Jung Ji Hoon * 정지훈 * 鄭智薰 * (aka Rain/Bi / 비 / ピ) I [Upcoming Drama 2024] Red Swan

Nancyzak

[Apr-09-2011] Rain sues production 'D' for not having paid some of the total fees for his appearance in 'The Fugitive Plan B'

*quoted image*

On the 8th, singer Rain brought a suit against outsourcing drama production 'D' which hasn't yet paid 396 million won of the total fees for his appearance in KBS 2TV drama 'The Fugitive Plan B'.

According to Rain's agent, his side has pressed the production for the payment of its debt by certified mail, but it hasn't yet paid to him, so he has brought an action against it.

For a similar reason, last December, the production was sued by actress 'Lee Na Young' who Rain had played in the drama with.

Credit to Daily Economy http://kr.news.yahoo.com/service/news/shellview.htm?articleid=2011040911000428698&linkid=63&newssetid=487&from=rank

Brief translation by rain bird.

----------------------------------

Rain sues drama production company for unpaid wages from “Fugitive”

April 9, 2011

*quoted image*

On April 8th, Rain reportedly filed a lawsuit against drama production company ‘D‘ for unpaid wages from his stint with KBS’s “Fugitive: Plan B“. The star alleges that the company owes him $396,000 USD for his work with the drama.

“My contract with the production company specifically stated that I was to receive $50,000 USD per episode for a total of 16 episodes and get paid the tax-added value later,” said Rain. “But I’ve only been paid my contract fee – $320,000 USD – and a second payment of the same amount. I was not paid the remaining $160,000 USD, as well as payments for the extra four episodes I appeared in, rounding out the total to $396,000 USD.”

Rain continued, “I was asked to appear for the extra episodes without getting paid first, but I didn’t want to disappoint the viewers by rejecting the offer. I agreed to the extra episodes and finished the finale. The very next day, I even received proof of payment from the company, but they did not keep their promise.”

Last December, co-star Lee Na Young also filed a lawsuit against the production company for not getting paid for her appearance in the first episode.

Source: Daum

Fr.:allkpop

Hi anjjo, thanks for posting this. I got shocked when I read this. Despite of how rich he is but not getting paid what you're suppose to be getting in is just plainly stupid. That's a lot of money! This is RAIN & he's a BIG star imagine what other rookie actors have to deal with. Pay the man, please! Hope everything works out fine for RAIN. This company is so irresponsible. That's right, sue that production company. This is not very nice of them to not pay actors who did their best to make the drama good. HE DESERVES IT! They all worked hard. I love Fugitive not because I'm biased when it comes to RAIN but I really find the drama good. Don't they realize they have to pay even more money because of this law suit than what they should really give? I feel sorry for Rain. That sucks.... this is upsetting. :rolleyes:

This is not good! Rain has waited really now long enough and I wonder why they don't pay the actors their money. I am happy that it is not directly KBS but wondering if KBS could do something here in order to push the production company for the payments as well.

Hi bbly, KBS has nothing to do with this - I think they're just the 3rd party here - they dealt directly to the production company & not RAIN. I don't think they have the right to interfere unless stipulated in the contract, which I think not. <_<

Time Magazine Says This Week’s Conversation Included RAIN

April 9, 2011

*quoted image*

by Terri, Managing Editor, Cloud USA

Well, well, well.

I was upstairs, where I was chillin’ with my family after my lunch break and watching a little television, when my dad suddenly pipes up from his recliner.

“Well, well. Lookie here,” he says. “Look who’s in our Time Magazine.”

I get up from the sofa to take the magazine from him as he taps his finger > Y Star Star news_UAM to which Aisa's top stars including Rain belong, is established.

UAM (United Asia Management) has been set up jointly with funding from 6 domestic big management agents such as Kist, SM, JYP and so on where Aisa's top stars belong.

Based on Asia, UAM will play a role as a global agent for artists, managing the production of a business to create the content as well as the systems of online news sources about entertainers.

UAM will be established during April 2011 and will be composed of Asia's top stars such as actor 'Jang Dong Gun', actor 'Hyun Bin', singer 'Boa' and so on, including Rain.

