Jung Ji Hoon * 정지훈 * 鄭智薰 * (aka Rain/Bi / 비 / ピ) I [Upcoming Drama 2024] Red Swan

Nancyzak

*** Singles Korea has released an exclusive interview video featuring the stars of Disney Plus’s Red Swan, Kim Ha Neul and Rain. In the video, they respond to questions from the editor-in-chief, sharing behind-the-scenes stories from the filming of Red Swan. When asked why he joined the project, Rain said, “It has a lot of elements that people will love. It’s a familiar yet fun story. With veterans like Yoon Je Moon and Seo Yi Sook already cast, I felt like I was just adding a spoon to the table.” Rain shared his admiration to Kim Ha Neul, saying, “In high school, I used to look at her Storm photos and wonder if she was Japanese or Korean. There was no one as beautiful. Getting to act with her is both enjoyable and an honor.” The two also revealed their perfect “food compatibility.” Rain shared, “We shared great restaurant recommendations with each other. I even saved some special spots for her that I didn’t even share with my parents. She said on ‘Zzanbro’ (YouTube show by Shin Dong Yeob) that she likes expensive drinks like cognac, so I bought some to share with her after the drama wrap-up.” Kim Ha Neul added, “When we filmed ‘Zzanbro,’ I was quite drunk by the end. I kept repeating the same things.” Rain humorously recalled, “After the shoot, I went home and had a good talk with the toilet.”   :happydance:

BF.37599071.1.jpg

source : https://tenasia.hankyung.com/article/2024080642374

*** On August 6 KST, Hyundai Card announced that it would host the ‘2024 Hyundai Card Da Vinci Motel’ (hereafter referred to as Da Vinci Motel) from September 27 to 29th, around the Hyundai Card area in Itaewon. RAIN is one who will participate in talks and performances.   :heart2:

DATE : 9/28 (Sat) Day 2 Performance

454410137_907893161367794_46655809131908

*** Muscle Beach is where body building legends have trained. Arnold Schwarzenegger and many others have called this their muscle home. Almost anyone can sign up for a fee (less than you might think) and get a year long pass to use the place.   :blush:

Rain went on a trip to the US  at Muscle Beach in LA ㅣSeason B Season 4 EP.41

credit : Rain Cloud Taiwan

***  RAIN will join JYP "The Tantara" as guest  [KBS Grand Project – Special Feature on JYP’s 30th Debut Anniversary] | KBS2 Broadcast. This is set to embark on a groundbreaking quest to discover the ultimate global solo artist. This project will be spearheaded by J.Y. Park. This is anticipated to air in the latter part of the year.   :heart1:

*** On July 22nd, the magazine Singles unveiled visual pictorials of Kim Ha-neul and Rain. The two in the pictorial created an alluring and provocative atmosphere and showed a different charm. When asked about their first impressions of each other, They said they felt like they had met a star. Kim Ha Neul said, "He was so cool from the beginning. It felt like I was meeting a star in person. While RAIN said,  "Kim Ha-neul was the star of my generation when I was in high school. I finally met her for the first time on the set and immediately thought she was so mysteriously pretty. I was very surprised by her preparedness". Kim Ha Neul  also explained the chemistry between the two of them in the drama, saying, "It was cool just to be together, but it was like 'icy melo' with excitement". Rain said, "The melo bit is firmly there, but it's not clear. Our romance is very appealing". When asked about the secret of being loved continuously for more than 20 years, Rain said, "I think our job is to serve 'customers'. I think we should always do our best to satisfy someone like a restaurant owner who expects customers".   :cutekitty:

photo1861027.jpg

photo1861028.jpg

photo1861029.jpg

photos source : Hancinema

*** The girls were wandering in Roppongi (Japan) went into an izayaka (type of informal Japanese bar that serves alcoholic drinks and snacks) and saw RAIN there and got a selfie with him.   :heart3:

454844677_18445148872053440_231636447195

credit : Rain Cloud Thailand

*** I don't really like beach.   :kisslevel:

Escape to Korea's beautiful coasts: Popular K-dramas set in the Picturesque Seaside

Far from the bustling city lights of Seoul, many K-dramas are set in picturesque seaside places where the gentle breeze and ocean waves bring a sense of peace and happiness, soothing our hearts. The serene beaches, dramatic cliffs, and tranquil ocean views create a picturesque backdrop that uniquely charm the storylines.

