Jung Ji Hoon * 정지훈 * 鄭智薰 * (aka Rain/Bi / 비 / ピ) I [Upcoming Drama 2024] Red Swan

Nancyzak

[Jan-06-2011] A video clip showing that Rain has a weakness for little girls, is the talk of town.

e3e700c759ddc5006c27176fb2d88598.jpg

A video clip showing that Rain has a weakness for little girls, has recently been on a community website. This clip shows Rain doting on only little girls on TV or on radio broadcasts or at his autography parties.

In the clip, Rain is seen saying the words through SBS TV's show program 'Strong Heart', "I'd like to be a father who has three daughters and bring my future daughters to preschool every morning. Actually, I want to have many daughters."

Continuing, he is seen asking his acquaintance who is with his son in the corridor of a TV station, "That kid isn't your daughter?"

On a radio broadcast, he is seen planning to coordinate his future daughter's style by mixing really cool T-shirts and jeans with her white sneakers and white pants on, based on Bling style, or by mixing leather jackets with leggings in particular on the day when she is 3 years old, by saying, "If my daughter is born, I'll first make her wear her hair banged and wear a bling-bling necklace with a ring made of pure gold."

At his autography party, he is also seen opening his arms and hug a little girl.

Netizens saw the clip and wrote their comments, "Being born the daughter of Rain would be a wish come true" or "When Rain's son is born, he will probably let out a wail." or "Rain's future wife can do the chores without great difficulty because he must be good with his daughter."

credit to Sports Josun http://news.nate.com/view/20110106n05385

Korean Economy http://news.nate.com/view/20110106n08819

Brief translation by rain bird.

[Jan-06-2011] A video clip showing that Rain has a weakness for little girls, is the talk of town.

*quoted image*

A video clip showing that Rain has a weakness for little girls, has recently been on a community website. This clip shows Rain doting on only little girls on TV or on radio broadcasts or at his autography parties.

In the clip, Rain is seen saying the words through SBS TV's show program 'Strong Heart', "I'd like to be a father who has three daughters and bring my future daughters to preschool every morning. Actually, I want to have many daughters."

Continuing, he is seen asking his acquaintance who is with his son in the corridor of a TV station, "That kid isn't your daughter?"

On a radio broadcast, he is seen planning to coordinate his future daughter's style by mixing really cool T-shirts and jeans with her white sneakers and white pants on, based on Bling style, or by mixing leather jackets with leggings in particular on the day when she is 3 years old, by saying, "If my daughter is born, I'll first make her wear her hair banged and wear a bling-bling necklace with a ring made of pure gold."

At his autography party, he is also seen opening his arms and hug a little girl.

Netizens saw the clip and wrote their comments, "Being born the daughter of Rain would be a wish come true" or "When Rain's son is born, he will probably let out a wail." or "Rain's future wife can do the chores without great difficulty because he must be good with his daughter."

credit to Sports Josun http://news.nate.com/view/20110106n05385

Korean Economy http://news.nate.com/view/20110106n08819

anjjo, thanks for posting this. I think he'd make a great dad in the future. He has been saying this even before that he prefers a daughter over a son. Well, a daughter or a son is surely going to be so lucky kid. His wife in the future wouldn’t be disappointed on him as well. Actually, for me, it’s a good sight seeing a daddy with his daughter. All the best for him! :lol:

Who are the most expensive CF stars?

*quoted image*

On January 5th, TV Report released the data results they’ve compiled from various advertisement and model contracting companies in order to find the most expensive celebrity figures of 2011.

The data they’ve published were updated as of January 2011, and consists of appearance and contract fees paid to singers for year-long contracts.

So who are the most expensive CF stars?

According to the results, Rain and Big Bang were classified under ‘Special A Class’ in the industry, and are both worth $1 million to $1.5 million USD.

2PM, SNSD, Lee Hyori, and 2NE1 were placed in the $800,000 to $900,000 USD sector, while BoA followed at $700,000 to $800,000 USD.

Lee Seung Gi, Kim Hyun Joong, Jay Park, Super Junior, JYJ, Son Dambi, and the Wonder Girls placed at $500,000 to $600,000 USD.

