Jung Ji Hoon * 정지훈 * 鄭智薰 * (aka Rain/Bi / 비 / ピ) I [Upcoming Drama 2024] Red Swan

Nancyzak

Kim Tae Hee Relationship Status 2021: 'Stairway to Heaven' Actress and Rain Are Still in Marital Bliss

kim-tae-hee.jpg?w=900

Everyone knows Kim Tae Hee is already married, especially because her husband is Rain. This makes them one of the most popular married celebrity couples in South Korea. The question of course is how married life is treating them and if they are still alright, in the middle of a pandemic where the entertainment industry is also badly hit.

Kim Tae Hee Relationship Status 2021: Is She and Rain Still Okay?

It appears that Kim Tae Hee and Rain are still in marital bliss. This is good to know for their respective fans. The two, who have been married since January 2017, have worked out their rhythm and family life, so everything is quite right.

In a recent interview, Korean singer and actor Rain revealed one thing why they are having such a good marriage, or why he can be considered the perfect husband. It appears that he is unlike most husbands because according to him, he does things around the house on his own and not get help from his wife on most things. While married couples should help each other, Rain just revealed that it is possible for husbands to pick up after themselves, instead of burdening their wives.

He revealed this tidbit on a special guest appearance on the variety series "My Ugly Duckling" on December 27, 2020.

"So I don't really get scolded too much (compared to other husbands), " he even joked.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CH-SqS0A74y/?utm_source=ig_embed

Rain and Kim Tae Hee's Peculiar Household Rule

The two now share two kids. Rain revealed that he does the cooking around the house, one thing wives would also love to hear from their husbands no doubt.

The father of two says he even does the cooking. Rain, however, revealed that they have a system at home that is not even that normal in other households.

The actor said that when cooking or buying food, he is very particular about the serving size. They have a rule when one says he or she will not eat, then this will be respected. "I buy my own food, in exactly the serving size that I need to eat, and I set it aside. So I'll ask (my wife) in advance, 'Do you want to eat?' And if no one wants to eat, I'll prepare a meal just for myself alone, eat it, do the dishes, and clean up everything. I like doing things that way."

He was asked what he would do if Kim Tae Hee later wants to eat and he directly said that this is not possible. The rule is that if Kim already said no in the first place, then she cannot change her mind or share his food.

"I have a specific serving size that I need to eat in order to feel full that day," he explained.

Kim Tae Hee Relationship with Rain Works Because of Another Commonality

It seems that both Rain and Kim Tae Hee are frugal - despite being one of the richest couples in Korea. They both came from wealthy families and their colorful careers made sure that both of them have built individually handsome net worth before they married and come together as one.

And yet, in a very recent report, it was reported that they only spent $1600 on their wedding day! None of them thought that was too little and both were happy with the decision. This shows just how in sync they are with each other.

source : https://www.kdramastars.com/articles/120415/20210420/kim-tae-hee-relationship-status-2021-is-stairway-to-heaven-star-and-rain-still-okay.htm

*** Sunmi was a member of Wonder Girls and left the group to pursue an academic career.. The new variety show is  Yoo Jae Suk's show.  :hypehype:

Collaboration between RAIN x Sunmi's When We Disco in KBS Comeback Home 

credit : Rain Cloud Taiwan

[Herald Interview] Rookie Ciipher hints of hidden charms to unlock

Rain Company’s first boy band hopes to become a versatile group

http://res.heraldm.com/content/image/2021/04/22/20210422000794_0.jpg
Ciipher (Rain Company)

Rookies they may be, Ciipher’s name was already familiar to many K-pop fans thanks to their producer Jung Ji-hoon, also known as singer Rain, who has been earnestly promoting the group ahead of their debut last month. While Rain definitely has their back, the members promised of various hidden charms and talents for fans to decrypt.

Comprising seven members -- Hyunbin, Tan, Hwi, Keita, Tag, Dohwan and Won -- Ciipher debuted on March 15 with their EP “I Like You (An Ggyulyeo)” as the first boy band launcehd under Rain Company.

“Debuting after a long time of training, it feels unrealistic that we’ve finally unveiled ourselves to the public. I’m looking forward to discovering how we will evolve and grow in the future,” Keita, the group’s Japanese member said during an interview with the Korea Herald earlier this month.

Like Keita’s words, although a brand new group, the members have all been through fairly long time of training ahead of their debut -- member Tan spending the longest among the seven of nine years as a trainee, exempt for two years of military service. Some of them, including Keita and Dohwan who were previously affiliated to YG Entertainment, have taken part in TV survival shows.

While the long wait might have been a time of struggle, the talents honed then is what differentiates Ciipher in the competitive K-pop scene.

“Our music is our biggest strength. Three of the members are rappers and we write and compose songs as well,” Tag said. Tag, along with Keita and Won are the group’s rappers.

Leader Hyunbin said, “The three all pursue different styles of music, and when put together, they create a new genre. Keita is good with making the beats, while Tag and Won are talented in writing melody lines and lyrics.”

