snapshot200511011916010jm.jpgsnapshot200511011913037mn.jpg

length: 56:45 min

size: 56,3 mb

format: wmv

dl: filefront link lq

credits:J.Lee/bummies/uploading on filefront:me

thanks again jen for the quick upload at cb

and today cb liked me more as yesterday :lol:

OMG!!!! FREYA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE YOU TO DEATH!!!!!!!!! OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *dies od excitment......

(*ayu* @ Nov 1 2005, 11:28 AM)

Hey all..

just thought i'd share this with you bi'ers.

I editted and reshuffled a few of the dialogues, and retimed some parts here and there.

I hope the subbers who posted the original subs dont mind me sharing this edited version.

nomu nomu gamsahamnida for all the hard work!

the credits still stand;

translator: eulicid

timers: ay_link,becu.

editor: *ayu*

IJUKSA subtitles, Episode 1, editted, SRT.synched to 700MB.dunno abt the rest yet, LQ,MQ..

here's the link: http://s9.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=26OG1GCYB9F0B29D5J5KWJOKL1

peace out ^^

AYU, DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH I LOVE YOU?? I sappose you have an idea cause I tell you almost every single day hunh? but anyways AHHHH!!! I am literally dying!! THANK YOU SOOOOOOOO MUCH GIRL!! I LOVE YOU!!!!!!

is the high quality for eps 2 comes out yet? I want the best quality one lol .

Do we have any translators?? I would be more than happy to continue working with ay_link and eulicid :)

just to let you know, I'm a guy :lol:

is there some kinda stereotype about the subbing stuff? Ya all think we're all girls. Now you see guys kick butt :P

Guest fatgrrl_slim

Do we have any translators?? I would be more than happy to continue working with ay_link and eulicid :)

is there some kinda stereotype about the subbing stuff? Ya all think we're all girls. Now you see guys kick butt :P

It's not the stereotype with subbing stuff, it's more like a stereotype with Bi fans. :D

Guest SillyYun

its going to be page 2000 when ep 16...

ep 2 700mb not out yet?

:( i just started my 3rd korean lesson..cant help in translating..im still trying hard..wished i could help..

:lol: oops. sorry then mister.. :lol:

I dunno if episode 2 HQ is available to download or not.... perhaps not yet... :D *still waiting too*

if eulicid wants to translate ep2, I'll be ready to transcribe and subs it. But i have a lil question though...

since there's already a 'subbing team' for this series, and from what I heard, they're gonna do a hardsubbed version... is that assumption still valid?

are you guys gonna do from scratch or perhaps use the softsubs available to make a hardsub out of it?

if yes... there's gonna be a lot to credit...haha.. :D

I don't mind hardsubbed version, but since ep1 softsubs is done already,... I don't see why I need to download the hardsubbed version later on, unless I'm falling deeper and deeper in love with this series like I did with Lovers in Prague :P

wow...~~ just in a few hours, there's already a completed sub for episode 1....! :D :D

GREAT JOB girls...........!! ^_^

thanks for helping me completing the subs... hehee... u just make my life easier :lol:

TEAMWORK rulesssss ^^

can't wait to see episode 2 today :D

wanna do the same for eps 2? half and half? Hope we have someone translate for us :)

EPISODE 2

j.lee's poor view.

Ijuksa episode 2

singing urichib kang-ajji

rooftop:

Bogku visits his bro's place right after he knew he was found

while Cha eun seo visits Halmonni's house.

Kangbogku just cleaned his bro's room.

And his bro was surprised and decided to visit Bogku

On the way home

Bogku and Eun seon was riding the same bus.

At the resto:

kim sarang's gets free meat from old pervert.

Bogku ask:are you selling your body now?

bro came:and stop him from hitting the old man

rooftop

flashbacks from past

bi fighting scenes,with bro

did you look for me?did you miss me?

no.i didn't

Brother: can u call me hyung?

please?only for once?

Bogku:i will not call you,not until you die

Brother:i should die quickly so you will forgive me.

bro,saw the billboard add

The add was about

Mina's engagement with LKW and about the scandal prank and

was televised nationwide.

Bogku:Are you eun seok's stalker?(wondering why is he approching towards the billboard)

Brother kept on moving,

and then he fell accidentally.