2AM, CNBLUE, KARA, 4minute, MBLAQ, and After School (excluding UEE) are worth a minimum of $400,000 USD. After School’s UEE exceeds that amount.

IU, FT Island, Seo In Young, and SECRET were revealed to have been in discussion for $200,000 to $300,000 USD.

Of course, the true worth of a star cannot be determined by numbers, but the numbers give better insight into the commercial aspect of the stars.

Source : TV Report via Daum

Credits : ALLKPOP

Annsit, so nice to see you here again. Thanks for posting this. By reading & looking at this article, RAIN & BB get the most money. Good for RAIN & this is not a surprise. TV Report divided their results into 6 sections: Stars who earn...

$1 million - $1.5 million

$800,000 - $900,000

$700,000 - $800,000

$500,000 - $600,000

$400,000

$200,000 - $300,000

In the meantime the press is talking about back door listing of JYP through J. Tune. I was a little bit shocked to hear that in the recent years talent agencies have serious financial problems. Stock market is skeptical about investing in talent agencies. JYP isn`t an exception here (also YG). I seems that JYP - because of this merger - will be able to gain a lot of money not only on the raise of J. Tune stocks but also on the fact that his company will be able to be listed on KOSDAQ.

I`m glad cause the more advantages on both sides the more probable that the contract between JJH and JYP was fair.

hahhahahah Willenette who wouldn`t like to know the reason?

Maybe he wants to prove that he isn`t privileged? Or that he is a strong man that is able to go through grueling physical exercise and bear arbitrary and insulting superiors? Or he just beliefs that it`s his duty?

By this decision he will surely avoid harsh criticism from the public and press. And he will not have to sneak into basic training like KDW….

They may choose civil service sector (working at the desk or in the entertainment units etc). Many do so but then they are accused of abusing their celebrity status to do less strenuous job than active duty.

If Rain chooses active duty (and from he`s latest statements it seems that it will not choose Air Force or Navy but Army) many things will depend on his physical condition. The examination categorizes men into seven levels, and people below Level 5 do not have to serve in active duty. For sure he will have level 1-4 (probably 1?), which means 5 weeks of basic training. After the basic training, they are assigned to various posts throughout Korea. Instead of working as a plain soldier, draftees have the option of volunteering for tougher assignments such as the marines, paratroopers, Special Forces, military police, etc. Certain types of alternative service options, such as working as a part of the police force or the firefighting outfit, are also available. Recruits also receive an exam that would determine their specialty as a soldier. This is based on their college major, career background, etc.

I didn't know about this that JYPE wasn't even listed in the stock market but now through the merger it is. Whatever, I hope like you that not only will profit from this but Rain too and that he will get his fair share of this.

Thank you for all the detailed explanations about the army service in Korea. Rain isn't a person to run away from a duty and for sure he isn't a person to pick the easy path, he never did. So if his examination goes well and he can serve in active duty, he will for sure do it. And then I hope the antis and all others who have been constantly picking on him, will keep shut. <_<

I just hope he is careful and doesn't do anything to harm his body in the name of duty and honour! :(

*** Awww....... I was smiling the whole time reading this article yesterday. I think his daughters will be so spoiled by such a father like him. Curious would he be nice or strict as a father? If not strict, it'd be cool to have him as a dad. I'd like to see him try to raise that daughter he dreams on. Whoever is going to be the mother of his daughter is going to be one lucky lady! :lol:

Rain’s fatherly charms and fondness for daughters

20110106_rain.jpg

Netizens on an online community recently put together a compilation video of Rain being a “player” for his supposed daughter obsession which has since become a viral topic on the internet.

During Rain’s appearance on SBS “Strong Heart” during his “Love Song” promotional days, the singer expressed, “I want to live in a house full of daughters so that I can take my pretty daughters to kindergarten every day and buy them nice food.”

In the video, you can see Rain meeting a friend and their child son in the hallway of a broadcasting building, greeting them happily thinking the child was a daughter. In another scene, Rain is seen tightly hugging a little girl at one of his fan meetings, displaying his father-like charisma. The singer also once made a guest appearance on a radio program where he showed his enthusiasm to be father, to the point where he even talked about what kind of fashion his daughter would have.

