[drama 2006] Mr. Goodbye 미스터 굿바이

Guest tjadl6386

Guest gebera

yes indeed, it has been very sad since ep 10.

after watching ep 11 and 12 without sub, it seems that AJW actually planned to fly to States but had a change of mind in the end.

he quietly went to the hospital, though he hated to do so.

he kept away from Young-In for more than a week. (he actually promised her that he will be back in a week's time)

throughout his absence, we witnessed the loneliness that both experienced.

Young-in kept seeing AJW everywhere... in the Sun-Mart when she had a quick meal! Oh yes, she actually remembered what AJW told her before, she added the hot water up the line marked on the instant noodle cup!

She was caught in the rain, an illusion seen AJW sheltering her when it was actually Kyle.... oh my god, she really missed him

She went to his home to clean up his house, missed him more and started to cry.

AJW must have been recuperating in the neighbourhood cos we see him creeping back to the house immediately after she left. He wanted to run after her but stopped. Oh how it ached us to see him in such a sickly state.

Next, we see him reporting to work and everyone was shocked to see him. He began to neglect Young-in and actually asked for the house key to be returned to him.

It must have been hurting to both......

Towards the end of ep 12, they both met again at the Sun-Mart. This time, Young-In refused to give up. It must have been the most touching moment when Young In said that she will die if she cannot see AJW, AJW said that because he sees her, he wants to live now! He says to himself that that isn't much time left and he would like to die happily. sob...sob.....

Can't understand though what they were talking with the fortune teller, but the fortune teller remembers him and from the gesture, gathers that Young-In was the girl he had fell in love with...

then, very sweetly, AJW gave Young In the house key again....

phew, i actually took quite a bit of courage to finish watching ep 11 & 12.

the drama is indeed beautiful.

share your thoughts..

• Replies 695
  • Created
  • Last Reply

reading the spoilers are making me so sad. :tears:

i want hyun-suh & young-in to just move together to some remote place & live the rest of their lives together ... maybe hyun suh can live longer without all the stress from his job & best friend who goes around having his kid other than the stress that young-in gives him since she makes him happy. maybe they can open up a carwash somewhere for couples who wants a romantic encounter.

where are the korean netizens when we need them to fight for happy ending. sheesh ... i hope this is not going to be sad.

gah! I cannot wait until I see episode 12. I like to join in and discuss this week's episodes with you all...but i haven't seen the episodes yet...except for skimming ep.11.

after hearing that episode 12 is going to be sad...my heart is aching!

this drama started airing last week on my tv (ko-am channel) with english subs...I was excited to watch it all over again! woohoo~

Guest mhugh

I still like LBY's character a lot, but despite AJW's subtle and sometimes not so subtle hints, she didn't figure out why he was away for a month and why he didn't contact her. Remember the conversation in the car as they were going to the doctor, he kept giving her clues, and as in tune with him as she is, she still had hard time figuring it out. And I saw the similar cluelessness during the conversation at their usual rendezvous place (the Sun-Mart). She was bombarding him with questions and her opinions that I thought AJW was going to get up and leave. But hey, nobody's perfect, and she is still abundantly cute, sassy, and lovable.

What I saw in the preview disturbs me a little, when AJW tells Kyle not to give up on LBY. I think it'll be somewhat twilight zone-ish for me if LBY romantically entangles with Kyle after AJW dies.

Guest mily2

I agree with michael.. as much as I love Kyle - I still want LBY to have a deep love with AJW- even after he dies.. Even though in reality, I'm sure she would have to move on.. and Kyle is not a bad choice at all.. but i guess since this is a drama..I guess I want LBY to just remain single ( for awhile) after her dies.. I would want her to go on dates with "Yoon" instead.. haha.. :) Seriously.. Yoon is just beyond adorable.. He would make a super cute couple with my favorite little gal from alone in love.. come to think of it.. they can be siblings since they shared the same "MOM"- i totally forgot that the doctor was the "HOT" mom from alone in love.. she is so lucky.. she gets to be the mom to the cutest kids ever!!!!

Guest love_jesus

ive just started watching this since it came out in the korean market on video and i have to say i really like it. i dunno, its fun to watch. reading some of the spoilers tho makes me wanta watch moreee :] AJW is also pretty cute :] LBY is so cuuuute too. i better start dl-ing. thanks for the spoilers..

Guest sushimi

Kyle is cute... but if he fall in love with Yougin, i can't believe it... she wasn't cute in his car when she tried to drive it....