Credit to ystarchannel1 @ youtube

English translation by rain bird.

anjjo, thanks for sharing this. :lol:

Ok, let me get this straight: this year, the winner of the poll will be included in the 100 most influential list of TIME? If that is true, that would be awesome. I admit, in the past years I lost a bit faith in this poll due to the hacking issues, but still I voted. This year again, I am voting. blush.gif

Ok, need to get ready to buy the April 22 issue of TIME. ;)

bbly, poll winners to be featured in April 22 issue of TIME? So soon? You know, I'm getting confused of some reports about this..... I know that the voting closes soon, April 14..... I know there are two lists of them and one of them is the online list, where online voters have a say in the final selection. But I heard that Time Magazine will conduct its own screening process before announcing its top 100 in May. :unsure:

110410 MBC_ Section TV_Rain TIME 100

scorpiola 2011-04-11

rain-cloud.co.kr

*quoted image*

Credit: CNDel // Edited by scorpiola // scorpiolabi1 @ youtube

anjjo, thanks for sharing this clip. :sweatingbullets:

[Ent News Station] Rain sues "The Fugitive Plan B" productions for pay

36308078.2.jpg

Singer and actor Rain (Jeong Ji-hoon) sued the production compnay for his pay for "The Fugitive Plan B".

According to a spokesperson from the Seoul Central District's Court, "Rain signed a contract of 50 million won per episode for 16 episodes in addition to another contract for VAT but only received 320 million in down payment and 320 million in middle payment.

There is still 160 million won and four episodes worth of pay, a total of 396 million won need to be paid to Rain". Previously Lee Na-young had also once sued the company for not having been paid an episode worth of money.

Source : news.nate.com/view/20... ( Korean )

Translation : Hancinema

*** I just want to post this picture of Lee Joon for you to see - Isn't he looks like RAIN here? :lol:

201104081147511111_1.jpg

Credit - http://news.nate.com/view/20110408n10392

110410 MBC_ Section TV_Rain TIME 100

scorpiola 2011-04-11

rain-cloud.co.kr

*quoted image*

Credit: CNDel // Edited by scorpiola // scorpiolabi1 @ youtube

anjjo, Clouds has again put RAIN on a pedestal & on top - RAIN has been around for like 10 years, and his fanbase doesn’t seem to be decreasing at all. He just shines through even more even with all those newcomers coming in & out. I'm just so proud of being one of them! :lol:

April 11, 2011

Rain Ranks Atop Online Voting for ‘TIME 100’

Rain has been nominated for six consecutive years.

Actor and singer Rain (real name Jeong Ji Hoon, 29) has been nominated for Time magazine’s online poll that selects the “world's most influential 100 people (hereafter referred to as the Time 100),” and he is ranking atop the poll as of April 6.

7749_2462_l.jpg

The online poll has been conducted from April 4, and Rain has earned 47,600 votes by beating out actor Chris Colfer, who is the current runner-up, with as many as 20,000 difference of votes. Rain has been nominated for “TIME 100” for six consecutive years. In 2006, he was selected as the top vote-getter in the “TIME 100” and walked the red carpet. He also ranked atop the online poll in 2007 and ranked in second place in 2008. For this year’s “TIME 100,” a total of 203 influential people from various fields from all around the world have been nominated as online poll nominees; star entertainers such as Beyonce, Lady Gaga, Rihanna, and Susan Boyle, people from politics and economics such as US president Barack Obama, US Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, world-renowned investor Warren Buffett, and CEO of Apple Steve Jobs, and laborers at the Fukushima nuclear power plant in Japan. Time will conduct the online poll until April 14 among tje preliminary 203 nominees and go through an internal evaluation before they will announce the final “TIME 100” list in or around May.

Credit : KBS Global

http://english.kbs.co.kr/Entertain/EntertainmentNews/view.html?No=7749

April 11, 2011

Top Korean talent agencies form new comapany to push K-pop overseas

SEOUL: Korean superstar Bae Yong Joon's talent agency KEYEAST Entertainment revealed Friday that it will form United Asia Management (UAM) in conjunction with five other top Korean talent agencies to push K-pop overseas, reported Korean media.

KEYEAST Entertainment's partners are Korean talent agencies MEnt, Star J Entertainment, SM Entertainment, YG Entertainment and JYP Entertainment.

"We will be pooling each company's business knowledge and network systems to form the foundation of our new agency.

