Jung Ji Hoon * 정지훈 * 鄭智薰 * (aka Rain/Bi / 비 / ピ) I [Upcoming Drama 2024] Red Swan

Nancyzak

Finally, I am done! :wacko:

I have said it before and I will say it again... I do not mind if you take the subtitle else where as long as I am properly credited... please credit as "Rxgoodleaf aka JC from Soompi.com"...

Yay!! Thanks SO much for taking the time to sub YSMM!!

Finally I can understand what they're talking about :blush:

Previously, Rain filmed a movie ‘Ninja Assassin’, in which he had a scene where he had to enter a coffin. After filming, he was trapped in a lift for more than 2 hours. He divulged that everyone else was fine except him, and he encountered difficulties in breathing. He felt that the lift was going to descend any moment.

I'm guessing this is the reason why he became claustrophobic... :tears:

Aww...poor guy. I hope he already visited a doctor and is taking treatments for this..

is anyone know where i can direct d/l the lacetti premiere performance? thanks alot

081109 Mnet GM Lacetti Premiere RAIN LIVE concert

check out

http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=500323444

or

http://onlyrain.invisionplus.net/?mforum=o...;showtopic=1411

or

http://www.rain-america.com/bbs5/viewthread.php?tid=2088

====================================================================

[Nov-11-2008]Rain's NinjaAssassin was included in "The 50 Biggest Movies of 2009" to be selected by England daily, "The Times"

"The 50 Biggest Movies of 2009" to be selected by England daily, "The Times", included the hollywood movie, NinjaAssassin which Rain plays the leading role.

According to "The 50 Biggest Movies of 2009" which selected 50 anticipated movies among the hollywood blockbusters, which set for release next year, NinjaAssassin of director James Mcteigue that Rain plays the leading role hold the 41rank.

"The Times" valued, "This movie Rain plays, who had appeared on Speed Racer of Wachowski brothers, is revenge movie of Ninjas and is expected to make marks good at the box office next year."

credit to Moneytoday

Brief translation by rain bird@rain-eu

[Nov-11-2008]Rain's NinjaAssassin was included in "The 50 Biggest Movies of 2009" to be selected by England daily, "The Times"

"The 50 Biggest Movies of 2009" to be selected by England daily, "The Times", included the hollywood movie, NinjaAssassin which Rain plays the leading role.

credit to Moneytoday

Brief translation by rain bird@rain-eu

Hi jini - thanks for sharing this. Wow, I'm so happy for him. i pray & hope that it would make a good mark at the box-office next year. :lol::)

Guest Mariposa28

thanks everyone for the links and news, soo glad for Rain, he deserves a lot of good things,

i'v just watched a part of Rain in golden fishery with translation when he was talking about his mother, i was crying during all the video :tears:

He certainly deserves all the success he has and had achieved and will in the futur, i love him even more, fighting Jeehoon

*** It’s really nice to see him admiring other stars especially singers like him. :lol:

RAIN : “I LIKE DBSK’s MICKY YOOCHUN”

2008 love sharing a concert on May 9 at 4 pm was held at Seoul Olympic Park Gymnastics Stadium. In this event, Rain (left) showed his consideration to Micky Yoochun by waiting and asking Micky Yoochun to walk out first before him.

This concert brought Bi (Rain) together with TVXQ, Big Bang, Wonder Girls, Sondambi, H-Eugene, Lee Min Woo (M), Seeya, 2PM, Shinee, Kim Dong Wan, Yoonha, FT-Island, Kim Joong Gook presenting an awesome and fun performance.

2008 Nongshim Spread the Love concert, which had successfully gathered young-teens to spend some of their time to contribute and also share love and affection together, has been held since 2000.

source: sharingyoochun

credit: DNBN + photoro

translated by: shinta@sharingyoochun

Guest Matahari_Biru

Hi all,

Thought i share these also to you.. i posted this on FO thread

I love FO ep with rain in it... And here's some caps I love to share cos i just love rain in this part....

so cute to see him freak out because of the octopus

001js4.jpg

002xt5.jpg

003xa7.jpg

004et5.jpg

005lg9.jpg

006ti8.jpg

008xw2.jpg

009qt0.jpg

010sk5.jpg

011pl3.jpg

012qs5.jpg

Edit:

Ok, I guess I can't help it.. I can't stop.. Here's some more...

013pl5.jpg

014nv4.jpg

015xb1.jpg

016yq7.jpg

017ok1.jpg

018zz7.jpg

019va6.jpg

020qj9.jpg

021zw2.jpg

022dk3.jpg

023aq9.jpg

024nf0.jpg

025lg9.jpg

026ec3.jpg

027yn7.jpg

028dj2.jpg

029cv5.jpg

030sd7.jpg

031jp4.jpg

032kv3.jpg

033pz1.jpg

034jy3.jpg

035ot4.jpg

036md9.jpg

037am1.jpg

038lg1.jpg

039qo1.jpg

040hn7.jpg

041tl8.jpg

042ux6.jpg

043fo3.jpg

044dy2.jpg

045ca0.jpg

046lu2.jpg

047vf3.jpg

048qg8.jpg

049my5.jpg

050jl2.jpg

051ky5.jpg

"NINJA ASSASSIN" PICKED AS ONE OF THE BIGGEST 50 MOVIES OF 2009

posterphoto71330.jpg

Actor and Singer Rain (Jeong Ji-hoon) is starred in the new movie "Ninja Assassin" and has been picked on the The Biggest 50 Movies of 2009.

