i think they look so cute together...XD

i like her pants and shoes...

OMGOMGGGGG~ FINALLY!!! AHAHAHAHA

i'm so happy for them... :D:D:D:D

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest asianrice

And I can tell from Mygirl (at the end where they filmed the backstage thing) that PSY is a VERY sweet girl. I can pick up that vibe despite her not so incredible performance in mygirl.

I whole heartedly agree, she's a sweet girl. Glad that they're still together.

Guest L00Ni34u

I dont see anything wrong with the two of them or in particular PSY. They're cute together.

And they're not married yet so Eric fans just keep waiting patiently. Haha.

Guest ovaltinejenkins

i guess this means hes out of the hospital? booo i dont like her. shes not that pretty to me. her face looks like she tried balancing a piano or something. really strawberry shaped.

Guest genn04

let eric be with the one he chose, he doesn't want to be with the one you're expecting him to, let him rest actually, the reason why he wants to be with park shi yun is beacause maybe she is a sweet, kind, innocent, beautiful, and loving. She has the qualifcation eric's looking for, and for others they may be all pretty but no special anyway so just be happy for both. I am a broken heart seeing this also, but at the same time i'm happy that he got a girlfriend in real life and hopefully soon he'll get married just like Jinu and Sean....and then all three of their wives will be announced the luckiest wife of all. GO FIGHTING ERIC & PARK SHI YUN.

Archived