Jung Ji Hoon * 정지훈 * 鄭智薰 * (aka Rain/Bi / 비 / ピ) I [Upcoming Drama 2024] Red Swan

Nancyzak

MTV send us a tip: RAIN is the hottest hustler of the day

21 January 2011 |

rain.jpg

MTV Style sent us a link to this page on Twitter to show us their continued love for Korean singer/dancer/actor/ninja/does everything, Rain. Naturally we were ecstatic to see the website/company still talking about Rain and referring to him as a cutie.

They discuss Rain’s charm from his abs to his dance moves, the website however things it is his “chic style,” talking about his outfit when he was at a Cartier jewelry fair in Switzerland, (another indication he is world class.) As expected, they mention his win of an MTV Movie Award for his movie Ninja Assassin.

We’re flattered they sent us this link and happy they continue to love Rain. But hopefully, he will be but one of the first of a coming wave of Korea idols that America will grow to love.

Check out some comments on the page:

“Thank You MTV for choosing Rain as The Hotest Hustler of the Day!!! Wow, MTV pleased lots of Rain’s fans in the US and Latin America with this article. Rain always dress like the star he is, very elegant and classic. I fell in love with him on Ninja Assasin and later saw all his great Korean series like Full House, A love to kill, Sang Doo Let’s go to school and his latest Fugitive Plan B. His acting skills are vast and he can do comedy, drama, romance and action scenes with ease. I would love to see him in a US movie doing drama or a romance; he would rock the world of many movie fans that don’t know how good he is. Thanks MTV and keep us posted about Rain’s career!! :D

“Let it rain on me 8D”

“Love his style. Frenchs think he’s classy and smart. No doubt, he has the glamour touch which all women adore. Rain is a pearl so I really think he is the hottest hustler of this…century!”

Source: MTV Style (thank you for sending us it)

Original article at: http://style.mtv.com/2011/01/19/hottest-hustler-of-the-day-korean-cutie-rain/?xrs=share_twitter

Fr.:hellokpop.com

Hi bbly, ye, after a 5-week training, maybe he'll be given a 1-2 day rest then start his service. This 5-week training is included in the 2-year or 2.5 service that the military is requiring wherever you're stationed. Fans can send him off on the day of his entrance. I'm sure we could get to see those photos. And surely, RAIN will inform the fans of his confirmed date to the MS.

Sorry, never have been a fan of a male Korean star so that is why I am asking a lot of questions: when do fans usually say goodbye to their idols? When is the official goodbye then? When he enters the training or the base? Just curious to know! blush.gif

110119 Rain in Paris pic

ratoka 2011-01-20 @ rain-cloud.co.kr

Credit : yousun_jeong@twitter

*quoted image*

http://twitpic.com/3riydr

2-

*quoted image*

추워도 파리의 하루는 즐겁다~! 고생시켜미안해요...^^!http://twitpic.com/3riywa

*quoted image*

그래도 귀요미가 즐겁게해줘서 그나마 참고있어요 내일도 빡센스케쥴 잡고 에펠탑 루블 백화점 몽마르뜨까지 하루에섭렵하겠다고 두눈부릅뜨고 있네요ㅋㅋㅋ 제일힘든건 뭐먹이나고민하기ㅋㅋㅋ http://twitpic.com/3rixlt

Seriously, even blurred this man looks just ahhhhhh! :wub: I wish we had more pics like this.

[Jan-20-2011] Saw Rain in Saint-Honoré street, Paris (January.19th, 2011)

만났다고 하기엔...너무 일방적으로 나만 봤지만요.. ㅋㅋ그래도 눈이 1초간 마주쳤으니 만난거라고 우겨보지만..저희 남편은 인증샷이 없으니 무효라고 합니다.. ㅠ_ㅠ

생 또노헤 거리에 쇼핑 나갔다가..뭔가 쇼핑하고 차에 타는 정지훈 일행과 정말 가까이... 2미터 앞에서 마주쳤어요...벤츠 밴을 타고.. 유유히 가더군요.. 사진이라도 한 장 찍고 싶었는데.. 너무 가까이 있어서.. 그러지도 못하고.. 흑.. 지금 파리에 계시는 분들..혹시 또 다른 곳에서 마주칠지도...

There was a chance to encounter between Rain and me just for a second from a distance of 2 meters in Saint-Honoré street, Paris. (January.19th, 2011)

I insisted on talking to my husband, "I distinctly encountered Rain!", but I couldn't provide any proof of what I bumped into him.

Rain was getting in a Benz van after doing some shopping or something with his party, and then he leisurely left the place with them.

I wanted to take even a picture of him, but we were too close together, so I couldn't do what I wanted to do.

Those who live in Paris will probably encounter Rain in other places.

Source : http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=rain&no=290390&page=1&bbs=

Brief translation by rain bird.