Fans who watched the video commented, ,”Rain will be a prosperous dad”, “Why am I becoming jealous that he’s obsessive over daughters”, and “I want to become that daughter.”

Meanwhile, Rain recently wrapped up his concert in December 2010 and will endure a shorter break to speed up the filming of his movie, “The Red Muffler.”

20110106_rain_1.jpg

Source: BNT News via Nate, allkpop

What bugs me why couldn't all this cases and lawsuits be solved earlier if it was so obvious that there is no case to start with? Why wait until the end of the year to clear Rain's name and that of his company? I don't get this! Just when the news about merger comes out, Bingo everything seems to be "solved"! <_<

Ok, I take back what I said once to a friend: I don't believe in justice anymore.

Very sad to see Rain's name in this "ranking"! But luckily 2010 is over now and hopefully 2011 will be professionally and privately a very good and lucky year for Rain!

So Rain got even money from one of this lawsuit? Good for him!

bbly, I think fraud & embezzlement cases take time to solve. And I don't think the merger has something to do with the clearance of his name. Good for Rain that he was cleared of those fraud allegations. We just wish this year will bring him good luck. :lol:

'Rain, crazy for daughter player' netizens reaction 'Attentive Father' preview

e3e700c759ddc5006c27176fb2d88598.jpg

Now in his 30's, singer Rain is crazy about daughters.

'Crazy for daughter player' was released on an online community bulletin and has been receiving tremendous popularity from netizens.

In the SBS TV show "Kang Sim Jang" during his comeback with the "Love Song", he mentioned he wanted to live with his daughters, sending them to kindergarten and feeding them delicious foods.

In Rain's "Crazy for daughter" video, it shows him delighted to see a little boy outside in the corridor and asking if he was a girl, and taking a baby girl into his arms at his autograph session. He also drew attention by mentioning his never ending love for daughters and how he would dress them.

Those who have seen his video say, "He's going to be a hardcore dad", "It's good that he is crazy about daughters but why am I jealous?", "I want to be that daughter".

Meanwhile, Rain is taking a break after completing his concert ADIEU with RAIN and is going to get ready for his next movie, "The Red Muffler - 2011".

Source : news.nate.com/view/20... ( Korean )

Translation : Hancinema

11-01-04 Rain @ Y-Star news_Star Move by where 2011

ratoka 2011-01-07 @ rain-cloud.co.kr

credit : ystarchannel 1 @ Youtube

------------------------------------

[01-07] Kim Kwang Min mention rain @ MBC every 1

11-01-05 Kim Kwang Min mention rain @ MBC every 1

credit : DC // Re-up ratoka @ youtube

anjjo, thanks for posting this video clips. Oh, is that RAIN's condo? I saw BYJ's house....construction of his house is ongoing right now - his place is big. I'm sharing this article related to the 2nd clip you posted. :lol:

[Jan-07-2011]‘Kim Kowang Min' took a sauna with Rain yesterday.

201101070959411001_1.jpg

‘Kim Kowang Min' showed off his acquaintance with Rain (his real name, Jung Ji Hoon)

In MBC TV's 'Luck Show series 2' aired on January 5th, ‘Kim Kowang Min' proved that he has an intimate acquaintance with Rain.

‘Kim Kowang Min' and Rain have become intimate since they were in school, but the cast asked ‘Kim Kowang Min' to reconfirm whether or not that is the case.

‘Kim Kowang Min' astonished them by saying on this, "We always go around together. I took a sauna with him again yesterday."

Then, 'Heo Joon', one of the cast, even asked a question that is intriguing to people and raised a laugh, "You could see all the way to Rain?" In particular, it also made the female audience including 'Baek Bo Rahm' Imagine Rain's naked body.

Continuing, ‘Kim Kowang Min' said that he felt glorious by saying, "Rain'll monitor this program I appears on." and, other cast members could not hide their joy upon hearing that, "Is it true that Rain is watching this program?"

