Official Pacific Mall Thread

NaughtyDog

• Replies 476
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jun;MON

^ Hmm I highly doubt it... But there's a chance?

One's and Smart maple stopped selling lucky bags, they'll come back around--Springish - Summerish.

We usually sell them during Christmas - boxing day time.

If you happen to find a sample or something I'm sure they'll sell it to you.

Guest stillfantasy

pphaha i think they do, it depends which person if i don't rmb wrong. One of my friends did hers there and shes underage hehe = )

I've heard that there's a place to get facials in Pmall; are there any good ones there? I've been to Pmall a lot of times, but I've never bothered to look, haha.

Additionally, has anyone seen any Kose skincare products being sold in Pmall? I'm specifically looking for their Softymo Deep Cleansing Oil.

In all honesty, I'd go and check but it's a 1 1/2 hour trip by public transit, and I'd rather get the thumbs up first.

Guest darkbahamut

Does anyone know if Pmall has a store that would have a SPH F488 case? I would love to check myself but I'm currently away from town for a 2-3 weeks. Thanks in advance ><

Guest bebe.dolly

Is there a eyeglass and contact lens store there? I barely go to pacific mall T__T.

yeah! theres alot of opticals stores there : )

I've heard that there's a place to get facials in Pmall; are there any good ones there? I've been to Pmall a lot of times, but I've never bothered to look, haha.

Additionally, has anyone seen any Kose skincare products being sold in Pmall? I'm specifically looking for their Softymo Deep Cleansing Oil.

In all honesty, I'd go and check but it's a 1 1/2 hour trip by public transit, and I'd rather get the thumbs up first.

i've been looking all over pacific mall for this..a lot stores carry kose products (i.e. the whitening mask) but not softymo cleansing oil for some reason...anyway i FINALLY found it today, at market village, at a store called "Art City", right next door to One's. They carry all kinds of japanese and korean beauty products!

Just incase you're wondering, it was 14.99 for the cleansing oil..

Guest o1honey

Is there a eyeglass and contact lens store there? I barely go to pacific mall T__T.

there's more than enough! hahaha I just went today to get glasses =)

I swear there's an optical store in every corner -_-"

does anyone know where to get those really nice Japanese / Korean nail manicures at pmall??

- please list the COST & location / name of the store

THANK YOU ^________^

Does anyone know what happened last night at PMall? There's a cellphone store in the basement level?

------

Credit: thestar.com

Man shot dead at Pacific Mall

Map: GTA homicides Crime Stoppers Feb 21, 2009 02:49 PM

Jesse Mclean

Thandiwe Vela

Staff reporters

A 26-year-old man is dead after being shot in the head in the mobile phone store where he worked inside Markham's Pacific Mall last night.

Kit Chun Cheong of Toronto was shot inside Xsite before being taken to hospital with life-threatening injuries, where he later died. He is York Region's first murder of the year, said Const. Gary Phillips.

A single gunshot was fired in the basement level of the mall around 8:45 p.m., 15 minutes before the building closed for the night.

Steve Wong, a supervisor at Auto Parts in the mall, ran out of his shop to see a man slumped on the floor outside the mobile phone store, surrounded by security guards.

The attacker had already fled the scene.

"It's pretty scary," Wong said.

The mall was mostly empty when the shot was fired, he said. "If it was busier, it could have been bad," he said.

Police don't know the motive but said they are looking for a male shooter, brown or black in complexion, about 6-feet-tall with a thin build, some facial hair, and wearing a black winter jacket.

Officers were stationed around the mall, blocking pedestrians and vehicles from leaving the area after the shooting. A police helicopter circled the area for most of the evening.

"Nobody's leaving until we've collected all the information we can," Const. Cathryn Harris of York Region police said yesterday.

Police are still stationed at the mall, gathering evidence and interviewing witnesses.

Video surveillance was also recovered from the mall.

Wong said he believes the violence will scare away some of the centre's customers.

"People won't want to come. They are shocked," he said.

Pacific Mall, at Kennedy Rd. and Steeles Ave. E., is the largest indoor Asian mall in North America with more than 400 shops.

The mall is infamously known as one of the largest centres of illegal DVD sales on the continent, and police have seized thousands of bootlegged merchandise in raids over the last several years.

--------

May he rest in peace.

Gosh, this is scary...

Archived