ERIC AND PARK SHI YUN TOGETHER

Guest _erigoo

Yeah, I've heard her name everywhere and information on her being Eric's girlfriend, but I've never seen a picture of her. Thanks for posting!

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Azura

Were they holding hands??...anyway, he is such a hot man and she is daymn pretty..go well together..

me second to that!

Guest chibimarukochan

Yeah! Make me feel annoyed! I dun like Park Si Yeon!!!!

Maybe Eric with Lee Hyo Ri or some1 make me feel better!

Sorry to Si Yeon's fans, but she look so affected >.<

yeah i guess he does look good with hyori.

i don't find this PSY girl pretty either and she doesn't look like she suits him ... oh well.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest MsCHua

She looks pretty but I didn't like her so much on My Girl because of her character . Are they still together?

Guest kfosho

eric can get someone way prettier than that. i mean his ex kim hee sun wass sooooo pretty but shi yun is not even half as beautiful as kim hee sun.

Guest brisemarine

They look good together, but I really don't find her pretty at all.

yeah, I think so too.

I don't think she's pretty..

I don't really like her face..

I think it's all fixed -___-

yeah i guess he does look good with hyori.

I think they had chemistry :)

I like his ex girlfriend kim hee sun more, she has a lovely face ^___^

Guest lilmizjae

I don't like her. not because she's eric's girlfriend but for some reason she's one of those korean actress that I can't seem to stand. I'm happy for Eric though. As long as he's happy :D

Guest lynnshim

they look like a cute couple, but id prefer eric + kim heesun better. But i still like this couple what cuties,3

but i miss PSY's old nose. it had so much charisma...

Guest prettykorean07

aww ^^ yay eric oppa is finally w/ somebody (don't kill me for saying that) lol...but i dunno....she doesn't seem cute enough to fill the spot next to him....*shrug* i mean she's pretty and all...but i expected someone a lot hotter and sexier to fill the spot next to "hot and sexy and dreamy and *drool*y" eric

Guest V A L XD

I don't like her. I was told that the only reason she's with Eric is because of his money. -____________-

Archived