Meanwhile, ‘Kim Kowang Min' and Rain played their parts enthusiastically in KBS 2TV 'The Fugitive Plan B' that recently went off the air.

credit to Newsen http://news.nate.com/view/20110107n06483?mid=e0102

Dramabeans has a new header with JJH and LNY:

103b.jpg

Whenever I see it I thank God that javabeans appreciates Rain`s acting in Runaway;-)

anjjo, thanks for posting this video clips. Oh, is that RAIN's condo? I saw BYJ's house....construction of his house is ongoing right now - his place is big. I'm sharing this article related to the 2nd clip you posted. :lol:

Thanks anjjo for the vid.

Willenette: Is it Rain`s new penthouse? So he finally decided to change his housing and move out from his previous house? And now he isn`t a man with a beautiful garden (Come to Play 2010 cough, cough :P )?

Has anyone noticed that Rain isn`t following LJJ twitter account anymore? But he has started to follow JYP...

*** Awww....... I was smiling the whole time reading this article yesterday. I think his daughters will be so spoiled by such a father like him. Curious would he be nice or strict as a father? If not strict, it'd be cool to have him as a dad. I'd like to see him try to raise that daughter he dreams on. Whoever is going to be the mother of his daughter is going to be one lucky lady! :lol:

bbly, I think fraud & embezzlement cases take time to solve. And I don't think the merger has something to do with the clearance of his name. Good for Rain that he was cleared of those fraud allegations. We just wish this year will bring him good luck. :lol:

I am sure he will be a loving, cool but still strict daddy! I am just scared once his first child is born, his wife will feel neglected loooool!

I am just surprised why suddenly this "Rain is crazy about daughers" is making news right now. He has said this a long time ago, we saw him often with babies, mostly baby girls (especially during the 6To5 autograph parties), so it's funny.

I don't know willenette, I have the feeling that all the lawsuits suddenly solved have to do with the merger. :unsure:

Thank you anjjo for sharing! So Rain has moved from his house to a new place?

*quoted image*

Whenever I see it I thank God that javabeans appreciates Rain`s acting in Runaway;-)

Willenette: Is it Rain`s new penthouse? So he finally decided to change his housing and move out from his previous house? And now he isn`t a man with a beautiful garden (Come to Play 2010 cough, cough :P )?

Has anyone noticed that Rain isn`t following LJJ twitter account anymore? But he has started to follow JYP...

I really like this banner! It has no Fugitive pictures but both of them look very good. So dramabeans seems to like Rain, happy about it.

Is it really a penthouse? In that case, fans will have problems accessing it. :D if it's up on a rooftop of a high building. But you are right, there goes his big garden. :P Sure one lady will be disappointed :lol: .

Edit: it is a huge building, almost scary! I wonder if he will move there with his father and sister and if he will keep his house. This looks like an expensive spot after all! And forgive me, not trying to stir anything up here but this isn't the apartment complex where this actress lives (with whom there was a "scandal" last year) JJH or something like this. Everytime Rain buys a new home, people find a link to an actress who lives close by.

Really? Rain isn't following LJJ anymore :huh: , that is weird. Did something happen between those 2 after all? And that he follows now JYP <_< , no comment to that!

But I noticed he is following more ladies than before. Before it was only guys, then there was one girl but now there are quite several. ;)

Guest justblaqcloud

thank God he had some time for rest be4 starting his filming schedule..& bout merger i think this will be a good partnership between J.Tune & JYPE, where JYPE with J.Tune name on KOSDAQ will get many profits from stock exchange & that means they'll get more money to cover all their debt (they spending million of dollars for WG promotions in US), what funny here even big company like YGE & JYPE can't be listed on KOSDAQ, so this prove J.Tune financial structure is better than them, and profit for J.Tune is with JYP name they can bring up their status in K-Entertainment world & JYP will take care the management till Rain finish his MS..so i hope this will bring more positive aura for Rain & his company..

Big Bang’s T.O.P and Shin Min Ah for Full House 2?

January 7, 2011

bk027fp1.jpg

20110107_topshinminah.jpg

Popular drama ‘Full House,’ starring Rain and Song Hye Kyo is scheduled to return for season two.