This guy loves shopping hahahaha! And I googled this street, it has some fine shops. ;)

bbly, do you think by 35 years old he'll have his own family already? Of course, we want the best woman for him - so, I have to like who he likes - hehehe.

Ye, his hair will be shorter than ever - maybe the shortest he could ever have when he'll enter the military. That, I have to prepare as well..... :mellow:<_< It’ll be a sad day for us, but as you said - the faster he goes, the faster he’ll come back. :unsure:

Oh yes, I think (and hope for him!!) that by 35 he won't be only married but has at least one kid (a beautiful daughter maybe). ;)

Dear, be prepared (and get used to the short hair -_- ), it will be sad but the sooner we can get over with this, the better for us.

DL link for the Special will be available on with2subs. At first access for it have only the donators. You just have to be patient;-) This week I`ve watched first 20 mintutes od the 1st ep. of Runaway and I liked it even more than before .. so I decided to wait for the DVD to watch it in super quality LOL

I felt sorry for all stuntmen working with LNY :P The more inexperienced you are the more mistakes and ... injuries for others.

KKH left him at the airport? Interesting… As you I don`t think that he`s in Europe for RM. More possible that for MCM, some photoshooting or … It`s more like business trip. Speaking of KKH: ezy is finishing the first part of CTP. Soon there will be subbs;-)

Baekga: Hope that he will take some really good pics of Rain and later upload them on his cyworld.

Thanks for explaining that about with2subs, now I will wait patiently! And I had the same feeling about Runaway. I re-watched couple of episodes when the drama was still going on and when it ended freshly but I didn't enjoy it that much. Now after couple of weeks, I re-watched couple of episodes and I enjoyed it more as I have now no more expectations (but that doesn't change the fact that I forward still some scenes, sorry).

Hahahaha, I felt sorry for the stuntmen working with LNY as well.

I think too that his trip to Paris is for business and we will see the result of this trip later in form of a CF (maybe a NIKON ad with Baekga again) or a nice photo shooting for a magazine (related to MCM?). Really? ezy is almost done with CTP? that is fantastic!!!!

And Baekga rarely shares any pictures of Rain - unfortunately! I am sure he has quite some treasure of pictures of Rain.

Guest Yunho_Jaejoong

All this talk about Rain settling down with a beautiful wife and daughter by age 35 is sweet. Pray that Rain will find an awesome woman someday, he seems very firm about marriage as his mindset and image have matured over the years. :)

Hi to all and thank you all for sharing!!! :D

DL link for the Special will be available on with2subs. At first access for it have only the donators. You just have to be patient;-) This week I`ve watched first 20 mintutes od the 1st ep. of Runaway and I liked it even more than before .. so I decided to wait for the DVD to watch it in super quality LOL

SSK: Shin Se Kyung :lol: I`ve never seen her in a drama or a movie .. She starred in Queen Seun Duk and High Kick Through the Roof.

Air Force: As far as I remember during his press conference for Runaway he was asked if he will join Air Force. He answered that this are only rumors, which probably came from his plans for Red Muffler.

HB: waaahhhh I din`t know that. Somehow (maybe because of his dramas) I`ve always seen him as very fragile man LOL

Se7en: No answer as for sure you`ve already read the translations of his tweets :P

Baekga: Hope that he will take some really good pics of Rain and later upload them on his cyworld.

Here are some fine caps press conference of Runaway in Seoul:

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

cr: DC

Luz: Happy to see your blue posts here :D I love his current haircut. I`m always amazed how much a haircut can change a man….

Hi Kicia, like you, I'm also waiting for the DVD copy to be available in the market. About SSK, no wonder not familiar with her since I haven't watched those dramas you mentioned. BTW, HB is now confirmed to be joining the Marine Section on March 7. Ye, I really hope that Baekga could take beautiful photos of him while they're there. Oh, those "Fugitive" captures, thanks again for posting them here. How I love that kind of hair for him. But, you prefer the short one - It seems that I'm the only one here who doesn't dig it? So sad.....But I agree with you - a haircut can change a person - Just like how I see him now - I find he looked a bit older with his hair. Sorry, it's my opinion.

MTV send us a tip: RAIN is the hottest hustler of the day

21 January 2011 |

*quoted image*

MTV Style sent us a link to this page on Twitter to show us their continued love for Korean singer/dancer/actor/ninja/does everything, Rain. Naturally we were ecstatic to see the website/company still talking about Rain and referring to him as a cutie.

They discuss Rain’s charm from his abs to his dance moves, the website however things it is his “chic style,” talking about his outfit when he was at a Cartier jewelry fair in Switzerland, (another indication he is world class.) As expected, they mention his win of an MTV Movie Award for his movie Ninja Assassin.

We’re flattered they sent us this link and happy they continue to love Rain. But hopefully, he will be but one of the first of a coming wave of Korea idols that America will grow to love.

