G.dragon Shocking Koreans With His Outfit Worn At M.net 20's Choice

Guest happy.birthday

• Replies 502
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest infinityyy

And i just wondered can anyone explain the TOP japan flagg issue?

i don't understand why he can't wear it?

He CAN wear it if he wants to, he just better be ready to take a whole bunch of criticisms from Koreans, especially those who were personally affected because of/during this time period.

You have no idea how heartless the Japanese were during their colonization.

Even now some Koreans haven't fully recovered from their wounds.

And now you're saying they're close minded because they're still traumatized by the haunting image from the torture they had to endure?

You don't know how it feels to have your father burned alive in front of your eyes and your mother forced to be a sex slave.

You have no right whatsoever to say they are close minded.

I'm not blaming TOP for wearing that jacket. No I don't find him rude or anything. Perhaps he just didn't know any better, though he should've paid more attention during history class.

What upset me the most is your insensitive comment toward the Koreans' reaction.

And again, about GD's shirt, I don't hate it, but I would have preferred him to have NOT worn the shirt. Being the popular role model as he is, he should take into consideration that many Koreans are still pretty conservative and parents don't want their kids going around taking pride in shirts that say they wanna get it on '69' style.

Guest ailannguyen

I think it shouldn't be a big deal at all..I mean it's just clothes with writings on it, I mean, It shouldn't be taken seriously at all.. <_<

Guest jeanius88

when i first saw the pic i was kinda surprised.. since it says "f you too" and 69. but i mean its not such a big deal to me. seems like people are overreacting

Guest vip_gd

He CAN wear it if he wants to, he just better be ready to take a whole bunch of criticisms from Koreans, especially those who were personally affected because of/during this time period.

And again, about GD's shirt, I don't hate it, but I would have preferred him to have NOT worn the shirt. Being the popular role model as he is, he should take into consideration that many Koreans are still pretty conservative and parents don't want their kids going around taking pride in shirts that say they wanna get it on '69' style.

if you don't know. he wore that a long time ago. that's old news and he already apologized for that.

i'm sorry but your comment kinda made me laugh. erm '69' style aint gonna happen hun.

i don't rly know what you mean by style since it's not exactly a 'style' more like a position haha

Guest love4dbsk&suju

i really didnt have a problem

but then agian im not on korea

i thought it was actually fashion and he looked good in it

Guest 1S0ULL

Ohhman, there goes the Korean culture again .

I guess to them it is really offensive.

Why is he wearing that hat ?

I know his fashion is interesting in good ways usually, but there is a thin line between unique and not very attractive.

Love him still <3

Guest infinityyy

if you don't know. he wore that a long time ago. that's old news and he already apologized for that.

i'm sorry but your comment kinda made me laugh. erm '69' style aint gonna happen hun.

i don't rly know what you mean by style since it's not exactly a 'style' more like a position haha

I never said it was recent. I simply replied to that commenter that he CAN wear it. It's not forbidden.

Dear, 69 style, 69 position = same difference. One's just more specific than the other. ^_^v

No need to specify for the kids here on Soompi. :lol:

..Am I the only who noticed 'FEAR THE QUEER' part on his shirt [from the pic of the the T-shirt posted a couple of pages back]?

You're not the only one. I think many of us did notice it but decided to ignore it because the love for GD is much too mighty. :)

Guest Ladii_U-Know

I see the I <3 sex, 69, and *F* you too...but I can't make out any of the others. Korean stars usually always wear clothes that say weird things, but I guess I can see why people have a bigger problem with this particular one. Even so, the media likes to pick on odd things. Certain things get by with them and certain things don't. Sheesh.

I don't like this outfit.

I kinda lost thought on Big Bang now =[

Guest NanaMun

What a hero. Pretty brave too, considering that he is aware of what they say. He associates with Teddy...I mean..come on

Guest vip_gd

I never said it was recent. I simply replied to that commenter that he CAN wear it. It's not forbidden.

Dear, 69 style, 69 position = same difference. One's just more specific than the other. ^_^v

No need to specify for the kids here on Soompi. :lol:

oops my bad, I didn't read that other quote.

but like you were using present tense so yeahh it's kind of misunderstanding.

it's not like he's gonna wear it since it's already in the past.

Guest mashimaro_is_luff

he should be jailed cuz that shirt is ugly...

things probably will blown over, but now we know GD is straight all the way

Archived