According to an insider, 김종학 프로덕션 Kim Jong Hahk Productions is currently in the process of producing season 2 of Full House and participating in preparation talks with broadcasting station SBS.

According to a TV report on the 7th, the source further revealed, “For Full House Season 2, the scripts for 3 episodes are already complete. For the leading roles, they’re currently in talks with Song Joong Gi, Shin Min Ah, and Big Bang’s T.O.P (Choi Seung Hyun).“

Because of the popularity of Full House and it’s role on the Hallyu Wave, season 2 has been in the planning stages for quite some time now. However, this is the first time that talks have advanced to the point where conversations occurred with a broadcast station and also detailing on who would star in the roles.

A representative from Kim Jong Hahk Production stated, “Talks are ongoing but nothing is set in terms of airing times, what station it’ll air on and who’ll star in the drama. More information should be revealed near the end of the month.”

What’s also interesting about this potential casting is that T.O.P and Shin Min Ah were rumored to have been dating in the past.

Source: Nate

Fr.:allkpop

Credit:Rain & SHK pic as tagged

*quoted image*

Thanks anjjo for the vid.

Hi Kicia, gosh, I also visited dramabeans blog many times yesterday but I didn't notice this at all - shame on me - Thanks for sharing this. At least, we know that she doesn't dislike RAIN after all. About the place of RAIN, when I was watching the video yesterday I was wondering where it's located.......So, it's at the penthouse? But, I don't think this is new since I heard it quite long that aside from his big house (near SHK's place as well) he spends most of his time in his condo. Unless he transfers again to a new one, that is..... The house is still there - it's actually for his Dad & his sis, Hanna. About the twitter, sorry no idea about this at all..... I really didn't know that he has time to follow LJJ's tweets. :lol:

I am sure he will be a loving, cool but still strict daddy! I am just scared once his first child is born, his wife will feel neglected loooool!

Hi bbly, so, you think he is? We'll wait & see - hehehe - maybe after his MS or (?) time surely flies. :lol:

thank God he had some time for rest be4 starting his filming schedule..& bout merger i think this will be a good partnership between J.Tune & JYPE, where JYPE with J.Tune name on KOSDAQ will get many profits from stock exchange & that means they'll get more money to cover all their debt (they spending million of dollars for WG promotions in US), what funny here even big company like YGE & JYPE can't be listed on KOSDAQ, so this prove J.Tune financial structure is better than them, and profit for J.Tune is with JYP name they can bring up their status in K-Entertainment world & JYP will take care the management till Rain finish his MS..so i hope this will bring more positive aura for Rain & his company..

Hi justblaqcloud, I really like your outlook for being so positive about this merger - that's why, I always agree with your opinion about this. :lol:

January 7, 2011

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

Popular drama ‘Full House,’ starring Rain and Song Hye Kyo is scheduled to return for season two.

According to an insider, 김종학 프로덕션 Kim Jong Hahk Productions is currently in the process of producing season 2 of Full House and participating in preparation talks with broadcasting station SBS.

According to a TV report on the 7th, the source further revealed, “For Full House Season 2, the scripts for 3 episodes are already complete. For the leading roles, they’re currently in talks with Song Joong Gi, Shin Min Ah, and Big Bang’s T.O.P (Choi Seung Hyun).“

Because of the popularity of Full House and it’s role on the Hallyu Wave, season 2 has been in the planning stages for quite some time now. However, this is the first time that talks have advanced to the point where conversations occurred with a broadcast station and also detailing on who would star in the roles.

A representative from Kim Jong Hahk Production stated, “Talks are ongoing but nothing is set in terms of airing times, what station it’ll air on and who’ll star in the drama. More information should be revealed near the end of the month.”

What’s also interesting about this potential casting is that T.O.P and Shin Min Ah were rumored to have been dating in the past.

