Jung Ji Hoon * 정지훈 * 鄭智薰 * (aka Rain/Bi / 비 / ピ) I [Upcoming Drama 2024] Red Swan

Nancyzak

Thank you soooo much Duth_Lady for those pictures and just for everything!

Thanks Duth_Lady for the pictures. Is it me or does Rain look a bit tired?

people commented that he looks black, probably because he was new to record in Pusan​​. :sweatingbullets:

316614_209327419125178_100001437641874_566046_386132_n.jpg

people commented that he looks black, probably because he was new to record in Pusan​​. :sweatingbullets:

*quoted image*

Hi Duth_Lady, thanks for posting more photos here. I'm not so familiar with those who attended the movie premier except RAIN. Korean celebrities have the best style! Some people seem so dressed up while some are so casual just like RAIN. He used the shoes for the 2nd time. The movie sounds so interesting. I saw the trailer & Shin Se Kyung looks badass in that trailer! Kinda cliché but cool cast. That's so sweet. of RAIN to go to her movie premier to support her. :sweatingbullets:

Stars attend “Blue Salt” V.I.P movie premiere

On the night of August 23rd, there was only one place for Seoul’s V.I.Ps to be, and that was at the CGV Wangsimni IMAX theatre. Stars and journalists flocked to attend the V.I.P premiere for the highly-anticipated action flick, ”Blue Salt“, which was directed by Lee Hyun Seung.

“Blue Salt” is about a compassionate, but tough gang boss named ‘Du Heon’ (Song Kang Ho) who is now retired and dreams of becoming a restaurant owner. He meets ‘Se Bin’ (Shin Se Kyung), a girl with a mysterious identity at a cooking class. Little does he know that she’s tasked to kill him because her best friend was being held captive by Du Heon’s rival gang. Du Heon and Se Bin soon fall in love with each other, but ultimately they have to make a choice.

The V.I.P premiere drew in huge names like Rain, Kim Min Joon, Kim Chang Ryul, Choi Daniel, Kim Hye Soo, Kim Hye Jin, SNSD (Sooyoung, Tiffany, Hyoyeon, YoonA, Sunny), Kim Soo Hyun, Min Hyo Rin, Yoon Eun Hye, Jang Hyuk, Lee Yoon Ji, Kim Hae Sook, Lee Jung Hyun, Jung Woo Sung, Horan, Park Hee Sun, Lee Jung Jae, Kim Joo Hyuk, Eom Ji Won, Kim Gyuri and many more.

The movie will be officially released in Korean theaters from September 1st.

Source : allkpop

[08-23] 11-08-23 KBS - Ken Jung Mention Rain

credit : DC // Ratoka @ YT

My link

Hi Duth_Lady, thanks for posting more photos here. I'm not so familiar with those who attended the movie premier except RAIN. Korean celebrities have the best style! Some people seem so dressed up while some are so casual just like RAIN. He used the shoes for the 2nd time. The movie sounds so interesting. I saw the trailer & Shin Se Kyung looks badass in that trailer! Kinda cliché but cool cast. That's so sweet. of RAIN to go to her movie premier to support her. :sweatingbullets:

agree. with many participants simply looked Rain T-Shirt with white, but Rain looks simple but still its high and extremely handsome. "True style does not need to flaunt" =))

agree. with many participants simply looked Rain T-Shirt with white, but Rain looks simple but still its high and extremely handsome. "True style does not need to flaunt" =))

Duth_Lady, I agree to what you said : "True style does not need to flaunt" - How cute is that .... very true, dear. :lol:

*** Hope he can overcome the disease. Poor him.... that's so surprising because he seems so outgoing and has played variety of roles. Well, he hides it well. This is the same case as the drama, "Protect the Boss". Too bad he got into same time slot with Rain. :D

Cha Tae Hyun confesses that he has a panic disorder

1314026185_193822.jpg

Actor Cha Tae Hyun recently talked about the struggles he suffered in the past because of his panic disorder.

On August 22nd, Cha Tae Hyun came on SBS’s ‘Healing Camp, Aren’t You Happy‘ as the sixth guest, and shared his story about how he’s haunted by the affliction.

Cha Tae Hyun began, “In the year 2004, Rain was talking to me about a new drama he was starring in while I was in the drama, ‘Prince’s First Love‘, which had a 20% viewership rating with its first episode alone.”

He added, “Rain’s drama was on at the same time slot as my drama; I felt bad for Rain, but still encouraged him to pursue it. I found out later that the drama’s original film was very popular.”

“In the end, ‘Prince’s First Love’ went down to 11% in viewership ratings and my panic disorder worsened“.