Check out some comments on the page:

“Thank You MTV for choosing Rain as The Hotest Hustler of the Day!!! Wow, MTV pleased lots of Rain’s fans in the US and Latin America with this article. Rain always dress like the star he is, very elegant and classic. I fell in love with him on Ninja Assasin and later saw all his great Korean series like Full House, A love to kill, Sang Doo Let’s go to school and his latest Fugitive Plan B. His acting skills are vast and he can do comedy, drama, romance and action scenes with ease. I would love to see him in a US movie doing drama or a romance; he would rock the world of many movie fans that don’t know how good he is. Thanks MTV and keep us posted about Rain’s career!! :D

“Let it rain on me 8D”

“Love his style. Frenchs think he’s classy and smart. No doubt, he has the glamour touch which all women adore. Rain is a pearl so I really think he is the hottest hustler of this…century!”

Source: MTV Style (thank you for sending us it)

Original article at: http://style.mtv.com/2011/01/19/hottest-hustler-of-the-day-korean-cutie-rain/?xrs=share_twitter

Fr.:hellokpop.com

Hi anjjo, thanks for sharing this. So nice & cool words from those posters. I agree - RAIN has been always so good on his style of dressing. It's always so classy & smart, which makes him gorgeous!

Sorry, never have been a fan of a male Korean star so that is why I am asking a lot of questions: when do fans usually say goodbye to their idols? When is the official goodbye then? When he enters the training or the base? Just curious to know! blush.gif

This guy loves shopping hahahaha! And I googled this street, it has some fine shops. ;)

Oh yes, I think (and hope for him!!) that by 35 he won't be only married but has at least one kid (a beautiful daughter maybe). ;)

Dear, be prepared (and get used to the short hair -_- ), it will be sad but the sooner we can get over with this, the better for us.

I think too that his trip to Paris is for business and we will see the result of this trip later in form of a CF (maybe a NIKON ad with Baekga again) or a nice photo shooting for a magazine (related to MCM?). Really? ezy is almost done with CTP? that is fantastic!!!!

Hi bbly, fans could send him off & say goodbye on the day of his military entrance, which is the day of his going inside the base. I'm also thinking that his trip to Paris might have to do something with NIKON, maybe because Baekga is with him? :lol:

[Jan-20-2011] Rain in Paris ( Posted on January 19, 2011 )

5370958591_543d4a0ac9.jpg

5371564286_2beb620025.jpg

2- 추워도 파리의 하루는 즐겁다~! 고생시켜미안해요...^^! http://twitpic.com/3riywa

We spent a pleasant day in Paris, however cold it was outside~!

I'm sorry to give you a hard time ..^^!

(you : Rain)

그래도 귀요미가 즐겁게해줘서 그나마 참고있어요 내일도 빡센스케쥴 잡고 에펠탑 루블 백화점 몽마르뜨까지 하루에섭렵하겠다고 두눈부릅뜨고 있네요ㅋㅋㅋ 제일힘든건 뭐먹이나고민하기ㅋㅋㅋ http://twitpic.com/3rixlt

But we could endure the hard times because our cutie entertained us.

He is determined to get to the Eiffel tower, Louvre department store, and Montmartre and back in a day, saying that he'll have a hectic schedule tomorrow as well.ㅋㅋㅋ

One of the most difficult things to do is to agonize to find out what he loves to eat in every meal.ㅋㅋㅋ

(He, our cutie : Rain)

Posted on January 19, 2011 by yousun_jeong

http://twitpic.com/3riydr

English translation by rain bird.

Wow, let me just say, Jung Ji Hoon is looking handsome in those pictures. I guess he cut his hair for his new movie. I love his smile in the pictures, looks a little more natural for this kind of foreign event, if that makes sense. Filming is to start in February, but I'm assuming that he will need to learn about airplanes/jets before filming commences. Thanks for sharing the Cartier pictures.

Hi lot lot, reading from your line, you also like his hair now - hehehe. He always looks hot & sexy, but not exactly loving the hair - as what bbly said - it's the forehead, that hairline that distracts me! I'm not gonna lie - it doesn't look good in my eyes. Hmm... I miss his hair before this - not the poodle-type but those with bangs. He looks older without it. But how I love the way he smiles in the pics as well!

11-01-15 Rain @ Caffe bene

ratoka 2011-01-21 @ rain-cloud.co.kr

a1%284%29.jpg

a2%283%29.jpg

a3%282%29.jpg

Credit : CYWORLD // shelley @raincloudhk

집앞 콩다방에 사람 많아,새로 생긴 베네에 간 지난 토욜...

차마시며 노트북하며 놀구 있는데~

어디서 마이 듣던 목소리가;;;

헐 비 닮았네!!

