[drama 2005] Love I Want To Kill/ Ijuksa 이죽일놈의사랑

j.lee

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest nikelope

will they air it over kbs online website when they r showing it in korea?

i dun mind watchin it though i don't understand korean at all!!

[Filming taken place at a hospital. A female patient got an autograph and touched RAIN on the cheek]

Q: What kind of drama is this?

RAIN: It’s difficult, and I get hurt a lot. But, I think this will be a very new thing to the viewers, and also be an entertaining drama. Ah! And I will try hard to make this drama for you to have happy time in this winter.

Q: How would you describe your character in the drama?

RAIN: This time..Um. It is a street fighter, so to speak. He is kind of a born-fighter whose father was a mobster. But the character is not a properly trained fighter. He just fights with what he is good at.

He will do a revenge on his brother’s woman, but later on he’ll fall in love with her. Anyways, the drama will be very interesting.

[images of filming]

Q: How did you manage to concentrate on the character you play?

RAIN: Every emotional scene has to be truthful, I think. Even during the acting, I have to know how I should respond to the situation. When I let my body and mind go with the flow, it gets easier to concentrate on the emotional scenes. To be truthful is the best way, I think.

[images from Full House (*the 1st scene is irrelevant to RAIN)]

Q: Your comparison of Sangdoo, Youngjae and Kang, Bokgu?

RAIN: Well, Youngjae in full House was…really introverted, very cute and very sweet. But this Kang, Bokgu is very tough, manish, dedicated lover, and protects his lover with everything he has. A real melodrama hero will he be.

Q: The main theme of the drama?

It is about avnever achievable love. Er… BokGu loves his brother’s woman. And the story will develop to reach the ultimatum of the melodrama.

Q: Your greetings to the viewrs?

RAIN: Yes, Ah, I hope you’ll watch and love our drama. It will be sweet and rough at the same time. You can see the essence of man’s love and woman’s naivety. We will try to show you a heart-warming drama in this winter.

Ah, especially those mother-fans who are watching this, please show your power. It will be on October 31st, 9:50 in the evening. Please watch ‘This Damned Love’ (*The love he doesn’t deserve?? Still not sure…), and I hope you’ll enjoy it. You might want to reminisce about the love you felt in your twenties.

Thank you!

Taken from: gogo@rainhk/Seirin@Rain Intl

some pictures of the places Bi- Shin Minah are going to shoot on-location. Pretty!

From Drama pictorials

img4219tq.jpgimg4313bk.jpg

img4413at.jpgimg4512sy.jpg

The first Shooting day

frdsc0036995640ir.jpg

frdsc0037095641uz.jpg

frdsc0037241999lc.jpg

frdsc0038341996ha.jpg

frdsc0038641994lt.jpg

frdsc0039341990gm.jpg

DOES ANYONE HAVE THE VID OF HIM SHOOTING W/ SHIM MINAH?

Archived