Jung Ji Hoon * 정지훈 * 鄭智薰 * (aka Rain/Bi / 비 / ピ) I [Upcoming Drama 2024] Red Swan

Nancyzak

azuvilla2006 said:

[Drama Review] 'My Lovely Girl' - Episode 16 (FINALE)

MY LOVELY GIRL - EPISODE 16 (FINALE)

The OTP, together again

Hyun Wook
plays his song for Se Na. They exchange confessions of love and embrace. The next day, when he comes home from work, he finds Se Na gone and a "Dear Hyun" letter. A year passes and Shi Woo is back from overseas promotions, Hae Yoon is the President of ANA, and Hyun Wook is a top-flight songwriter again, as well as co-DJ on a radio show where he dispenses musical advice. Jae Young's company is in financial trouble, and Hyun Wook tells him he should've stuck to writing songs. Later, on Hyun Wook's recommendation, they extend an offer of hire to Jae Young as songwriter. Hyun Wook meets with his dad, this time a less stressful meeting; his stepmom intends to become a singer and wants her stepson to write a song for her. Se Na heads back to Seoul and goes to see her friend Joo Hong, who is now pregnant. Her husband, Gong Chul, is Shi Woo's manager.

Hae Yoon plays schoolmarm to a couple of little boys.

Se Na and Hyun Wook meet twice and fight twice about the choices she made. Shi Woo finds out she is back and he goes to meet with her. He reads her the same riot act as Hyun Wook, but not so coldly. He asks her to write songs for him, but she replies she has her life to live. Hyun Wook talks things over with his friend, Sung Jin, who suggests that if he's done being mad, he should tell her he wants her back. He proposes using music to woo her. Hyun Wook invents situations to give him an excuse to call her up. The first time he gets her over there, his father and Hae Yoon show up just as he is about to tell her how he feels. The second time is a grand gesture, two keyboards facing each other with a huge bouquet of flowers in the middle, but by the time he sets it up, she's decided to head back early. He uses his spot on the radio program to talk to her directly, tells her to stay wherever she's at. He finds her and takes her into a lover's embrace.

Hyun Wook's father and stepmom, happy together

MY TAKE
I'm a bit confused. Not that I didn't enjoy it, but why all this? Why break them apart just to get them back together again? It seemed like the writers were reaching. So they fought tooth and nail to be together, on again, off again, and on yet again, and then Se Na leaves, even though she loves him. The "I will burden you" card seems much more about her than him. Yes, Hyun Wook's life changed, he moved forward, he's doing what he is supposed to be doing, but wouldn't it have been better with her in his life?

Setting up his grand gesture

That said, I loved the little things that Hyun Wook did to see her again. I laughed when he faked losing his pen and accused her of moving it to get her over to his place. I smiled when he set up the two keyboards facing each other (with the bouquet in the middle), so they both could participate in the song he wrote for her. That's one thing I can say about the show. If nothing else, it is pretty funny. Everything from over the top antics from characters like Kang Tae Min and Shi Woo's former manager to warm, fuzzy, chuckle-worthy moments with Se Na and Hyun Wook.

K-pop Mama

There were quite a few plot threads they left dangling that could have spiced up some of the episodes and gave them more heft. We never see if Jae Young is actually able to swallow his pride and accept the offer to write songs for ANA. We never hear if Hyun Wook's K-Pop mama actually hits the big time. We never figure out if Hyun Wook, Se Na, or the both of them will be writing songs for Shi Woo. And other characters like Rae Hoon, Ra Eum, and Mi Na were gone in the first handful of episodes, never to be heard from again. I would have liked a little more closure than "Se Na and Hyun Wook are together again, thanks."