Other movies that were picked were the "Harry Potter" "X-men" "Transformer2" and more.

The reason why "Ninja Assassin" was picked is definitely bringing more anticipation and excitement for this new film!

This new film will be released in March next year. Rain will have a world premier for this film.

Source : cynews.cyworld.com

Translation : Hancinema

Anticipation for ‘Ninja Assassin’& ‘Rain’– Times (England)' Selection

The Hollywood movie ‘Ninja Assassin,’ which the singer and actor Rain (Jung Ji-Hoon) is playing the lead, is drawing attention from the foreign Press.

On the10th, the ‘Times Online,’ the internet version of ‘The Times’ in England, introduced ‘The Top 50 biggest movies of 2009.’

The movie ‘Ninja Assassin’ made the list alongside ‘Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince,’ ‘X-men Origins: Wolverine’ and ‘Transformer II.’

While the sequels of the Hollywood blockbusters topped the line, the Ninja Assassin took the 41st place on the list.

The Times Online revealed that the anticipation of the Korean pop star Rain, who has appeared on the director Wachowski’s ‘Speed Racer’ and the title alone could ensure fairly good performance at the box office.

Meanwhile, Rain has introduced his name (to the world) several times via the internationally-renown weekly magazine, Time (Magazine).

Due to this movie, he can lift his status once more via the Times (England).

Rain mentioned once in the previous interviews, “The best case scenario, the movie becomes successful and achieves the box office #1, even the worst case, I feel I could plant the idea that a cool actor has born (through this movie).”

Meanwhile, the movie ‘Ninja Assassin’ is planning to be released simultaneously all over the world in March or October next year after finishing up the latter part of the work.

Rain is planning on a large-scale premier tour for the movie release.

- Source: Daily Economy (Korea), Go news (Korea)

- Translation: 'blu' (blu@Rain-America, blulovely@youtube)

credit:Rain-America

Anticipation for ‘Ninja Assassin’& ‘Rain’– Times (England)' Selection

The Hollywood movie ‘Ninja Assassin,’ which the singer and actor Rain (Jung Ji-Hoon) is playing the lead, is drawing attention from the foreign Press.

- Source: Daily Economy (Korea), Go news (Korea)

- Translation: 'blu' (blu@Rain-America, blulovely@youtube)

credit:Rain-America

Hi jini - thanks for sharing this. Yeaaa………… NA is good so, it’s definitely a must-watch. I hope March is the confirmed date now. If October, we can wait too long. Congratulations to RAIN! No matter what happens, RAIN will always be RAIN – he’s famous! He’s around the world indeed! Anticipating the movie… This movie has to be a hit as RAIN worked so hard for it. :lol::)

RAIN : “I LIKE DBSK’s MICKY YOOCHUN”

source: sharingyoochun

credit: DNBN + photoro

translated by: shinta@sharingyoochun

*** Ahhh………. it’s good that RAIN likes his juniors. I like seeing celebrities show respect to each other. How considerate of RAIN. But wondering why it isn’t quoted in the article? I like how stars just come together during events like this. :lol::)

[Nov-12-2008] SBS TV Ent Mont Blanc

Rain : Here in Beijing.

Rain & Lee Bo-Young who stepped on the red carpet as a pair of Asia lovers.

Rain was definitely notable as a world star worthy of the name.

Q : Please tell me how visiting China struck you.

Rain : Thank you for giving me a hearty welcome, and It's so exciting.

Tony Leung praised Rain,

he said Rain is young, very talented, know how to sing, dance and act, and Rain had great potential.

Rain who is about to push into the world stage.

We look forward to his exciting activity.

source: benamoo

Brief translation by rain bird @rain-eu and edited by Rain-America

Guest Matahari_Biru

Finish watching ysmm2 ep with eng soft subs from Rxgoodleaf....

OMG, he's sooo strong.... I mean Kang Ho Dong is big, right.... :)

000zf9.jpg

001za9.jpg

002wq0.jpg

003gk1.jpg

004qv2.jpg

005te1.jpg

006hr6.jpg

007of4.jpg

008iw6.jpg

009ab4.jpg

010mt2.jpg

011mr4.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zm_iUCqY2Zw

I have made a fan video about the incident at SBS. Please watch and spread this video around.

Thanks in advance

~~Jessica~~

Hi ilovethemediator - thanks for sharing this clip. I've watched the video this morning......... Poor RAIN. SBS is so rude to do that to RAIN. Why they invited him & treated him like that? What the hell? Sometimes I feel some people don’t know what to see when they watch RAIN. I felt so dizzy to watch the video since the ending credits were up on the screen even during the very beginning of his performance. They acted completely unprofessional. SBS is terrible! I’m so mad & upset. SBS isn’t respectful at all. They’re mean & disgraceful to use RAIN for getting high percentage ratings. <_<:wacko: