Jung Ji Hoon * 정지훈 * 鄭智薰 * (aka Rain/Bi / 비 / ピ) I [Upcoming Drama 2024] Red Swan

Nancyzak

class="titleNews"Rain’s Fans Gift ‘My Lovely Girl’ Filming Site with Food Truck

Rain’s official fan club ‘Cloud’ sent over a food truck to the filming site of SBS’s My Lovely Girl.

On September 14, Rain’s fan club Cloud provided dinner for 80 cast and staff members at the filming site in Paju city, who enjoyed the food after finishing their filming schedule.

Rain is making the V in the picture released and stated, “I am so grateful for the fans who prepared a delicious dinner and I will do well acting out ‘Hyun Wook’ from My Lovely Girl. Please anticipate the first broadcast.”

Rain’s Fans Gift ‘My Lovely Girl’ Filming Site with Food Truck

Making his return to the small screen in four years, Rain has reportedly been leading the filming site’s atmosphere by taking initiative and setting an example.

My Lovely Girl starring Rain and f(x)’s Krystal is set to air on September 17.

Photo credit: A Story / enews

class="title_sec" style="line-height:34px;"Rain thanks fans for food truck gift

20140915000776_0.jpg

Singer-actor Jung Ji-hoon, commonly known as Rain, thanked his fans for sending a food catering truck to support the actors and production staff of SBS’ new drama “My Lovely Girl,” the broadcaster said on Friday.

Gureum, an official fan club of the heartthrob’s Korean fans, ordered a meal truck to feed 80-some actors and staff at the filming site in Paju, Gyeonggi Province, on Thursday.

Jung will be returning to the K-drama scene with “My Lovely Girl,” his first drama in four years. The drama stars multiple singer-actors, including Jung, Krystal from f(x), L from Infinite, Kim Jin-woo from Winner and Haeryung from BESTie.

The drama is a rom-com about entertainment label chief Hyun-wook (Jung) and the aspiring singer Se-na (Krystal), who overcomes painful memories through music and love.

The first of 16 episodes of the Wednesday-Thursday drama will air on Wednesday at 10 p.m.

(khnews@heraldcorp.com)

The 6th trailer of "My Lovely Girl" released

20140912130831_541271bf7ba86_1.jpg

The 6th trailer of 'My Lovely Girl' was released.

On September 11th, the 6th trailer for new SBS drama 'My Lovely Girl' was played at the ending part of drama 'It's Ok, It's Love.'

RAIN(Jung Ji Hoon) and f(x)'s Krystal appear on the trailer together. INFINITE's L also make an appearance with Krystal, and many people are showing huge curiosity about what is going to happen between the two.

After a caption that says 'A miraculous melody that two people in pain of love play' fades away, Hyun Wook(played by Jung Ji Hoon) says, "I am buying your potential, until I make a song that would bring me tens of millions of money out of you."

Meanwhile, 'My Lovely Girl' is going to show a story that evolves around a major talent agency, AnA, and it will premiere on September 17th.

/Reporting by Kim Hye-in en@starnnews.com

Guest queenmaria85

hi :-h just visiting this thread FULLHOUSE is aired again in Philippines and its first episode trending no.1 worldwide :D:D congrats to Bi rain and song hye kyo :-*

Guest queenmaria85

thanks for your warm welcome willenette :D i think fullhouse is a part of history when it comes to kdrama here in my country :x :xpeople still  love watching it tho they've seen it for how many times now :D maybe thats the magic of BI Rain and shk tandem..

class="titleNews"[Photo] Rain, Krystal, Cha Ye Ryun and More Gather for ′My Lovely Girl′

22459778.jpg

Rain makes his entrance

63324648.jpg

Rain takes a gentlemanly bow

30507447.jpg

Krystal follows closely behind

44374150.jpg

Rain shows off his signature smile

48729813.jpg

Krystal playing hard to get?

57276142.jpg

Rain makes even Krystal nervous

48286039.jpg

Now, that′s better

16614611.jpg

The girls giggle along

The cast of upcoming SBS drama My Lovely Girl gathered for a production presentation, held at the SBS office in Seoul′s Mokdong on September 15.