Hyun Wook as DJ

All in all, it wasn't a bad series, it just suffered from too many tropes and not enough oomph. I'm not sure the writers knew what they intended to convey a lot of times, and I think that weakened the characters somewhat. You had kind of a spineless Hyun Wook, an odd shipping, a threat to the relationship in Shi Woo that was really no threat at all, and a bunch of unresolved things. With that out of the way, I thought the actors did a great job with the material they were given. Kudos go to L, Rain, and Krystal for carrying this series. It seemed to be pretty popular, so we may actually be seeing these guys in other dramas soon. Thanks for watching with me, guys! I'm really enjoying your comments, too. What did you guys think of the show overall, now that the finale has aired?

Source:allkpop

Guest tyty6_7

class="post-title entry-title" style="font-family: 'Balto Web Bold', Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 3em; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: 1.2em; margin: 0px 0px 0px 20px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"‘Interstellar’s $80M Overseas Opening Is Alright, Alright, Alright: International B.O.

Skipped..............

K-pop star Rain made his Chinese feature debut this weekend with For Love or Money in mainland, singing up $4.8m according to Rentrak.

skipped...

source :http://deadline.com/2014/11/interstellars-80m-overseas-opening-is-alright-alright-alright-international-b-o-1201279558/

tyty6_7 said: class="post-title entry-title" style="font-family: 'Balto Web Bold', Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 3em; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: 1.2em; margin: 0px 0px 0px 20px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"‘Interstellar’s $80M Overseas Opening Is Alright, Alright, Alright: International B.O.

Skipped..............

K-pop star Rain made his Chinese feature debut this weekend with For Love or Money in mainland, singing up $4.8m according to Rentrak.

skipped...

source :http://deadline.com/2014/11/interstellars-80m-overseas-opening-is-alright-alright-alright-international-b-o-1201279558/

***  Sigh..............up to now. I feel bad for RAIN. I guess this woman wants her name on the headlines. She must really enjoy pestering him. She seems like a crazy ahjumma. 

:(

Rain files lawsuit demanding woman to clean up her trash on his land

http://static1.allkpop.com/upload/2014/11/af_org/Rain_1415580184_af_org.jpg

Rain has filed a lawsuit about trash accumulating on his property.

Rain filed the lawsuit on the 7th, demanding that woman 'A' clean up the trash she kept putting on the land he owned. He said, "A has piled up paper waste and old clothes on one side of the construction site where a new building is being constructed, and will not clean it up," and demanded that she clean it up in his lawsuit.

SEE ALSO: [Drama Review] 'My Lovely Girl' - Episode 16 (FINALE)

'A' is a female designer that is 60 years old who has already had friction with Rain. In 2009, Rain filed a lawsuit claiming that she would not pay rent to him even though her original contract was done, saying, "The contract is over, but she isn't leaving." She had counter-sued him by claiming that a water leak had cost her 200,000,000 KRW (184,000 USD) in damages. However, the court had taken Rain's side by saying that the damage was due to leaks from the monsoon season humidity, and that he did not have responsibility to fix it. Even afterward, she had sued him multiple times and ended up paying fines twice.

We hope everything gets resolved amicably.

source : allkpop

class="single__title entry-title"Rain files lawsuit against “Ms. Park” for littering constantly

Rain

Korean artist and actor Rain is caught up in another lawsuit as he files a legal complaint against a woman, only known as Ms. Park

On November 9th, it was reported that Rain filed a legal complaint against Ms. Park for littering and leaving scrap on his property. The actor and singer was revealed to have made requests to Ms. Park to properly dispose her trash in the building in Cheongdamdong. However, as she did not consistently comply, this led to a legal action from Rain.

Since the news were reported, it was also found that the two had legal battles in 2009. Ms. Park, who is described to be a designer running her own art gallery out of Rain’s building, was previously involved in a tenancy dispute as she was revealed to have been negligent in paying her rent. Rain went to court to officially nullify the signed contract of tenancy the designer had.

The case retaliated as the designer counter filed that one of her properties were ruined because of a leak in the building and demanded $200,000 in compensation.

The court ruled in favour of Rain, in the end, with the designer held on to a personal protest against the decision and was later on fined.

