Jung Ji Hoon * 정지훈 * 鄭智薰 * (aka Rain/Bi / 비 / ピ) I [Upcoming Drama 2024] Red Swan

Nancyzak

[sep-01-2011]<Eng.trans> Rain's post on Twitter_Congrats on your movie release.

profile_normal.jpg

Ji hoon jung

29rain Ji hoon jung

@

@lwmeee ㅎㅎ 낼 봐

7시간 전

»

Haha..See you tomorrow.

신세경image_normal.jpg

@

@29rain 우와오빠!감사합니다 ^^!

7시간 전 via Twitter for iPhone

@29rain Wow.. oppa! (Rain)..Thank you^^!

profile_normal.jpg

Ji hoon jung

29rain Ji hoon jung

추카추카. RT @lwmeee: 푸른소금! 오늘 개봉했어요 ^^~ http://yfrog.com/j246skj

8시간 전

Congrats Congrats RT @lwmeee (My movie) Blue Salt had its first run today^^~http://yfrog.com/j246skj

Sourec : http://twitter.com/#!/29rain

English translation by rain bird

t2.PNG

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Raven Movie poster mention Rain ninja assassin

2011-08-31

credit : DC, ratoka@rain-cloud.co.kr

ninja.PNG

According to Stephe@rain-cloud : Because James McTeigue directed all three movies. That's why. Cool.

2011-08-31

*quoted image*

According to Stephe@rain-cloud : Because James McTeigue directed all three movies. That's why. Cool.

Hi anjjo, thanks for posting this poster & the info. So nice to see NA printed there along with the others.....Really cool..... :lol:

I hope so .. Rain will prepare for duty only just thought of this makes me hurt but I know it is the responsibility of a citizen to the country.

just hope he will be the months of happiness and fun before going obligations.

Duth_Lady, awww………as days pass by his enlistment is becoming a reality. I don’t want tears from him when he goes inside. Because when he does (I am honestly not the crying type) I’m going to cry too! This will surely break my heart! So, don’t cry Oppa... let me do it for you. Every time I read one of those articles about his MS I always get teary eyed. I feel so sad. :rolleyes::sweatingbullets:

[Aug-28-2011] As VIPS starts using Rain as its advertising character, its sales are up by 130%.

-Rain part-

As 'CJ Food Ville's VIPS starts using Rain (his real name is 'Jung Ji Hoon') as its advertising character on the subject, "Jung Ji Hoon's My Number One Steak", its sales are up 130% from the same period last year.

According to the company, the friendly and tough appeal and the facial expressions of Rain in its CF, is making a large contribution toward making people aware of the brand, particularly appealing to women in their mid-20s to early 30s.

Credit to Financial news http://www.fnnews.com/view?ra=Sent1001m_View&corp=fnnews&arcid=0922400447&cDateYear=2011&cDateMonth=08&cDateDay=28

Brief translation by rain bird.

anjjo, so nice to know that RAIN has strengthened the brand’s image. The power of RAIN! As expected... RAIN’s effect. I hope the influence doesn’t stop there. :lol:

anjjo, why his hair here looks so curly, huh? Is this "mushroom-look" again a trend in Korea? - hehehe. But I think it’s because he has his own charms that he has been met with his own fair share of success. :lol:

Hi willenette, I suppose he followed the path of Heechul when he did this ad, having a permed hair style before entering his MS only Rain's version is shorter. :lol: Now every Kpop website is splashed with Heechul's pics with his cropped hair as he began his enlistment. I can imagine the way Rain will look like with said hair style with sadness. How I wish he is exempted which is impossible considering this article -

Chaebol Scions More Likely to Be Exempt from Military

Exemption from mandatory military service is more common among the male offspring of families that own Korea's big conglomerates or chaebol than in the general population.

According to the Yonhap news agency, over 32 percent of 100 males in the top 11 conglomerate families were exempt from military service, nearly three percentage points higher than the average in the population. And among those born in the 1970s, the exemption rate is a whopping 40 percent.

While the reasons for the exemption vary from sickness to a foreign passport, they face harsh criticism for their alleged lack of solidarity and social responsibility.