The drama is set to premiere on September 17.

Photo credit: Newsen/Im Sei Yung
/ enews

class="content-title"f(x)’s Krystal Says Rain’s Overflowing Compliments Feel Like Lip Service

f(x)’s Krystal Says Rain’s Overflowing Compliments Feel Like Lip Service

On the production presentation of the new SBS Wednesday-Thursday drama “My Lovely Girl,” Rain spoke about his co-actor f(x)’s Krystal who acts as the female lead in the drama.

“Originally, I liked her as her senior and as her fan on stage. Right now, I follow her like her ‘oppa’ (older brother). She’s not like a young friend to me, she’s smart and we’re like on the same wavelength,” said Rain.

“I work well together with Soojung (Krystal). I’m thankful that she listens to what I say and she follows me well when we act. Whenever we act, she’s very natural that it’s like she’s not acting at all. It’s like she’s just being herself,” added Rain.

After hearing how well Rain spoke about her, f(x)’s Krystal replied,”Rain really takes care of me a lot. He gives me advice on the areas that I don’t know much about and when I am worn out, he comes and jokes with me. I don’t feel that we’re 12 years apart. As he said, our minds are on the same wavelength.”

However, Krystal commented on the amount of compliments that she received from Rain. “He gave so many compliments that I feel it’s not real. It’s like lip service,” said Krystal, making the whole room laugh.

In the new SBS drama “My Lovely Girl,” Rain plays the role of genius composer Lee Hyun Wook who dotes on Krystal’s character, Yoon Se Na, a passionate girl who works a variety of different jobs in the process of chasing her ultimate dream of being a songwriter.

“My Lovely Girl” is being labeled as a fantasy romance drama that will tell the story of the love between a man and a woman who passionately pursue their dreams in music. Catch it when it airs starting from September 17, every Wednesday and Thursday on SBS.My Lovely Girl, Rain, Krystal

credit : soompi news

class="title_sec" style="line-height:34px;"Rain cannot feel 12-year age gap with Krystal

20140915001243_0.jpg

Singer-actors Jung Ji-hoon (Rain) and Jung Soo-jung (Krystal) attend the press conference for SBS's new rom-com "My Lovely Girl" in Seoul, Monday. (OSEN)

Singer-actor Jung Ji-hoon, commonly known as Rain, said he does not feel the 12-year age difference with f(x)’s Krystal, declaring himself an old fan of the girl group member.

“We have had such a great teamwork that it made the 12-year age gap totally forgettable,” Jung said in a press conference for SBS’ new rom-com “My Lovely Girl” that was held in Seoul on Monday.

“Soo-jung (Krystal) is a junior artist on the stage, someone that I favor, as a senior and as a fan,” he added. “We are 12 years apart in terms of age but that was totally imperceptible. I think we have a similar way of thinking.”

“My Lovely Girl” is a romantic comedy about entertainment label chief Hyun-wook (Jung) and aspiring singer Se-na (Krystal), who overcomes her painful memories through music.

The Wednesday-Thursday drama kicks off on Wednesday at 10 p.m.

By Chung Joo-won (joowonc@heraldcorp.com)

http://rain-cloud.co.kr/ 

[Y-Star News]14-09-16 My Lovely Girl Press Con

credit ystarnews / memo-rain

class="title_sec" style="line-height:34px;"Rain seeks to break rosy illusions about celebrities via ‘My Love Girl’

20140915001220_0.jpg

Singer-actor Jung Ji-hoon (Rain) attends the press conference for SBS's rom-com series "My Love Girl" in Seoul, Monday. (OSEN)

Rain said he wanted to shatter the rosy illusions about being a TV celebrity through SBS's new rom-com "My Lovely Girl" by showing behind-the-scenes experiences that celebrities undergo.

With 12 years of acting under his belt, the singer-Hollywood actor asserted that the drama realistically portrays many of the hidden realities, such as the heartbreaking hardships of that the startup celebrities has to undergo, and the gradual deterioration of the relationship between the musician and his boss.

