Jung Ji Hoon * 정지훈 * 鄭智薰 * (aka Rain/Bi / 비 / ピ) I [Upcoming Drama 2024] Red Swan

Nancyzak

*** RAIN here during NYE in Taiwan is wearing a Palladium Pampa Hi Canvas boots. I guess it is a US brand & not France, where their home base is in LA. This is waterproof & leather. My BF has this & he said that it’s comfortable and he gets a lot of use out of them back home every time it snows... However the trade off is that no heat can escape, causing warm feet. But, right now, they also make non-waterproofed shoes aside from water-repellant. I noticed from him that this boot is definitely one of his favorite boots to wear anywhere. It’s good-looking, which is why I give them four stars. On RAIN, it fits very nicely. It’s a great choice for winter performance. I guess it’s a worthwhile investment. :lol:

credit : lingshyu - Rain's Cafe

Top 10 Trending Korean Entertainment News In 2017 (HelloKpop Edition)

Just a few hours away before we step into 2018 Korean entertainment world.

2017 has been a dynamic yet turbulent eventful year in the Korean entertainment world as we see many ups and downs, including those heartbroken and mournful moments.

As we are counting down to the final remaining hours of 2017, here’s a recap of the 10 top trending news in HelloKpop this year (in no particular order) where we could reflect on what has happened, move on, and look forward for a brand new exciting 2018.

7. “The Best Gift” From Rain To Kim Tae Hee

Rain

2017 began on a happy note with the wedding of Korea’s celebrity couple Rain and Kim Tae Hee on 19 January 2017. After releasing “The Best Gift” on January 15 on January 17, Rain surprised fans when he uploaded a handwritten note on his Instagram to announce his upcoming wedding with Kim.

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : HelloKPop

*** I wish RAIN & KTH all the best. They're lucky to have each other. I'm happy for RAIN that he found his real love. :lol:

6 Hottest Celebrity Couples Of 2017 That Melted Our Hearts

song-joong-ki-song-hye-kyo-rain-kim-tae-

Let’s talk about love! 2018 is starting off well with the revelation of the first three couples of the year: G-Dragon and Lee Joo Yeon, Jung So Min and Lee Joon, and G.O and Choi Yeseul. With two out of the three aforementioned pairings being confirmed, we can only hope for more happy couples to come.

As the new year literally just started, let’s look back on 2017’s six hottest celebrity couples that melted our hearts.

1. Rain & Kim Tae Hee

Rain-Kim-Tae-Hee.jpg

Last year has been full of love for Rain and Kim Tae Hee. The two lovebirds have blessed us with news of both their marriage and their first newborn a few months later. The power couple is a vivid example of patience and faithfulness, as they met not long before Rain’s already appointed military service, and Kim Tae Hee would always visit him at his army base to go on dates.

Rain dedicated this song to his wife prior to their wedding:

(skipped unrelated.....)

credit : Soompi news

*** It says -

('Section TV) Kim Tae-hee, a perfect & compatible "Wife"

20180107163457251rrgn.jpg

[Sports Today Reuters] Singer Rain and actress Kim Tae-hee have been analyzed about their relationship.

MBC entertainment program broadcast on the afternoon of the 7th, discussed how the year of the dog can affect the relationship of the couple whom RAIN was born on 1982, which is one of the years of the dog.

Looking at the face of Rain he said, "It is a face to bring a blessing to his partner.  Kim Tae-hee has a perfect blend of eyes and nose." 

"If you look at the part of the face, you see that it doesn't have a full rounded shape. it shines & fresh, and looks warm & soothing that looks like a footbath, meaning he'll have frequent overseas activities," he added.

"It is the perfect compatibility ratio with Kim Tae-hee, the wife who's doing very well, "he explained.

He said, RAIN is expressive while KTH is the wife holding the initiative." So, the most perfect relationship is them, Kim Tae-hee & RAIN."

Woobin reporter ent@stoo.com

'섹션TV' 비♥김태희, 관상 궁합마저 완벽 "공처가와 주도적 아내다"

[스포츠투데이 우빈 기자] 가수 비와 배우 김태희의 관상이 공개됐다.

7일 오후 방송된 MBC 예능프로그램 '섹션TV 연예통신'에서는 82년 개띠 스타 관상을 살펴봤다.

이날 관상가는 비의 얼굴을 보고 "보통 입꼬리라 불리는 해각, 복을 담아두는 그릇으로 복을 불러오는 관상이다. 턱도 좋아서 중년과 말년의 복이 자연스럽게 이어진다"고 말했다.

이어 "변지 부분을 보면 변비가 도톰하고 윤기나고 살집이 풍부한 것을 보아 역마살이 있다. 잦은 해외 활동과 맞다"며 "눈썹 뼈가 돌출된 것으로 보아 생각과 고민이 많은 야무진 타입이다"고 덧붙였다.

김태희와 부부관상을 본 관상가는 "김태희 씨는 눈 코 입 조화가 완성됐다. 가장 완벽한 비율이다"며 "비 씨의 처자리에 명예적인 것 들어와있다. 집안에서는 공처가로 살아가는데, 김태희 씨는 주도적 관상이라 굉장히 잘 맞다"고 설명했다.

그는 "2세의 가장 완벽한 관상은 전체적인 모습은 김태희 씨, 입꼬리를 비 씨를 닮으면 좋을 것 같다"고 밝혔다.

우빈 기자 ent@stoo.com

Eye Candy: 20 Idols born in the Year of the Dog

Happy New Year and happy year of the dog! According to the Chinese lunar calendar, where there are 12 zodiac animals and each year is represented by an animal, 2018 is the year of the dog. The dog is a symbol of loyalty and honesty and those with this zodiac are independent, kind, clever, and courageous. Although they are always ready to help others, they can be at times, stubborn and emotional.

Frequently controlled by emotion, Dogs should make decisions with care, so here's to hoping for a 2018 full of good judgment!

9. Rain
Minzy,Sohyun,Na-Eun,Kai,Sulli,Hyeri,Suzy,Dohee,Dongho,Rain,rap-monster,kang-seung-yoon,kan-mi-yeon,jb,wendy,seulgi,kim-jin-hwan,nam-tae-hyun_1515204280_kul_news_bi-ran-kim-tea-hee-16.jpg

(skipped unrelated.....)

source ; allkpop

12 Legendary Hits That We Can’t Believe Are Turning 10 Years Old

It’s the start of a new year, which also means that we are going to be a year older and so are the songs we listen to. When does a song officially become a classic? We’re not sure either, but here are some hits from 2008 that we’re still bumping and will continue to do so as time goes by.

10. “Rainism” by Rain

This list wouldn’t be complete without Rain’s “Rainism.” This popular hit is often covered by juniors in the industry, paying their respects to the legendary solo artist, Rain, who is still hard at work! I’m sure we’ll be writing about his famous songs even 10, 20 years from now.

(skipped unrelated.....)

credit : soompi news

12 Active Idols Who Are Already Getting Married

4 Rain and Kim Tae Hee

cN26Ao2Z_TenFxpeVD3NQQIsLXB89NFlP3Ng42ZnSource: Wikitree

When they met on the set of a TV commercial in 2011, it was love at first sight for Rain and Kim Tae Hee. The two lovebirds dated for a long time before getting married in a quiet ceremony in January of 2017.

krqAJHTPE3C9UJiYtAxmmR-11j13OIpuc6jx_KyU

(skipped unrelated....)

source : koreaboo

*** Does it mean that RAIN is currently not in Seoul but in CA, US? This IGer posted this autograph & a picture with a caption : " today I shake hands with Rain." He's in Urth Caffé when she saw him. :lol: I wonder why he's there, vacation or business trip.

credit : lingshyu - Rain's Cafe

*** RAIN posted these pictures last Saturday, Jan 13 with a caption - " #start " - I wonder why his caption is this.....It's been a while, RAIN. So NICE that you update your IG again. I wonder who's with him on this trip - with his family or just him with his Manager. Well, have fun in LA. Enjoy your trip there. Wow, what an awesome & COOL view of sunset.  I heard that he's in Beverly Hills & that's Waldorf Astoria Beverly Hills rooftop. :lol:

*** RAIN posted these different truffle foods yesterday, Jan 14. I love truffle. What does a truffle taste like? There are lots of different ways to describe the flavor and odor, but commonly you'll hear it described as slightly garlicky.  Truffles should be grated or sliced with a truffle slicer directly on to food and into sauces or soups, just before eating. Truffles are expensive because it is very hard to farm them. They say that Truffles are the most expensive food in the world. This is not the chocolate truffles you might see lining store shelves around Valentine's Day. We're talking about the rare one. Owing to their rich flavor and expensive cost, truffles offer significant nutrients that are good for your health.

Eat well, RAIN. These look yummy. I'm hungry. These look like a Michelin Truffle meal. This is a hallmark of fine dining quality and restaurants around the world proudly promote their Michelin Star status. I wonder what restaurant he went to, though. :lol:

*** RAIN went to a Lakers game in LA. He's caught by a cam..........Take a fast look of this clip..... The IGer posted this with a caption - “Yesterday Lakers game .... The guy who caught the Spurs coach back for a while ... maybe # rain? # Jung Ji Hoon? #rain? #real? " - Ye, that's him! :lol:

credit : Alisa4Rain - Rain's Cafe