[drama 2005] Love I Want To Kill/ Ijuksa 이죽일놈의사랑

j.lee

Guest `soliloquy

theloveofdeathep02avi003532365.jpg

^ WOW. This picture is really COOL...

I keep staring on it...and there's so much emotions in it...

great pic!

thanks for posting them 'Tim :D

and *ayu dear... thank you for editing the subs *huggies*

no problem ay_link, just did what i could! =)*hugs*

how to do that then? ahaha... dunno how... :unsure: i'm hopeless in this...

Tim has already provided tips right above my post!

thanks Tim, ever the resourceful one!

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Katrina

no problem ay_link, just did what i could! =)*hugs*

Tim has already provided tips right above my post!

thanks Tim, ever the resourceful one!

right... i've got the SMIL file for my sub. is it the same? why cant i download the GOM hmm? i'll try again later...huhu~ btw...thanx to Tim and Ayu... :D

hi~ new to this thread and just want to say thank you for the subs. it's really appreciated and "fighting!"

heyya... welcome...:D yeah..thank God we have a bunch of translator, subbers, and uploaders.... aja aja fighting too!

Episode 2 Summary

vlcsnap16571088zh.png

credits to me :)

-

-

-

-

On top of the building,

Bogku goes ti his hyung's place right after his friend tells him. His friend tells him that Bokgu's hyung doesnt come home lately because he works non stop. Bokgu goes inside and they clean his hyung's place. His hyung is surprised and decided to visit Bogku

Bokgu is on his way home. Eun Seok was also riding the same bus. When he arrives, he buys all the whole lot of accessories. He heads toward Kim Sarang's restaurant.

At the restaurant, Kim Sarang gets free meat from an old man.

The man starts touching her body and what parts he could give her for free. Bokgu walks in and sees the old man touching Kim Sarang. Bokgu asks, "Are you selling your body now?" Kim Sarang says this is not what it looks like. Then Bokgu stares and yells at the old man who is shivering. Bokgu is about punch him but his brother walks and says "do not hit him!" Bokgu punches the mirror instead.

Then it flashes back and Bi is fighting with his brother. Bi's hyung does not want Bi to fight like their father. However, Bi refuses and his brother leaves him.

Bokgu and his hyung are talking outside. Bokgu's hyung asks Bokgu to call him "hyung" once. However, Bokgu says, "not until i die". His brother answers by saying, "I better die quickly then". Bokgu takes a leak on the bushes when his brother sees Eun Seok in the Mega screen. He tries to reach for but falls off. [Eun Seok's engagement with LKW airs on a Entertainment show]

At the hospital, Bokgu waits and the doctor finally comes out. Bokgu asks why his father fell repeatedly. However, the doctor gives no answer. Eun Seok heads to LKW's house to talk about the engagement. She begs to cancel the engagement, but LKW refuses and heads to Eun Seok's house. When LKW arrives at Eun Seok's house, all her family members see the money and power LKW has. No one seems to remember Mingoo [Eun Seok's Boyfriend]

At Mingoo's place Bokgu trashes the whole room. A couple hours later Kim Sarang and Bokgu's friend arrive at Mingoo's house. While they clean Mingoo's room they find pictures of Mingoo and Eun Seok. Bokgu realizes that Eun Seok was his hyung's girlfriend and accidently fell when he heard of the engagement.

Bokgu goes to Mingoo's hospital room and listens to what the doctor says. The doctor says that his brother will be paralyzed/coma for the rest of his life. Bokgu asks his brother to get up. He says that he is sorry for being arrogant. Then he finally says, "did you fall off for this richard simmons? [Eun Seok]" As he leaves, Bokgu says, "Don't be my hyung anymore, you're embarassing." The episode ends when Bokgu nearly runs over Eun Seok with his motorcycle.

Guest Katrina

ok...night all... it's time to sleep. it was raining rather heavily here...so...night...

i'll download the episode tomorrow... and waiting for subs too! tata.. see ya! please do not expire, YSI link! :P

just get off from school. I'm downloading eps 2 right now from CB with .the speed of 55kb/s :) ., ..yay... .I love CB.. ..yaya.. ..only 3h30min. ..ah ha.. ..haven't visited the thread in about 3hrs.. ..4 more pages. ...lol.. ..there's still no translation for eps 2 rite? (if yes let me know so i will start subbing again).

Guest melon.yun

OMGG O_ OOOO i havent been here for a few hours and then theres like 20more pgs lol im jsut exagerating but OMGGG subs all done in a few hours??? >_ <!!!!! soompi is amazing i love you all~ thankyou so much

After reading the synopsis, I'm interested in watching this. It sounds really good.

edit_+oh it came out yesterday...Was the first episode any good?

i think 1st episode started off abit slow but it was ok 2wards the end.. and i KNOW (LOL) that its gonna get better as we watch more :P

Archived