Source: StarToday / koreaboo

class="titleNews"Rain Receives 6 Billion Won to Star in Chinese Drama ‘Diamond Lover’

Singer and actror Rain has chosen the Chinese drama Diamond Lover (tentative) as his next project.

Diamond Lover is a highly-anticipated drama by Chen Ming Zhang, who directed Taiwanese drama Fated to Love You, which was remade in Korea due to its popularity.

In the drama, Rain will be transforming into the CEO of the world’s best diamond company and a typical elite of the society.

Although he is a perfectionist and a gentleman, he is cold and keeps his distance from people, calculating all benefits and losses in everything he does. In the drama, Rain will be acting out a cold man who later finds his true love.

Rain Receives 6 Billion Won to Star in Chinese Drama ‘Diamond Lover’

Tang Yan, who will be acting opposite Rain, is a popular Chinese actress who starred in Perfect Couple, Chinese Paladin 3, My Daughter and more.

An affiliate of Rain’s new drama stated, “Rain has confirmed his appearance after getting an exceptional offer, taking into consideration his popularity and star status in China.”

It has been reported that he received over 6 billion won for the drama.

Rain will begin filming Diamond Lover in the beginning of December, traveling in between Shanghai, Nanjing, Belgium and Seoul.

Photo credit: Cube DC

Source:mwave/enewsworld

141110[New drama] Carat lover (character) INTRODUCTION

Credit as tagged
Source DC

9444_1579557172266222_701489096946811234

10553492_1579557182266221_48016067248020

---------------------------------------------

141109 Diamond lover Poster

Credit as tagged

Source DC

10612780_1579469715608301_61969101802116

10801999_1579469762274963_35895082517936

------------------------------------

10636181_1579655915589681_77200902111703

[isplus] [Jung Ji Hoon lower part of the works identified as Chinese drama, paycheck 6 billion won] Rain (Jung Ji Hoon) Lower works OK starred Chinese drama "DIAMOND LOVER" (carat lover), this movie directed by Taiwanese director Chen Ming Zhang (works <Fated Love you> <Lucky Star>, etc.), the partner is the actress Tang Yan. Jung Ji Hoon will star in the play "the highest diamond company representatives, the perfect cold all men. " Xiao Liang.

[10-Nov-14][kpopherald]Rain to star in Chinese drama ‘Diamond Lover’

80403002.jpg

Singer-actor Rain was confirmed to star in the upcoming Chinese drama “Diamond Lover.”

In the drama, the actor will play the CEO of a diamond jewelry firm. The character is to be a perfectionist with a cold personality, but ultimately finds his true love.

The co-starring actress for the drama is said to be famous Chinese actress Tang Yang.

“Rain will participate in the Chinese drama with guarantee of 6 billion won. Due to his popularity and fame in China, Rain was asked
to play the part for an unprecedented offer,” an official of the drama production agency was quoted as saying.

The actor had recently finished filming the SBS drama “My Lovely Girl.” The crank up for the upcoming Chinese drama is scheduled for the beginning of next year.

source kpopherald

'Hallyu' industry worried about China taking talent

06-01%289%29.jpg

"The Korean entertainment industry needs to think about what it needs to do from now on, what it needs to do in the next five years," Kim said. "Will Korean contents still be attractive?" He also said the industry needs to start thinking about how business models may change in relation to collaborations between Chinese and Korean companies.

janee@ktimes.co.kr
Full article here : http://www.koreatimes.co.kr/www/news/culture/2014/11/386_167799.html

RAIN talks about his first impression of Liu Yi Fei

RAIN talked about his first impression of Liu Yi Fei.

On November 7th, a great number of Chinese presses headlined articles about press conference for movie 'For Love or Money,' which was held in Beijing.

RAIN attended the press conference with Liu Yi Fei, who played in the movie as his partner, Wang xue Bing, An Zhi Jie, and director Gao Xi Xi.

During the event, RAIN talked about his first impression of Liu Yi Fei, and he said, "I was shocked because she was so beautiful."

