Jung Ji Hoon * 정지훈 * 鄭智薰 * (aka Rain/Bi / 비 / ピ) I [Upcoming Drama 2024] Red Swan

Nancyzak

*** It says that  the Mom of the kid who is 9-years old is close to the head of the wardrobe team. :P

06.12.2019 - Rain on the filming set of his new drama, "Welcome 2 Life!"

credit : @nana_luckyseven

62553232_2298140917074507_64337608765404

• Like 1

*** Coffee truck support at 2pm for PD Kim Keun Hong, Rain’s new drama “Welcome2life”. It says that they both came out to take their photo. The coffee truck man said they were very happy to see Rain. It says that different kinds of coffee were served like Strawberry Latte, Vanilla Latter aside from the Iced Americano. I look forward to the broadcast of this drama, which is on July 29. :P

64282058_2288506241241971_34060988560378

62530313_2288506281241967_69693168198782

64270858_2288506354575293_13991997740825

credit : Raincloud10/Rain Cloud Thailand

• Like 1

Kim Taehee and Rain Reportedly to have Purchased a USD 2 Million-Worth House in the States, to Move to the Country Soon

recommend_46a601e4671c42702e1df5c4f4a23f

The celebrity couple is reported to move to the U.S.

According to various news on June 13th, Kim Taehee and husband Rain are getting ready to move to the States. It was reported that the two have purchased a luxurious house in Irvine, a city in Orange County, California. One insider revealed that the house is worth USD 2 million and said, "Kim Taehee and Rain had been looking for the house for quite a long time and finally came to their final decision." 

1560405263859-0.jpg

Another source revealed that Kim Taehee and Rain have decided to move to the States for their schedule in the country. It is said that Kim Taehee would like to pursue her acting career in Hollywood. On the other news, Kim Taehee is reported to have received various offers to star in American movies and dramas. 

Regarding this, Kim Taehee's agency responded, "It is true that Kim Taehee purchased a house in the country. However, nothing is confirmed for her Hollywood debut."

Disclaimer: Photo on the right-hand side of the thumbnail is used only for illustration purpose. 

Thumbnail Credit: BAZAAR, ocregister.com

ⓒ KStarLive

• Like 1

On 5/30/2019 at 9:25 AM, willenette said:

Full House has been on Netflix for a while, at least since July last year I have been able to watch it. So is Rain's Diamond Lover. But this version of Full House on Netflix does not have some scenes that I like a lot, for example, the scene after Ji-eun drew a ring and a watch on Young-Jae's finger and wrist, YJ went back to his room sitting alone admiring his "jewelry". I particularly like YJ's face expression when he looked at his "watch". Netflix's Diamond Lover shows the alternative ending to the version aired in China (and caused so much online protests :)) of Mei Li and Xiao Lang being back together.

On 5/31/2019 at 12:17 PM, willenette said:

*** It says that the blogger went to a Korean restaurant on her way from Verona to Venice for lunch, and saw RAIN’s signature on the wall. RAIN wrote here that the food was great and he enjoyed the meal. He even drew a heart. The date was 2017, though:P

credit : Raincloud10 / Rain Cloud Thailand

Must be their trip to Italy with his dad :) before the little princess was born.

On 6/14/2019 at 1:17 PM, willenette said:

*** Coffee truck support at 2pm for PD Kim Keun Hong, Rain’s new drama “Welcome2life”. It says that they both came out to take their photo. The coffee truck man said they were very happy to see Rain. It says that different kinds of coffee were served like Strawberry Latte, Vanilla Latter aside from the Iced Americano. I look forward to the broadcast of this drama, which is on July 29. :P

credit : Raincloud10/Rain Cloud Thailand

I cannot wait for this drama to see him on the small screen again.

Hello to you @willenette, I've had a month of too much travel, hopefully things will slow down in July/August so I could follow Rain's new drama. Fighting!

Thank you very much, @Nancyzak, for updating the first page :)

• Like 1

23 hours ago, hnfragile said:

Full House has been on Netflix for a while, at least since July last year I have been able to watch it. So is Rain's Diamond Lover. But this version of Full House on Netflix does not have some scenes that I like a lot, for example, the scene after Ji-eun drew a ring and a watch on Young-Jae's finger and wrist, YJ went back to his room sitting alone admiring his "jewelry". I particularly like YJ's face expression when he looked at his "watch". Netflix's Diamond Lover shows the alternative ending to the version aired in China (and caused so much online protests :)) of Mei Li and Xiao Lang being back together.

Must be their trip to Italy with his dad :) before the little princess was born.

I cannot wait for this drama to see him on the small screen again.

Hello to you @willenette, I've had a month of too much travel, hopefully things will slow down in July/August so I could follow Rain's new drama. Fighting!

Thank you very much, @Nancyzak, for updating the first page :)

Hi hnfragile, so NICE to see you back here. :P

*** RAIN posted this 2-days ago with a caption " # Busan # Long time"...................He's filming the drama in Busan. :o

• Like 1