[jp Fall Drama 2008] Bloody Monday

Guest Shiget^

Guest Chocopie.

http://jdramas.wordpress.com/2009/09/05/wi...dramas-rumours/

Rumours have it that a second season of Bloody monday will be done. If it is true then yeah!!

OMG! If it was true that would be so awesome! I would totally watch it <3. Bloody Monday is my favorite drama ^^. But i have to wait until 2010? Well if it was true i wouldn't mine waiting B).

And omg a FOURTH season of gokusen? I love gokusen and everything but i seriously think it should come to an end.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest littlemisssunsunshine

^ wow a sequel to Bloody Monday? that would be bloody fantastic!

i finished watching this awhile ago, totally loved it. miura, sato, narimiya <3

• 3 months later...

Bloody Monday 2 with engsubs Episode1 is out!!^^ <33333

Serious I didn't believe I would get the same feelings with this season as the first one, but I was wrong!

The first episode left me sitting there holding my breath, and crying my hearts out.. It makes me wonder what happenens next, who is on which side etc etc.. Serious the suspend that got me, I SO can't wait for the next ep to be out and subbed..

Also J looks hella fine *drools* even though he looks so crazy though..;p

[spoilers] Or perhaps MAJOR SPOILERS In white highlight if interested

If my guesses are right I believe Maya and J will be on the good sides for once, that they are supporting Third-I and Falcon. Cause I can't find any reason for them not to be, cause the "new" terrorist seems to be against Maya+J anyways..

But that's actually my wish although, cause I wants to see them team up with falcon+third i etc.. That would be kick richard simmons^^

Also who is the girl playing the kind of chess? I forgot it name, but she looks hella like Miura's sister.. It's scary.. And the boy Haruna (?) was meeting, could he be one of the terrorists? ;/

+ The new police head man in third-i.. He seems fishy;p

Heheh so many things, and I would always sit and keep thinking, not letting my guard down during the episodes, being suspicious of everyone etc.. That's how Bloody Monday is keeping me on the edge of my chair;p

Bloody Monday's channel

It's at Viikii, please come and support^^

bloody monday is absolutely awesome!! one of the best jdramas i've watched in my opinion and i've watched quite a bit. its soo intense and just makes my eyes glued to the screen. there are so many twists and unexpectedness that it makes me omg every time xD its really sad and made me cry because how they kill a lot of people off here and there. i love miura haruma in this, his acting is really good here compared to koizora and 14 sai no haha which were the only other 2 dramas i've seen him in.

Archived