"We are looking forward to this collaboration and the synergies it will bring for the advancement of not only Korea's entertainment industry, but Asia's as well," KEYEAST Entertainment CEO Yang Geun Hwan was quoted as saying.

UAM will represent artistes currently managed by all the six companies involved, on the Asian stage.

This move will effectively bring K-pop luminaries like Rain, Big Bang, Kim Hyun Joong, Super Junior, Girl's Generation and the Wonder Girls under one management agency when they are promoted outside Korea in Asia.

According to a press statement from KEYEAST Entertainment, UAM will also manage the international copyrights of its stars as well as implement a new media production system for dramas, films and other media projects.

-CNA/ha

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/stories/entertainment/view/1122055/1/.html

*** I heard a lot of the cast did not receive their pay. I believe that the money issues will be resolved when the rights to air the drama are sold to foreign countries. But they worked for it, they certainly deserve payment! tongue2.gif

Rain Sues Drama Production Agency

6807-q3beopqho3.jpg

Entertainer Rain has recently filed a lawsuit against the production company "D", as they have yet to issue him the proper payment for airing the drama "Fugitive: Plan B".

As of April 8th, multi-talented entertainer Rain filed a lawsuit against the outsourcing drama production agency "D" under the terms that they have not yet paid the 396 million won in fees for his appearance in the KBS action drama "Fugitive: Plan B".

According to Rain's agent, his party has contacted the production agency through certified mail, pressing them for issue the proper payment, but he has yet to receive anything from "D". Therefore, Rain has decided to take up a lawsuit against the company, demanding that he receive the proper payment for his hard work.

Last December, actress Lee Na Young, who also starred alongside Rain in "Fugitive" brought up a lawsuit against "D" under similar accusations.

Source : gokpop

I wrote this actually yesterday, but think it was cut while posting. I don't get this uniting thing among the agencies. What purpose does it have? Have the agencies any importance left then? Sorry, just don't get the purpose of all this.

bbly, the six companies that are part of 'UAM' will collaborate on publicity, copyrights, videos, movies, production and more, focusing on an online celebrity database, to expand around Asia. Instead of competing against each other, all of them have decided to develop all these together. I just hope it will be successful. But, at the back of my mind I also thought that it might monopolize the industry, huh? What about those stars & agencies who are not included with them - poor them (?) - Wait & see..... :lol:

Hi bbly, KBS has nothing to do with this - I think they're just the 3rd party here - they dealt directly to the production company & not RAIN. I don't think they have the right to interfere unless stipulated in the contract, which I think not. <_<

bbly, poll winners to be featured in April 22 issue of TIME? So soon? You know, I'm getting confused of some reports about this..... I know that the voting closes soon, April 14..... I know there are two lists of them and one of them is the online list, where online voters have a say in the final selection. But I heard that Time Magazine will conduct its own screening process before announcing its top 100 in May. :unsure:

I guess you are right and that KBS has here no influence at all.

Whether on April 22 or later, I hope really that Rain can make it to the finalists. I noticed while voting yesterday that the votes are a little bit decreasing, meaning there aren't that much as in the beginning who are active I have the feeling. Only 3 more days to go.

Rain Mentholatum CF making pics

ratoka 2011-04-11

rain-cloud.co.kr

Credit: hkheadline // raincloudhk

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

On the 3rd picture, I can't believe what muscles Rain has on his arms.

bbly, the six companies that are part of 'UAM' will collaborate on publicity, copyrights, videos, movies, production and more, focusing on an online celebrity database, to expand around Asia. Instead of competing against each other, all of them have decided to develop all these together. I just hope it will be successful. But, at the back of my mind I also thought that it might monopolize the industry, huh? What about those stars & agencies who are not included with them - poor them (?) - Wait & see..... :lol:

Thanks for the explanation dear. Now it makes a bit sense. But still, I feel bad for the market in Korea as you said it that smaller agencies or agencies who aren't part of this UAM might have problems. But also does it mean that those agencies who are united to UAM will continue to exist in Korea then?

I guess you are right and that KBS has here no influence at all.

Whether on April 22 or later, I hope really that Rain can make it to the finalists. I noticed while voting yesterday that the votes are a little bit decreasing, meaning there aren't that much as in the beginning who are active I have the feeling. Only 3 more days to go.