The 11 conglomerates included Samsung, LG, SK, and Lotte.

Arirang News / Aug. 31, 2011

Source:http://english.chosun.com/site/data/html_dir/2011/08/31/2011083101074.html

photo/drawing

2011-08-26

rain23826aaa.JPG

credit:raimy@rain-cloud.co.kr

I also saw pictures of Hee Chul and feel sad, because I know there will not be long before our Jihoon will also have to cut her hair away from the stage and we are within two years.

Jihoon is a responsible man I believe he will not deny the responsibility of a nation where citizens. but I really do not miss Jihoon in 2 years away.

I remember one time when he knew he was Jihoon then look how young but now he was 28 years old and became a great gentleman

Hi willenette, I suppose he followed the path of Heechul when he did this ad, having a permed hair style before entering his MS only Rain's version is shorter. :lol: Now every Kpop website is splashed with Heechul's pics with his cropped hair as he began his enlistment. I can imagine the way Rain will look like with said hair style with sadness. How I wish he is exempted which is impossible considering this article -

Exemption from mandatory military service is more common among the male offspring of families that own Korea's big conglomerates or chaebol than in the general population.

According to the Yonhap news agency, over 32 percent of 100 males in the top 11 conglomerate families were exempt from military service, nearly three percentage points higher than the average in the population. And among those born in the 1970s, the exemption rate is a whopping 40 percent.

While the reasons for the exemption vary from sickness to a foreign passport, they face harsh criticism for their alleged lack of solidarity and social responsibility.

Source:http://english.chosun.com/site/data/html_dir/2011/08/31/2011083101074.html

I also saw pictures of Hee Chul and feel sad, because I know there will not be long before our Jihoon will also have to cut her hair away from the stage and we are within two years.

Jihoon is a responsible man I believe he will not deny the responsibility of a nation where citizens. but I really do not miss Jihoon in 2 years away.

I remember one time when he knew he was Jihoon then look how young but now he was 28 years old and became a great gentleman

anjjo & Duth_Lady, ye, soon, RAIN will have a new career choice serving his beloved Korea. I hate thinking that he’ll show off his shaven head to us. When this time comes, please fans photoshop the pictures you take also before posting them up. hahaha – Kidding aside, I wish him the best. But, at the other side of my head, it keeps on telling me that how I wish he's exempted from this. He's healthy & very much fit, he finished middle school, he doesn't hold foreign permanent residency. That's why, he can't be one.....And anjjo, thanks for sharing this article.....And it says, "more likely" to be exempted....so, in my understanding it's a 50-50 chance.....Like before, Olympic medalists and gold medalists from the Asian Games have been exempted from the national service. However, the revised rule was reversed in 2007 due to negative public sentiment.Now, if this exemption also applies to what they call - "chaebol" I think it's unfair. Because many Koreans claim that military service is a sacred duty that no man should be exempt from. :rolleyes::sweatingbullets:

anjjo & Duth_Lady, ye, soon, RAIN will have a new career choice serving his beloved Korea. I hate thinking that he’ll show off his shaven head to us. When this time comes, please fans photoshop the pictures you take also before posting them up. hahaha – Kidding aside, I wish him the best. But, at the other side of my head, it keeps on telling me that how I wish he's exempted from this. He's healthy & very much fit, he finished middle school, he doesn't hold foreign permanent residency. That's why, he can't be one.....And anjjo, thanks for sharing this article.....And it says, "more likely" to be exempted....so, in my understanding it's a 50-50 chance.....Like before, Olympic medalists and gold medalists from the Asian Games have been exempted from the national service. However, the revised rule was reversed in 2007 due to negative public sentiment.Now, if this exemption also applies to what they call - "chaebol" I think it's unfair. Because many Koreans claim that military service is a sacred duty that no man should be exempt from. :rolleyes::sweatingbullets:

Willenette : I like your 50/50 I do not watch the scene Jihoon will shave their heads and clouds stand bye Jihoon. but I also know that the citizens would be happy to Jihoon obligations. the hair cut short I can not imagine the smile Jihoon see what is there around? haha

I always had long ago prepared a shaved head and go on Jihoon obligations but when it came close, especially after looking at the Hee Chul, I felt like my heart does not breathe, like I have to split the love it. I know the date of separation and tau Jihoon also not far away.