“I think this is the drama that many young celebrity aspirants would find helpful,” he said.

“I have been through such matters with my boss, too -– not that I am personally at odds with (Park) Jin-young,” the Korean heartthrob jovially said, driving the crowd into laughter.

The Wednesday-Thursday drama kicks off on Wednesday at 10 p.m.

By Chung Joo-won (joowonc@heraldcorp.com)

*** Why not so many have age difference that they get along well. I don't think their age difference should be a big issue. So many people are being so negative saying that they’re not good enough to be paired. Watch it first then judge. Because when you judge it without watching it yet there's clearly something blocking you from seeing the bigger picture. Wait until it's all done.What she says about RAIN is nice & true. Rain is such a gentleman. It looks like Krystal is a bit shy as a person, is she? “My Lovely Girl” fighting!  

L-)

Rain and Krystal discuss the 12-year age difference as partners in 'My Lovely Girl'

The press conference for the highly anticipated SBS drama, 'My Lovely Girl,' took place in Mok-dong on September 15.  Main actors Rain and Krystal showed off their great chemistry as they discussed working together and the twelve-year age difference. 

Rain said, "We work well together.  Because Krystal was my junior, she was an artist I liked as a senior and as a fan.  There's a need to become close in order to get rid of nerves among actors, so the cast members all gathered together.  That's how our intimacy started. Krystal follows me well like an oppa.

We have about a 12-year age difference, and this is my first time acting with a friend with whom there's such a big age difference.  She was not like a young friend, at all, and she was very smart.  I think we are in a similar generation mentality-wise.  We are similar mentally and our chemistry is good.  What I'm grateful for more than anything is that she listens to me well and follows me well.

What I was surprised about was that she did well in a natural way rather than like she was acting. You will see for sure when watching TV that she can act and it seems natural. Whether Krystal studied the character of Se Na or she always was innocent, the tone of her lines and her way of speaking are natural like she's wearing clothes that fit.  I always compliment her."

Krystal spoke up, "He really takes care of me a lot.  If I ask him questions, he answers every single one in detail, and when I'm tired of things, he comes over and plays pranks. I don't feel the 12-year gap at all.  I think we even eat similarly and our mental age is similar.  I think we match well, which I like.

He always compliments me, but I think he does it so much that I can't take him seriously. It seems like lip service," and laughed.  She concluded, "Still, I like that it seems he's trying to help me do my best."

The drama airs on September 17!

source : allkpop

He is a true gentleman, who treats his lady co-stars will deep respect in order to create good chemistry whilst acting. He didnt have to keep distance nor worry about gossips cos he practises professionalism in his career - a plus sign for him. Krystal is just like his little sister.

14-09-16 SBS - My Lovely Girl Official picture

credit : ratoka - http://rain-cloud.co.kr/ 

watch video here

http://program.sbs.co.kr/builder/endPage.do?pgm_id=22000004441&pgm_mnu_id=20116&contNo=10&pageIdx=1&listOrder=regDtDesc

aa11%280%29.jpg

aa12%280%29.jpg

[dispatchsns]14-09-15 Rain @ My Lovely Girl Press Conference

credit dispatchsns / memo-rain

class="title"[captures][내그녀] Recap: The “My Lovely Girl” press conference in Seoul. (9/15)

MYLovelyGirlPressCon4_CUSA

(1200 x 650. All captures live by Stephe @Cloud USA. CLICK images for larger view.)

The official press conference for Rain’s new romantic K-drama, which started at 2 p.m. KST, has just ended and was waaaay fun to watch LIVE on the https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2OFZ_mU-SNU!

It didn’t start in earnest until around 15 minutes into the hour. The main characters of the cast were in attendance. The five I recognized are: leading man Rain, leading lady Krystal Jung of f(x), Kim Myung Soo a.k.a. “L” of Infinite, actress Cha Ye Ryun, and veteran actor Park Young Kyu. I’m sure there will be plenty of articles in the Korean Media to help us identify the other two.

First, the main cast of seven came in and sat down in the front row. As they were each introduced individually to the Press, they rose from their seats and politely bowed.

MYLovelyGirlPressCon31_CUSA

MYLovelyGirlPressCon3_CUSA

MYLovelyGirlPressCon32_CUSA

Then the lights were dimmed, and we all watched a long, wonderful video of episodic footage that included a K-Pop concert at a swimming pool venue, the actual “My Lovely Girl” show intro, and scenes with Rain, Krystal, and doggy Benji. I have to tell you, when they showed a quick shot of Hyun Wook’s psychological damage and you heard the way he was crying as he cradled his poor girlfriend in his arms after the crash, my heart literally had a hiccup.

Dang, Rain, well done. Sooo sad! Awwwmm ♥ ㅜ.ㅜ

MYLovelyGirlPressCon34_CUSA

MYLovelyGirlPressCon33_CUSA

MYLovelyGirlPressCon35_CUSA

When the lights came up, the main cast took to the stage. Park Young Kyu, who will be playing Rain’s character’s father, sang a short but beautiful operatic piece on the spot (I didn’t know he could sing!). The cast posed for pictures, and was also presented with gifts. I’m not sure who from yet, seeing as this was all in Korean.

Maybe from SBS, or the director?

MYLovelyGirlPressCon5_CUSA

MYLovelyGirlPressCon12_CUSA

MYLovelyGirlPressCon18_CUSA

MYLovelyGirlPressCon19_CUSA

MYLovelyGirlPressCon20_CUSA

MYLovelyGirlPressCon22_CUSA

MYLovelyGirlPressCon23_CUSA

MYLovelyGirlPressCon24_CUSA

MYLovelyGirlPressCon25_CUSA

The cast then individually said a few words and answered some questions from the Media, before politely leaving the stage at the end of the press conference. The whole shebang lasted for exactly one hour.

I must mention that Rain was insanely gorgeous and humble, and that Krystal was shy, so cute, and a bit nervous. Her Mary Jane shoes were The Bomb. Loved ‘em! From the show footage, it looks like she’s going to do really well in this role.

MYLovelyGirlPressCon27_CUSA

MYLovelyGirlPressCon28_CUSA

MYLovelyGirlPressCon29_CUSA

MYLovelyGirlPressCon30_CUSA

A funny thing that happened on YouTube: The SBS YouTube chat box was active already before the press conference, and once it started, that chat box practically exploded. Clouds and Rain fans, Infinite fans, Krystal fans, and even CloudUSAers (including Terri) were getting their chat-on while watching the show.

YoutubeHighvolumnMyLovelyGirlPressConLive_CUSA

If you missed the live showing, don’t worry your heads any. You can watch a playback On Demand on SBS’s YouTube Channel. ↓ ↓ ↓

Well, everybody, only three more days to go before the first episode of “My Lovely Girl” hits television screens and laptops and tablets and mobiles.

The show is also coming to DramaFever, English-subbed! You can sign up for new episode alerts HERE.

Congrats to SBS and the “My Lovely Girl” main cast for an event well done. :)

Stephe @ cloudusa.wordpress.com / CloudUSA.org

(The live streaming feed looked dim and a bit dark to me, not very colorful. But hey, I was just happy for the opportunity to watch it! Know what I mean? ^@@^)

MYLovelyGirlPressCon2_CUSA

MYLovelyGirlPressCon6_CUSA

MYLovelyGirlPressCon7_CUSA

MYLovelyGirlPressCon8_CUSA

MYLovelyGirlPressCon9_CUSA

MYLovelyGirlPressCon10_CUSA

MYLovelyGirlPressCon13_CUSA

MYLovelyGirlPressCon14_CUSA

MYLovelyGirlPressCon15_CUSA

MYLovelyGirlPressCon16_CUSA

MYLovelyGirlPressCon11_CUSA

MYLovelyGirlPressCon17_CUSA

MYLovelyGirlPressCon2_CUSA

credit : Cloud USA

★정지훈-정수정, '내겐 너무 사랑스러운 그녀'의 주역들★

'My Lovely Girl' : Love Can Heal All Pain 

ipuj68uws4f8ri8frfaobw6d67xsjzqs.jpg

[by Nawael Khelil / Photos by Jang Moon Sun] Casting of SBS drama ‘My Lovely Girl’ gathered at SBS’s new building in Mok-dong to introduce the drama to journalists on September 15..

‘My Lovely Girl’ is a comedy that tells about a guy and a girl who are both really hurt after one of their friends’ death and who manage to find hope and love again thanks to each others.

‘My Lovely Girl’, starring Rain, Park Yong Gyu, Jung Krystal, Cha Ye Ryeon, Hae Ryeong from BESTie, Kim Myungsoo ‘L’ and Kim Jin Woo will start airing on September 17 on SBS. (photos by bntnews DB)

eee1.jpg

itemprop="name"Catch Rain on the set of his upcoming Chinese movie For Love or Money

Rain_For_love_or_money.png

Earlier this year, after wrapping up his role in Hollywood movie The Prince, mega-entertainer Rain (a.k.a Jung Ji Hoon) also finished shooting his first Chinese film, For Love or Money (lead role "Xu Chengxun") with popular Chinese actress Liu Yi Fei, a.k.a. Crystal Liu. Presently, he is shooting his fifth Korean drama My Lovable Girl (lead role "Lee Hyun Wook") with actress Krystal Jung, a.k.a. Jung Soo Jung or Chrystal Soo Jung, of the popular K-pop group f(x).

Do you see a pattern here? Rain has been doing double-duty in the "crystal" department. :)

The movie For Love or Money (露水红颜, in Mandarin, with working titles Roots of Dew and Difficult Love) is a romantic drama about a girl from a declining aristocratic family who has been forced to live a normal working life. She meets an impoverished but talented painter (who may not be as poor as he seems), and they slowly fall into a risky, mesmerizing, passionate love that she tries desperately to avoid. You guessed it, they are as star-crossed as all get-out.

There's the added pressure of another man in her life, danger, and a ton of secrets. The obstacles against them are tremendous.

Wah! I already know my "feels" are going to be out of control with this one.

2349.jpg
3305.jpg
No, that is NOT Rain (below)! Gah! Chinese netizens were aghast for Rain when pictures similar to this one hit the Internet. They will be going to the theaters in droves to see if Rain gets the girl!

5248.jpg

DifficultLove2ndTrailer12_CUSA.JPG
Students: Watch dramas without ads — 50% off DramaFever Premium!
DifficultLove2ndTrailer9_CUSA.JPG

DifficultLove2ndTrailer15_CUSA.JPG
For Love or Money is Rain's movie debut in China, and it opens in theaters there on November 7 of this year. Just like with My Lovable Girl, I can't wait, and I suggest we all invest in plenty of Kleenex and handkerchiefs.

Tearjerker Alert!

Source: For Love or Money movie page on movie.douban.com / dramafever

Image credits: Director Gao Xixi's Weibo, For Love or Money micro-blog on Weibo, Huatu.com, Cloud USA

class="title_sec" style="line-height:34px;"New TV dramas to look out for

Diverse genres, themes and stars in store for fall TV

As the hot and sultry summer gives way to fall, Korea’s major TV networks are revamping their primetime roster with new series.

From a period piece retelling the story of an ill-fated Joseon crown prince to heartthrob Rain’s rom-com comeback, the fall TV lineup looks as diverse as ever.

Here’s a closer look at some of the most anticipated dramas.

(skipped unrelated.....)

‘My Lovely Girl’

SBS’ new rom-com “My Lovely Girl” is one of the most anticipated dramas for hallyu fans around the world this fall.

Directed by Park Hyung-gi and written by No Ji-seol, the Wednesday-Thursday drama stars several singer-actor hotshots, including Rain, Krystal from f(x), L from Infinite, Kim Jin-woo from Winner and Haeryung from BESTie. 

20140916001310_0.jpg
“My Lovely Girl” (SBS)

With the drama, Rain is making his TV comeback after a four-year break and more than a year after completing mandatory military service.