Thanks for the explanation dear. Now it makes a bit sense. But still, I feel bad for the market in Korea as you said it that smaller agencies or agencies who aren't part of this UAM might have problems. But also does it mean that those agencies who are united to UAM will continue to exist in Korea then?

Hi bbly, about this UAM, ye, these Management companies will still continue to exist except those upcoming projects outside Korea they'll be one..... But I also wonder whether they're just interested to go into Asia alone or overseas..... Most of these stars are not really known overseas. When I say “overseas”, I mean outside of Asia. :unsure:

110410 Rain & Prime Minister @ Sepang F1 Circuit

scorpiola 2011-04-12

rain-cloud.co.kr

Credit: Najib Razak facebook // MyKpopHuntress facebook

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

Hi anjjo, thanks for posting the photos. So nice of that Prime Minister that he got to meet RAIN despite maybe of his busy schedule also. :sweatingbullets:

Yes, very very manly!! He proved that he looks good in everything. And I can't wait to have more picture of Rain for this movie.

bbly, for his pilot role in new movie, looking at him doing some AF pilot are doing inside the military base just makes me excited for this movie..... I bet he has high level training a real military pilot would do. He’s been really lucky with selections of movies/dramas, which he played. I've been saying this over again that this movie, ohh…..well, sounds interesting. It’ll all depend on the execution. :lol:

Rain Mentholatum CF making pics

ratoka 2011-04-11

rain-cloud.co.kr

Credit: hkheadline // raincloudhk

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

anjjo, please keep more pictures coming here - China is capitalizing on his stardom – they have released so many captures from Mentholatum ad. Those pictures - I'll never get tired of looking at him. Wondering when can they release the video clip of the CF itself, huh? I hope we could get to see The Making of this as well. His smile and charm. are sure a killer! Never enough of RAIN at all! Wahhh……..wonder if I can buy the product with RAIN in the package? hehehe - :lol:

On the 3rd picture, I can't believe what muscles Rain has on his arms.

bbly, RAIN's body is so fit! Look at his yummy body. When I saw these pictures especially those muscles on his arms I think fondly of Rain's Ninja Assassin training pictures. :sweatingbullets:

[Apr-10-2011]<Eng.trans> Y Star Star news_UAM to which Aisa's top stars including Rain belong, is established.

UAM (United Asia Management) has been set up jointly with funding from 6 domestic big management agents such as Kist, SM, JYP and so on where Aisa's top stars belong.

Based on Asia, UAM will play a role as a global agent for artists, managing the production of a business to create the content as well as the systems of online news sources about entertainers.

UAM will be established during April 2011 and will be composed of Asia's top stars such as actor 'Jang Dong Gun', actor 'Hyun Bin', singer 'Boa' and so on, including Rain.

Credit to ystarchannel1 @ youtube

anjjo, it’s not bye-bye to all these big management companies they’re still their individual companies, but when promoting their stars in places other than east Asia they all go under the umbrella they call UAM since they’re only joining forces to plant international roots for K-entertainment overseas. All their stars will all be represented by the same agency as they continue to promote them all over the world. This is cool & interesting, right? Through UAM, I hope more singers can do more tours in Europe and America. It’s hard to attempt entering US market. but nothing’s impossible. :lol:

Ko Hyun-jung Sets New Soap Opera Earnings Record

Actress Ko Hyun-jung was apparently paid W55 million per episode of the SBS TV drama "President" which aired last year, setting a new record for a Korean actress (US$1=W1,085). The previous record was held by Choi Ji-woo's W48 million per episode of "Star's Lover" back in 2008.

(skipped unrelated.....)

The W55 million Ko was paid is three times the ceiling of W15 million per episode set by the Corea Drama Production Association back in 2007. But CODA left 13 so-called Korean Wave stars -- Bae Yong-joon, Jang Dong-gun, Lee Byung-hun, Song Seung-hun, Rain, Jung Woo-sung, Kwon Sang-woo, Won Bin, So Ji-sub, Choi Ji-woo, Lee Young-ae, Song Hye-kyo and Park Yong-ha -- as exceptions because their shows are so successful abroad as to justify an extra incentive. Ko, however, did not fall under the category.

