[MANHWA] Very! Very! Sweet

jisol

By Jisang Shin And Geo; The authors that wrote Chocolat Very, Very Sweet
alternative title: Very! Very! 다이스키

24718l.jpg~original
Vol 1 Release Date: July 15, 2008
Summary:
QUOTE Tsuyoshi's a spoiled brat from a wealthy Japanese household with little regard for anyone but himself. But when his strict grandfather gets fed up with him, he unceremoniously ships his grandson off to South Korea after revealing that their family is actually of Korean ancestry When the resentful Tsuyoshi arrives at the airport and shares an impromptu cab ride with Be-Ri Kang, a plucky high school girl who just happens to be his new neighbor, sparks fly. Will the two ever get past their differences? And will Tsuyoshi be able to accept the new facet of his identity?

- Yen Press

Volumes: 8 (Complete) https://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=13001

Published by: YenPress

75819f25342b63e1_large.jpg~original
vvsweet_1.gif~original
vvsweet_2.gif~original
Does anyone else read this? I just found it a few days ago at borders and fell in love with the story! >< It's a bit cliched I admit but I think it's cliched very nicely image, the next volume comes out in November but I don't think I can wait that long TT_TT

I loooove the art! That Chocolat lady is going to make me have a heart attack if she keeps making so many good looking bishies! >______<

I think the story line is interesting even if it is cliche. I want to see the rich guy and the cab girl spazzing out at each other! heehee!

Guest kisstherain_

I've only read the first volume and I liked it. I can't wait for the next volume! ^_^

You can read the raws at kiligaris LJ (be sure to go to the front page and read the instructions about the password carefully). Press CTRL+F and type 'daisuki'. It'd be much easier to find it.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 years later...

The perks of getting the first page edited! I discovered this awesome series.It was hilarious. First volume and I'm already rolling on the floor laughing (HAHAH I had to type it all out :P)I still think Chocolat ranks up higher than this manhwa in my list, but still quite close. Tsuyoshi's broken English... err I mean Korean, is really hilarious. It's cute how even though his Korean is very limited, his meaning still get across to Be-Ri. I mean most of the time, that is. LOL
There was this super hilarious scene where Tsuyoshi said to Be-Ri. "Daiski!" - a word in Japanese that translates to "I love you".But what did cutie Be-Ri hear instead??? What's that? She heard "Ee-seki" - a word in Korean that translate to "this f***er".

LOLOLOLOLOL How can seriously 2 almost similar words have completely different meaning! OMMMMGG. I couldn't stop laughing reading that part LOL.
Definitely must read.

Archived