I wish I could come to Korea to meet and practice Jihoon

Willenette : I like your 50/50 I do not watch the scene Jihoon will shave their heads and clouds stand bye Jihoon. but I also know that the citizens would be happy to Jihoon obligations. the hair cut short I can not imagine the smile Jihoon see what is there around? haha

I always had long ago prepared a shaved head and go on Jihoon obligations but when it came close, especially after looking at the Hee Chul, I felt like my heart does not breathe, like I have to split the love it. I know the date of separation and tau Jihoon also not far away.

I wish I could come to Korea to meet and practice Jihoon

Duth_Lady, I wish the same thing, too - I wish I could send him off. But, if chance won't let me, I hope his fans can be able to catch a glimpse of him heading off to the military unless he wants "a quiet leave." You see, celebrities usually hold a brief photo session and press conference ahead of entering the gates of the training camp. :):sweatingbullets:

Duth_Lady, I wish the same thing, too - I wish I could send him off. But, if chance won't let me, I hope his fans can be able to catch a glimpse of him heading off to the military unless he wants "a quiet leave." You see, celebrities usually hold a brief photo session and press conference ahead of entering the gates of the training camp. :):sweatingbullets:

I hope so, so we can be assured. Jihoon and I will not disappoint us.

I've seen the film today I saw Jihoon Deagu concert in great hope that he will remain happy and so happy. I also ghanh refugee with two fans are invited to dance with Jihoon, they look really fun and enjoyable :wacko:

306991_197675653631683_100001677480714_525204_6520956_n.jpg

301149_197675936964988_100001677480714_525210_5678404_n.jpg

310486_197676093631639_100001677480714_525211_2353071_n.jpg

[sep-01-2011]<Eng.trans> Rain's post on Twitter_How old are you~~~

profile_normal.jpg

Ji hoon jung

@29rain Ji hoon jung

@officialse7en 나이 생각하자... 동욱이 몇살~~~

1 hour ago via 파랑새 Favorite Retweet Reply

Act your age..'Dong Wook' (Seven), how old are you~~~

777_normal.jpg

SE7EN

@officialse7en SE7EN

미용실 갔다가 머리다듬고 이동중 셀카놀이이이!!! 날씨가 좋네요~ 굿 이브닝!!^^ http://yfrog.com/kenjvvmj

1 hour ago Favorite Retweet Reply

After going to hairdresser's beauty shop to get my hair done, I'm playing alone, taking pictures of myself !!!

It's a lovely day~ Good evening!!^^ http://yfrog.com/kenjvvmj

Source : http://twitter.com/#!/29rain

http://twitter.com/#!/officialse7en

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[pic][quick Fanmade]BI Rain Fly up : close to the sun Sept. wall paper

2011-09-02

credit:wawalalal@rain-cloud.co.kr

who can wait ?!

sep09-calendar-2011-2.jpg

*** Chuseok is coming, which starts on September 10. Wondering how would RAIN celebrate this major holiday in South Korea, huh? This is when families gather together and visit their hometowns. and is celebrated with a three/four-day national holiday. Will he go out-of-town or just stay in Seoul? :lol:

Now Showing

Movies on Cable TV

Speed Racer

Friday 7 p.m. on OCN

Speed Racer is born for car racing. He discovers some of the biggest races are fixed by ruthless moguls and the only way for Speed to save his family’s business is to beat Royalton at their own game. Directed by Andy Wachowski and Lana Wachoski. Starring Emile Hirsch.

Credit : Korea Times

http://www.koreatimes.co.kr/www/news/art/2011/09/141_93982.html

[sep-01-2011]<Eng.trans> Rain's post on Twitter_Congrats on your movie release.

*quoted image*

Ji hoon jung

29rain Ji hoon jung

@

@lwmeee ㅎㅎ 낼 봐

7시간 전

»

Haha..See you tomorrow.