There have been persistent complaints that stars are paid too much, forcing producers to opt for safe formulas and skimp on other expenses. According to one report in 2008, Song Seung-hun was paid W70 million per episode of "East of Eden," while Kwon Sang-woo and Park Shin-yang received W50 million per episode of "Bad Love" and "The Painter of Wind," respectively. The all-time record is held by Bae Yong-joon, who was paid W250 million per episode of "Taewangsasingi (The Four Guardian Gods of the King)" on MBC, including additional pay based on ratings and overseas sales.

englishnews@chosun.com / Apr. 12, 2011 10:15 KST

http://english.chosun.com/site/data/html_dir/2011/04/12/2011041200779.html

Rain shoots a CF for skincare brand, “Mentholatum”

April 12, 2011

c0047605_22183223.jpg

World star Rain was recently appointed as the main model for skincare brand, “Mentholatum“. Despite his busy schedule, the singer was able to take some time off to shoot a CF for the company.

The staff were surprised and impressed when they saw Rain preparing in advance for the CF shoot, such as performing sit-ups and push-ups in order to maintain his buff body for the actual filming.

A representative expressed, “Rain showed so much humility throughout the shoot that we couldn’t feel that he was a world star at all, and the staff praised him a lot for that.”

Meanwhile, Rain has been busily filming for his new movie, “Red Muffler“, which also features Shin Se Kyung, Yoo Jung Sang, Kim Sung Soo, and Jung Suk Won.

c0047605_7512522.jpg

c0047605_7513781.jpg

c0047605_7514695.jpg

c0047605_7515992.jpg

c0047605_7521057.jpg

c0047605_7521955.jpg

c0047605_872093.jpg

c0047605_872813.jpg

Source: TV Daily via Nate

pics credit:rainstorm.exblog

April 12, 2011

*quoted image*

World star Rain was recently appointed as the main model for skincare brand, “Mentholatum“. Despite his busy schedule, the singer was able to take some time off to shoot a CF for the company.

The staff were surprised and impressed when they saw Rain preparing in advance for the CF shoot, such as performing sit-ups and push-ups in order to maintain his buff body for the actual filming.

A representative expressed, “Rain showed so much humility throughout the shoot that we couldn’t feel that he was a world star at all, and the staff praised him a lot for that.”

Meanwhile, Rain has been busily filming for his new movie, “Red Muffler“, which also features Shin Se Kyung, Yoo Jung Sang, Kim Sung Soo, and Jung Suk Won.

*quoted image*

anjjo, thanks for posting this. Although, can't view those pictures you posted here but damn that body is really killing me softly! Look at that chest - that ABS! This CF definitely showed a lot of skin. Oh gosh, sexy............. He is one of the hottest men I've known. Rain looks so young - fresh look! His face is small. I remember he said before that when he debuted there were people who told him he was ugly to be a star. Look at him now. But wondering isn’t' this a product for the face? Why he looked ripped here, huh? Not that I'm complaining........ I’m loving it! :lol:

April 12, 2011

Koh Hyun-jung, highest paid Korean actress

Actress Koh Hyun-jung, 40, was paid 55 million won per episode of SBS soap, Daemul or “President,” which was broadcast last year, making her the highest paid Korean actress in a drama production.

(skipped unrelated.....)

The 13 stars were Bae Yong-joon, Jang Dong-gun, Lee Byung-hun, Song Seung-hun, Rain, Jung Woo-sung, Kwon Sang-woo, Won Bin, So Ji-sub, Choi Ji-woo, Lee Young-ae, Song Hye-kyo and Park Yong-ha. Koh was not on the list.

Bae earned 250 million won per episode of MBC drama "Taewangsasingi” (The Four Guardian Gods of the King), the highest among all Korean actors and actresses.

Credit : Korea Times

http://www.koreatimes.co.kr/www/news/art/2011/04/135_85026.html

anjjo, thanks for posting this. Although, can't view those pictures you posted here but damn that body is really killing me softly! Look at that chest - that ABS! This CF definitely showed a lot of skin. Oh gosh, sexy............. He is one of the hottest men I've known. Rain looks so young - fresh look! His face is small. I remember he said before that when he debuted there were people who told him he was ugly to be a star. Look at him now. But wondering isn’t' this a product for the face? Why he looked ripped here, huh? Not that I'm complaining........ I’m loving it! :lol:

Hi willenette, I fixed and edited it now, the pictures are HOT, hope you like them. :lol::wub:

Hi willenette, I fixed and edited it now, the pictures are HOT, hope you like them. :lol::wub:

anjjo, thanks dear..........ye, very very HOT in here..... Of course, who wouldn't love them? :sweatingbullets:

[Apr-12-2011] Rain shows off his fantastic figure, which makes women faint. They say, "I'd like to try touching it."

