Jung Ji Hoon * 정지훈 * 鄭智薰 * (aka Rain/Bi / 비 / ピ) I [Upcoming Drama 2024] Red Swan

Nancyzak

Guest ripgal

i juz watched the MTV TRL Seoul interview with Bi..

and my gosh.. i think it was the best interview i have seen.. i mean not in content.. but how Bi addressed all his achievements from going to USA, attending the TIMES party, his other achivements and also his new film Cyborg.. he was smiling from the beginning till the end and half the time i was giggling with happiness too! :D

the best thing about the interview was that he kept emphasizing that his world stardom now was not achieved by himself.. but he got help from so many ppl. i was soo touched and i seriously admire him for his neverending effort!

thanx ayu for the link! i love the interview!! :D

Guest wloi

The birthday party news from Digital Chosun

Rain“我更喜歡姐弟戀”

超級歌星Rain提前1個月舉行了生日聚會。

6月25日是Rain的25歲生日﹐不過Rain在本月28日在首爾光雲大學與國內歌迷會“雲彩”一同提前舉行了生日聚會暨歌迷見面會。

當天的活動謝絕了一切媒體﹐自去年生日之後首次與歌迷相會的Rain在活動中展示了完全不同于平時的一面。

充滿孩子氣的Rain搖身變為廚師﹐在現場製作和分發 “飯團子”﹐在歌迷面前展示了自己可親的一面。

Rain的好友﹑笑星金濟東主持了當天的活動﹐Rain則坦白了期間赴海外演出時舞台背後的花絮。

Rain表示﹐曾在結束香港演唱會後于某賓館的樓頂泳池與攝制組人員一同裸泳﹐也曾在紐約演出前與當地人有過事關尊嚴的較量。

Rain就自己的理想型表示﹐喜歡清純小巧﹐又不太瘦的類型﹐尤其對年齡大過自己的女性有好感。

Rain表示﹐除了一名同齡的戀人之外﹐相處過的其他戀人都比自己大。Rain就喜歡“姐姐”的原因解釋說“因為是多血質的性格﹐喜歡能夠讓人依靠的女性。”

另外﹐Rain將于下月8日訪問越南﹐然後在6月15日﹑16日于日本武道館舉行為期2天的歌迷見面會。

《體育朝鮮》記者 李正赫

OMG boom boom -

I'm ded.. Sam.. ded... he's so gorgeous... Cha.. I'm ded..

Boom boom - what was the occasion?? He wore like that to the fan meet??

Bi - You knew we like you in that .. and that is all you wear..

dun kill us....

Guest VyLeTtE

Yea.... im from AF..... this thread so many info abt bi..... still not finish reading.... sigh.... my pc went in hospital again...... well can u teach me how to use clubbox? i've seen some link's is using clubox.... but i dunno how to use it (i can't read korean).... that's y i missed out so many clips from bi.....

:sweatingbullets:

>>>>> glad u found ur way here :) for cb tutorial.. forgot where ul find it il go chek will post link laters :)

Guest batti

:wub: :wub:

z12.jpg

z14.jpg

hanafos/biwithrain

OH MY.. OH MY... :w00t::w00t:

Bi's killing me....

Help!!! Help!!!!...

Today's menu for breakfast, lunch, dinner n supper only one set of BIsteak...

Guest QtyAngel29

OMG.....Jinlees..... :vicx::vicx::wacko::wacko:

same expression as sam speechless....here....but doin so feels good though heheheh i know that even though dont know how to swim...paparizzi has to leave bi alone when he wants to do these fun things lol

:wub: :wub:

z12.jpg

z14.jpg

hanafos/biwithrain

wow thx for these pics...*faints* hehehe these pics are killin me he has such a great smile there

Guest acid2burn

i think those night gyming at Pusan is really paying off... He is looking hot!! Definately getting very buff!! look at those arms!!!

love those clips from "I" concert... he's very energetic!

hope to hear from news from the birthday party fanmeeting... Hooray for all chubby girls!! Suddenly i feel so glad to be chubby... :D

Guest Naoise

Boom boom thank you for the piccies! Those deserve some OMGs indeed!! I think that's a new beanie right, I've never seen it before.

Aish man, has he read that we're thinking he's getting fat, so these days he's wearing lots of full pressed body tanktop to show off that "Baby I ain't fat, I'm gorgeous" :lol:

Guest evenstar7377

OH MY.. OH MY... :w00t::w00t:

Bi's killing me....

Help!!! Help!!!!...

Today's menu for breakfast, lunch, dinner n supper only one set of BIsteak...

hmmm...so many pics that I can feast my eyes on...and the biceps... :phew: gawd! ...he sure has a way to erase the impression that he is getting fat!!! GO BI!!! so yummy pics!! LOL!

Guest fatgrrl_slim

HOT DAYYYMMM!!! There's still more?? :w00t:

Look at that series of pics above. This only proves that Bi is a chameleon. He could go from hot dude with an attitude to cute adorable guy of the Tiger Beat variety in a snap.

*Puts on Agent P bionic eyes* Am I reading what's on his wifebeater correctly? "Beverly Hills Available for a Quickie?" :vicx:

Guest Naoise

*Puts on Agent P bionic eyes* Am I reading what's on his wifebeater correctly? "Beverly Hills Available for a Quickie?" :vicx:

Agent P, once again you did your title proud, you are right about what's written on his tanks :lol: Omg Bi, like we need further invitation :w00t: :blush: :P I wonder if he realized what's written on that shirt when he bought it.

Boom boom - thanks a lot.. OMG - I can't work.. he is delicious..

Bi enuff... don't turn into one of those body builder.. this is enuff.. not too big please...

This is just great - just rite .. ngam - ngam (malaysian slang) ^_^

Last time I use to like this one korean actor.. and when he turn too big.. it just urghhh!!..

to big is not beautiful anymore..

Girls - We laughed at his 6 in 1 pack.. (remember??) ... I wonder if the 6 pack is back??

He didn't lift his shirt in those two perf.. heheh.. I was waiting for it.. just to take a glimpse

of that 6 pack... Daymmm.. those firework...!!!! <_<

Naoise - It's like he's saying - I'm fat huh?? eat your word...