1 Thing U Really Really Want

Guest Chavez

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest nxtlvl

...to not flunk finals and get good scores. actually, while i'm at it, i meant that i want great scores! haha

Guest BattleRoyale

one friend where i can tell and share absolutely everything with without feeling judged; who i can be completely myself around and act as loud crazy goofy nerdy and dorky as i want; who will understand me, encourage me and motivate me when im feeling down. Asking for too much maybe? ah well I guess I can always stick to myself when it comes to that u___u

Guest longlegs123
i want a bank account that contains 10000000000000000000000000USD. that's all. is that too much to ask?? lol

not really... hehe.. :)

Guest Grace-san

There is so much that I want, I feel so selfish.

Right now, more than anything, I want a best friend who is loyal and that I can trust. Just someone who I can talk to about anything and like me for who I am.

Guest NorMooNaMoo
i want a bank account that contains 10000000000000000000000000USD. that's all. is that too much to ask?? lol

Oh yeah that's similar to me cuz I want money lol

Guest o0ochristieo0o

i am greedy and i want many many things

but for one only thing, i would really want to get great results on every single thing i do hehehe

Archived