Bogku shouted:HYUNG!!Brother

At the hospital,The doctor explained to bogku abt his brothers critical condition and the operation was done.

Bi asked the doctor

why did he jumped?

is he crazy?

(spitting on the floor)

Minah went to LKW house(mansion)

arguing about the instant marriage to LKW.

She begged LKW to stop the engagement thing.

But LKW was on his way to Eun seok's house.

LKW went to ask for SMA's parents for forgiveness and at the same time ask to be engage.And looks like the parents are blinded by LKW's wealth and fortune,because they knew Miah has a boyfriend for a long time.

But LKW insists.

Bogku found out that eun seok was his bro's girlfriend and because of her he fell accidentally at the building

The doctor said that His bro cannot move nor think/in short veggie..

The last scene was Bogku riding a bike and min ah nearly hit by his bike.

IJUKSA episode 02

http://down.clubbox.co.kr/bummie/0ja94

Jen...thanks for this (even tho I can't do club box). Now you can take it slowly for the next week till episode 3 ! :D

This thread will soon turn into the most visited drama thread in Soompi, there are fans from everywhere and maybe a few non-Bi fans. But I hope that after visiting this thread and viewing the drama episode by episode, the non-bi fans can appreciate him and share the same enthusiasm and admiration that we have for this unique guy called Bi aka Rain aka Jeong Jihun ! :lol:

Hey all..

just thought i'd share this with you bi'ers.

I editted and reshuffled a few of the dialogues, and retimed some parts here and there.

I hope the subbers who posted the original subs dont mind me sharing this edited version.

nomu nomu gamsahamnida for all the hard work!

the credits still stand;

translator: eulicid

timers: ay_link,becu.

editor: *ayu*

IJUKSA subtitles, Episode 1, editted, SRT.synched to 700MB.dunno abt the rest yet, LQ,MQ..

here's the link: http://s9.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=26OG1GCYB9F0B29D5J5KWJOKL1

peace out ^^

Hey I clicked on the link and downloaded it, but nothing opened? Does it work for everyone else?? :(

[HQ] A Love to Kill EP 02

http://down.clubbox.co.kr/iyagi/l5w24

HEY HEY HO...LOOKS WHAT WE HAVE HERE.. ..EPS 2 IS UP ALREADY ^^ .. ..MANY THANKS TO ORIGINS :rolleyes:

another four hours to go....yesterday when I downloaded the first eps from CB, the speed when all the way up to 87kbs/s...haha.. ..hope it'll go crazy today too.. .. :lol: .. ..just like all of us!!!

HEY HEY HO...LOOKS WHAT WE HAVE HERE.. ..EPS 2 IS UP ALREADY ^^ .. ..MANY THANKS TO ORIGINS :rolleyes:

another four hours to go....yesterday when I downloaded the first eps from CB, the speed when all the way up to 87kbs/s...haha.. ..hope it'll go crazy today too.. .. :lol: .. ..just like all of us!!!

woohooo~~~...!

well i'm still stuck at work for another 5 hours,... so perhaps yours will be done first before I get mine...

if someone steps up and translate for us,.. do you wanna go ahead for 'jump in' first? :D :D

I'll catch up tonite when I get my copy ^^

sure thing :D

i hope eulicid will translate for us again.... :)

btw.. just curious... are you a Bi fans ? :P oh... or shim min ah? hehehee... :D

BI is number one actor and singer in VietNam. I myself just love Korean!!! Everything Korean! Especially Korean Dramas, Movies, and Music.. ..and .. ..hmm.. ..girls.. ..maybe :P . I ran a site share korean dramas, movies mostly in Viet subs :)

I like KRW and SHK :). Bi's acting skill is so good. Just like natural born actor :)

My goal is to learn some Korean so that I can do a little bit faster in subbing!

Guest Axelle Red

Contact me through my email about Viet subbing for this drama or just ask in the thread in my site.

Nice to meet you.

Nice to meet u too

I think I can translate into Viet, if u need it...let me know then PM me, okie

Guest SillyYun

im currently learning afew languages..gonna be a translator as a career..but i dont think im up to standard yet to translate :( but if u need some help i could try to help out my best although might not be any use :( taking viet,korean,jp..knows chinese,english,cantonese,indonesian...

was wondering how do u translate? watch bit by bit and type it down? wow thats really tough!! if thats the case!

Archived