신세경*quoted image*

@

@29rain 우와오빠!감사합니다 ^^!

7시간 전 via Twitter for iPhone

@29rain Wow.. oppa! (Rain)..Thank you^^!

*quoted image*

Ji hoon jung

29rain Ji hoon jung

추카추카. RT @lwmeee: 푸른소금! 오늘 개봉했어요 ^^~ http://yfrog.com/j246skj

8시간 전

Congrats Congrats RT @lwmeee (My movie) Blue Salt had its first run today^^~http://yfrog.com/j246skj

Sourec : http://twitter.com/#!/29rain

*quoted image*

2011-08-31

*quoted image*

That is nice how he congratulates his co-star!

And cool that Ninja Assassin is mentioned as well on the poster.

Thanks for sharing thopse pics. The look on Rain's face on the 2nd picture is just toooo cute!

photo/drawing

2011-08-26

*quoted image*

credit:raimy@rain-cloud.co.kr

First of all I wish all the best for Hee Chul and that he comes back healthy to his fans and his group. It is truly sad as it makes us realize that our Rain will leave soon as well and as much as I fear that day we have no chance to accept it.

And that article about the military exemption made me really mad! It is just soooo unfair. Either the same treatment for all or none! In general the Korean government should really change their military service rules.

[sep-01-2011]<Eng.trans> Rain's post on Twitter_How old are you~~~

*quoted image*

Ji hoon jung

@29rain Ji hoon jung

@officialse7en 나이 생각하자... 동욱이 몇살~~~

1 hour ago via 파랑새 Favorite Retweet Reply

Act your age..'Dong Wook' (Seven), how old are you~~~

*quoted image*

SE7EN

@officialse7en SE7EN

미용실 갔다가 머리다듬고 이동중 셀카놀이이이!!! 날씨가 좋네요~ 굿 이브닝!!^^ http://yfrog.com/kenjvvmj

1 hour ago Favorite Retweet Reply

After going to hairdresser's beauty shop to get my hair done, I'm playing alone, taking pictures of myself !!!

It's a lovely day~ Good evening!!^^ http://yfrog.com/kenjvvmj

Source : http://twitter.com/#!/29rain

http://twitter.com/#!/officialse7en

Those 2 are just too adorable! If it wasn't for Twitter I would have never known how close the 2 are really.

11-09-02 Rain mentholatum Taiwan wallpaper

source : mentholatum taiwan // cap by ratoka

w15.jpg

w1.jpg

w5.jpg

w7.jpg

w11.jpg

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

02.Sep09.11[pic]BI Rain is wearing suit Calvin Klein Collection

c8.jpg

source : twitter @CalvinKlein.weibo

credit:wawalalal@rain-cloud.co.kr

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

[09-03] [iNFO] _Rain & Mr. Sun Xuemei 09-01-11

[iNFO] _Rain & Mr. Sun Xuemei 09-01-11

Professor Sun Xuemei and the Korea International superstar RAIN photo

Shoot fly, close to the sun posters

that was during 09-01-11@ 6:24pm

rain & micro-Bo Sun Xuemei Professor Sun Xuemei

rain was to do endorser Ming Group company invited endorsements and few group of them just ask to took a photo the photo by

when Po Men took this photo

credit: Sina

popop.jpg

credit:rainforever@Rain Legend

First of all I wish all the best for Hee Chul and that he comes back healthy to his fans and his group. It is truly sad as it makes us realize that our Rain will leave soon as well and as much as I fear that day we have no chance to accept it.

And that article about the military exemption made me really mad! It is just soooo unfair. Either the same treatment for all or none! In general the Korean government should really change their military service rules.

really something for people of the country, the country is reasonable to waive their obligations? thanks to him that Korea is widely known. He also was the first and only (at present) two times made ​​it into the official list of 100 influential people in the world of what TIME it is not an Asian artist what to do. .

what he was doing to take pictures from Korea, Korean people to friends in the world he is also reasonable to get the favor for his meritorious services to the country.