근데.. 주문 받던 알바생 표정 난리난걸 보니 비군!!^^ㅋ

나원래 엄청 시크한 녀자라 연옌 보고 싸인따위 받지 않는데 ;;

갑자기 비를 매우 좋아하는 우리 경진이 생각나서 나중에 줄 생각으로,

용기내서 비 테이블로 슬금슬금..;;

나 : 안녕하세요^^

비 : 아 안녕하세요^^

나 : 저.. 싸인좀 부탁드려도 될까요?

비 : 그럼요^^

나 : (싸인하는 모습 므훗히 바라봄)

비 : (쓱쓱쓱 싸인해서 건네주며)

(비~ 서비스교육 받았나? 한 0.5초쯤 아이컨택&스마일~) 감사합니다

새해복 많이 받으세요^^

나 : 감사합니다(부끄러운 미소 한방^^)

이런 횡재가 ㅋㅋ

연옌은 연예인이구나~

후광 비치진 않았지만 피부 좋고 옷맵시 좋고 웃는 표정이라 그런가 이미지 좋더군^^

사진도 같이 찍고 싶었지만, 비앞에 앉은 못생긴 매니져군이 웃으며 죄송하단다~

쳇 죄송할 짓을 왜 한담?!!!

그래서 예전에 받아뒀던 silent camera어플로~ ㅋㅋ

몹쓴 화질이지만 그래도 순간 유용했네 ㅋㅋ

Eng.trans> Rain at a Caffe Bene on January 15th, 2011. (on Cyworld)

There were a lot of people at a Coffee Bean located near my house last Saturday, so I went to a new Caffe Bene and was playing with my lap-top computer, drinking tea.~

Just then, I heard behind me a familiar voice;;;

Oh dear! He looked exactly like Rain !!

I could tell by the look on the face of a waitress who was delirious with joy while taking orders that he must be Rain !!^^ㅋ

Even though I'm not the kind of person who can get entertainers' autographs because basically I'm so chic, I felt I wanted to get his autograph to give it to my junior 'Kyung Jin' who likes him very much later, so I took up courage and stealthily walked toward him.

I : Hi ^^

Rain : Ah, hi ^^

I : Could I please have your autograph?

Rain : Of course ^^

I : (I happily saw him autographing)

Rain : (Handing his autograph to me, he kept eye contact with me for about 0.5 seconds with a smile, which was probably a sort of his service to a fan ~)

Thank you.

Happy New Year^^

I : Thank you (smiling blushfully^^)

I was so luckyㅋㅋ

There was something special about Rain, like a true entertainer.

I was very favourably impressed with his great-looking skin, great style of dressing, and his smile looks, even though there wasn't a halo appearing above his head^^

I wanted to take a picture with him, but his manager who has a plain face asked me not to do that with an apologetic smile.

If the manager really felt sorry about that, he shouldn’t have said such things to me!!!

However, I managed to take Rain's pictures with my silent camera.ㅋㅋ

Although blurred images, it was of great value to me at that time.ㅋㅋ

source: http://www.cyworld.com/hnhn0201

Hi bbly, fans could send him off & say goodbye on the day of his military entrance, which is the day of his going inside the base. I'm also thinking that his trip to Paris might have to do something with NIKON, maybe because Baekga is with him? :lol:

Hi lot lot, reading from your line, you also like his hair now - hehehe. He always looks hot & sexy, but not exactly loving the hair - as what bbly said - it's the forehead, that hairline that distracts me! I'm not gonna lie - it doesn't look good in my eyes. Hmm... I miss his hair before this - not the poodle-type but those with bangs. He looks older without it. But how I love the way he smiles in the pics as well!

Ok, thank you for explaining me the base/training again! So the last day isn't the entering training, but really when entering the base.

Oh dear, you truly don't like his hair. Regarding him looking "older" or more mature, that is actually why I love it. It's nice seeing Rain looking not like 19 or 20 years old, but actually showing almost his age. He could pass at least for a 25-26 year old young man.

ratoka 2011-01-21 @ rain-cloud.co.kr

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

source: http://www.cyworld.com/hnhn0201

Lucky fan as Rain was really nice and talkative with her. She described herself as chic (whatever that means), maybe she was a pretty lady, so that was an extra plus for him. :P

Rain's Video display at Star Avenue

ratoka 2011-01-22 @ rain-cloud.co.kr

Credit : adetted @ YT & Rainlegend

aa1.jpg

aa2.jpg

aa3.jpg

---------------------------------

[01-22] Rain @ Nikon in Peruvian Magazine 'Hiraoka'

source: jihoongallery//cloudperu

credits: LuzzyRain

rainperu3.jpg

rainperu2.jpg

rainperu1.jpg

source/credit:Rain Legend/ratoka

[Jan-22-2011] <Eng.trans> Rain's post on Twitter.

29rain Ji hoon jung

@hongshi8083 헉 괜찮은거야?? 그러게 너무 연습많이하지말라니까!!!!!!!!!!!!!^^

@hongshi8083 Oops, are you OK?? I told you not to practice too much !!!!!!!!!!!!!^^

** Probably, 'Song Jae Hong (hongshi8083)'(the bearded man), one of Rain's backup dancers, was practicing dancing and he hurt his leg in the process.

credit to http://twitter.com/#!/29rain

Thanks for explaining that about with2subs, now I will wait patiently! And I had the same feeling about Runaway. I re-watched couple of episodes when the drama was still going on and when it ended freshly but I didn't enjoy it that much. Now after couple of weeks, I re-watched couple of episodes and I enjoyed it more as I have now no more expectations (but that doesn't change the fact that I forward still some scenes, sorry).

Hahahaha, I felt sorry for the stuntmen working with LNY as well.

And Baekga rarely shares any pictures of Rain - unfortunately! I am sure he has quite some treasure of pictures of Rain.

Hope that his trip to Paris means everything that you mentioned: CF, photoshoot for a magazine and great business deals!

CTP: Ezy will probably finish the first part (about 15 minutes) soon but we have to be patient!

Hi Kicia, like you, I'm also waiting for the DVD copy to be available in the market. About SSK, no wonder not familiar with her since I haven't watched those dramas you mentioned. BTW, HB is now confirmed to be joining the Marine Section on March 7. Ye, I really hope that Baekga could take beautiful photos of him while they're there. Oh, those "Fugitive" captures, thanks again for posting them here. How I love that kind of hair for him. But, you prefer the short one - It seems that I'm the only one here who doesn't dig it? So sad.....But I agree with you - a haircut can change a person - Just like how I see him now - I find he looked a bit older with his hair. Sorry, it's my opinion.

Yes, this time you`re in minority :lol:

I`m now re-watching Adieu concert in awesome quality fancams and I must say that his pama look for me was the best from all his hairdos for concerts :w00t:

Ok. One honorable mention: Six to Five concert in Seoul :wub:

Lucky fan as Rain was really nice and talkative with her. She described herself as chic (whatever that means), maybe she was a pretty lady, so that was an extra plus for him. :P

I`ve noticed the same thing LOL She described herself as `chic` hahahahhahah It reminds me of beginnings of MBLAQ when they were described as `chic dolls`. Whatever it means...

Don`t kill me but … Rain is the one in red hoodie, yes? He hunched his back like he wouldn`t like to be noticed?

29rain Ji hoon jung

@hongshi8083 Oops, are you OK?? I told you not to practice too much !!!!!!!!!!!!!^^

** Probably, 'Song Jae Hong (hongshi8083)'(the bearded man), one of Rain's backup dancers, was practicing dancing and he hurt his leg in the process.

Thanks anjjo for sharing! Wishing `Vincent` fast recovery!!!!

Something for all Rain freaks who love his slander hands and long fingers. Pointing at willenette and bbly :P

01310761.jpg

And some cute fanart from Olive TV Rain`s Camp:

1261152241_200912190118119318239801_0.jpg

[01-22] Rain @ Nikon in Peruvian Magazine 'Hiraoka'

source: jihoongallery//cloudperu

credits: LuzzyRain

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

source/credit:Rain Legend/ratoka

This is crazy!!!! Wow! Rain in a magazine in South America. This is Peru in South America or? :D

29rain Ji hoon jung

Well, who is talking here? "Don't practice too much"... Don't preach things, you don't do yourself, dear Ji-hoon ssi! ;)

CTP: Ezy will probably finish the first part (about 15 minutes) soon but we have to be patient!

Yes, this time you`re in minority

I`m now re-watching Adieu concert in awesome quality fancams and I must say that his pama look for me was the best from all his hairdos for concerts

Ok. One honorable mention: Six to Five concert in Seoul

I`ve noticed the same thing LOL She described herself as `chic` hahahahhahah It reminds me of beginnings of MBLAQ when they were described as `chic dolls`. Whatever it means...

Don`t kill me but … Rain is the one in red hoodie, yes? He hunched his back like he wouldn`t like to be noticed?

Something for all Rain freaks who love his slander hands and long fingers. Pointing at willenette and bbly :P

*quoted image*

Great, looking forward to the CPT! This will be for sure a lot of fun!!

Where do you watch the high-quality fancams of Adieu concert? I have seen some on clubbox, but each part is 1 GB or more :o - just too much and to download such a file takes forever and there are several parts for one concdert. :wacko:

What do you mean by pama look? 6To5 concert in Seoul? Can't remember the hair anymore. blush.gif

Yeah, describing herself as chic, sounds almost a bit arrogant, don't you think.

Ok, I won't kill you but Rain is the one sitting opposite the person with the red cap who btw looks almost like a girl to me (how can you think that this is Rain? Our man with the broad shoulders?? :o:P )

But for posting those pictures of Rain's beautiful hands :wub: (I feel like a teenage fangirl here), I forgive you. :lol:

[Jan-23-2011] <Eng.trans> Rain in England (Britain) (on Twitter)

오늘, 호텔 레스토랑 갔다가 만난 비, 정지훈씨ㅠㅠ 아잠이안와!!이거모야!! Rain! he is so sweet :)

I met Rain, 'Jung Ji Hoon', by chance at a Britain's hotel today ㅠㅠ ( Perhaps on the evening of January 22nd, 2011)

Oh, I can’t fall asleep tonight !! (because my heart is fluttering ) Oh, my god !! Rain! he is so sweet :)

Source : DC http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=rain&no=290793&page=1&bbs=

----------------------------------

[Jan-23-2011] <Eng.trans> Rain at a Japanese restaurant selling Bentos in Paris on January 22nd, 2011.

나 재범갤 유동인데..다들 비느님 파리 오신거 아나???인증 없음 구지씹인거 알기에 후기 안올릴까도 생각했지만내가 넘 신기해서 적어봄...

나 파리에서 3년째 유학중인 학생인데..학교 마치고 중국친구랑 오페라 근처에있는 ace마트라는 한인 마트 옆 일본 벤또 가게에 밥 먹으로 갔었음작고 싸지만 나름 맛집인곳 인데..친구랑 주문하고 출입문 근처에 자리에 앚았는데 문이 열리더니 어딘가 낮익은 사람이 들어오는거임...한 3초가량 눈이 마주쳤는데.. 빽가 였음.. 그때까지만해도 되게 닮은 사람이라고 생각했는데..뒤이어서 비느님이 들어오시는 거임그럼서 우리 진정하자고 아는척하면 포장해서 나갈수도 있으니까 조용히 있자 이러면서한국인 아닌척하면서 힐끔힐끔 보는데..

빽 가가 우리자리에 자리를 잡는것임옆테이블이 아니라 옆자리거기 너무 쫍아서 테이블이 몇개없는데 빈곳이 우리옆자리 밖이었음그래서 나는 비느님은 당연히 내옆에 앉겠구나 하고 두근 하고 있었는데 비느는 빽가 옆으로 앉고 한명더 동행한 사람이 내옆에 앉음 ㅜㅜ한 30분 정도 식사하고가셨는데... 비느님은 가츠동 드셨음한입드시고 바로 "이거 우리 스타일인데"하셨음근데.. 내가 불어로 말하니까 전혀 한국인인걸 모르는 눈치였는데..

비 느님은 그래도 조금이라도 사적인 얘기는 진짜 작은 목소리로 해서 안들리게 하시더라뭔가 그런게 몸에 배인느낌.. 편하게 식사하시라고 끝까지 모르는척 했는데...친구들한테 말하니까 다 바보라고 ㅜㅜ근데 막상보니 포스에 눌려서 절대 말도 안나옴..재미도 없게 구질구질 길게 올려서 미안 ㅜㅜ어제 느낀건 진짜 계는 일반인이 타는구나

Do you happen to know that Rain is now in Paris???

I've studied in Paris for 3 years and am a fan of 'Jae Bum', the former member of pop group 2PM.

With my chinese friend after class yesterday (Januray 22nd, 2011), I went to a Japanese bento restaurant which is small but is offering delicious food, located beside a Korean market called 'ace'.

When we sat at a table near the doorway of the restaurant while waiting for food after order, a man who is a familiar face to us came in, and at the same time, his eyes met ours for about 3 seconds. It was Baekga.

Soon after, Rain followed him into the restaurant with another somebody.

We tried to pretend that we hadn’t known who he was, calming ourselves down, because we were afraid he would get a carry-out.

While I kept giving Rain a glance pretending not to be a Korean, Baekga sit next to us due to the narrow confines of the place with only a few tables.

The seat next to me was still vacant, so I inwardly expected Rain to sit next to me feeling butterflies in my stomach, but Rain sit next to Baegka, another one sit next to me. ㅜㅜ.

They were eating for about 30 minutes, and Rain ate 'Gachdong' (カツ丼) and made a remark about the food, "It's quite to my taste", after taking a mouthful of food.

Rain seemed to be completely unaware of the fact that I am a Korean because I only spoke French, but he talked quietly so as not to be overheard when private conversations between the three took place. I thought he had got into the way of doing so.

We looked the other way to the end in the hope that he could relax and eat without constraint.

After what happened, when I told my friends what I had done that day, they said to me ㅜㅜ, "What a damn fool thing to do! " in one voice. At that time, I just found myself unable to speak because I was awed by the presence of Rain when I had a chance to actually meet him.

I find it absolutely astonishing that the once-in-a-life-time opportunity was at my door even though I'm not a fan of Rain, and my heart is still pounding with excitement.