Cha Tae Hyun also said, “In 2003, I was chosen as the MC in a big concert in America, but I fainted 30 minutes before the first half of the show. That was when my panic disorder was at its worst“.

He continued, “I thought to myself that I couldn’t mess up such a big event, and decided that I was going to emcee starting in the second half. I ended up doing the show, but after that, I couldn’t MC on any kind of stage“.

Source & Photo: TVdaily via Nate / allkpop

[Aug-24-2011]<Eng.trans> Rain's post on Twitter_A get-together.

profile_normal.jpg

29rain Ji hoon jung

회식회식... 이게 언제인지 ^^ http://t.co/e7aHBaX

37 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

A get-together, get-together..( I remember dining with them somewhere once, but ) I can't recall when I went there..^^

t2%2820%29.jpg

Source : http://twitter.com/#!/29rain http://twitpic.com/6ag7tp

English translation by rain bird.

[Aug-24-2011] Rain seen looking cute with the V sign at his office dinner.

201108241403779951_1.jpg

Singer Rain has released a picture which shows him expressing his cuteness, which attracts attention..

Rain put a picture on his Twitter on the morning of the 24th, posting a comment, "A get-together, get-together..

( I remember dining with them somewhere once, but ) I can't recall when I went there."

In the picture, Rain is expressing his cuteness, holding up the V sign between his friends..Netizens responded to the post, "So cute!" "I think he's getting younger and younger." "It's inwardly funny." etc..

Meanwhile, Rain opened his digital single 'Busan Woman' to the public last 16th.

Credit to Osen http://news.nate.com/view/20110824n16614?mid=e0102

*quoted image*

It's true he looks quite tanned due to his trip to the beach.

[Aug-24-2011]<Eng.trans> Rain's post on Twitter_A get-together.

*quoted image*

29rain Ji hoon jung

회식회식... 이게 언제인지 ^^ http://t.co/e7aHBaX

37 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

A get-together, get-together..( I remember dining with them somewhere once, but ) I can't recall when I went there..^^

*quoted image*

Source : http://twitter.com/#!/29rain http://twitpic.com/6ag7tp

What a cute picture! Rain looks good and as always stands out in the crowd.

110823 Fancam Rain @ Blue Salt

credit : as marked || rainbar

http://t.co/S39qutD

http://t.co/tCjiT94

http://t.co/bWbdizE

http://t.co/BCDgbwL

Thanks jinijung for sharing the fancams!

Duth_Lady, thanks for continuously posting some artworks of RAIN here by Lane. I love them all! Since there are photos here on tank tops, his arm muscles are so big, so sexy..... I’m curious in what part of his body did the laser depilation has done, huh? Maybe in his armpit – hehehe. We see that he has few hairs there…..Well, nothing’s wrong, all stars touch up here and there, anyway. :lol:

*** There was a poll/survey conducted for a week by Seoulbeats, SB Ideal Type World Cup: Round 3 - Clouds were doing a huge part in keeping RAIN way ahead of the poll but the winner of Round 3 is: Kim Junsu of JYJ! (I'm taking legal action…..hehehe) Rain had a consistent lead over them but a lot changed in the final days of the poll. Coming in second is Rain. :unsure:

Duth_Lady, thanks for continuously posting some artworks of RAIN here by Lane. I love them all! Since there are photos here on tank tops, his arm muscles are so big, so sexy..... I’m curious in what part of his body did the laser depilation has done, huh? Maybe in his armpit – hehehe. We see that he has few hairs there…..Well, nothing’s wrong, all stars touch up here and there, anyway. :lol:

Willentte: Oh I feel worried because your skin is being flushed by the sea. 're really worried because it can make us all da prince was burning ..

I'm very concerned with recent allegations related to the song "Woman Busan" I feel insecure why there is so much confusion surrounding our prince. perhaps because he is a world star? :vicx:

Willentte: Oh I feel worried because your skin is being flushed by the sea. 're really worried because it can make us all da prince was burning ..

I'm very concerned with recent allegations related to the song "Woman Busan" I feel insecure why there is so much confusion surrounding our prince. perhaps because he is a world star? :vicx:

Duth_Lady, don't get worried because he's used to being burned all the time.............He's a "beach-person" - I just don't dig much about his being tanned.............I still prefer his natural colour. About "Busan Woman", ye, as what I've said in the other thread, the single was a special present to his fans and would only be performed in his current nationwide tour, changing the lyrics to match each respective cities he visited. Very funny that he has been accused of plagiarism. Suspicion rose with the similarity of the two song's title as well – hahaha. "Busan Woman" and "Detroit Girl" - The way the song is delivered is different. It's become frequent that a top singer will raise some kind of controversy like this one. :rolleyes:

BTW, I didn't see you so far in the other thread, his Music thread here....................I hope you could find time to visit there as well..... blush.gif

Duth_Lady, don't get worried because he's used to being burned all the time.............He's a "beach-person" - I just don't dig much about his being tanned.............I still prefer his natural colour. About "Busan Woman", ye, as what I've said in the other thread, the single was a special present to his fans and would only be performed in his current nationwide tour, changing the lyrics to match each respective cities he visited. Very funny that he has been accused of plagiarism. Suspicion rose with the similarity of the two song's title as well – hahaha. "Busan Woman" and "Detroit Girl" - The way the song is delivered is different. It's become frequent that a top singer will raise some kind of controversy like this one. :rolleyes:

BTW, I didn't see you so far in the other thread, his Music thread here....................I hope you could find time to visit there as well..... blush.gif

Willentte: I know .. I will definitely visit his music.

I have an absolute confidence in him. I always felt the labor of him. today the results of his work is all over the restless evidence that they can be considered the "September 12"

I like the song "Busan woman" and the desire to attend "the best show in 2011" but unfortunately I can not .. but it's comforting to know that I was fortunate to attend the "Asia Tour 2011 in Thailand"

Willentte: I know .. I will definitely visit his music.

I have an absolute confidence in him. I always felt the labor of him. today the results of his work is all over the restless evidence that they can be considered the "September 12"

I like the song "Busan woman" and the desire to attend "the best show in 2011" but unfortunately I can not .. but it's comforting to know that I was fortunate to attend the "Asia Tour 2011 in Thailand"

Duth_Lady, oh, so nice to know that you were able to see him up close once. We're lucky that we got the chance to see him..... :lol:

*** With so many things happening in his life he could no longer remember when was this photo taken. His cute expression makes me smile. No matter what rain wears he still looks so cool Hmm…….I experienced dining with him, too BUT not with the same table with him……….. :sweatingbullets:

Rain dines with friends, wearing a cute apron

1127.jpg

On the 24th, Rain tweeted a picture with the words, “Dinning with friends. I can’t recall exactly when this happened, though.”

In the picture, Rain is sitting among a group of friends, and draws V-fingers at the camera. He is wearing a blue apron over an orange sleeveless shirt. His cute expression makes his fans smile.

Netizens left comments like: “Rain seems to grow younger with years. He’s so cute!” “I love his smile.” “I want to dine with Rain, too.”

Meanwhile, Rain released his digital single “Busan Girl” on August 16.

Source: Newsen from Nate / korea.com

Duth_Lady, oh, so nice to know that you were able to see him up close once. We're lucky that we got the chance to see him..... :lol:

Willentte : I always wished to live in a musical atmosphere of "the best show" but it was impossible, so when "Asia tour" I have identified an editable fai wait three years after that I had the opportunity to meet again, and live in air explosion.

I love the first set and the 2nd from below (where Rain is wearing winter clothes). Thank you very much for sharing!

Take frequent here, we can talk and share about him, can we come from different countries, different languages​​, but among us have the same love.

11-08-25 Rain advertising picture

credit as tagged // raincloudhk, ratoka@rain-cloud.co.kr

1108252304c6208293c1623385.jpg

----------------------------------------------------------------------

110824 Y-Star_Star News_Airport Fashion King?(공항 패션왕은 누구?)

credit: scorpiola@rain-cloud.co.kr

Credit: ystarchannel1 @ youtube

aa.JPG

Star' of the airport is a great interest in fashion.

11-08-25 Rain advertising picture

credit as tagged // raincloudhk, ratoka@rain-cloud.co.kr

*quoted image*

----------------------------------------------------------------------

110824 Y-Star_Star News_Airport Fashion King?(공항 패션왕은 누구?)

credit: scorpiola@rain-cloud.co.kr

Credit: ystarchannel1 @ youtube

*quoted image*

Star' of the airport is a great interest in fashion.

Hi anjjo, thanks for posting these stuffs here. Wahhh..............finally................this is what I've been waiting for ages now...news about his JVJQ ad. Can't wait to see the CF. About the news clip, I really expected RAIN & HB to be included in the video but where's LMH here, huh? :unsure:

BTW, this is the Eng trans of scorpiola about this JVJQ photo :

Note with the pic

Credit: smileyuki123 @ weibo

老王从韩国回来了,一回来就给我发这图,是让我羡慕妒忌恨吗?这画面好美喔,真期待广告的播出。

English Translation by scorpiola

Mr. Wang sent me this pic immediately when he came back from Korea, did he want to make me feel jealousy, envy, and hate? The picture is so beautiful, I expect the CF to be released a lot~