Jung Ji Hoon * 정지훈 * 鄭智薰 * (aka Rain/Bi / 비 / ピ) I [Upcoming Drama 2024] Red Swan

Nancyzak

Speed Racer Premiere in LA

Warner Bros. Pictures Presents, in Association with Village Roadshow Pictures, a Silver Pictures Production, in Association with Anarchos Productions: Speed Racer, Saturday, April 26th at the Nokia Theatre

LOS ANGELES--(BUSINESS WIRE)--

Warner Bros. Pictures:

WHAT:

Red carpet arrivals at the world premiere of SPEED RACER on Saturday, April 26th at the Nokia Theatre in Los Angeles. This event is sponsored by Puma, Visa, Time Warner Cable and Mattel.

WHO:

From the film: Emile Hirsch, Christina Ricci, Matthew Fox, John Goodman, Susan Sarandon, Benno Furmann, Hiroyuki Sanada, Rain, Richard Roundtree, Paulie Litt, Kick Gurry, Christian Oliver, Scott Porter, Milka Duno and producer Joel Silver.

Other celebrities include: TBD

WHEN:

Saturday, April 26th WHERE:

Nokia Theatre

Check-in 3:00 PM 777 Chick Hearn Court

Red carpet arrivals begin 4:00 PM Los Angeles, CA 90015

Screening begins 5:00 PM

From the Wachowski brothers and producer Joel Silver, creators of the groundbreaking "The Matrix" trilogy, comes the high-octane family adventure "Speed Racer," which follows the adventures of the young race car driver Speed (Emile Hirsch) in his quest for glory in his thunderous Mach 5. "Speed Racer" marks the Wachowski brothers' first writing/directing collaboration since "The Matrix" movies. Joel Silver, who previously worked with the Wachowskis on "The Matrix" movies and "V for Vendetta," produced the film under his Silver Pictures banner. Larry and Andy Wachowski and Grant Hill are also producers, with David Lane Seltzer and Bruce Berman serving as executive producers. "Speed Racer" stars Emile Hirsch, Christina Ricci, Matthew Fox, John Goodman, Susan Sarandon, Benno Furmann, Hiroyuki Sanada, Asian pop superstar Rain, and Richard Roundtree. Based on the classic series created by anime pioneer Tatsuo Yoshida, the live-action "Speed Racer" will showcase the kind of revolutionary visual effects and cutting-edge storytelling that have become the benchmarks of the Wachowski brothers' films. "Speed Racer" is a Warner Bros. Pictures presentation, in association with Village Roadshow Pictures, of a Silver Pictures Production, in association with Anarchos Productions.

YOUR COVERAGE IS INVITED. PLEASE RSVP TO RESERVE YOUR SPACE.

http://speedracerthemovie.com

This film is rated PG by the MPAA for sequences of action, some violence and language.

SPEED RACER will be released on Friday, May 9th.

SPEED RACER will be distributed worldwide by Warner Bros. Pictures, a Warner Bros. Entertainment Company.

Source: http://www.businesswire.com/portal/site/go...amp;newsLang=en

credit &Thanks to Rainalice@rainhk

reposted: RainingAllDay@onlyrain

Guest kowlooncity

Every time I look at the standings on the Time poll Rain has a lower rating. What makes the winner is not necessarily how many votes they have, but what percentage they are rated. There is now only 4 points difference between Rain and Colbert.

Guest ilovethemediator

ok guys,

I have been on colbertnation.com, and they are using macros to vote Rain down!! :fury: this is why we are voting so much and his score is going down.

we have to keep voting as much as we can and we have to get as many people as we can to vote for Rain, so he can stay on top!!

~~Jessica~~

credits: http://cafe.rain-jihoon.com

Rain's schedule from his website

From Berlin

April 20-22 Seoul, Korea

April 22-24 Hong Kong

April 24-27 LA

April 27-29 London

April 29-May 2 Berlin

Hi kairu - thanks for sharing his schedule. Can't wait his return to Korea. I miss him, officially missing him very much! :blink:

Voted again....

1 Rain ~ 81 ~ 308,543

2 Stephan Colbert ~78 ~ 139,356

3 John Steward ~ 76 ~ 139,356

Thanks amytan01 for sharing here the rating percentage. So happy that he's still on the top spot. Oh, Mr. Colbert is following our man but RAIN is way way up there, huh? :)

Every time I look at the standings on the Time poll Rain has a lower rating. What makes the winner is not necessarily how many votes they have, but what percentage they are rated. There is now only 4 points difference between Rain and Colbert.

Hi kowlooncity - thanks for the clarification here. I thought this depends on how many votes they have, huh? Oh, my...... they might make another "miracle here" as what they did before. Biers & Clouds please vote! :blink:

Speed Racer Premiere in LA

Warner Bros. Pictures Presents, in Association with Village Roadshow Pictures, a Silver Pictures Production, in Association with Anarchos Productions: Speed Racer, Saturday, April 26th at the Nokia Theatre

LOS ANGELES--(BUSINESS WIRE)--

Warner Bros. Pictures:

WHAT:

Red carpet arrivals at the world premiere of SPEED RACER on Saturday, April 26th at the Nokia Theatre in Los Angeles. This event is sponsored by Puma, Visa, Time Warner Cable and Mattel.

Hi jinijung - thanks for sharing this. Yeheyyyyy..... RAIN will be there for this premier. Can't wait to see him attending this event & be with other casts. :)

Guest pinkud_rain

I read Colbert forum, and they really got crazy because their idol is the second. We have to recognize that this vote is notthing. It can't change the real face.

T___T actually I don't really believe on this vote site!

Last year, our Jihoonie had the highest amount of votes, but "they" still pushed him out of the Time 100 official list !! But actually last year, since the moment of the vote, he had better advantage than in 2006 (the grate opening of World Tour and Berlin movie festival, act... ). Sowhy in 2006 he was in the list but 2007 he wasn't??

I'm sorry but honestly, I have to say this, our Jihoonie don't have much influence than others... He should be on the list but not #1. It's not worthy!

Guest kairu

Pic spam Bi'ers! :lol:

08-04-12 Weekly Pia Magazine

click to enlarge

weeklypia01qh1.th.jpg weeklypia02gt2.th.jpg weeklypia03sk4.th.jpg weeklypia04qg8.th.jpg

credits: benamoo // karman1668@rainhk

Speed Racer promo posters in Korea

click to enlarge

speedracer01cd0.th.jpg speedracer02au3.th.jpg speedracer03tv1.th.jpg speedracer04cj9.th.jpg

credits: 57811@rainhk

KB Card

click to enlarge

kbcardhs5.th.jpg

Different Lotte ads in Korea

click to enlarge

lottecards01kf5.th.jpg lottecards02al7.th.jpg lottecards03ym8.th.jpg

lottedutyfree01nq4.th.jpg lottedutyfree02xm2.th.jpg lottedutyfree03fe8.th.jpg

lottedutyfree04ua5.th.jpg lottedutyfree05zo2.th.jpg lottedutyfree06jh7.th.jpg lottedutyfree07du4.th.jpg

lottedutyfree08dh8.th.jpg lottedutyfree09yq5.th.jpg lottedutyfree10pg4.th.jpg lottedutyfree11rw3.th.jpg

lottedutyfree12gm6.th.jpg lottedutyfree13ri9.th.jpg lottedutyfree14jp5.th.jpg lottedutyfree15aj0.th.jpg

lottedutyfree16ts6.th.jpg lottedutyfree17cy0.th.jpg lottedutyfree18aw0.th.jpg lottedutyfree19ag0.th.jpg

Different SKT ads in Korea

click to enlarge

sktelecom01rq0.th.jpg sktelecom02sy8.th.jpg sktelecom06uy3.th.jpg

sktelecom03al8.th.jpg sktelecom04mj8.th.jpg sktelecom05mv3.th.jpg

sktelecom07ut3.th.jpg sktelecom08xt8.th.jpg sktelecom09jh1.th.jpg sktelecom10ix3.th.jpg sktelecom11qs1.th.jpg

Rain is at 81 and Colbert at 72. I'm surprised Colbert is far behind. Looks like Rain is taking the award for this year, making it his 3rd year LOL.

Does anyone know when copies for 2008 most influential start selling? Is it in May?

EDIT: Rain just went down by 1 point to an 80. :blink:

Guest kowlooncity

I read Colbert forum, and they really got crazy because their idol is the second. We have to recognize that this vote is notthing. It can't change the real face.

T___T actually I don't really believe on this vote site!

Last year, our Jihoonie had the highest amount of votes, but "they" still pushed him out of the Time 100 official list !! But actually last year, since the moment of the vote, he had better advantage than in 2006 (the grate opening of World Tour and Berlin movie festival, act... ). Sowhy in 2006 he was in the list but 2007 he wasn't??

I'm sorry but honestly, I have to say this, our Jihoonie don't have much influence than others... He should be on the list but not #1. It's not worthy!

When Rain was picked as one of the 100 most influential people and went to the Time Magazine event in New York, I believe it was not because of an online poll like the one that is going on now, but he was probably picked by Time Magazine itself. The poll that is going on now is more of a popularity contest to show what the public thinks about celebrities from the entertainment industry, politics, etc. etc. That does not mean they will be picked by Time as one of the 100 most influential people. At least that is what it looks like, but if Rain wins again it is still very good publicity for him, so that people especially in the US will get to know who he is and what is special about him.

Guest chamie

FIRST Magazine - April 2008 Issue 004 [indonesia's Magazine]

~Page 054~

firstrainindonesia054cf9.jpg

~Page 055~

firstrainindonesia055vh2.jpg

~Page 056~

firstrainindonesia056nx9.jpg

~Page 057~

firstrainindonesia057rf9.jpg

~Page 058~

firstrainindonesia058wz2.jpg

~Page 059~

firstrainindonesia059xp4.jpg

~Page 060~

firstrainindonesia060wk9.jpg

~Page 061~

firstrainindonesia061wx7.jpg

~Page 062~

firstrainindonesia062ut2.jpg

~Page 063~

firstrainindonesia063jb7.jpg

CREDIT : RAIN INDONESIA

Guest pinkud_rain

When Rain was picked as one of the 100 most influential people and went to the Time Magazine event in New York, I believe it was not because of an online poll like the one that is going on now, but he was probably picked by Time Magazine itself. The poll that is going on now is more of a popularity contest to show what the public thinks about celebrities from the entertainment industry, politics, etc. etc. That does not mean they will be picked by Time as one of the 100 most influential people. At least that is what it looks like, but if Rain wins again it is still very good publicity for him, so that people especially in the US will get to know who he is and what is special about him.

Yeah, I remember there was no poll in 2006, right?? :wacko: Agree with you that the high rank in the vote doesn't means that Rain will be on the list. But what I wanted to say is: Why did they choose him to be on the 2006 list but in 2007 thay didn't, even though at the time of 2007 list, he had better advantage than in 2006?

I don't really respect this vote because Time doesn't care about the result to chose who will be on the offical list! I better post good comments for Rain...

Proud of him and pray for him ^___^

Yeah, I remember there was no poll in 2006, right?? :wacko: Agree with you that the high rank in the vote doesn't means that Rain will be on the list. But what I wanted to say is: Why did they choose him to be on the 2006 list but in 2007 thay didn't, even though at the time of 2007 list, he had better advantage than in 2006?

I don't really respect this vote because Time doesn't care about the result to chose who will be on the offical list! I better post good comments for Rain...

Proud of him and pray for him ^___^

They had a poll in 2006, I remember voting. I don't think they should pick winners from the poll because it's unfair. Fans vote and they're allowed to vote more than once.

Guest freya1507

“Speed Racer” races to the cinemas

by Sabine Schicketanz / PNN

translation: german to engl by freya1507/sexybi & rainEurope

At the 28th of April 2008 the action moive “Speed Racer” has it’s premiere in Berlin – for the first time Babelsberger invites together with US-Studio

This premiere is a premiere: For the first time, Studio Bablesberg presents together with a huge Hollywood Studio a premiere of a million-budget moive. Since yesterday (10th of april) the invitations are sent: “Speed Racer” the newest work from the maker of the Matrix Triologie, Andy und Larry Wachowski will be shown at the Potzdamer Platz in Berlin for the first time.

[...] skipped old infos

For the premiere event at the Potsdamer Platz at the 28th of April are expected the Wachowski – Brotheres, (skript & directing) – and also the leading actors like Emile Hirsch, Christina Ricci, John Goodman and Susan Sarandon.

[...] skipped old infos

At the movie you will see more as 100 cars racing with 600 km/h on the race track, but just 2 of them are really built at the Babelsberger studios, “Mach5” and “RacerX” the others are digital animated.

[…] skipped unrelated

For the “2,5 D” technologie (don’t ask me how you can do 0,5 when it comes to dimentions?) the Wachowski-brothers shoot real actors infront of a green screen, and later combine the shots with virtuall sets, for this sets, they shoot landscapes of Italy, Marokko, Austria, Turkey and Death Valley in 360°C radius.

[…] skipped unrelated

According to the informations of „Potsdamer Neuste Nachrichten“the shooting for the new moive „Ninja Assassin“ of the Wachowski/Silver team will start at the begin of the next week. (~14th of april)

Guest kitkatz23

^ Rain is now 4th in the Time poll! :tears:

Those Colbert supporters are sooooo MEAN!! They keep on voting Rain down!!! :angry: They're also using macros!!!!!

Is it fair if we start using macros too???

This is the macro recorder (http://www.jitbit.com/macrorecorder.aspx). You can trial it for 28 days. All you do is install the program, record you voting for Rain and refresh the page. Then set the task to be done like 1,000 times.