Kahit Isang Saglit (even For Just One Moment)

tracycutie

Guest junoesque17

it's good to see i'm not alone in this thread..lol hi junoesque17

well its been awhile since i had a soompi account because i love korean dramas....

but good thing somebody posted it in the multiply site of Kahit Isang Saglit that a soompi thread exist for these drama...

i'm happy to be part of it...

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well its been awhile since i had a soompi account because i love korean dramas....

but good thing somebody posted it in the multiply site of Kahit Isang Saglit that a soompi thread exist for these drama...

i'm happy to be part of it...

guilty... :blush: yep! agree w/ you tracie..the drama's getting more and more intense.... i wished the episode last night never ended.

Guest junoesque17

i kept on repeating the scene were Rocky is serenading Garie!!!!

it was just sssssoooooo sweet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and the last scene at the park where Garie is leaning over Rocky and he is holding her tight!!!

wwwwaaaaahhhhhhhhh!!!!!

i see lots of *kilig* here. what's *kilig*?

The feeling of being excited over their favorite hot idol or over something very romantic is what a kilig means. I don't know the english word for it. People who feel kilig will likely scream out of excitement.

I watch this show from time to time.. when I have the time to watch tv.

Guest junoesque17

the word KILIG is a feeling.... an expression...

like you get that thrilled feeling when you see ur favorite couples being so sweet with each other....

you feel giddy inside and ur heart throbbing because of excitement

Guest cookiemonster1430262540

The feeling of being excited over their favorite hot idol or over something very romantic is what a kilig means. I don't know the english word for it. People who feel kilig will likely scream out of excitement.

I watch this show from time to time.. when I have the time to watch tv.

kilig = giddy :wub:

Hi fellow KIS fans ^_^ I post @ pex too!

Guest mama bear

do you guys know the other songs

that are being played besides

the theme song??

HELLO PURPLESOOMPI!

well...there was this another song that is being played whenever the scene is with ROCKY and ALONA (the best friend)..if that is what u meant..if that is the one, the title of the song is "PAANO NA KAYA?" (HOW CAN IT BE?) the song talks about falling inlove with a friend but you can't tell him/her about your feelings so you get heartbroken...i hope i did help..;-)

because only this song and the theme song are the ones that is often played on the series...IF U HAVE ANOTHER QUESTION..im very willing to help because im so addicted to this tv series!

I wish there'd be an echo-carmen version soon...hehe

hey JCS

your wish is my command!!! i found this on youtube!

this is their version of the themesong "KAHIT ISANG SAGLIT" and other cast members are there...I TELL YOU..CARMEN SINGS BETTER THAN some of our filipino actresses here! we just loved her!..she can carry a tune! and sings its like a real pinay! (PINAY is an informal word of FILIPINA..a lady from the philippines!) but..the first part is the trailer and they introduce the series..at 1:25 something, the will start to sing. ;-)

i just want to add this link, the also sang together from the same show..they sang "WE COULD BE INLOVE"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7SOjUkH5u9A

this one is cute...hihihihi :blush: :blush:

hope this helps! ;-)

Guest charmaine412

I cried when Ate Marian died. Rocky's life is becoming miserable.

Anyway, as much I hate Anthony, I wanna kill hm by myself. :lol:

Guest stealth0102

what will happen now since they already separarte ways..

and they will surely see each other again as what the teaser was showing....

will it rekindle their love, now that rocky opens his heart for alona?....

Archived