Jung Ji Hoon * 정지훈 * 鄭智薰 * (aka Rain/Bi / 비 / ピ) I [Upcoming Drama 2024] Red Swan

Nancyzak

Guest *alodia*

Hi - here's the news : :blush: :lol:

Star News

Rain, met Kim, Sun A, in his come back show

Top singer Rain who comes back after 2 years will meet actress Kim, Sun A in his come back show.

1st of this month, top executive of MBC announced that Rain will be coming back with Kim, Sun A in his show that airs during October. Kim, Sun A is well known for her singing through various stages so her encounter with Rain is attracting more attention.

Thanks a bunch.. Suna fans will be looking forward to this... ^^

Guest wondergal

I definitely will not buy this MV. Bad choice Rain.

After watching the teaser, I think he has made a good decision to chose Ha Ji Won. I will defintely buy his MV when it comes out, got to support my Rain :).

Guest purpleZ

Hi purple - ye, this has been posted already & while watching this, below are the translations – this makes more sense. :sweatingbullets: :blush:

Engl. Translation:

Ha Ji-Won : Tell me who they are!

Jung Ji-Hoon (Rain) : As you see, they are only (young) girls!

Ha Ji-Won : I thought you said that you will never associate with any other girls besides me? As far as I know, you are getting rid of me!

Transl.: rain bird-rain-eu

reposted: RAIN Germany

• another one –

Jung Ji-Hoon: Ah! Ah! That Hurt!!

Ha Ji-Won : Tell me who they are!

Jung Ji-Hoon (Rain) : As you see, they are only (young) girls!

Ha Ji-Won : I thought you said that you will never associate with any other girls besides me? As far as I know, you are getting rid of me!

Jung Ji-Hoon: No. That's not it. I met them after work. I met... No... hey~ By the way... What's got to do you you, huh?

Ha Ji-Won: It has to do with me. While you staying at my house, I want you not to meet anyone without my permission!

Additional translation by Jay@Rain-USA

Thanks for posting the translation, willenette! I understood the first few lines, but the last line by HJW I didn't understand. HJW is a dominant femme fatale. Love her sexy look there and Rain's funny expressions. He he! When's the full MV coming out? Argghhh.

08 Oct 01 [Gamebase] "SAO Online" (Sudden Attack) South Korean Son of Heaven Rain To Become Game Character

(Skipping unrelated...)

South Korean young Son of Heaven Rain might possibly come to Taiwan.

GameHi's overseas rep Calvin Yoo indicated that GameHi and Korean superstar Rain had previously signed a contract, making him the global spokesperson for GameHi games. At present time there are plans to include a Rain character in <Sudden Attack>; promotion is estimated to begin in December in South Korea, and for Taiwan it could possibly be released during the first season of 2009. Apart from that, there is a possibility that sometime in the near future Rain will also be in Taiwan to promote the game as well as meet with the gaming community and fans who adore him.

(skipping the rest...)

Source: Gamebase (Taiwan)

Link: http://www.gamebase.com.tw/news/news_conte...news_category=1

Posted by dada@RainHK

Brief Translation & edited by dsl99a@Rain-USA & SexyBi

*** Whewww…, so many news that some of them I didn’t read. So many ones to catch on. He’s busy, workaholic – we’re also busy to read all them. I’m happy that news about RAIN is all over the place. These are great news indeed! I’m excited with RAIN meeting with KSA. BTW, can she sing? She’s not a singer, huh? This month of October will be a real treat for us. There will be more & more news about him. Fighting, RAIN! :P:D

[Oct-01-2008] Today's News Summaries

There are so many news report today here are all of the summaries.

Joy News

With his come back ahead, Rain seems to be "Workaholic". Says 'Work is everything' in his life

The global star Rain with his 5th album in 2 years sends his latest story to all his fans starring in a documentary show. The 5 months production of MBC special will reveal the Rain's story behind the movie 'Ninja Assassin' which had been a turning point for Rain's life showing the film set where the movie was made and Rain's 5th album production.

