Best Korean Drama Of All Time?

Guest dontstopdamusiq

Guest dontstopdamusiq

Hey,

I know there are tons of korean dramas out there. But what is YOUR fave one of all times?

Mine has to be full house. This was pretty much my first korean series I've watched too. lol

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Thorpedo_oz

If I have to pick one, I would have to say "Thank You" of last year. The story, the actors (Jang Hyuk, Kong Hyo Jin, and Seo Sin Ae) and the message of the drama was more deeper and meaningful for me. I had a hard time moving on to another series after watching this drama. It was really unforgettable...

Guest nysophia_x_ii

ok, i know you wanted just one, but come on, how's that possible? ^_^

1. coffee prince

2. my girl

3. goong

4. on air

5. jumong

6. seo dong yo

ok, i could keep going, but that's basically the top 6. why six? i dont know lol

Guest jhayanne_agassi

definitely what happened in bali,though the ending is quite depressing but for me it was the most real,the most unique and the most unforgettable kdrama that i've ever watched...all of the three main cast were hot hot hot

Guest syungie

1. Stairway to Heaven (overall drama)

2. Invisible men Choi Jang Soo and Rose Life (Saddest dramas)

3. Heaven's Fate and Yisan (Longest dramas)

Stairway to Heaven was just one of those dramas that I can watch over and over again and not get sick of even though the plot reminded me a lot of other dramas. I picked two dramas for number 2 because I couldn't choose. These two dramas had me crying a river. Especially for Invisible men, I was crying every episode. So those two are the top sad ones. Heaven's Fate and Yisan were really long episodes. Heaven's Fate had more than 100 episodes and Yisan had 77 episodes I think. They are my favorite dramas in the longest drama category.

Guest ovette

i seriously can't break down my THE BEST list

but the best would probably the first TWO dramas i watched and got me hooked with the rest..

Winter Sonata

ALL ABOUT EVE.

Guest aybeedee

in no particular order.... these are MY favorites

im sorry i love you

spring waltz

save the last dance for me

my girl

thank you

goong

Que Sera Sera

snow queen

three dads and one mom <- the funniest drama you can ever watch

ballad of seo dong. i keep having the feeling to rewatch it once in a while, and i do, even though it's such a long drama. :wub: jo hyun jae.

alone is love is fantastic as well, slow, but realistic.

i think it's difficult to have a best. TS should name the thread as favourite, instead of best, drama of all time. :D

dramas w/ the WHOLE PACKAGE

(plot, main cast, supporting cast, acting, directing, production, costume & set designs, message/lesson/themes, entertainment, creativity, etc)

my personal favs:

CAPITAL SCANDAL (great main and supporting casts. rare)

HANSEONG BYEOLGOK (CONSPIRACY IN THE COURT)

SUNFLOWER (old hospital drama w/ kim heesun, ahn jaewook, han jaesuk. they weren't that great. it was the supporting cast that totally made this drama for me)

other great ones:

WHAT HAPPENED IN BALI

MY NAME IS KIM SAMSOON

ALL ABOUT EVE

HWANG JINI

DAE JANG-GEUM (great supporting cast)

LAST VICTORY (old bball drama w/ jang dong gun, shim eunha, etc)

RULER OF YOUR OWN WORLD (the one w/ yang dong gun and lee na young. didn't actually watch it but heard it's awesome)

if you want a truly great drama, avoid the major "blockbuster" productions. they tend to lack plot and/or acting ability.

Guest harliey_nick

i can't rate the dramas as they are all special in their own way so this is the list (in no particular order):

-lovers (very funny n touching...great acting n chemistry between the main leads)

-my girl (also very funny!up-beat n one of the best drama i've watched!)

-my name is kim sam soo (great acting by main leads n hilarious!)

-goong (a little shaky at the beginning...lots of hype but towards the end the acting of the actress gets better ^^)

-coffee prince (what can i say?funny n great!)

-full house (it got me addicted to korean drama again after all these series of sad korean dramas urgh....hehehe...)

watch all of these dramas!they're really great!2 thumbs up!

^^

Archived