Jung Ji Hoon * 정지훈 * 鄭智薰 * (aka Rain/Bi / 비 / ピ) I [Upcoming Drama 2024] Red Swan

Nancyzak

[08-Dec-08][TIME]Top 10 Movies of 2008 (No.9 - Speed Racer)

By Richard Corliss

http://www.time.com/time/specials/2008/top...1863835,00.html

85c75aaee7.jpgWarner Bros. Pictures

Opening the week after Iron Man, the Wachowski brothers' race-car movie flopped at the box office. What can we say? Not every avant-garde FX masterpiece receives instant audience validation. This tale of a family of racers — Racer is the family name — exists simultaneously in the 1950s and today, in a live-action world and its own complementary alternate cyber-universe. Operating a pitch of delirious precision, the movie is a rich, cartoonish dream: non-stop Op art, and a triumph of virtual virtuosity. Maybe a lot of civilians didn't go see the picture, but you can bet it attracted the smart boys in Hollywood. They will pilfer its effects and, by next summer, produce a domesticated, more palatable version. My advice: Don't wait for the rip-offs; accept no substitutes. Speed Racer is the future of movies, on DVD now.

Source : TIME

Credit : benamoo

*** I've been reading about this previously...... I'm not really into online games but anything RAIN is on it, gosh....I could visit this site from time to time. Who wouldn't love to be him, huh? Even just for the online game.........(thanks jini for sharing this in the Bi-Music thread...) :lol:

********************************************************************************

[Dec-09-2008]Rain will come out on the shooting game of "Sudden Attack"

9e9b33878a.jpg

The contract of the form of running guaranteed fee, new role model has offered.

"Sudden Attack" which stands foremost among FPS of on-line jointed with Rain.

According to "Game High" which has developed this game, the character quoting Rain's figure will come out on "Sudden Attack".

"Sudden Attack" ever closed a contract with JTune for Rain's copyright, secondary additional undertaking, and international business in late May.

Since then they have prepared for the character in the game, with providing the details they began to take off its marketing.

As Rain's character is shown, users can see singer Rain, world star, all the year round as long as they visit the web site. and they can breed Rain as their abatar.

It means that everybody can be Rain, world star, on the on-line game.

Especially, it consists of structure that isn't applied the one-time event for publicity, but the form of running guaranteed fee, and that receiving benefits are continuously mass-produced. Its profits are divided into "Game High" and JTune equally.

Hereafter both of them plan to go ahead with their win-win strategy through the star marketing combing "Sudden Attack" with Rain.

credit to Sports World

Brief translation by rain bird @rain-eu

Credit : jinijung / Bi-Music thread

[08-Dec-08][TIME]Top 10 Movies of 2008 (No.9 - Speed Racer)

By Richard Corliss

http://www.time.com/time/specials/2008/top...1863835,00.html

Source : TIME

Credit : benamoo

jini, thanks for posting this here. I'm sure the DVD is selling very well. Top 10 Movies of this year? Wow........ although it didn't do well in the box office but it was included on the top 10. Not because I'm biased here but I find the movie lovely. Although, it wasn't RAIN's movie but he was freaking HOT there. :lol::)

08-12-09 [J TUNE Notice] SIX TO FIVE Launching Show & Concert

http://www.rain-jihoon.com/notice/board_vi...tice.html&C

SIX TO FIVE Launching Show & Concert

23/Dec/2008/ PM 7:00

Ilsan KINTEX Hall 4

For ticketing

Japanese visitor : Only though web site http://www.knt.co.jp/esite/0812/rainism

Other countries : Only though balloting below information which send it to us

- Mail address : 6to5@jtcreative.co.kr

- Apply period : 9~15 Dec. 2008

- Select method : random

- Application form ( in English )

1) Country :

2) Name :

3) Address :

4) E-mail :

5) Phone No :

Notice

-The ticket would be given before 3 hours before the show.