He also said, "I had memorized my lines in Chinese so hard, but I forgot all of it when I saw her face. I could finish my first shooting successfully thanks to her help."

Meanwhile, 'For Love or Money' is a movie that was motivated from a fiction of the same title.

/Reporting by Kim Dong-Joo en@starnnews.com

RAIN and Crystal-Liu double the gorgeous eye-candy in promoting "For Love or Money"

Rain poses with Chinese beauty

Korean hallyu star Rain (Jung Ji-hoon) revealed a photo of himself with the Chinese actress Liu Yifei on Sunday.

On his Instagram account, the Korean heartthrob uploaded a selfie with Liu, the heroine of the Chinese film “For Love or Money (Lushuihongyan).” In the photo, the two Asian stars are looking at the camera and making funny faces.

Liu Yifei and Rain. (Rain's Instagram)

Launched in China on Nov. 7, “For Love or Money” was directed by Chinese filmmaker Gao Xixi and stars Rain and Liu Yifei.

Rain plays Xu Chengxun, an artistic painter and the only heir of the owner of a conglomerate in Southeast China.

Rain and Liu Yifei play the lead actors of Mandarin film "For Love or Money."

(khnews@heraldcorp.com)

[HD Pic]14-11-10 Rain Picture 

credit as tagged / ratoka - http://rain-cloud.co.kr/

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XODIzODg0OTY0.html

itemprop="name" class="entry-title"Rain sues former tenant for not removing trash

50868-274858-540x794.jpg

Singer and actor Rain was reported to have recently filed a lawsuit against a former tenant, who did not remove trash from the site of the former’s building in Gangnam despite persistent requests.

Word from various legal sources stated on November 9th that Rain had filed a lawsuit on November 7th at the Seoul Central District Court against a 26 year old fashion designer, Park, who had left piles of old clothes and garbage near the construction site of Rain’s building. Rain had filed the lawsuit after Park consistently failed to comply with his requests for the removal of her trash.

An official from Cube DC stated, “Rain has indeed filed a lawsuit to get the trash left behind by a former tenant to be disposed of. He had previously requested his former tenant to dispose of the waste, but she did not comply, and Rain had no choice but to file a lawsuit.”

Park had been involved in numerous legal cases with Rain over the years pertaining mainly to financial matters. Park had rented Rain’s building in 2009, and opened her art gallery, but Park was then evicted after failing to pay rent in 2011.

But Park counter-sued Rain instead for damages, after claiming that her property was damaged by leaking walls in the building. But the court ruled in Rain’s favor, but Park continued to sued and even protested at Rain’s building multiple times, and stated at one point, “I’m going to catch Rain in person.” But Park was later fined for her public protests.

By: Alvin
Copyright@KpopFighting.com

class="content-title"Top 10 K-Drama Moments of the Week – November Week 2

Top 10 K-Drama Moments of the Week – November Week 2

Some dramas continue to capture our hearts so much, that if they were real people, we’d stalk them and force them to marry us! LOL. A few are so disappointing that they won’t crack a top 50 must-watch list. Nevertheless, whether a drama is good or bad, there are those few seconds (or minutes) of highlights that will kindle a smile on our face, well our eyes with tears, or have us throwing a fist pump in the air. Our latest top 10 picks will surely elicit those same reactions from you. Check them out!

(skipped unrelated.....)

7. “My Lovely Girl“: That’s what friends are for

Se Na has thought of disappearing for good, and this could only mean a time jump. Of course, before this can happen, the OTP needs to be together for their wonderful moments. Count on the female bestie to make it happen, as Hong and her boyfriend connive to help Se Na move in with Hyun Wook.

credit : soompi news

*** I’m sure his voice here will be dubbed again. To be honest it's so awkward when voices are dubbed over but all the other Korean actors/actresses to star in Chinese dramas were dubbed anyway. Well, Chinese is a difficult language. And RAIN isn’t fluent in that language. He can speak a bit basic of it, though. But, wow, the production has a big budget to pay Rain so much. That's a lot of money! This year has been a busy & lucky for him. RAIN is still pretty popular in China. :))

Rain to receive $5.5 million to star in Chinese drama, 'Diamond Lover'

http://static1.allkpop.com/upload/2014/11/af_org/Rain_1415644015_af_org.jpg

Singer and actor Rain is set to star in the Chinese drama 'Diamond Lover,' and he will be receiving the A-list treatment for his top status as a Hallyu star. 

