G.dragon Shocking Koreans With His Outfit Worn At M.net 20's Choice

Guest happy.birthday

I find it funny how all of you are so basied, would any of you wear a fugly t-shirt that says "I <3 SEX", "F*** YOU TOO" and "69" to a family meeting, or an important ceremony. And ffs GD did not wear it casually on street like some of you seeing it.

• Replies 502
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Onesweetypie

LOL the shirt looks ugly by itself. Idk why he would wear it in the first place. Someone calls the fashion police. With the thing he has been doing lately (the hair, tatoo, now this) it's pretty much saying, "Im desperate to be unique." He was fine and perfect when BB first started. I don't understand why he would go do the thing he does now.

PS: Does he really love sex and 69? :D hahaha What a kinky boy haha

Guest YEHJIN.

yeah, it's his individuality and it may be "just a shirt", but i dont think he should have worn that on national television where all of his younger fans were watching him. i mean, his fanbase includes girls in elementary school! i love g-dragon and all, and idk who dressed him, but this is just kinda weird for me.

Guest lillixe

its a shirt,i doubt if anyone saw the i love sex button they would suddenly go "hmm, the teeshirts making me crave sex, ill go get some sex right now", from far away i can barely see the buttons.

btw i though peta would have said something about the fur they were wearing at the beginning

Guest holycooooow

He's an adult, 21. Who cares. It's not like if JT wore a shirt like that people would be mortified. And yea, yea Korea is conservative or so they say...but i find that they enjoy "sexy S-line dances" performed by young girls as well as them wearing super short-skirts (w/ underwear showing) more than America, and even find that cute. Let him be an individual and do what he wants to instead of being a "typical boyband" member that plays it safe.

Guest quynhk1

ahhh

the hat is like... weird

but even though the shirt wasn't like a big deal for like a normal graphic tee,

he shouldn't have worn that to the awards show.. i mean.. it's a pretty important event...

at least read what ur wearing lol

Guest japanesedolli

Haha. The t-shirt, the hair- so random!

But yahh, does GDragon even get to pick out what he wears?

I think the "69" & "I <3 Sex" thing was a bit too much..

eh...isn't it like the stuff on the straightjacket he wore in the video...it said hole sex....pfft...i'm watever about this...

i was shocked with his shirt. I hope it doesn't affect Big Bang too much and that next time GD be more careful with his clothes. It is true that it's no big deal in America but it is different in Korea and the rest of the Asian countries. Either way, I give props for GD for being very bold in wearing the shirt though I don't like it.

Archived