Anime You Thought Was Good But Then Thought Was Bad

Guest knockblock

Guest justwildbeat

I tend to avoid series that are super long (i.e. Inuyasha, Naruto, Sailor Moon lol) just because I can't stay interested for 100+ episodes. Goodness it's like reading someone's daily journal where some days are more exciting than others.

Death Note, namely for the ending. I didn't expect it to be so neatly wrapped up in this psuedo-happily ever after manner. Oh wells just my personal preference.

Vampire Knight, I'm sorry but it was pretty bland. I have read the manga and it is many times better than the animated version. For starters it moved way too slow and it felt completely bland to me.

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Tsusoka

Inuyasha. It was okay in the beginning then it got interesting then it got boring =___=;;; and I stopped reading it. The story replays a bit too much.

D. Gray-man. I LOVEEEEE this anime in the beginning, I was obsessed, then it got confusing, too many characters introduced and I stopped following it XD;

Pokemon. Bleh.....

Guest Nightmare

Wolf's Rain - Love the beginning, but it slowed down dramatically in the middle. I feel like nothing developed and everything still remind in despair.

Bakumatsu Kikansetsu Irohanihoheto - Interesting concept, but like Wolf's Rain, it just lagged off. The anime was a sudden focus on historical events rather than Youjirou, the main character. It's not really a bad anime, but it was boring.

Tsubasa - Let's just say episodes were wasted on staring competition.

Basilisk - First episode was good, but after, everything flopped.

Guest lillixe

naruto- it WAS interesting and funny for a while, but it just dragged on for too long ( although i do watch some recent episodes when im bored)

bleach - (same reason as naruto)

deathnote - my friends were the one that told me to watch it , and honestly i was freaked out

mermaid melody- again, my friends were all hyped up about it and i decided to try, it turns out that i couldn't even make it past the opening song and i quit

pokemon- ohmy god which three year old kid hasnt watched this? i olny realized how dumb this was when i tried to watch this recently

Guest knockblock

DGray Man, dude. I beg you to give this one another chance, because you might be missing out on something you might like. Sure the first several episodes are boring and stuff because they do a lot of explaining and useless crap, but after that, it gets really really good.

It's still ongoing right? Do you think you can enlighten me more on why I should give it another chance? I couldn't find much to have things going with it.

I saw the last episode of Full Moon and I thought it was dumb. The manga is MUCH better! :D

Would you say the manga's ending is more satisfying than the anime's ending?

Death Note is another I thought of. The story was good but I didn't feel for any of the characters. Which I don't feel too connected with and why it's not a favorite of mine.

Guest sujugirl

Tenjo Tenge - I was once in love with this anime, but i have to admit, after a few episodes, it got boring and i stopped watching it.

And. . .

Samurai X - quite boring too

Guest HeartOnHerSleeve

Naruto- Sorry, Naruto fans. At first I thought it was fun because of the comic ninjutsu and everything. The characters were interesting. But as I watched it more, there's TOO much dialogue, and the actions are not even fun to watch. But this is just me.

Bleach- Holy crap, Naruto and Bleach all at once??? =P I liked the beginning of Bleach a lot. But now it's super boring to me.

Guest simpleandpink

Oh god, I used to LOVE Inuyasha. Now, looking back, I feel really ashamed about it haha. I used to only watch Adult Swim for Inuyasha. I was really into it for a few months and then I slowly stopped watching it...and stopped caring about it.

Guest xMitsukiChanx

oh my, School Days... I remember watching the game endings and they were hella bloody *^* I had no idea it was going to turn out so... angsty? ;_;

Guest Autumn1430263885

^haha yea. it started out so light and flufly and headed down a dark road :ph34r: they all got so tainted and lost

their innocence.. Still i didn't think it was that bad ._.

Guest suyenpham

NANA

I loved the first live action movie (second one wasn't good at all), so I thought I'd give the anime a try. Waste of my time! A lot of the drama was kind of stupid and unnecessary. The reason why the movie was good was because it showcased all of the anime's good points and tossed out the unnecessary stuff.

^

I was bummed when they replaced the original actress for Nana in the second movie.

Anyway, I couldn't stay interested in Bleach and Inuyasha... I just got tired of it -_-

Guest knockblock

Tenjo Tenge - I was once in love with this anime, but i have to admit, after a few episodes, it got boring and i stopped watching it.

And. . .

Samurai X - quite boring too

Oh hey I agree with the two you said.

I liked Tenjou Tenge at the beginning but then I fell out of favor with the series after how the series had became. Half of the series spent too much time with the past history and flashbacking. I don't know, I think it might have been better if Tenjou Tenge right as longer series. A little bit longer than what it was given.

Samurai X I can admit it has something going for it. But I'm not a fan of it. It was boring to me too.

Guest Sasha100

Naruto-Too long, Naruto hasn't grown, and Sasuke has become untouchable. Boring

Pokemon-Like everyone else said, I used to love this show. But then i grew up^^;

I thought Inuyasha was pretty good at first, but continuing on with the series, it was like COME ON. END ALREADY. OR KAGOME, GET WITH HIM. IONNO! SOMETHING!

.. Yeah.

Also, The Place Promised in Our Early Days was SO boring for me. I heard so many good things, but as I watched, I fell asleep! This was my first time falling asleep to an anime, and I wasn't even tired.

Peach Girl and Bokura ga Ita were pretty okay.. and annoying as hell. Peach Girl was so irritating. Bokura ga Ita was irritating as well, but Peach Girl was worst. PLUS, PG's animation was kinda.. bleh.. so I was like.. @______@

• 2 weeks later...
Guest knockblock

Naruto-Too long, Naruto hasn't grown, and Sasuke has become untouchable. Boring

I haven't kept up with Naruto in a while. How far is the anime? Everything to me about Naruto becomes more pathetic at a certain point.

Bleach I can admit it's story isn't anything too great now either. But I still anticipate for when it gets to its exciting parts.

It's seems like many people like Naruto and Bleach at one point and then change their mind about them.

Archived