1302570872_149247.jpg

Rain has shown off his fantastic figure where both his pubic bone and six packs are in perfect harmony.

World star Rain has been chosen to be the main model for Mentholatum, an international brand.

It is known that he took time from his busy schedule to film a commercial for the brand.

On this day, Rain showed that he was preparing thoroughly in advance at the shooting, which amazed all the staffs. And he was seen trying to maintain optimal physical condition, doing sit-ups and push-ups in the studio.

In addition, it was said the atmosphere was strained throughout the shooting, but he tried to make the atmosphere around him lighter, joking while working.

As it seemed that they didn't think of him as a world star because he was humble in his manner throughout the work, the people at the shooting were full of praise for him..

Meanwhile, Rain has been busy filming his next movie 'Red Muffler' about a deadly strategy of the Air Force pilots of the Republic of Korea, and about their lives and love, where he appears with actress 'Shin Se Kyung', actor 'Yu Joon Sahng', 'Kim Sung Soo', 'Jung Seok Won' and so on.

Credit to TV Daily http://news.nate.com/view/20110412n07243

110410 Rain & Prime Minister @ Sepang F1 Circuit

scorpiola 2011-04-12

rain-cloud.co.kr

Credit: Najib Razak facebook // MyKpopHuntress facebook

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

Like how Rain has manners to put off his glasses when greeting the Prime Minister. Good boy!

April 12, 2011

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

pics credit:rainstorm.exblog

This is too much to handle for me loooool! Rain, you are killing me. blush.gif:lol:

anjjo, thanks dear..........ye, very very HOT in here..... Of course, who wouldn't love them? :sweatingbullets:

[Apr-12-2011] Rain shows off his fantastic figure, which makes women faint. They say, "I'd like to try touching it."

*quoted image*

Rain has shown off his fantastic figure where both his pubic bone and six packs are in perfect harmony.

World star Rain has been chosen to be the main model for Mentholatum, an international brand.

It is known that he took time from his busy schedule to film a commercial for the brand.

On this day, Rain showed that he was preparing thoroughly in advance at the shooting, which amazed all the staffs. And he was seen trying to maintain optimal physical condition, doing sit-ups and push-ups in the studio.

In addition, it was said the atmosphere was strained throughout the shooting, but he tried to make the atmosphere around him lighter, joking while working.

As it seemed that they didn't think of him as a world star because he was humble in his manner throughout the work, the people at the shooting were full of praise for him..

Meanwhile, Rain has been busy filming his next movie 'Red Muffler' about a deadly strategy of the Air Force pilots of the Republic of Korea, and about their lives and love, where he appears with actress 'Shin Se Kyung', actor 'Yu Joon Sahng', 'Kim Sung Soo', 'Jung Seok Won' and so on.

Credit to TV Daily http://news.nate.com/view/20110412n07243

OH YEAH! He looks very very hot! Especially on this picture here. :wub:

11-04-12 <Eng.trans> Rain @ Mentholatum press conference

credit : smart编辑 @Youku

2:00~2:14

Now I'm in the midst of a concert tour, and I've already performed in Beijing.

At the concert, the audience response was very positive.

I'd like to thank all those who came to see my concert.

2:20~2:39

My concert will be held in Guangzhou soon, and there is no plans to hold a concert in Shanghai, but if there is a request from you, I will do my best to live up to your expectation.

2:52~3:01

I'm now planning to hold my concert in many other countries as well as Hong Kong and Taiwan. Please request the concert (?)

Credit : 杨阳抽抽王@youku

0:08~0:14

I've been filming a movie about fighter planes.

I think this movie will open simultaneously all over the world.

0:22

I hope you'll love it.

0:31~

↓duplication

Credit : smart编辑 @Youku

杨阳抽抽王@youku

Re-up by ratoka00

Translations by rain bird.