According to a representative of the drama, Rain will receive a guarantee of 6 billion KRW (around $5.5 million USD) due to his status in terms of star quality in China and his popularity. 

SEE ALSO: Rain files lawsuit demanding woman to clean up her trash on his land

For the drama, Rain will be taking on the role of So Ryang, the CEO of the world's greatest diamond company who is also known for his cold demeanor and for his perfectionist personality. The starring female role will be played by Chinese actress Tiffany Tang (Tang Yan).

Meanwhile, 'Diamond Lover,' is set to begin filming in December in various locations including China, Belgium, and Seoul.

source : allkpop

November 11, 2014

class="art_title"'Rain' to Star in Chinese Soap

Rain Rain

The hardworking singer and actor Rain is set to appear in a Chinese TV series tentatively titled "Diamond Lover." 

He recently appeared with Krystal of girl group f(x) in SBS drama "My Lovely Girl," which just ended last week.

He will play a cold-hearted businessman who tries to find true love in the Chinese soap.

Chinese actress Tang Yan will play the female lead.

Filming starts in early December, traveling back and forth between Shanghai, Nanjing, Belgium and Seoul.

englishnews@chosun.com / Nov. 11, 2014 12:30 KST

14-11-11 Rain @ The Sun_Rain 4千萬拍內地劇戀唐嫣 (Hong Kong)
credit @biblueberry  twitter / ratoka - http://rain-cloud.co.kr/

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/Ns9Xsw2Kc5o/

id="print_tit"Rain Sues Woman For Leaving Trash On His Property

Rain Sues Woman For Leaving Trash On His Property

Rain has reportedly filed a lawsuit against a woman for leaving trash to pile up on the singer's property.

According to reports, Rain took legal action, demanding the woman "A" cleans up trash that she left on his land. There was allegedly paper waste and old clothing left on the side of a construction site on his property.

"A" is said to be a 60-year-old designer that has had problems with Rain in the past. The world star had filed a previous lawsuit back in 2009, accusing "A" of not paying her rent. He also complained that she wasn't leaving the property despite the fact that her contract was over.

"A" in turn counter-sued Rain for a water leak in her home that she claimed cost her about 200 million won in damages. The court ruled that the water leak wasn't Rain's fault, but that of the heavy monsoon season humidity. She sued him a couple times after that incident, resulting in some fines that she also had to pay. .

credit : KBS World

*** This is good news! I’m happy that RAIN has another project in the Mainland after a movie & this time it’s a Chinese drama. Despite of no long wait.....I'm so excited..... RAIN has large fanbases in various Asian countries not only in China. :))

class="at_ttl"Rain Takes A Six Million Dollar Role

Rain

Having wrapped up his fifth k-drama "My Lovable Girl," Rain will next head to China. The singer and actor will follow his performance as the drama's entertainment company CEO with another CEO role in the Chinese film "Diamond Lover."

Only this time he is the CEO of the world's best diamond company.

His new character is an aloof perfectionist. He is well mannered but keeps his distance from others, coldly calculating how much any emotional involvement will cost him. Falling in love will change everything for him. His diamond-in-the-rough character will be transformed from a lover of diamonds to a lover worth his weight in diamonds.

Chen Ming Zhang, who directed the original Taiwanese version of "Fated To Love You," will direct "Diamond Lover." That drama was very popular in China and earned high ratings. The recent k-drama remake of that Taiwanese hit starred Jang Hyuk and Jana Nara and earned double digits in the ratings.

Rain's salary in the film has attracted comment. It has been reported that he will receive $6 million for his role in "Diamond Lover."  That's an impressive sum but not surprising considering how popular the actor and singer is in China. He appeared as a special guest on China's popular entertainment programs and recently graced the cover of China's Harper's Bazaar.

His co-star in the film is actress Tang Yan. She's the popular star of "Perfect Couple," "Chinese Paladin 3," and "My Daughter."

It won't be Rain's first Chinese film. His first Chinese production was the 2014 film "Love or Money," in which he played a poor artist. His co-star in that film was popular Chinese actress, Liu Yi Fei, also known as Crystal Liu. She played a girl from a down-on-their-luck aristocratic family. And the two fell in love. That film premieres in Korea on Nov. 14.

Rain has also acted in a few Hollywood films. Rain played in his first Hollywood film in 2008 when he appeared in "Speed Racer." Since then he has appeared in three more Hollywood productions, including "Ninja Assassin," "R2B: Return to Base," and "The Prince" with Bruce Willis. He is currently in talks with Hollywood producers about future projects.

Rain's growing body of work in other countries classifies him as a truly international star.

This year Rain also released a new album, "Rain Effect" with music videos for two of the tracks, "30 Sexy" and "La Song."

Rain begins work on "Diamond Lover" in December. The film will be shot in Belgium, Korea and China.

Copyright ⓒ 2014 KDramaStars.com All rights reserved. Do not reproduce without permission.

***  Ahhh..........as I’ve said, I’m happy that I get to see him again! Can’t wait for it! Hope this drama will be successful. :))

Rain determined to be in 中 drama, ‘DIAMOND LOVER’

11873_1.jpg

Rain determined to be in 中 drama, ‘DIAMOND LOVER’. DIAMOND LOVER is the drama directed by Jin Myungjak who is well known for Taiwanese drama, ‘I love you like a fate’. Rain took the part of So Ryang who owns the diamond company. He is very selfish and unfeeling person. His partner is famous Chinese actress, Tang Yen(湯嬿). She is the 4th Chinese beauty who made appearance in 金玉良缘, 仙剑奇侠传3 and 夏家三千金 etc. Staffs of this drama said “Rain decided to take part in our drama receiving special treatment. He is supposed to take this film from December.

source : Innolife.co.kr

Jung Ji Hoon (Rain) Choose A Chinese Drama As His Next Project

60snggsrec4yrnyjx35j7y0nn9ca1b9w.jpg

[by Sora Ghim] Singer and actor Rain (Jung Ji Hoon) has chosen Chinese drama ‘Diamond Lover’ as his next project after Korean drama ‘My Lovely Girl.’

‘Diamond Lover’ is a remake of a popular Taiwanese high-teen drama. South Korea even made its own version of it that was released this year called, ‘Fated to Love You.’ The Chinese version of this drama will be directed by the same director of the original Taiwanese one, Chen Ming Zhang, raising anticipation.

In the drama, Rain will play the part of the CEO of the Diamond Company, a perfect elitist and cold man. The female lead will be played by Tang Yan. She is named to be the top of the four goddess of China for her beauty.

Meanwhile, Rain will start filming for the drama in the beginning of December. (photo by Cube Entertainment)

class="single__title entry-title"Rain to earn $5.5 million USD for starring in new Chinese drama, “Diamond Lover”!
Rain for Harper's Bazaar China

Singer and actor Rain (also known as Jung Ji Hoon) has been confirmed for a new Chinese drama titled, Diamond Lover, as his follow-up project after SBS My Lovely Girl.

Rain’s agency, Cube Entertainment, announced on November 10th that Rain has decided on making Diamond Lover his next drama following his recent Korean drama, My Lovely Girl.

Diamond Lover is a drama that will be directed and produced by Chen Ming Zhang, the same director who created the hit Taiwanese drama, Fated to Love You, which was also remade as a popular South Korean drama titled, You Are My Destiny.