Osen

'MBC Special', brings you behind the scene documentary of the movie 'Ninja Assassin' exclusively

'MBC Special' which took 5 months to complete reveals the true colors of the Rain through documenting Rain's movie and 5th album making. It shows the behind scene stories and it will show interviews by big time hollywood producer Joel silver and also staffs to reevaluate Rain's star factor who will come back as global entertainer.

Newsen

Rain special, exposes you the global fan club without racial discrimination and without boarder

In 'MBC special 'Rain's coming back'' broadcasting 10th this month, will meet Rain's fans in Europe,

Asia and America and will talk about why they like Rain regardless of their race and differences in culture and show you their passion for the star and also Rain's charm.

StarNews

Rain, starts workout with expert trainer team for 'luxurious body making'

Rain who will come back in 2 years is working his butt out to make 'luxurious body' Rain will appear in 'MBC special - Rain is coming' which airs on 10th this month and unveil the behind scene of the movie 'Ninja Assassin' and Rain will send his fans greetings.

Yonhap News

"With 6 years of singing career, what is Rain's success strategy?"

Rain has been successful star for all his singing career since his debut in 2002, and it is questionable what Rain didn't do and did do for his singing career. 'MBC Special' will examine Rain's success stories for the future and what was his strategy of becoming successful till now.

Star News

Rain, met Kim, Sun A, in his come back show

Top singer Rain who comes back after 2 years will meet actress Kim, Sun A in his come back show.

1st of this month, top executive of MBC announced that Rain will be coming back with Kim, Sun A in his show that airs during October. Kim, Sun A is well known for her singing through various stages so her encounter with Rain is attracting more attention.

Money Today

Rain is to appear on TV through "The Knee Ascetic"

Rain coming back as singer will start show program through MBC TV "The Knee Ascetic".

According to J.Tune staff, he is to make first appearance on TV after comeback.

credit to : JoyNews, Osen, Newsen, StarNews, YonhapNews, MoneyToday, MBC

Translation by rain bird @ rain-eu

Credits : angelordevil / Sexy Bi

*** Very lucky fan again. I wish to have the chance again, too. That would be a very lucky day again for me. :P:D

Sept-19-2008] I saw Rain at airport- by Non-fan

I saw Rain.

He arrived at Incheon Airport for shooting music video,

but there were not proper places for them to rest.

They told us that they wanted to rent a room, so we said ok.

Then Rain was walking forward, surrounded by his staffs.

I couldn't see his face well because of the staffs.

He didn't even use the restroom, and also brushed his teeth in the room.

I thought they didn't want to see us hanging around for his position.

After changing into the suit, he came out by shielding his face with the training jacket.

We can see many entertainers on the credit side of here.

That´s one good thing, so I like here.

Credits : maya / RAIN-America

*** Wow, lucky fan – met RAIN by chance. What? Homeless people & beggars? – Hahaha – It looks like that it’s now cold in Korea. :P:D

Sep-28-2008] Rain with his friend + Fan account (met Rain by chance)

withKoyote.jpg

Brief Fan Account - l met Rain by chance.

I went to HongEeck university with friend today for a long time.(Sep28)

It took about 30 minutes to look for the cafe.

After entering into the cafe, I was playing the game with my cellphone.

When I turned toward my friend next to me, there were two seated like homeless people.

Oh my god ---------.

I thought they were really homeless people.

So I told my friend as quiet as a mouse. "I thought they must be beggars!"

But they were the world star Rain and his friend Baecka.

It was a real surprise to meet him by chance here.

But after getting with us, we got their autographs.

I thought they should be very friendly with each other.

Today was the day everything would be forgiven.

source : Fanrain / benamoo / rain-eu

English Translation by rain bird @rain-eu

Credits : jihoonlove / RAIN-America

Guest kierelun

Did he credit anyone in his new album? He did in some of his previous albums and I'm sure he never failed to thank his mum.