--------------------------------------------

[HQ] 110412 Rain @ Mentholatum press conference

ratoka 2011-04-13

@rain-cloud.co.kr

Z1%281%29.jpg

Z2.jpg

Z3.jpg

Z5.jpg

Z6.jpg

Z7.jpg

Z8.jpg

Z9.jpg

Z10.jpg

========================

Credit: 张阿逛 @ baidu rainbar, Taisho @ baidu rainbar ,As tagged // raincloudhk

08%288%29.jpg

09%289%29.jpg

01%288%29.jpg

01%2812%29.jpg

04%2811%29.jpg

16%2813%29.jpg

11-04-12 <Eng.trans> Rain @ Mentholatum press conference

credit : smart编辑 @Youku

2:00~2:14

At the concert, the audience response was very positive.

I'd like to thank all those who came to see my concert.

2:20~2:39

My concert will be held in Guangzhou soon, and there is no plans to hold a concert in Shanghai, but if there is a request from you, I will do my best to live up to your expectation.

2:52~3:01

I'm now planning to hold my concert in many other countries as well as Hong Kong and Taiwan. Please request the concert (?)

Credit : 杨阳抽抽王@youku

0:08~0:14

I've been filming a movie about fighter planes.

I think this movie will open simultaneously all over the world.

0:22

I hope you'll love it.

0:31~

↓duplication

Credit : smart编辑 @Youku

杨阳抽抽王@youku

Re-up by ratoka00

Translations by rain bird.

Hi anjjo, thanks for posting this clip & translation during the presscon. Oh, so this Shanghai concert on May 25 isn't true, huh? :lol:

[Apr-13-2011]<Eng.trans> 110412 DragonTV _Rain @ Mentholatum Press Con in Shanghai

dra.JPG

0:23~0:41

0:52~1:03

My twenties seemed to be days of hard work, but I'd like to have dedication to my work in my thirties, relaxing a little more.

1:16~1:20

Judging from my experience (in drama The Fugitive Plan B), it would be better to be caught, because it's not easy to be on the run from the police.

1:21~1:31

I have no girlfriend yet.

I'm trying to find a nice girl, but I haven't yet met Miss Right.

1:42~

My compulsory two-year military service is not a problem for us.

I think the term will be a good chance to refresh myself.

Credit: letv.com // scorpiolabibi @ youtube

English translation by rain bird

[Apr-13-2011]<Eng.trans> 110412 DragonTV _Rain @ Mentholatum Press Con in Shanghai

0:23~0:41

0:52~1:03

My twenties seemed to be days of hard work, but I'd like to have dedication to my work in my thirties, relaxing a little more.

1:16~1:20

Judging from my experience (in drama The Fugitive Plan B), it would be better to be caught, because it's not easy to be on the run from the police.

1:21~1:31

I have no girlfriend yet.

I'm trying to find a nice girl, but I haven't yet met Miss Right.

1:42~

My compulsory two-year military service is not a problem for us.

I think the term will be a good chance to refresh myself.

Credit: letv.com // scorpiolabibi @ youtube

English translation by rain bird

anjjo, thanks for posting the translation of this news clip. He plans to relax on his 30s? How come his schedule this year is so hectic, huh? But, I understand in a way since he'll be gone for quite a long while soon so I think he's just making the most of his time while he's still out. "Judging from my experience (in drama The Fugitive Plan B), it would be better to be caught, because it's not easy to be on the run from the police." - Wondering why he commented like this, huh? - don't understand..... No GF....I hope he could find her now, if not before his enlistment because this will be unfair to the girl because he'll lack time when he's inside but I wish after 2-years, time of his discharge there's someone who could love & take care of him already again. :lol:

Rain, makes women swoon with abs and pubic bones

1302570872_149247.jpg

RAIN posed with his fantastic body.

World star Rain has been chosen as the model for international brand Mentholathum. Despite his busy schedule, he carried on with the advertisement shoot.

This day Rain surprised the staff on set, preparing for the shoot. He did sit-ups and push-ups, showing how he maintained his glam body even until eight before the shoot.

He was also the energy maker in the set, making jokes and easing the tense atmosphere of the set. A person on the set said, "Rain was too modest to be called a World Star and the staff all complimented him".