Source : DC http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=rain&no=290791&page=1&bbs=

-----------------------------------

Rain Nikon pics

2011-01-23

c0047605_8304139.jpg

c0047605_8311921.jpg

c0047605_8312495.jpg

c0047605_8313156.jpg

Source:rainstorm.exblog.jp

credit pics:as tagged

Great, looking forward to the CPT! This will be for sure a lot of fun!!

Where do you watch the high-quality fancams of Adieu concert? I have seen some on clubbox, but each part is 1 GB or more :o - just too much and to download such a file takes forever and there are several parts for one concdert. :wacko:

What do you mean by pama look? 6To5 concert in Seoul? Can't remember the hair anymore. blush.gif

Yeah, describing herself as chic, sounds almost a bit arrogant, don't you think.

Ok, I won't kill you but Rain is the one sitting opposite the person with the red cap who btw looks almost like a girl to me (how can you think that this is Rain? Our man with the broad shoulders?? :o:P )

But for posting those pictures of Rain's beautiful hands :wub: (I feel like a teenage fangirl here), I forgive you. :lol:

Yes, clubbox. I hate it but sometimes you have to use it, e.g. for Rainy Days.

Each part is at least 1 GB (whole first Adieu concert is around 13 GB…). I`m in the middle of downloading the second concert and I must say that those fancams are to die for! I can bear with a slow download to watch them :sweatingbullets:

Pama look means his poodle hairdo for Adieu concert LOL

As for 6to5 concert in Seoul it was perfect when it comes to Rain`s look. He was CHIC that night :lol: Ok, it shouldn`t be posted here as it concerns his music but .. we are talking about his hairstyle, yes? If only his health condition wasn`t that bad that day;( To refresh your memory couple of pics:

sfs18.jpg

sfs37.jpg

sfs4.jpg

sfs42.jpg

sfs112.jpg

credit as tagged

Caffe Bene: So I`ve made a disastrous mistake! What`s more I`ve mistook Rain with a girl! OTOKE! I`m a really, really, really bad Bier!

Broad shoulders? I should rewatch Korean Music Awards from 2008...

0308736001251024556.gif

Rain Nikon pics

2011-01-23

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

Source:rainstorm.exblog.jp

credit pics:as tagged

Thank you anjjo for posting this pics! Nikon never disappoints me!

[Jan-23-2011] <Eng.trans> Rain at a Japanese restaurant selling Bentos in Paris on January 22nd, 2011.

I am sorry to ask but what are bentos please? Never heard of it.

Yes, clubbox. I hate it but sometimes you have to use it, e.g. for Rainy Days.

Each part is at least 1 GB (whole first Adieu concert is around 13 GB…). I`m in the middle of downloading the second concert and I must say that those fancams are to die for! I can bear with a slow download to watch them :sweatingbullets:

Pama look means his poodle hairdo for Adieu concert LOL

As for 6to5 concert in Seoul it was perfect when it comes to Rain`s look. He was CHIC that night :lol: Ok, it shouldn`t be posted here as it concerns his music but .. we are talking about his hairstyle, yes? If only his health condition wasn`t that bad that day;( To refresh your memory couple of pics:

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

credit as tagged

Caffe Bene: So I`ve made a disastrous mistake! What`s more I`ve mistook Rain with a girl! OTOKE! I`m a really, really, really bad Bier!

Broad shoulders? I should rewatch Korean Music Awards from 2008...

*quoted image*

13 GB??? OMO!!!! First of all, my PC is making trouble lately and second, I have no patience for this right now. Downloading a file of 1GB, it would take me a day and my PC wouldn't survive leaving it on for 1 day... <_< Maybe I keep this on my mind for a later time, when I have a new PC. :phew:

Oh, ok that look! Yes, he really looked good that night and he was in a good mood although being sick.

No, I am not sure if the person with a red cap is a girl, I just said, that the person almost looked like a girl. But I don't think so as the person who wrote this account would have hinted that one of them was a girl.

You are naughty, naughty...that GIF is just :wub:

I am sorry to ask but what are bentos please? Never heard of it.

My dear bbly, I am also curious and luckily I found the answer in a Rain site :D

Bento (弁当, bentō?)[1] is a single-portion takeout or home-packed meal common in Japanese cuisine. A traditional bento consists of rice, fish or meat, and one or more pickled or cooked vegetables, usually in a box-shaped container. Containers range from disposable mass produced to hand crafted lacquerware. Although bento are readily available in many places throughout Japan, including convenience stores, bento shops (弁当屋, bentō-ya?), train stations, and department stores, it is still common for Japanese homemakers to spend time and energy for their spouse, child, or themselves producing a carefully prepared lunch box.