Tag and Keita penned the lyrics for the main track “I Like You (An Ggulyeo)” whereas Tag also took part in the song’s composition. In fact, all the songs on the five-track EP have input from Hyunbin, Tag or Won. 

http://res.heraldm.com/content/image/2021/04/22/20210422000768_0.jpg
Ciipher (Rain Company)

Lead song “I Like You” sings the heart of a boy who’ve fallen in love and wants to appeal himself to his crush.

Tag said, “I was thinking about songs in the studio and the melody just popped into my mind. I recorded it and played it to the producers who suggested we develop the song. So, Keita and I worked together to complete it.”

About the title track, the group’s main vocal Dohwan said, “it’s the most addictive among the album’s five tracks,” adding another song “Solo” was also weighed as an option. 

The group was formed around six months ago, after the song was completed. Rather than defining themselves with a single storyline or concept, as most other K-pop acts do, Ciipher plan to show the group’s versatility according to the music they do.

“Rain picked us out one by one after hearing Tag’s music. He told us that he hopes we can deliver positive, fresh energy, especially as we are debuting in a difficult time like now,” Hyunbin explained, referring to the pandemic that has been slowing down most parts of society since last year.

The eldest among the five, Tan said he wants to try a manlier concept in the future.

“To be honest, I’m not really used to such a cute concept. I wasn’t sure I’d be able to blend in with the other members until the very last moment. Although I now enjoy being complimented as ‘cute,’ I’d like to try a more mature, perhaps sexy and wild, concept next time,” the 24-year-old said.

Here, the youngest member Won, 17, piped in, “I want to try the fresh and youthful concepts for some time, at least until I turn 20.”

The members say Rain is more like a father than a producer to them. Their first performance on TV was with Rain during the KBS show “Immortal Songs 2” in February.

“He always gives us feedback on almost everything we do, sharing videos and news articles about us and complimenting us,” Hyunbin said.

The team’s main dancer Hwi said, “Rain stressed humbleness and teamwork are the most important values as we pursue this career -- to always look out for staff members working for and around us, and to stick together whatever happens.”

http://res.heraldm.com/content/image/2021/04/22/20210422000790_0.jpg
Ciipher members:(From left to right, top to bottom row) Hyunbin, Hwi, Dohwan, Won, Keita, Tag and Tan (Rain Company)

By Choi Ji-won (jwc@heraldcorp.com)

credit : Korea Herald

*** On the latest episode of KBS 2TV’s “Come Back Home, April 24 broadcast of Yoo Jae Suk‘s new variety show, Sunmi appeared as the program’s latest guest—with RAIN. They were formerly a JYP Entertainment labelmate. She told the heartwarming story that she has a lot to thank RAIN for back during her trainee days. She said that her father passed away when she was still a trainee. RAIN was already a big star then, she recalled that RAIN called her during the funeral and comforted her during that difficult time in her life. She said she was very grateful. Yoo Jae Suk added that RAIN is really very warm and always takes care of people around him. He also took the opportunity to make fun of him saying not only is RAIN a warm person but, he also likes to give people gifts. He recalled the speaker that RAIN gave him before.  :heart2beat:

*** I hope they could collaborate in the future.     :wut:

Sunmi Shares Touching Story Of How Rain Comforted Her When Her Father Passed Away During Her Trainee Days

Sunmi Shares Touching Story Of How Rain Comforted Her When Her Father Passed Away During Her Trainee Days

On the latest episode of KBS 2TV’s “Come Back Home,” Sunmi told the heartwarming story of how Rain gave her strength during a difficult time in her life.

For the April 24 broadcast of Yoo Jae Suk‘s new variety show, Sunmi appeared as the program’s latest guest—and she brought along her former JYP Entertainment labelmate Rain as a special companion.

Early on in the show, Yoo Jae Suk asked, “I heard that the reason Sunmi came here today with Rain is not only because you both started out at JYP, but because you’re grateful to him for something in particular?”

Sunmi went on to explain, “To be honest, I have a lot to thank him for, but back during my trainee days, my father passed away. When I was at the funeral in the role of the eldest child of the family, Rain called me and told me over the phone, ‘I think I understand how you must be feeling right now. Since you’re the head of the family now, take good care of your younger siblings. You have to be strong in order for your younger siblings to find strength as well.'”

Rain has previously talked about his own mother passing away when he was still a teenager, before his debut under JYP Entertainment.

“Honestly, I was just a mere trainee at the time,” continued Sunmi, “and to have such a superstar and my role model personally call and comfort me—that memory really stands out to me when I look back on my trainee days.”

Rain responded by humbly joking, “It’s because I knew she would become a superstar and do really well [after her debut].”

Sunmi-Rain.jpgSunmi-Rain-2.jpg

Later on in the show, the two singers danced together to “When We Disco,” Sunmi’s hit duet with Park Jin Young.

Check out a clip of their impromptu performance below!

Watch the full episode of “Come Back Home” with English subtitles here:

Watch Now

credit : soompi news

*** RAIN and Noh Hong Chul were spotted shooting in Gochang today. It is a rural area. The person who spotted them wanted to wave and say hello to them from the car but didn’t want to disturb their shooting.

So lucky the person!  :heart4:

May be an image of one or more people, motorcycle and outdoors
May be an image of one or more people, motorcycle and outdoors
May be an image of motorcycle and road

credit : Raincloud10