Guest sparklinghugs

ive just started watching this since it came out in the korean market on video and i have to say i really like it. i dunno, its fun to watch. reading some of the spoilers tho makes me wanta watch moreee :] AJW is also pretty cute :] LBY is so cuuuute too. i better start dl-ing. thanks for the spoilers..

how about lee dong hyuk?!?!?! he's cute too!!!!!!~ ^^

reading the spoilers are making me so sad. :tears:

i want hyun-suh & young-in to just move together to some remote place & live the rest of their lives together ... maybe hyun suh can live longer without all the stress from his job & best friend who goes around having his kid other than the stress that young-in gives him since she makes him happy. maybe they can open up a carwash somewhere for couples who wants a romantic encounter.

where are the korean netizens when we need them to fight for happy ending. sheesh ... i hope this is not going to be sad.

asking the same question here...I can't take reading the spoilers anymore since it's so sad and I'm like I haven't seen half of the episodes...I just hope netizens would do something about it...I remember reading in the old soompi thread (before the crash) that Ahn Jae-wook was supposed to die also in an old drama of his...Bloody Revenge if I'm not mistaken but bcoz of the clamor of the netizens and viewers, AJW did not die in that drama...I hope that scenario will happen again

asking the same question here...I can't take reading the spoilers anymore since it's so sad and I'm like I haven't seen half of the episodes...I just hope netizens would do something about it...I remember reading in the old soompi thread (before the crash) that Ahn Jae-wook was supposed to die also in an old drama of his...Bloody Revenge if I'm not mistaken but bcoz of the clamor of the netizens and viewers, AJW did not die in that drama...I hope that scenario will happen again

as much as i hate hearing that AJW will most likely die in this drama...i think it would be better just to go with the flow...as in...go with how the original story plot is written by the writer...coz even if the writer changes the story so that AJW survives do to netizens going against it...i think the drama will be less appealing and it might not be as good as how it's originally written? Know what I mean? I dunno...i've seen dramas in the past that went through minor/major changes at the last minute...and it just seems a bit awkward. We still have a couple more episodes to go...making changes into this drama might be too late...but I dunno...I just hope that I'll continue to love it as how I am right now.

but yeah...i feel yeah...one part of my brain wants him to live happily ever after with youngin (of course that is a wish/hope that I want to see, lol)...but the other side of my brain wants to see how the drama is originally written.

Just my honest opinion.

I still haven't watched episode 12 yet...trying to dl the LQ coz clubbox hates me at the moment. Thanks sparklinghugs for uploading the non clubbox links. :)

Guest flyfany89

thank you so much sparklinghugs for uploading episode 12 onto megaupload and ysi links~

can't wait to watch it

as much as i hate hearing that AJW will most likely die in this drama...i think it would be better just to go with the flow...as in...go with how the original story plot is written by the writer...coz even if the writer changes the story so that AJW survives do to netizens going against it...i think the drama will be less appealing and it might not be as good as how it's originally written? Know what I mean? I dunno...i've seen dramas in the past that went through minor/major changes at the last minute...and it just seems a bit awkward. We still have a couple more episodes to go...making changes into this drama might be too late...but I dunno...I just hope that I'll continue to love it as how I am right now.

but yeah...i feel yeah...one part of my brain wants him to live happily ever after with youngin (of course that is a wish/hope that I want to see, lol)...but the other side of my brain wants to see how the drama is originally written.

Just my honest opinion.

I still haven't watched episode 12 yet...trying to dl the LQ coz clubbox hates me at the moment. Thanks sparklinghugs for uploading the non clubbox links. :)

I got your point there purpletiger 86! come to think of it if they decided to change its ending it will drag I guess...but we have to wait until the last few episodes to know what will happen to AJW though I wanted him to survive...nevertheless, I'm already hooked in this drama!

Guest SweetKim

Kyle is cute... but if he fall in love with Yougin, i can't believe it... she wasn't cute in his car when she tried to drive it....

lmao...yeah kyle is cute. i loved when he was like, are yoo yelling at me..and she like thinks about it for a sec. and says yeah..hahah.

i was cracking up at the car scene. she like totally rammed into that tree and that was his BRAND NEW CAR..lmao. he seemed speechless at first--haha.

Just my honest opinion.

i second that...dramas shouldn't be rewritten just to fit the netizens, basically that makes the viewers incharge of what they see..there's no drama in that. although i don't want ajw to die...the only happy ending i see is if he does get a transplant or something like sangdoo happens.

but yoo can tell sooo much from the TITLE of the drama--it usually sticks like glue to it.

that actor who plays kyle....he looks so familiar. where have i seen him before?

i've only seen him in 2 other dramas ... he was the mafia boss driver in miss kim making her 1 billion won or something ... the drama with kim hyun joo & ji jin hee and the other drama is yeong-jae's golden age with kim min sun & yoo joon sang.

Guest SweetKim

i've only seen him in 2 other dramas ... he was the mafia boss driver in miss kim making her 1 billion won or something ... the drama with kim hyun joo & ji jin hee and the other drama is yeong-jae's golden age with kim min sun & yoo joon sang.

wait in that yeong-jae...ooooooooo no wonder i saw him before. i couldn't put my finger on it...lolz. thx

Guest love_jesus

:[ can episode 8&9 be re-upped. i had some catching up to do and i can't seem to find available links anywhere?

Archived