“We tried to give the happiest hour to the audience,” the director said in a press conference in Seoul on Monday. “It was great to have the lovely actresses and actors work with us.”

“My Lovely Girl” is a romantic comedy about entertainment label chief Hyun-wook (Rain) and aspiring singer Se-na (Krystal), who overcomes her painful memories through music.

Se-na is an orphan who lives without realizing her musical talent until she encounters Hyun-wook, the hidden Midas of Korean music.

Hyun-wook stops working after the tragic death of his lover, Se-na’s sister Soeun. After being diagnosed with “earworm,” a hearing disease, he loses the sense of meaning in his life until he meets Se-na.

The first of the series’ 16 episodes will air on Sept. 17 at 10 p.m.

credit : Korea Herald

10 Creative K-Pop Fanclub Names

No successful K-Pop idol or group would be anywhere without the support of their fans. And every fanclub needs a name to match the name and aliases of their favourite bands. Are you part of one?

(skipped unrelated.....)

Rain Fanclub: Clouds

A bit bizarre perhaps, but one cannot deny the natural flow of the phrase "Rain Clouds."

http://quietly-image-uploads.s3.amazonaws.com/item_47048_1280px_9e66313156284635b2486be3e189b83a.jpeg

source : koreaboo

14-09-17 Rain My Lovely Girl Official picture
credit : ratoka - http://rain-cloud.co.kr/

watch video here

http://www.tudou.com/listplay/SXspHUgXA28/9O0D3UW5ezs.html

RE-UP

My Lovely Girl Releases Official Posters

is6690if5ikyrjb3ozsy1uza2mua7swf.jpg

[by Sora Ghim] This fall’s melodrama ‘My Lovely Girl’ has released its official posters.

A Story designed the poster, showing Jung Ji Hoon holding a guitar and Krystal’s head. Krystal is seen smiling with her eyes closed for an overall serene mood. The lovely couple looks sweet and in love.

olm8k915lwb23xicuvgnorateza2gvev.jpg
The other poster that includes the rest of the cast shows the characters separated into their own boxes, surrounding the two leads. This picture gives a bright and lovable mood, preparing viewers for the romance that is about to happen.

Meanwhile, the first episode premieres on September 17. (photo by A Story)

class="content-title"“My Lovely Girl” Episode 1 Preview

“My Lovely Girl” Episode 1 Preview

SBS’ new Wednesday-Thursday drama, “My Lovely Girl,” stars Rain, f(x)‘s Krystal, Infinite‘s L, and Cha Ye Ryun in a story about love and music set in the world of K-Pop. It portrays how two people, scarred by the death of a loved one, find comfort and healing in each other and in music.

Watch the teaser for the first episode, airing Thursday, September 17 on SBS at 9:55 p.m. (KST).

Shin Hae Yoon (Cha Ye Ryun): You’re not going to do music?

Lee Hyun Wook (Rain): There are two things I resolved not to do: music and love.

Yoon Se Na (Krystal): It’s hard to eat meals properly, right? Earning money to eat is the hardest thing to do.

Shi Woo (Kim Myung Soo/L): She says she is an aspiring composer!

Yoon Se Na: I had no desire for my song to be revealed this way.

Lee Hyun Wook: You want to compose but you are not ardent about it. To you, your dream is as trivial as to give up like this.

Yoon Se Na: What does a person like you know? I endured because I wanted to do music!

Lee Hyun Wook: I’m tired of playing around. I thinking about starting to work. Till I get a 20 million Won song out of you. I am buying your potential.

Text Preview for Episode 1:

Hyun Wook hears the voice message left on the phone of his girlfriend, who died three years agao, from her younger sister Se Na, and he decides to go find her.

Meanwhile, Se Na, who is working part-time at a hotel as a server, overhears a conversation between Shi Woo and Ra Eum.

The 10-minute premiere highlight video is also out where you can catch a glimpse of Infinite’s Hoya (playing Ra Eum), who also stars in this drama.

For more information on the characters and storyline, go to our Soompi Forum thread here.

credit : soompi news