Guest freya1507

Did he credit anyone in his new album? He did in some of his previous albums and I'm sure he never failed to thank his mum.

his new album is not out yet so we do not know now ;-)

willenette tztztz ... you are on sb all the time and you did never see a pic of me :ph34r: tztztz hihi....

but back from my pic to his .......

its starting :cheer:

here we go ...Bi is appearing in media again :w00t:

08 Oct 02 Upaper [taipei free daily mrt paper]

img5303fp2.jpg

credit: upaper/freya1507/sexybi&RainEurope

his new album is not out yet so we do not know now ;-)

willenette tztztz ... you are on sb all the time and you did never see a pic of me :ph34r: tztztz hihi....

but back from my pic to his .......

Hi dani - funny, huh - the fact that we always talk on SB but I saw your face here for the first time in soompi. hahaha - :lol:

Oh, I’m excited for this MV & album to be released. The song sounds cool. Can’t wait. I’m happy that RAIN is back to his music. I love his hair here – he looks great. . I’m always fond of his acting but I miss him as a singer. :lol::D

*** I'm sure RAIN is always on the right track because of his fans surrounding him. :P:D

08 Oct 02 [Cloud Notice] Let Us Protect Rain Together

Recently there has been many bad news in the South Korean show business, and for fans who have heard these kinds of news we all feel very sad as well.

It seems that the work of of a performing artist is indeed not very easy, and recently the feeling is more obvious. We easily forget that performers and artists are also human beings.

In this kind of show business environment that is filled with disturbances and requires much endurance, we do not know if Rain is also going through a similar difficult instance. Whenever there is a difficult time, we ask that everyone protect him and be on his side together. We hope that everyone will later on be fans who protect him and are understanding, and may everyone please protect him continuously with love.

Hope that together everyone may become such fans.

And lastly, we pray that Miss Choi Jin-shil will rest in peace in heaven.

Source: http://jtune00.makecafe.kr/common/board/co...t=&keyword=

Eng Translation: dsl99a@Rain-USA & SexyBi

credits : strawberry / soompi – Bi Music thread

*** I’m excited for this. Just can’t wait. October really is a busy month for RAIN. :P:D

[Oct-03-2008] MBC special program for Rain's domestic comeback

22004_21569_519.jpg

The special program for Rain's domestic comeback

The TV program is getting ready.

Anyone who is singer and actor Rain's fan should watch it.

That's the "MBC special-It's Raining".

MBC TV is getting up of the special program with comeback after his album preperation.

This program's highlight is the set of NinjaAssassin.

The program-making team introduce as follows.

There are many scenes he is being trained, he builds up his body through training 10 hours a day.

There are also the scenes of martial art training and his appearance on a diet all through film shooting.

Since the program to be offered by Waner Brothers is opened in the country for the first time,

it attracts attention more.

You can also see director James MacTeigue, actress Naomi Harris, WB's producer Joel Silver, Rain's agency WBA vice-president John Mass, and actor Mattew Fox.

It has much to offer in terms of even their interviews.

In addition, there are world star Rain's fan clubs, the scenes of the 5th album recording and dance training.

credit to pimedia

Translation : rain bird @rain-eu

Credits : maya / RAIN-America

Rain’s Love Story Teaser Video

By ellie + October 2nd, 2008

rain_20080930_seoulbeats.jpg

I am only going to say this once, and once only. When Bi is speaking in Korean, acting in Korean and singing in Korean he is smoking hot.

Now that he’s put aside “chicken & vegetables” for a short time, it’s nice to see him in his comfort zone with the ever so beautiful Ha Ji Won by his side.

Credits : seoulbeats

Guest prissasagaritakehito

e08050801ti4.jpg

RAIN…

World star Rain (real name Jung Ji-hoon) has been listed in the Year in Review 2007 of the Encyclopedia Britannica Online. He is only the third Korean figure to be included in the biographies section of the Britannica. The other two are poet Ko Un and President Lee Myung-bak. However, Rain is the first Korean entertainer to be mentioned in the annual review.

