ERIC AND PARK SHI YUN TOGETHER

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ADORE.you

lols .. didn't everyone know that they were going out ? but this is the first picture that i've seen them together ..

Guest jasmine_korea

Well im not those fans that be jelious of their GF's but i hate this girl i don't care about her face (its not pretty at all) but she has no talent i mean i don't know what is Eric like about her!

im just wondering he deserve more!

Guest Mishxmish

they absolutely look good together... i mean if eric went out with some retarded looking girl i would have gotten upset.. but then shes definitely pretty~ haha~ i swear i am in love with pretty girls...

oh and eric and kim heesun made a good couple too~ i dont know why they broke up

Guest krusty--nessxp

D: why do fans go ballistic? why?

because it ruins daydreams?

*runs from fans.

get over it already.

cute.

-_- I don't see why so many ppl dont like PSY, I must admit she looks kinda unnatural to me..I dont like her surgeries...but I still think at some angles she looks very pretty. And I can tell from Mygirl (at the end where they filmed the backstage thing) that PSY is a VERY sweet girl. I can pick up that vibe despite her not so incredible performance in mygirl.

-_- I don't see why so many ppl dont like PSY, I must admit she looks kinda unnatural to me..I dont like her surgeries...but I still think at some angles she looks very pretty. And I can tell from Mygirl (at the end where they filmed the backstage thing) that PSY is a VERY sweet girl. I can pick up that vibe despite her not so incredible performance in mygirl.

word. yepyep. i saw her at LDH's fanmeeting birthday thingy, and shes VERY sweet, despite her role in My girl

Archived