-Please bring your passport or ID card with you for entrance.

source :rain-jihoon

credit : Aimen /rainhk

======================================

08-12-09 [J TUNE Notice]Here's more information regarding Six to Five..

http://www.rain-jihoon.com/Eng/notice/boar...ield=&word=

Here’s more information regarding Six to Five Launching Show on Dec. 23rd.

Hello, this is J.Tune Entertainment.

Here’s more information regarding Six to Five Launching Show on Dec. 23rd.

1. The entry for Japanese is only available throughout www.knt.co.jp/esite/0812/rainism/.

2. The tickets for people from other countries but Japan will be delivered from J.Tune Creative.

3. All people should show their identification cards at the entrance and only one(1) ticket is available for each person.

Thank you.

----------------------------

source:rain-jihoon

credit : rainhk

Guest Mariposa28

thanks a lot dear willenette for the news and the interview translation, he'll go to the US in january, is too soon, we wont be able to watch him perform more :tears::tears: ,

is there any date for his concerts, lucky thailand, japan, china, taiwan and korea, fans in there must be aniticipating is concerts, i wish i could attend one of his concerts, pffff , sooo far away, it's depressing, <_<<_<

jinijung thanks for the article

[Dec-09-2008]Rain will come out on the shooting game of "Sudden Attack"

thant's great news, im happy for Rain, love the character too,

here some pics from Baidu: fanarts and wallpapers

berl1224927675kw1.jpg

2e51ae51503f90928d5430ciw7.jpg

2bb287182996fea94bedbcdqb3.jpg

and hot gifs for you girls :phew::phew:

12284099512008120501125dz1.gif

2eaa3dfa652c8003a9d3110cv1.gif

an event from Lotte 18-12-08 :w00t::w00t::w00t:

can some kind soul translate it plz ?? :blush: thanks in advance

51549570200812082246222gd7.jpg

thanks a lot dear willenette for the news and the interview translation, he'll go to the US in january, is too soon, we wont be able to watch him perform more :tears::tears: ,

is there any date for his concerts, lucky thailand, japan, china, taiwan and korea, fans in there must be aniticipating is concerts, i wish i could attend one of his concerts, pffff , sooo far away, it's depressing, <_<<_<

jinijung thanks for the article

Hi mariposa - no problem......... thanks for the hot gifs you posted here. I'm sure he'll be doubly busy starting next year since he'll start to promote NA. Maybe we could expect him to go back & forth in US during this time. I think we could get to see him perform still since he mentioned that they're planning to have concerts in different Asian countries as well as in US but he didn't mention a specific date since it's on a planning stage yet. Me, too how I wish I could see him again. :lol::)

Guest Mariposa28

Hi mariposa - no problem......... thanks for the hot gifs you posted here. I'm sure he'll be doubly busy starting next year since he'll start to promote NA. Maybe we could expect him to go back & forth in US during this time. I think we could get to see him perform still since he mentioned that they're planning to have concerts in different Asian countries as well as in US but he didn't mention a specific date since it's on a planning stage yet. Me, too how I wish I could see him again. :lol::)

you're welcome dear ^^

hope we'll see him a lot, can't get enough of him

here are new pics from Baidu

he won a Mnet golden award :w00t::w00t:

CONGRATULATIONS RAIN FOR THE GOLDEN AWARDS

htm20081210222304010700lv5.jpg

nisi200812100000354919wmi4.jpg

mid633645364939354810bu8.jpg

ec207c1ee5f953e91ad5768tz3.jpg

25c04e4abe461b3e08f7ef8bb9.jpg

20081210215600935822206qh7.jpg

8d6fe0039d3b8895d53f7c4yl0.jpg

do you see Rain? soo gorgeous :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets:

d210cd5826b9339c800a18dbw5.jpg

a video on youtube to watch Rain recieving the award

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Xwmojz217Y

[]http://img83.imageshack.us/img83/1698/htm20081210222304010700lv5.jpg[]

