Ryan Gosling & Rachel Mcadams

tracycutie

Guest bellado

OMIGOSH~! THEY ARE FINALLY BACK TOGETHER!

I remember I was so heartbroken when they broke up

after two or three years together. Sigh, I'M SO HAPPY!!

YES YES YES~! And The Notebook is my favorite love

movie of all time too. TEARS OF HAPPINESS!! =*)

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest I_heart_you

awwww *sob sob sob* this makes me so happy, i've been waiting for them to get back together for SO long!!

did u know ryan once said "people seem to have this image of me and rachel's relationship as being 'the notebook' kinda crazy romantic love thing... but theyre so wrong!! because it's MUCH more romantic and mushy"!!!

AWWW

Guest doofus9

.i LOVEEEEE this couple. since the 1st or 2nd time they broke up i was really hoping theyd get back together. theyre so cute together

Guest last love.

YES!

Finally, I was so happy when I read this topic. (: I loved Rachel and Ryan together, from the very start, so I was so sad when I found out they broke up! Good that they got back together!

Guest eccentric

They are indeed amazingly beautiful together. I'm glad the paparazzi don't bother them as much as other celeb. couples

Guest Tranberry

Omgosh they are so freakin cute together! They're one of my fave celebrity couples and I'm so happy they're back together. :D

Archived