[drama 2005] Love I Want To Kill/ Ijuksa 이죽일놈의사랑

j.lee

Guest - s O y u N -

this is DEFINITELY one of the best "serious" dramas i have watched since misa~~ and omggg the mood is like misa!

u kno what i noticed on today's ep?? on the part where bi was imagining his bro and eun suk at the beach, and he was smiling with his hat on, he SOOOOOOOOOOO reminded me of so ji sup!! hahaha

but this drama is VERY different from other dramas.. the lighting and perspective~ soOoO different! it was kinda freaky at first but i LOVE this drama now!!! >___________<

i TOTALLY see bi WAAAY differently now

HOTTNES!!!! loll

-xONE-

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess the viewers are really turned off at the too-serious and sometimes confusing theme of the drama. But Ep 5 is really good, so I hope word-of-mouth will be enough to boost the ratings for Ep.6.

I am not assured here..if many viewers had not tuned it to the 5 episodes, they may tend to ignore the drama and continue with what they have been watching on other channels. If other TV stations are showing good movies to coincide with Ijuksa..then it's pretty gloomy. Friends told me generally Koreans like to watch comedies at this time of the year or light-hearted love stories to while away the cold winter nights. How true ?

This drama may be too "dramatic" or heavy stuff with those flashbacks and confusion like Paulette said. :rolleyes:

Guest hershy kissez

Thanx for the GIF u made!!

realy nice eh!! make sum more kay!! :)

OMG!! u made me really curious n jealous now!!

i wish i can watch this eps now!!!

aigooo!! is it really good??

*better thn the previous???

*faints

haha i love making gifs and caps so just expect more in the future episodes :lol:

the episode was REALLY REALLY good. i think the best so far. imo at least.

Guest Eun Jung

ahh im so angry at myself.

i was downloading ep. 5, but my internet got disconnected, and now the YSI link doesnt work.

can someone be kind to upload it?

I'm dling from clubbox...but just a thought...YSI expired after 25 dls (too soon) so maybe uploader should consider ul @ www.filefactory.com

where u can ul file < or = 500 mb & keep file there forever as long as at least 1 person dl in b/w 15 days

i just finished the 5th episode and i must say that im really hooked....although i understood nothing of wat they were saying im still gonna watch this till the very end....and im sad at the fact that the rates are so low....hopefully they would go up soon....and thanks to those who have been uploading for all of us.....

Guest lilsh0rtnancy

Just my thoughts and musing over Episode 5 :

1. Lotsa deceit and webs of lies, especially on the part of ES's greedy and evil stepmum. She is after all the

main cause to break Mingu and Eunseok up.

2. What would it be like had Eunseok's dad and siblings step into MG's hospital room while BK was there too?

Again, purposely showing us the suspense of what if....

3. Until Albert's summary is out..just a guess here : Why was Bokgu so anxious to take ES from the Busan

hotel room where JS took her to ? Afraid that JS might carry out dishonorable actions? He ran up 18

floors instead of taking the lift ! And he was mean to knock the hotel doorman down with his car door.

4. LKW is up to now Mr. Nice Guy and I do like him. He does not look down on the bodyguard .

5. When BK called ES with his brother's mobilephone, what would happen had she said something loving

like "I miss you" or "where are you, you're breaking my heart". Bokgu would then re-examine his inner

thoughts and feelings. But instead her hurtful words enraged him further, thus pulling him away from the

edge of his attraction to her.

6. Bokgu does not love Da-jung at all, not even one teeny bit..just being nice to her.

7. The cliff-hanger for episode 6 : Will Mingu die ? I do not think so.

Wow, thanx so much for your insights. I haven't watched it yet, just downloaded it off of clubbox and i'm saving it for tonight. Although some people here think KS has better chemistry w/ Bi, I still prefer Shin Mina because looks wise I think they match really well and seem very comfortable with each other (look at the hot kiss) and I think Shin Mina is perfert for this role, a down-to-earth girl who is famous, but still likes to play internet Hearts (I love that scene of her playing in the Net Cafe w/ her noodle in a cup < so adorable!). At first I didn't really like this drama because of the pace, it was just too slow and confusing at times throwing in too much symbolic scenes that forces me to think, but it does progressively getting better and more addicting.

Guest renni72

The ysi links are down again....hopefully I can download from megaupload....

I had been thinking about episodes 1-4 and this is what I thought about Bokgu....he made plans for revenge but he has not personally met Eun Seok. All he knew was she is a star.

But when he personally met her, he probably did not expect to meet such a sad girl. He probably thinks being a star, she will be a pampered, spoilt rotten kind of girl and the stepmother's words unfortunately made him believe what he THOUGHT ....

but as viewers, we see she is the opposite - she is a down to earth girl. She plays games alone in arcades, she always seems to be in her own world, always pre-occupied (as viewers, we know she is thinking about Mingu's whereabouts, etc - Remember the car scene where Bokgu kept following behind her. She was so deep in thoughts that she did not notice he was following her until much later, then did not even remember his presence until he came to help her up......... )

and she is a nice person (remember when the extra messed up her lines, ES did not get angry like what a diva would have. She even smiled and indicated it's ok)....

I don't think Bokgu has fallen in love with her yet...he probably will be confused by his feelings first . What he THINKS she is is completely different from what he sees who she is actually as he spends more time in her presence.

Well, this is just my opinion...

Archived