Bento can be very elaborately arranged in a style called kyaraben or "character bento". Kyaraben is typically decorated to look like popular Japanese cartoon characters (anime), characters from comic books (manga), or video game characters. Another popular bento style is "oekakiben" or "picture bento", which is decorated to look like people, animals, buildings and monuments, or items such as flowers and plants. Contests are often held where bento arrangers compete for the most aesthetically pleasing arrangements.

There are similar forms of boxed lunches in the Philippines (Baon), Korea (Dosirak), Taiwan (Biandang), and India (Tiffin). Also, Hawaiian culture has adopted localized versions of bento featuring local tastes after over a century of Japanese influence in the islands.

220px-Bento_de_luxe.jpg

A typical bento

220px-Bento_at_Hanabishi%2C_Koyasan.jpg

Bento served at a restaurant in Japan

Source:Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Fr.:cloudusa

--------------------------------

Rain gif from Fugitive

64aa016465629f825d0dab643e64bcd9.gif

Source:blog.goo.ne.jp/rain-love2

Rain's Video display at Star Avenue

ratoka 2011-01-22 @ rain-cloud.co.kr

Credit : adetted @ YT & Rainlegend

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

Hi anjjo, thanks for sharing this video clip. This is a nice ad for those Lotte shoppers out there.

Yes, this time you`re in minority :lol:

I`m now re-watching Adieu concert in awesome quality fancams and I must say that his pama look for me was the best from all his hairdos for concerts :w00t:

Ok. One honorable mention: Six to Five concert in Seoul :wub:

*quoted image*

Hi Kicia, hahaha- so you like his poodle-look also, huh? Finally......I'm with you here - the 6to5 Korea show I love his hair there, too. Oh, thanks for posting these hands/fingers photos. See how this man got so beautiful hands?

Hi bbly, Kicia is referring to his "poodle-look" hair. Oh, about that fan account - same as you, I find her quite arrogant also upon reading that line.

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

credit as tagged

Kicia, oh, thanks for posting these photos during his 6to5 show in Korea. How I adore that hair, too. Upon looking at him you won't notice that he's not feeling well that day - RAIN is just so professional! That coffee shop photos, don't you worry, because at first glance, I also thought that the person wearing that red hood was him. But, was that really a girl? :sweatingbullets:

[Jan-24-2011] Rain at London Club on January 23rd, 2011. (on Twitter)

어제 비느를 London club 에서 봤다고 누가 글 썼네요. 너무 사생활일 것 같아 올릴까 말까 고민했는 데...

언제나 비느를 보면 나오는 감탄사 연발해 주시고...he's SO HOT!!!! (아쉽게 셔츠 벗어졋히진 않았다고 했는 데...)

정말 많은 영국팬 혹은 영국사는 팬들이 화요일에 비느 보러간다고 난리니.... 사진과 후기 볼수 있을 거 같구요.

According to some fans of Rain in the UK, they saw Rain at London Club yesterday (January 23rd, 2011).

In the club, their eyes surely showed open admiration as they looked at him, "He's SO HOT!!!!" (Unfortunately, he didn't peel off his shirt.)

So many of his British fans have gone wild with excitement by saying they will go see him this Tuesday whatever, therefore, many pictures and video clips of Rain are expected to be posted on the Internet.

**It is said Rain is scheduled to be at the London MCM store in Knightsbridge, on January 25th. (Tuesday)

Source : DC http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=rain&no=290931&page=1&bbs= // Facebook group

------------------------------

Rain pic

Fr. DC

credit: as tagged

RainDC.jpg

My dear bbly, I am also curious and luckily I found the answer in a Rain site :D

Thank you so much dear anjjo! Looks quite delicious actually!

Hi Kicia, hahaha- so you like his poodle-look also, huh? Finally......I'm with you here - the 6to5 Korea show I love his hair there, too. Oh, thanks for posting these hands/fingers photos. See how this man got so beautiful hands?

Hi bbly, Kicia is referring to his "poodle-look" hair. Oh, about that fan account - same as you, I find her quite arrogant also upon reading that line.

Kicia, oh, thanks for posting these photos during his 6to5 show in Korea. How I adore that hair, too. Upon looking at him you won't notice that he's not feeling well that day - RAIN is just so professional! That coffee shop photos, don't you worry, because at first glance, I also thought that the person wearing that red hood was him. But, was that really a girl? :sweatingbullets:

Agreed, he has amazing hands! Very sensual looking. :wub:

Hahaha, I was sure you like the hair of his 6to5 concert, there are bangs, no forehead visible and he looks like a 19-old boy. :lol:

No, I don't think that the person with red cap is a girl, that was only me saying that at first when seeing the pictures, I thought it was a girl. ;)

Rain pic

Fr. DC

credit: as tagged

*quoted image*

Ahhhhh, how he can be so handsome? This was during the outside fan meeting last year May or? I think he had his last TV show for BTTB.