[연예인가족] Celebrity Families/Relations

Guest I AM ON AWAY

Guest I AM ON AWAY
prestigious bgs, couples, parents/children, siblings...
I found *most* of these from yahoo korea but I added some............. I stopped adding more people after a (short) while because it was too much hassle -_- how accurate is this information? i have no idea, but i know a lot of these to be true so i believe it (to be true) -_-Celebrities from Prestigious Backgrounds So basically, these are celebrities that are related to powerful people and/or people looked upon with high regard.... (Like CEOs of companies, political figures...etc) Yea, so that means a lot of them are filty rich (possibly how some of them got to be celebrities but that's not necessarily so). i wrote a brief (and i mean brief) translation for all of them. untitled9cf1.pnguntitledd5ab.pnguntitleddd3ay.pngFROM LEFT TO RIGHT, TOP TO BOTTOM - park geun hae (political figure; daughter of former president) is aunt to eun ji won (singer) - ryu sun woo (CEO or something) is father to ryu shi won (talent) - suh jong chul (political figure) is grandfather to suh ji young (singer) - kim han gyu (president of something) is father to kim hyun jung (singer) - cha seung moo (company CEO or something) is father to cha im pyo (talent) - han seung joon (car company CEO or something) is father to Han Jae Suk (talent) - kim oo oak (professor) is father to kim jin pyo (singer) - lee kang tae (CEO or something) is father to lee sung jae (movie star) - park won ho (CEO or something) is father to psy (singer) - yoon jong yong (CEO is something) is father to yoon tae young (talent) - park sang chun (political figure) is grandfather to park jin young (JYP Ent.) - lee han dong (political figure) is uncle to jo sung mo (singer) - park hae ran (scientist?) is mother to lee juk (singer) - yoon chi young (political figure) is grandfather to yoon in goo (announcer) - lee bo hyung (bank owner?) is grandfather or lee suh jin (talent) - bae jo duk (CEO or something) is father of bae doo na (actress) - lee min hee (CEO?) is mother of lee jae hoon (singer) - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Celebrity Couples (Husband and Wife) Yea, I know Chaerim and Lee SeungHwan arent married anymore. And there are new married couples but I got lazy. untitled14el.pngFROM LEFT TO RIGHT, TOP TO BOTTOM - nam il oo (talent) and kim yong rim (talent) - nam sung jin (talent) and kim ji young (talent) - cha in pyo (talent) and shin ae rah (talent) - jo gyu chan (singer) and hey (singer) (not pictured) - yoo joon sang (talent) and hong eun hee (talent) - kim ho jin (talent) and kim ji ho (talent) - kang one rae (singer) and kim song (signer) - lee seung hwn (singer) and chae rim (talent) - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Celebrity Parents/Children I kno there are more.. (Like Eru and Tae JinAh) Can't get them all. untitled23kx.pngFROM LEFT TO RIGHT, TOP TO BOTTOM - sun oo yong nyuh (talent) and choi yun jae (singer) - kim eul dong (talent) and song il gook (talent) - kim moo seng (talent) and kim joo hyuk talent) - ul gyu jin (talent) and yun jung hoon (talent) - joo ho sung (theatre) and jang nara (talent) - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Celebrity Siblings untitled34oa.pngFROM LEFT TO RIGHT, TOP TO BOTTOM - kim tae hee (talent) and lee wan (talent) - lee jae jin (singer) and lee eun joo (singer) - byun jung soo (talent) and byun jung min (fashion model) - kim hae soo (talent) and kim dong hyun (talent) (not pictured) - sul su jin (MC) and sul su hyun (MC) - hey (singer) and soy (singer) credits to kr.yahoo.com and me for adding/fixing/uploading

Guest suejinners

i thought psy's relation was a bank or electronics.. lol i forgot..

i think Jang nara's mom did something also.. i forgot.. but her mom's old pic(from when she was young) is floating around the net and shes really pretty

Cha in Pyo and Shin Ah rah are wonderul.. didn't they adopt?emmi think soo.. but shin ah rah does a lot for kids =)=)

Guest mizz_J

kim moo seng (talent) and kim joo hyuk talent)

Wow i recognize Kim Moo Seng. i think he was from the drama, "Save The Last Dance With Me" or something.

this is somewhat cool heh.

Guest bitterbetty

^ yeah hes charlie park? or something like that lol

kim tae hee and lee wan are both hot/pretty haha i wonder how their parents look like...

Guest mango.baby

haahha.

for parent-child...

tae jin ah and eru!

i think they're so cute when they both come out on the same show.

they seem like they have a really good relationship.

plus, tae jin ah is hilarious.

i don't recognize HALF of these people though -_-

Guest xjennifurx

yoon tae young... is DEFINITELY rich.

Son of Samsung Electronics's VP = Rich

i dont like that guy though. he once played this crazy guy role on "Hotelier" and i got freaked out so bad.

ever since, i dont like him.

Eun Jiwon is the grandson of old president's sister.

Old President meaning Park Jung Hee who reformed and developed Korea,

and the one who got assassinated becuz everyone thought he was "dictator".

He was such a good president. Without him, Korea wouldnt be where it is today...

Guest Mishxmish

for the parents to child relations i knew most of it... but yea~

thanks for the update its always nice to see it

Guest psique

ooh. awesome. i actually recognize a few faces, but i'm oblivious to most.

all i know is that ryu shi won's dad has the same name as me. x__x

Archived