Jung Ji Hoon * 정지훈 * 鄭智薰 * (aka Rain/Bi / 비 / ピ) I [Upcoming Drama 2024] Red Swan

Nancyzak

Kim Ha Neul and Rain’s Enchanting Photoshoot Captures Their ‘Icy Romance’ in ‘Red Swan’

RVSBra.jpg

On the 3rd, Singles Korea unveiled stunning visuals of Kim Ha Neul and Rain, the lead stars of the new Disney Plus series Red Swan. The photoshoot reveals the duo recreating the sultry and provocative vibe from their drama.

Red Swan revolves around the scandal that ensues when Wan Su, the chairwoman of the Nao Foundation, and her bodyguard Do Yoon uncover the secrets of Hwain Group amidst a fierce inheritance battle.

Kim Ha Neul shared her thoughts on the series, stating, “The moral dynamics are clear, and each character is distinct.

I’ve often portrayed roles with intricate emotional lines, and I thought this drama’s clear structure would highlight those strengths.” Rain added, “The slightly classic feel of this project is its charm. It’s like ‘The Bodyguard,’ with a man’s pure-hearted dedication to protecting one woman.”

VcVVmU.jpg

Reflecting on their first impressions of each other, they both expressed starstruck excitement. Kim Ha Neul said, “Rain was impressive from the start. It felt like I was meeting a celebrity.” Rain reciprocated, saying, “For our generation, Kim Ha Neul was the first celebrity crush. I remember looking at her pictorials and admiring her ethereal beauty. Then I met her on the film set for the first time, and she was incredibly kind. And her well-preparedness really shocked me.”

SxUMvO.jpg

Spoiler

ZijXsT.jpg

Their on-screen chemistry is palpable. Kim Ha Neul described it as, “It’s like an ‘icy romance’—cool yet thrilling.

The dynamic was fun and refreshing.” Rain elaborated, “The romance is definite but not overt. It’s subtly charming like a snake slipping over a wall.”

Source: Disney Plus

Korean romantic comedy movies for a perfect date night

Let’s explore some of the Korean romantic comedy movies that offer amazing stories to brighten your day.

If you wish to experience phenomenal love stories while laughing out loud, Korean romantic comedy movies are perfect for you! Here, a list of movies has been curated that will not just make you giggle but also offer beautiful stories of affection, sacrifice, and love. Moreover, some of Korea’s best actors and actresses are starring in these films, making it an even more delightful watch.

These Korean romantic comedy movies are only a few of the films from the sea of beautiful stories waiting for you to explore. With good stories, a substantial cast is also important for the story to come across as relatable to the audience, and this contains exactly that. So grab your popcorn and enjoy these films with your loved ones.

7. I'm a Cyborg, But That's OK

Cast: Im Soo Jung, Rain (Jung Ji Hoon)
Director: Park Chan Wook
Runtime: 105 minutes
Genre: Romantic Comedy, Fantasy
Release Year: 2006

Directed by Park Chan Wook, I'm a Cyborg, But That's OK is a quirky and touching exploration of love and mental health infused with surreal humor and imaginative storytelling.

The story follows Young Goon, a woman who believes she is a cyborg and is admitted to a psychiatric hospital. There, she meets Il Soon, a fellow patient who thinks he can steal other people's abilities. Despite their eccentricities, they form a deep and unique bond, helping each other cope with their delusions and find solace in their shared experiences. 

source : https://www.pinkvilla.com/entertainment/korean-romantic-comedy-movies-1331352

Rain Is Determined To Keep Kim Ha Neul From Any Harm In

Rain Is Determined To Keep Kim Ha Neul From Any Harm In "Red Swan"

“Red Swan” has unveiled new stills capturing the complicated yet irresistible romance between Kim Ha Neul and Rain!

“Red Swan” tells the story of Oh Wan Soo (Kim Ha Neul), a former golfer who enters high society when she marries the heir of Hwain Group. After her life is threatened due to a fierce battle over succession, Wan Soo comes face-to-face with the Hwain family’s secret due to her bodyguard Seo Do Yoon (Rain).

Spoilers

In the newly released stills from the next episodes, Wan Soo and Do Yoon are depicted embracing each other against the backdrop of the night and ocean. In one photo, their facial expressions are filled with longing as their lips draw closer, while in another image, Do Yeon looks resolute, hinting at his determination to rescue her from this dire situation.

red-swan-2.jpgred-swan1.jpg

As they navigate challenges together and delve deeper into their emotions, the evolution of their romance promises to captivate viewers’ hearts even further.

The next two episodes of “Red Swan” will be released on July 24.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1676700wpp/rain-is-determined-to-keep-kim-ha-neul-from-any-harm-in-red-swan

• Like 1

*** Red Swan is facing backlash for allegedly shooting a dangerous scene that could lead to great damage consequences. In episode 7 of Red Swan, released on July 25, 2024, a female bodyguard from the Hwainga Group climbs up on a breakwater (tetrapod) and takes pictures of Kim Ha Neul and Rain from various angles. She infiltrated the area to capture their affair. After taking the photos, she runs quickly on the breakwater to avoid being caught and hides. A tetrapod is a concrete structure designed to absorb wave energy and reduce waves. It consists of four horn-shaped legs, with the most common ones having a diameter of 4-5 meters. They are typically stacked in 1-4 layers, making the gaps between them as deep as the height of a 2-3 story apartment building. Falling and hitting the structure with an arm or leg can cause fractures, and hitting the head can be fatal. According to the Ministry of Oceans and Fisheries, there have been 462 accidents nationwide over the past six years, resulting in 65 deaths. For this reason, the Harbor Act imposes fines of up to 1 million KRW for civilians entering some large ports and accident-prone areas. Despite the high risk of accidents, the production team of Red Swan continued filming without recognizing the danger. The incident caused much discussion among fans online and the production team faced backlash for disregarding the cast member’s safety. However, the team has yet to respond on the matter.   :kitty:

929844647_red-swan.jpg

source : https://www.pinkvilla.com/entertainment/rain-and-kim-ha-neuls-red-swan-faces-backlash-for-filming-on-hazardous-and-restricted-breakwater-1332868

*** In the seventh episode of “Red Swan,” which was released on July 25th, a female bodyguard of the Fine Group climbs on the breakwater (Tetrapod) and takes pictures of Kim Ha-neul and Jung Ji-hoon. She sneaked in to film the scene of their affair. After taking all the pictures, she ran on the breakwater to hide herself quickly so as not to get caught. Only a day has passed since Girls’ Generation Yuri’s photo taken on the breakwater became controversial. Now for the same reason, the Disney+ drama “Red Swan” is being criticized. Even though only one actress climbed on the breakwater on the screen, but several staff members were likely standing on the breakwater together to film her. In particular, as the female bodyguard was filmed behind the breakwater with RAIN and Kim Ha-neul passing in front of her, it is expected that many staff members will be with her deep inside the Tetrapod. Unexpected accidents always happen. It is time to realize that many performers even lost their lives due to dangerous filming environments and lack of consideration by the production staff.   :kicks:

20240726185913440slpb.jpg

source : https://v.daum.net/v/20240726185911130?f=m

*** "Red Swan" final episodes will be streaming today at Disney+. RAIN thanking all those who like and support the drama. Time flies so fast that it seems the drama has just begun...............  :blush:

453480391_18443212819053440_892615939635

credit : Rain Cloud Thailand

RAIN with a male fan

He posted, "I really liked you since I was little, and finally met you, daebak..🥹 Somehow I wanted to #avoid the sun today" - :Megalol:

453408774_904358768387900_22351316290517

credit : Rain Cloud Taiwan