[연예인가족] Celebrity Families/Relations

Guest I AM ON AWAY

Guest tenshiii0ox

Oh yeah. I already knew about this. My parents already told me. My grandfather knew one of them I think, since he owned a recording company. *shrugs* Seo Ji Young... her grandfather is a veteran of the Korean War[?]. He was one of the officers, so he's wealthy. Eun Ji Won's grandfather was the President. He was sent to America after the DUI by his grandfather. Song Il Gook's grandfather was Kim Doo Han.

• 5 months later...

Cool, this is very interesting... too bad the picture of Han Jae Suk's father is not available. I like HJS.

One more celebrity couple I know: Kim Seung Woo (General Manager in Hotelier) and Kim Nam Joo *sorry if I mispelled her name* (main female lead in Model). :rolleyes:

Guest luvjunjin/andy

wow some i knew abt it some i jus gt to knw abt.....

there r more celebrities couples nw!! isnt it wif all the weddings etc...shld update them....

finally i got to c cha in pyo's wife's photo... i knw he's married to a celebrity bt i dunno who she is hhahaha!!

forever,

luvjunjin/andy (irin)

Nam Sung Jin and Kim Ji Young are cuteee!

I remember KJY said that after she and her husband were watching the kiss scene for Neh Sarang Mohtnanhee when it aired, he didn't say a single thing that night and when the show finished airing for the night, he was like "Where's the alcohol?" or something like that. :P

Guest mashimaro_is_luff

wow.. this is interesting..

the celebs with connections arent that good looking..

i didnt mean that they got in by connections thou,, that just wt i notice about their appearance..

kimtaehee and lee wan must be the hottest siblings alive.. thx for sharing

Archived