Jung Ji Hoon will be taking on the role of a young man who is the owner and CEO of the world’s largest leading diamond supply company. The male character is known to be somewhat cold-hearted and is a perfectionist who counts every single gain and loss that happens at work, however, he ends up finding genuine love despite his quirky problems.

The female lead to star alongside Jung Ji Hoon will be famous Chinese actress, Tang Yan.

Cube Entertainment revealed that Rain received a guarantee sum that well over exceeds 6 billion Korean Won, which is roughly 5.5 million U.S. dollars, to star in this upcoming drama.

A representative of the Chinese entertainment industry stated, “It has been confirmed that Rain will be receiving the best course of treatment while he is filming for this drama as he has already proven his position and popularity in China.

Filming for Diamond Lover will begin at the beginning of December in Shanghai, Nanjing, Belgium, and Seoul.

Source: Sports Today and CC Daily / koreaboo

Jung Ji Hoon cast for a new Chinese drama called "Diamond Lover"

20141110160042_5460629a4787e_1.jpg

Jung Ji Hoon was cast for a new Chinese drama.

On November 10th, a representative of Cube Entertainment said, "Jung Ji Hoon (RAIN) was cast for a new Chinese drama called 'DIAMOND LOVER.'"

Taiwanese drama director, Chen Ming Zhang, who had directed Taiwanese drama 'Fated To Love You,' is going to direct'DIAMOND LOVER,' and Jung Ji Hoon is going to play as the head of one of the world's top diamond production companies, named 'Xiao Liang.'

Xiao Liang is a perfectionist who always calculates benefits he can take in relationships with everyone, and the drama will show how he changes after falling in love.

Tang Yan, who is one of the hottest actresses in China these days, was cast for Jung Ji Hoon's partner.

A representative of the drama's production team said, "Jung Ji Hoon was offered a huge amount of guarantee."

Meanwhile, Jung Ji Hoon will start shooting the drama from December.

/Reporting by Noh I-seul en@starnnews.com

141110 MBC_News Today_[연예 투데이] 11월 중국 극장가엔 '한류열풍'…최종 승자는?
[연예 투데이] 11월 중국 극장가엔 '한류열풍'…최종 승자는?

credit : scorpiola -

Video

http://imnews.imbc.com/replay/20 ... /3555033_13495.html

이번 달 중국 박스오피스에 한류열풍이 거셉니다. 

많은 한국 관련 작품들이 개봉을 했거나 개봉을 앞두고 있는 건데요. 

먼저 지난 7일 개봉한 가수 겸 배우 비가 주연을 맡은 영화 '노수홍안'은 돈과 사랑 사이에서 갈등하는 주인공들을 그린 영화로 한국 배우 출연작 가운데 가장 많은 중국인들의 관심을 받고 있고요. 

오는 28일 개봉을 앞두고 있는 배우 지진희 주연의 로맨틱 코미디 '두 도시 이야기'는 한국의 김태균 감독이 메가폰을 잡은 한류 영화인데요. 

특히 최근 중국 영화 시장에서 로맨틱 코미디 장르가 각광을 받고 있어 흥행 여부에 관심이 쏠리고 있죠. 

이 밖에도 국내 영화 '명량'과 배우 추자현, H.O.T 출신 장우혁 등 한국 스타가 출연한 영화들이 연이어 중국 관객들을 만납니다

[10-Nov-14][xin.msn]Rain Bedazzled by Crystal Liu

ggg.jpg

(Beijing November 7) Led by director Xixi Gao, Crystal Liu, Rain and Xuebing Wang attended the presentation of the movie “For Love or Money” that was released today. The multi-talented Rain said that he’d perform a hot dance for the fans if the movie was successful. It was the first cooperation between Crystal and Rain and she praised Rain for his cleverness. Like a bashful fan facing her idol, Crystal offered to treat Rain a dinner in Beijing. On the other hand, Rain revealed that he had been so bedazzled by her beauty when he first met her at the studio that he had forgotten her lines.

source xin.msn / memo-rain