[]

http://img83.imageshack.us/img83/705/nisi200812100000354919wmi4.jpg[]

do you see Rain? soo gorgeous :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets:

a video on youtube to watch Rain recieving the award

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Xwmojz217Y

Hi mariposa - thanks for posting the photos & the video. Ahhh…….. his perf was so HOT! He looks as if he trimmed his hair……… love it! Envy the girl dancing with him. I’m so happy that Rainism won the main prize. Congratulations to him! This is the 1st award for Rainsm. Nobody does it better, RAIN! Except that I don’t dig much the 11-Day version he sang. Still another sexy dance. It killed me so much. :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets:

*** This is great news indeed! If I'm only in Cebu, Phil. I would try to look for him there - hahaha - Gosh, staying there for 5-days............ Cebuanos are very lucky indeed - I'm really green with envy. Can't wait to see that magazine soon that he'll model himself. 10-staffs, plenty of them, huh? So, they're leaving this pm already. Wondering what flight will he be in? :lol:

********************************************************************************

[Dec-11-2008]

Working and taking a break, Rain is flying to Philippine for shooting of pictorial magazine.

Rain, top star, is expected to departure the country on the afternoon of the 11th and to fly to Philippine for the shooting of his pictorial magazine.

By the schedule of staying 5 nights, he's going to have his photograph taken for PR magazine of Six To Five, which is the fashion brand made by him.

Rain, doing in activity as a model attached to Six To Five, plans to go into the shooting with changing more than 100 clothes and wandering about wonderful views in Cebu.

Lee Jae-Yun, who shot jacket of Rainism before, will take charge of its shooting, and the party is expected to be formed of 10 staffs.

With making use of time to spare during the shooting, Rain also plans to have a time of looking after his soul, taking his break at the Cebu beach showing off a superb.

Six To Five, casual brand, is expected to launch out next February, before this, Rain plans to give a concert to be let people know on the afternoon of the 23th in Kintex, Kyungkido Ilsan. Also, he's going to show cloches, inclusive of things which he personally designed.

credit to SportsDongAh.

Translation by rain bird@rain-eu

*** Wahhh…………. RAIN has also some fans in India. :lol:

11 Dec 2008 - A brief news of Rain from India

By the request of Indians in the state of Nagaland, who specially love Korea, "Pop in Seoul" of Korea Arirang TV recorded a special program on the spot.

They Indians also fixed one day(Dec2nd) during the festival (Honvil Festival Dec 1st~7th) as the day of Korea(Korea-India Music Festival), Indian youths competed through Korean songs. And they put instantly it to a popularity vote on the preference of Korea singers, Rain ranked the top.

credit: newswire

brief translation: rain bird-rain-eu

reposted: RAIN Germany

Credit : Phoenix / Sexy Bi

*** This is great news indeed! If I'm only in Cebu, Phil. I would try to look for him there - hahaha - Gosh, staying there for 5-days............ Cebuanos are very lucky indeed - I'm really green with envy. Can't wait to see that magazine soon that he'll model himself. 10-staffs, plenty of them, huh? So, they're leaving this pm already. Wondering what flight will he be in? :lol:

[Dec-11-2008]

Working and taking a break, Rain is flying to Philippine for shooting of pictorial magazine.

Rain, top star, is expected to departure the country on the afternoon of the 11th and to fly to Philippine for the shooting of his pictorial magazine.

By the schedule of staying 5 nights, he's going to have his photograph taken for PR magazine of Six To Five, which is the fashion brand made by him.

Rain, doing in activity as a model attached to Six To Five, plans to go into the shooting with changing more than 100 clothes and wandering about wonderful views in Cebu.

Lee Jae-Yun, who shot jacket of Rainism before, will take charge of its shooting, and the party is expected to be formed of 10 staffs.

With making use of time to spare during the shooting, Rain also plans to have a time of looking after his soul, taking his break at the Cebu beach showing off a superb.

