Dating people who smoke/do drugs

Guest FusionGT2

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest blatant

hhhhhhaaaaaaaaaattttttttttttteeeeeeeeee guys that smoke.

hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate.

hate.

did i mention hate?

if i like the person, i would like their lungs and teeth and skin to still be in relatively good condition.

many, if not all, guys think its a major turn off for girls to smoke. i personally, have nothing against smokers but smoking doesnt necessarily make the guy a bad person? i certainly wouldnt break up with my boyfriend because he smokes, but yeah, like the rest of you, id preferably want a non-smoker in my life.

Guest polyamorous

huh as long as hes not a chain smoker i guess i wouldnt mind that much. once in while is alright but i would prefer a non smoker

Guest JunsukParkx

huh as long as hes not a chain smoker i guess i wouldnt mind that much. once in while is alright but i would prefer a non smoker

im not a smoker /cough

Guest malicious_

i totally dont mind. just cuz a majority of my guy friends DO smoke. it doesnt mean if a guy smokes, it makes them any worse or anything. its just a personal habit. *shrugs* well, thats wat i th ink.. haha XP

Guest PowerPopJon

really now lol..thats weird. but i heard weed isnt as bad as regular cigarettes. i wouldnt kno tho im no smoker :mellow:

nah man

cigerretes are way more cancerous for your lungs

cigerretes have tons of chemicals mixed into the tobacco

weed just has thc that f---'s up your head

study has shown that people who've done marijuana

are more prone to have mental problems like schizophrenia

fun fact

wen you use a bong wen smoking weed

it'll filter the smoke

therefore you'll get a cleaner high

and wont mess up your lungs like a regular rolled up joint or blunt

people who roll just do it for the memories

"the rolling days" <3

hahaha

but anyways back to the point of how wat affects wat

cigerettes = lungs

marijuana = a bit of lungs + brain

[unless you use a bong then its only your brain] :P

but the high is worth it...lol

there are 3 rules i have for dating that i will not compromise on no matter what. even if everything else fits but he doesn't go with one of my rules. i will not change it for him. one is smoking. i don't care how awesome, sweet, and smart he is. if he smokes, i will absolutely not take the relationship further than a friendship. once and week, or once a day. smoking is smoking.

Guest <vanity>

I wouldn't date a smoker. it ruins more than just your health. it ruins your teeth :shock horror: lol

smoking truly is a disgusting habit though. and i would not want smoker's hands touching me or smoker's mouth kissing me no matter how attractive the guy was in other aspects.

Guest my_love_shy

i hate guys that smoke! (one)i don't smoke (two) big turn off! if he lied to me and told me he didn't smoke and i didn't know about and then we were dating already? then i can't hate him, he wasn't any different with or without smoking.

Archived