Meanwhile, Rain is in the middle of the movie "The Red Muffler - 2011". This movie is about the missions and life of Air Force Fighters, fighing to keep the airs safe with Sin Se-kyeong, Yoo Joon-sang, Kim Sung-soo, Jeong Seok-won and more in cast.

Source : news.nate.com/view/20... ( Korean )

Translation : Hancinema

***bbly, I think this is good news for you..........No wonder we heard nothing about the name change last month & we still keep on reading news mentioning JTune's name......so, it's not changed up to now.....I'm sharing a part of this article here - :lol:

Earthquake dampens hallyu fever in Japan

SM Entertainment bears brunt of losses from cancelled concerts

By Kim Da-ye

Korean entertainment companies that have aggressively expanded to and see a large share of their profit from earthquake-struck Japan are facing dwindling incomes after cancellations of their performer’s schedules there.

Delays of concerts, talent agencies’ cash cow, are expected to be particularly damaging.

(skipped unrelated.....)

Keyeast, whose major shareholder is hallyu star Bae-joon, saw its stock price plunge from 2,690 won on March 11 to 2,290 won on the 14th. It has slowly recovered, closing at 2,400 won Monday.

The agency does not have many hallyu celebrities apart from Bae, and most of the stars are actors including Lee Ji-ah and Choi Kang-hee.

J.Tune Entertainment, whose major shareholder is now Park Jin-young’s JYP Entertainment, failed to benefit from its name change to JYP Ent. on March 9. The stock shot up from 3,555 won on March 10 to 4,695 won on the 11th, signaling a good start, but the earthquake saw it plummet to 3,995 won. It closed at 3,875 won Monday.

Credit : Korea Times

http://www.koreatimes.co.kr/www/news/biz/2011/04/123_85048.html - TO READ FULL ARTICLE

[Apr-13-2011] <Eng.trans> Rain's post & pictures on Twitter.

<Update>

오늘은 정복입는 날...^^

오늘은 정복입는 날...^^ http://twitpic.com/4k8f42

Today is the day for me to wear the full costume...^^

크랭크인이 어제 같은데 무지 많이 찍었어여 !!!!

It seems like yesterday that we started shooting the movie, but many scenes are being filmed already !!!

그리고 제가 젤 좋아하는 달수 선배님과~~~

그리고 제가 젤 좋아하는 달수 선배님과~~~ http://twitpic.com/4k8gtm

And, with 'Dahl Soo' who is my favorite senior~~~

http://twitter.com/#!/29rain

tttt.PNG

-----------------------------------

11-04-13 Rain Red Muffler new pic

ratoka 2011-04-13

http://rain-cloud.co.kr

11-04-13 Rain Red Muffler new pic

source : 29rain @twitter

red3.jpg

red_2.jpg

Guest angelordevil

Don't you think Rain is addited twitter now :w00t:

but I like it haha

we wil have many pics from him :wub::wub:

Vietnamese media named Rain is the most handsome pilot in Kore air history :phew:

Don't you think Rain is addited twitter now :w00t:

but I like it haha

we wil have many pics from him :wub::wub:

Vietnamese media named Rain is the most handsome pilot in Kore air history :phew:

Thu, hehehe - I thought you're complaining - Kidding aside, I think you're right - he's twitter-addict already - but like you, I'm loving it, too. And I'm happy to see that he himself is the one posting all these pictures already & not someone else like before. I hope he'll do this from time to time for more updates for us. Wow, nice Vietnamese medias.....at least they appreciate RAIN being a pilot..... I believe that RAIN is one of the most loved actors/singers in your side there. It's been quite a long while since he's been there, huh? :lol:

Y-Star unveils Korea’s Top 50 Most Handsome Men of 2011

Recently, a TV programme which aired on channel Y-Star, unveiled Korea’s Top 50 Most Handsome Men of 2011 where participants were able to vote for the favourite men. Surprising as the results arrived, the most noticible thing about the charts is that male actors outshined male idols.

Go under the post to see who were the Top 50…

1. Won Bin

2. Kang Dong Won

3. Hyun Bin

4. Jo In Sung

5. Gong Yoo

6. Go Soo

7. So Ji Sub

8. Nichkhun (2PM)

9. Song Joong Ki

10. Jung Woo Sung

11. Jang Dong Gun

12. Lee Seung Gi