Britannica Online described Rain as a pan-Asian superstar, who topped Time Magazine's online poll as the most influential person in the world in 2007, although the article did not fail to mention that Rain's status was undoubtedly the result of his fans' dedication. The world-renowned encyclopedia also compared him to American idol star Justin Timberlake and introduced Rain's past works in music, TV and film.

The annual review of the Britannica includes the year's major events and figures. It is not that often an entertainer is introduced in the encyclopedia. Rain's fans welcomed the inclusion, saying that the inclusion of his biography on the Britannica demonstrates the breadth of his influence in the world entertainment business.

Credits: KBS World

http://www.ihyagi.com/eblog/19/

Guest strawberry-

^ thanks for DL links

[Oct-04-2008] Rain will not be attending the 13th PIFF

Singer and actor Rain (Jung Ji-hoon) will not be attending the 13th Pusan International Film Festival (PIFF).

Rain was originally nominated as the winner of 'Premier Rising Star Asian Awards 2008' world premier prize and had planned for a trip to Busan after much discussion with 'Premier', a film magazine.

However, after the media reported that Rain will be attending and be awarded consolation award, Rain has thought it over.

The chief editor of 'Premier', hosting Premier Rising Star Asain Awards, said that "Rain has decided not to attend the award ceremony on the 4th," and added that "thus, the World Premier Award has been taken off the award list."

Rain's agency Jtune Entertainment had already announced their absence and taken down the award offer a few days before the opening commencing of PIFF.

credit to newsen.com

Translation by rain bird@rain-eu

*** I’m happy that the DVD is selling well inspite that the movie wasn’t a box office hit. :P:D

B][Oct-01-2008] Top star Rain is looking forward for billions of additional income through SR'Speed Racer' DVD sales record top, running guarantee contract...Additional income of billions of won

Top star Rain is looking forward for billions of additional income through as debut movie 'Speed Racer'

tops DVD sales in North America.

According to America's internet site 'The numbers' that totals up box-office profits,

'Speed Racer' sold a total of 406,280 DVDs in a week since its release on September 16th,

and raised 8.4 million dollars (around 10.2 billion won), putting it on top the of chart on the 21st.

Rain, when staring in 'Speed Racer', made an agreement with Warner Brothers

about running guarantees that might occur in sales from DVDs and other merchandises.

Through this, Rain is bound to receive a portion of the DVD sale profit as running guarantee.

How much Rain will actually receive is unknown, but it is estimated to round up to billions of won.

The DVD sales of 'Speed Racer' in North America is looking bright to raise Rain's recognition.

In particular, Rain is scheduled to release an album in the American market next year,

and at the same time, to release his first Hollywood leading movie, 'Ninja Assassin',

which will bring positive results.

source : Sports Dongah

credit : rain-eu.com

Translation by rain bird @ rain-eu

credit: pantip/onlyrain

*** Wondering if he showed-up? :o;)

[Oct-04-2008]Rain visits to Pusan as a movieman (2008PIFF)

Singer and actor Rain (Jung Ji-Hoon) who has pushed into the hollywood will visit to Pusan as a movieman.

Rain is to attend at "The Rising Star" under the auspices of the movie magazine Premiere, and receive 'The World Premiere' Award at Pusan Haewoondae Grand Hotel on Oct 4th.6:30pm

Rain has not only attended to his regular work as a singer, but also showed up good acting on the screen as an actor, this is his first visit to Pusan.

He has met with the cinema audiences on the screen through director Park Chan-Wook's "I'm a cyborg, but that's O.K" and hollywood movies "Ninja Assassin" after "Speed Racer".

Rain has recently finished the shooting of Ninja Assassin.

And he is to begin with the major activities as a singer from the mid October, after release his music album before comeback as a domestic singer.

His visit to Pusan is raising up the expectancy of moviegoers.

credit to mydaily

Translation by rain bird@rain-eu / jinijung/pantip/onlyrain