If you need Vitamin Sea this summer, dive into these popular K-dramas set on the coastal seaside. These dramas not only tell compelling stories but also showcase the natural beauty of Korea's coastlines, adding an extra layer of depth and visual appeal.

Full House

"Full House" tells the story of an aspiring scriptwriter Han Ji Eun, who inherits a seaside house called 'Full House' from her late parents, only to have her friends sell it to popular celebrity Lee Young Jae. The show is beautifully brought to life by stunning ocean views and the youthful talents of Rain and Song Hye Kyo.

source : https://www.allkpop.com/article/2024/08/escape-to-koreas-beautiful-coasts-popular-k-dramas-set-in-the-picturesque-seaside

*** On August 9th, Kim Ha Neul discussed her on-screen relationship with Rain in her Disney Plus series Red Swan during an interview. When asked about her on-screen romance, Kim Ha Neul explained, “I see it as love, not an affair. In the drama, my husband (played by Jung Gyu Woon, as Kim Yong Guk) and his mistress (played by Gi Eun Se, as Jang Tae Ra) can only be described with the term ‘affair.’ But for us, I feel like we’re on the borderline.” She further elaborated on the pivotal kiss scene: “We had a lot of discussions about whether the kiss scene in the latter half of the story should even be included. But from Oh Wan Soo’s perspective, everyone is trying to kill her, and even her husband isn’t protecting her. In that moment, with Seo Do Yoon being the only one protecting her, it felt like the only way to express those emotions was through a kiss. Once the emotions built up, it didn’t feel like an ‘affair’; it just felt like the right way to express what was happening.” Kim Ha Neul also shared the challenges of filming that scene, saying, “Only a few staff members could be on the boat with us. Rain had stayed up all night filming action scenes, and I had only slept for about an hour before shooting the kiss scene. So, the emotions naturally fell into place.”   :heart4:

551406_696511_2149.jpg

source : https://www.starnewskorea.com/stview.php?no=2024080912500326081

*** Check out the DAY 1 & DAY 2 TIME TABLE for WATERBOMB SINGAPORE 2024!   :Twerkdatbutt:

𝟐𝟒.𝟖 (𝐒𝐀𝐓)
RAIN, Jay Park, Jessi, Sandara Park, KWON EUNBI, VIVIZ, Kid Milli, ALYPH, lullaboy, InsideCore, Aster&Neo, HOWL, SIENAGIRLS, Nicole Chen, RAW, Ghetto, Farah Farz, Mskuan, Jestinna Kuan

𝟐𝟓.𝟖 (𝐒𝐔𝐍)
CL, Loco, BamBam, CHUNG HA, BIBI, TEAM BEBE, SORN, Haven, Raiden, AK, Glory, WooXi, Jade Rasif, BLINK, SIHK, Gemstarr

Venue: Siloso Beach, Sentosa

𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐀𝐑𝐃 𝐓𝐈𝐂𝐊𝐄𝐓 𝐒𝐀𝐋𝐄𝐒
1-Day Pass: SGD198*
2-Day Pass: SGD338*
*Ticket prices exclude booking fee

454994895_911278461029264_19365561019385

455146778_911278471029263_16931601483043

*** The Asia Gala 2024 is  set to happen on September 18 at Capella Singapore. This fiesta will feature headliners like RAIN and local singer-songwriter JJ Lin. It will also be hosted by a renowned American comedian—with a very special stand-up performance to tickle your funny bone.  :smooches2:

455243587_912734670883643_67950360879323

455244404_912734740883636_19859801214613

*** Rain is a born entertainer...he always put together an amazing performance. In the west we've got stars in their 70s and 80s still performing, nothing wrong with that as long as they've still got their skills. Rain has looked after himself, he still looks amazing.   :smooches2:

RAIN photos of WATERBOMB

1723986038-saveinsta.jpg

1723986025-saveinsta.jpg

photos source : allkpop