[jp Fall Drama 2008] Bloody Monday

Guest Shiget^

Guest xsilentangel

AH! now that you talked about it. this made me to ponder too other than the butterfly man :lol: since the manga hasn't ended yet, maybe it will have the answer??????? ah OH! speaking of maya again, yknow how her lipstic has bloodyx traces in it. how was she able to survive with that on and the person who she kissed dies?

SERIOUSLY, I WANT MORE!

Now that I think about it, how did she kill that guy in the beginning of the drama if Bloody X was in her lipstick formula? She didn't consume the anti-virus yet :huh:. About her leaving the church in Russia too, that made me think too. It took fifteen minutes for the people in the church to react but she must have left before those fifteen minutes. She probably left MUCH earlier than those others in the church into a helicopter or something since the the bomb would have gone off already (since the people reacted fifteen minutes later to it).

I absolutely loved the drama. It left me with a creepy feeling like Maou. I absolutely detest open endings though, so they MUST make a season two, or at least a special. Maya and Butterfly Man..allies or enemies? When she "killed him" there were no traces of his body and I highly doubt she can lift him out of there. He definitely walked away from the area and perhaps was at the airport to get his revenge. If they are allies how'd they get that blood on the floor lol.. I over thinking this!

The twists were awesome.. The Anzai Mako one seriously got me :mellow: but I feel like the producers did it all for the twist with no real background. There's no real background on why she is one of the terrorist and I feel like she is a boring character with her typical responses to situations (Falcon getting arrested).

Which leads to my conclusion.. THERE SHOULD BE A SEASON 2! lol

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OMG! I totally agree with you leslie_lei and icedmonster17! Some parts just had me thinking "this reminds me of Death note" (Especially when J said "I'm J, the tenth letter of the alphabet, J).

An awesome plot and an awesome cast. Definately my favourite drama up to date. Miura Haruma did an awesome job as Falcon~ Not to mention Otoya was really good looking hehe ^^ Is it just me, or did Anzai Mako sometimes resemble Horikita Maki............

Maya was a hecka good actress too. I always enjoy her dramas (even tho she seems to have a knack for the role of the 'bad woman').

I thought the first episode was really well made, and the twists were awesome and weren't expected at all. I had actually expected Otoya to be the bad guy ever since the start, but when Anzai Mako was revealed, i was literally "WOW they got me!"

I thought the scene where the fiance died was really sad :( she was so pretty too!

I usually don't root for second seasons but Bloody Monday is just too awesome not to have one!!! I would actually go as far to say that Bloody Monday was actually on par with Death Note for me. ok so maybe SLIGHTLY under Death note

xx.jenn

• 2 weeks later...
Guest starrie

I remember when I started this drama I was so hooked that I watched it all in like a week, lol.

It was very good!

labobo93 & starrie, I was the same too. I watch it like in a week just sitting on my comp for hours. Now that Liar Game is getting a 2nd season and a movie, I hope that Bloody Monday will do the same too. The ending is such a cliff hanger/open ending that you want to see more.

Guest goodnessgracious

labobo93 & starrie, I was the same too. I watch it like in a week just sitting on my comp for hours. Now that Liar Game is getting a 2nd season and a movie, I hope that Bloody Monday will do the same too. The ending is such a cliff hanger/open ending that you want to see more.

Are you serious? Is it official? If so, than it is awesome!

Guest labobo93

I've watched 5 episodes in a row, and I'm pretty sure I'm going to finish it tomorrow haha.

And Liar Game has been on my list to see. If it's as good as Bloody Monday, then I really want to see it now.

^ You should.. Liar Game also gives you that intense feeling.. like what's going to happen next and the OST/song in the drama is really good too. I love Bloody Monday and Miura did a great job in this drama and I can see that his acting really improved. I hate the terrorist people.. they gave me a creepy feeling.. but the guy who played as Bluebird is hot.

This is deffinely in my one of the best jdrama of all times list..

Miura Haruma&Sato Takeru together is just a perfect dream come true! They should ABSOLUTE made a season 2 for this.. If they do, it's will be out probably next year if they made another season.

The plot of the drama was pretty interesting and it started off decently strong, but once "K" entered, to me, it felt like it totally started to head downwards. Actually, when the terriorist father died, that was just o__O! I thought he was epic and everyone went through the trouble of busting him out of that confinement, only to have him die at the hand of a lame bullet.

The drama started out good, but ended pretty below average. K was pretty pointless in my opinion because she barely did anything except stood and looked like a blank-out puppy. They should have just let J take full lead and taken out K. There were alot of flaws that really should be looked over - espeically the whole "poison-bloodyx-lipstick" thing.

Those are probably the only tiny parts that irked me with this drama, but I still pretty much enjoyed it and *cross fingers* that a second season could possibly make an appearance - but I won't put too much hope into that.

Guest labobo93

^

Yeah, I agree about K, but it was still awesome.

I just died a little inside from the greatness, and I agree that there should be a second season.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest maricris

just finished watching it, it was good, really good...

Haruma Miura-- what about him?>... first saw him tru KOIZARA, been a fan ever since, never been tired of listening to MR CHILDREN song after that, now i can't stop playing FLUMPOOL's hahahhaha well i've alwayz been a lover of OST's soooo ... ^^

btw... i dont know if you've noticed but the first time i saw Maya [ Michiko ] i was like 'Chae Yon?' is that you ~ LOL and the girl police MINAMI -- she looks like the late taiwanese actress Xu Wei Lun.

Guest labobo93

I also want to add that Narimiya's acting was crazy ridiculous.

I just realized he was the same guy from Gokusen xD

Love him and Miura <3

Guest xjuicyy403

SOO i finished the last 5 episodes in one sitting LMAO

it was good

really good

sure there were quite a few loopholes but the manga isnt finished right?

^^i have a feeling there will be a 2nd season

haha i jsut hope im right

i thought haruma did an excellent job in here

great acting!

K really got me

i wasnt expecting her

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Chocopie.

I finished this drama in a week! I absolutely love it! There is so much twist and Falcon is so smart and a quick thinker!

The third episode where Hosho was the traitor made my mouth literally drop 50 feet down! I never expected it, so shocking xD. I liked Hosho! And I still do even if she is bad xD.

I love Haruma as Falcon! Omg while watching this I totally fell in love with J (Narimiya Hiroki)! He is so cool! But i wish he didn't kill Bluebird xD. I thought Bluebird was hot!!!

I actually thought Anzai Mako as K was pretty random ><. I was like where the heck did she come from xD? When Maya and J said that Kujo Otoya was K i actually wanted him to be K. That would've been sick xD. Miura Haruma <3, Narimiya Hiroki <3, Sato Takeru <3, Fujii Mina <3.

Like other people I'm wishing for a second season! I wanna see what happens to J <3. And that butterfly man! I thought he was dead T__T. I was so happy when Maya shot him because he makes the drama scary lol! When I'm watching this drama full screen i would have to low screen it because i was so scared of Butterfly man and that noise that is always heard when he appears xD.

Bloody Monday <3333. The best!!!

• 2 months later...

Archived