ERIC AND PARK SHI YUN TOGETHER

the picture we've all been waiting for.
SPEECHLESS ericsiyun2xl.jpgericsiyun018tp.jpg I'm sure this pic will break alot of girls hearts. :P This pic sure made me go :fury: :crazy: :blink::angry::ph34r: :excl: credit:dokdea@cyworld+ericmunthailand.com+toy_eric@shinhwachangjo.net Yes, this is old news. They announced their relationship last year, but we've never seen a actual picture of them together. That's why it may be a big deal to Eric fans, so don't blame us. Everything about Eric is a big deal for us. ;) For those who don't know who Park Shi Yeon is, here are some of her pics: 442b38608dec20og.jpg43caaf5244eb0jpg43caaf9eext1wu.jpg0093976927fl.jpg43f0e0c6a8bc0jpg43f0e104ext6fv.jpg ^She looks pretty in this :) Credits : Yahoo.co.kr + sbs.co.kr I'm not particularly fond of her, but she was not bad in My Girl although her role was quite evil. I would recommend it :)

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest oxymoronic

yay! first. lol. anywho...LOL...finally got with someone....sheesh. the whole who's gona go with eric debate seems to have been up for ages? =.="". personally. couldnt care less. :)

Guest angel2nyt

wow..

ive been waiting for just one pic of them together

this is really making me speechless

i dont know what to say

Guest ..natz..

ahhah definitely right bout the title..

the pics that we are waiting for hehehe..

i guess it's a TOTAL confirmation for us fans to accept that he's hitched, madly in love with Park Shi Yeon

Guest hanjin90

Yeah! Make me feel annoyed! I dun like Park Si Yeon!!!!

Maybe Eric with Lee Hyo Ri or some1 make me feel better!

Sorry to Si Yeon's fans, but she look so affected >.<

Guest hanjin90

wtfck wtfck these are my last words for this awful pic,im gonna to faint,please hold me

I want to hold u!!!!! But I have faint be4 u T__T

Guest rapunzel283

O_O *fans everyone else* Eric's probably very happy with PSY, who is probably a lovely lady ^___________^

<333

[Although I can't lie - him and Hyori would be :w00t:!... But who are we to tell him what to do :lol:]

Guest flirtashaz

i saw lots more pics of him with PSY together but i couldnt remember where. They've been going out since last year, dont know when exactly. I thought they both really suit each other.

Guest mangomania

I think it´s good that they finally show in public together. why should they hide that they´re in love?

and hello, she´s not eric´s first gf, be realistic all eric fans!

Archived