Six To Five, casual brand, is expected to launch out next February, before this, Rain plans to give a concert to be let people know on the afternoon of the 23th in Kintex, Kyungkido Ilsan. Also, he's going to show cloches, inclusive of things which he personally designed.

credit to SportsDongAh.

Translation by rain bird@rain-eu

:w00t: CEBU!?

Cebuanos are so lucky... thanx for the info,babe... :)

Schedule

*newly added as of 12/12/08

Dec.10 - MNet Golden Disk Awards, 7:00PM

Dec.14 - MBC Sunday Night - 1000th Episode Special, 5:10PM*

Dec.16 - KBS Happy Sunday - Immortal Musical Classics Recording

Dec.18 - China's CCTV Open Concert, 6:00-11:00PM* (not too sure what this one is)

Dec.19 - KBS Music Bank, 6:20PM*

Dec.20 - MBC Music Core, 3:10PM*

Dec.21 - SBS Inkigayo, 4:00PM*

Dec.21 - KBS Happy Sunday - Immortal Musical Classics

Dec.23 - Six to Five Launching Concert

Dec.26 - MBC FM 4 U, 12:00-2:00PM*

Dec.26 - KBS Music Bank, 6:20PM*

Dec.27 - MBC Music Core, 3:10PM*

Dec.28 - SBS Inkigayo, 4:00PM*

Dec.29 - SBS Gayo Daejon

Dec.30 - KBS Gayo Jejeon, 8:00PM

Dec.31 - MBC Gayo Daejejeon

Credit : kairu / Sexy Bi

Guest huangsy

source : http://kr.news.yahoo.com/service/news/shel...;newssetid=1352

가수 비·배우 김윤진, 타임지 선정 ‘올해의 톱10’

[스포츠월드] 2008년 12월 11일(목) 오후 08:55 가 가| 이메일| 프린트

가수 비(사진 왼쪽)와 배우 김윤진의 출연작이 미국 시사주간지 ‘타임’(TIME)이 선정한 ‘올해의 톱10’에 뽑혔다.

비의 할리우드 데뷔작 ‘스피드 레이서’는 ‘2008 최고의 영화 톱10’에서 9위를 차지했다.

김윤진이 주연한 미국 드라마 ‘로스트’는 ‘2008년 최고의 TV시리즈 톱10’에서 7위에 올랐다.

‘ 올해의 톱10’은 ‘타임’에서 문화, 예술, 정치, 경제, 과학 등 사회 각 분야에서 ‘2008년 10대 뉴스’(The Top 10 Everything of 2008)를 선정한 것으로, ‘스피드 레이서’와 ‘로스트’는 예술&엔터테인먼트 카테고리에서 순위에 올랐다.

비는 2006년 ‘타임’이 선정한 ‘세계에서 가장 영향력 있는 인물 100인’에 뽑혔으며, 이듬해에도 같은 부문 온라인 투표에서 1위를 차지한 바 있다.

The movie and drama that singer Rain and actress Kim Yoonjin acted in were selected in the top 10 of America’s weekly magazine of current affairs ’TIME.’

Rain’s Hollywood debut movie ‘Speed Racer’ took ninth place in the 2008 top 10 movies.

‘Lost,’ the US drama Kim Yoonjin appeared came in seventh place in the 2008 top 10 TV series.

’TIME’ chooses ‘The Top 10 Everything of 2008’ each year in various categories such as culture, art, politics, economy, and science, and ‘Speed Racer’ and ‘Lost’ was selected in the art & entertainment category.

Rain was selected as one of the 100 most influential people in the world in 2006 by ‘TIME,’ and the next year he took first place in terms of online popularity ratings.

*be selected = be chosen 뽑히다

*weekly : 주간의

*current affairs : 시사

*various : 다양한

*influential : 영향력 있는

*popularity ratings : 인기 순위