his concert this Saturday won't really affect much in his dancing, really hoping. I'm looking forward about news on his upcoming concert this weekend.

thanks for sharing his pictures especially the one in the beach. He's really sexy & hot in white, maybe because of the way he carries himself.

Yeah...everytime he sneezes...his fans worry ! :D Guess becoz as a street fighter and bodyguard, he has to do many action scenes, so bound to be injured here and there. :( Those of us going to his concert this Saturday will not blame him if he cuts down on the dancing. :rolleyes: We just want him to be healthy ! :P

Hehehe...what is a good tragedy ? :P One that you laugh at the beginning and cry at the sad ending ? :lol:

I'd rather cry at the beginning and laugh at the happy ending ! :D

haha, me too. i just hope i won't be shedding too much tears >.<

aigoo...he injured his leg? :( hope he won't put too much stress on it when he performs :(

Guest dOotsiez

haha, me too. i just hope i won't be shedding too much tears >.<

aigoo...he injured his leg? :( hope he won't put too much stress on it when he performs :(

hahahas, i luv shedding tears, but yeah, i also luv happy endings. hope dis will b more touching than misa

aja!

Archived