ERIC AND PARK SHI YUN TOGETHER

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest swtanjel012

well shes kinda prettty and im dont think the fans should go crazy just bc hes going out with her. thats his personal choice and let him have his own life.

Guest --Fallen--Star--

It never really mattered to me, although people on Youtube were bashing because she was evil in My Girl, somebody stood up for her because she was ERIC'S gf -_-

She's pretty but in the second pic she looks... SCARY! >_< Hated her in My Girl though -_-

I thought she was much better before her stupid nose job. Now she reminds me of Wacko Jacko ><" lOL

I guess they make a pretty good couple (:

Guest krazie4adream

I know it's hard for ppl to accept that fact that Eric has a GF lol.

but i think they make a great couple. Eric is soo manly and Since she was once Miss.Korea, that makes her full of elegance and very femanine. So i think they match. Altho if it were MINWOO who had a GF..i'll GO CRAZY. IMAO~ but yes..be happy for him!

umm the picture is not like them kissing or i can't even see them hold hands, so maybe that's why i'm pretty calm about it. heehe ^^

Guest CurthniL

i dont really think either of them is very good looking.. but just my opinion

haha yea thats what ive always thought :ph34r: shouldnt you fans be happy that his found a woman who makes him happy...? its his life and his not going to break up with her because you guys dont like her. so get over it, accept it and be happy for eric :wacko: i dont think eric himself would be ecstatic about his fans bashing his girlfriend who he probably loves a lot when you guys dont even know her...

Guest swtlilazn

lol, im happy for eric but im not fond of siyeon...loL...not coz she's dating eric but iuno..just somethign abt her pissed me off in MY GIRL...or maybe thats just coz she sorta played the 'vilian' hahaha...i heard shes been 'under the knife' alot of times and thats why theres alot of criticism of her dating eric coz alot of fans are saying shes not good enuf for him coz shes not a natural beauty...=X lol.

Archived