Hi anjjo, thanks for sharing this. Oh, it's been quite a while since we heard about FH2 & now it's surfacing once again. This was supposed to be out on summer time of 2009. TOP is starting to be very busy also in acting side now. I noticed that a lot of production companies like to cast idols in their dramas. I hope TOP's appearance will be a little longer this time. Actually, SMA will be amazing to play SHK's role..... TOP as RAIN? Maybe interesting? But, SMA is older than TOP..... I just hope the story will be different from the original. :lol:

Related news re Full House 2 -

Big Bang's T.O.P is a candidate for Full House season two cast

Jan 08 2011

thumb_flex-1229619481212700_file.gif

thumb_flex-1229493763525501_file.gif

0337b0da1cec6c5b1c52319ffe60bd70.jpg

Originally starring Rain and Song Hye Kyo, the 16-episode drama Full House received high broadcast ratings throughout Asia, Europe, and the United States. Representatives from Kim Jong Hak Productions recently revealed that steps have been taken to plan and produce season two; three episodes' scripts have already been written.

Company sources confirm that communication with potential broadcasting stations has finally begun. While Full House was originally broadcast by KBS in 2004, Kim Jong Hak Productions is now in talks with SBS. However, a representative stated, "nothing is set in terms of airing times, what station it'll air on, and who'll star in the drama."

According to the source, celebrities have not yet been asked to star in the drama. However, strong candidates include Song Joong Ki, Shin Min Ah, and Big Bang’s T.O.P.

Fr.:koreaboo.com

credit Rain (gif) pics:linh-Rrainvietnam

-----------------------------

Rain and Baseball Player Hong Sung

ratoka 2011-01-08 @ rain-cloud.co.kr

rain.jpg

Guest Sammie277_x

Hi anjjo, thanks for sharing this. Oh, it's been quite a while since we heard about FH2 & now it's surfacing once again. This was supposed to be out on summer time of 2009. TOP is starting to be very busy also in acting side now. I noticed that a lot of production companies like to cast idols in their dramas. I hope TOP's appearance will be a little longer this time. Actually, SMA will be amazing to play SHK's role..... TOP as RAIN? Maybe interesting? But, SMA is older than TOP..... I just hope the story will be different from the original. :lol:

Read from SHK & SMA topics that because of the TOP/SMA scandal before, it's hardly true that they will collaborate in FH2. SMA's agency has received the offer but immediately turned it down.

His appearance in RM is now truly official. Second thing … he has really good connections with army officials;-)

- Rain`s part -

3:38~4:08

I wish you all the best in the coming year.

Movie 'Red Muffler' I'm scheduled to appear in, will be remade sooner or later.

Hope to get a lot of support from you.

Please always be healthy, and I always admire all those who serve in the Air Force a great deal.

Hope you to always cheer up. (Fighting)

Thank you. Fighting !

credit to rokafplay @ Tou Tube

English translation by rain bird.

I am just surprised why suddenly this "Rain is crazy about daughers" is making news right now. He has said this a long time ago, we saw him often with babies, mostly baby girls (especially during the 6To5 autograph parties), so it's funny.

(…)

I really like this banner! It has no Fugitive pictures but both of them look very good. So dramabeans seems to like Rain, happy about it.

Is it really a penthouse? In that case, fans will have problems accessing it. :D if it's up on a rooftop of a high building. But you are right, there goes his big garden. :P Sure one lady will be disappointed :lol: .

Really? Rain isn't following LJJ anymore :huh: , that is weird. Did something happen between those 2 after all? And that he follows now JYP <_< , no comment to that!

But I noticed he is following more ladies than before. Before it was only guys, then there was one girl but now there are quite several. ;)

Somehow I`m not able to see him as a strict daddy towards his daughters… Maybe sons? LOL And yeah… Poor wife :P

My very personal opinion is that his behavior towards little kids is making now headlines cause … someone started to think about his good PR. And I approve it!

Dramabeans has around 100 rotating banners – so almost every time you will visit their site you will see a different one;-) There`s also another one with Bi but it`s rather old:

39b.jpg

I think that not all dramabeans editors love Rain but one of main editors (javabeans) surely likes his dramas (as far as I know `Sang Doo` the most;-)

And yes surely one lady would be disappointed but … from what I`ve heard she has her own really large garden :lol:

LJJ: Fishy, fishy… I`m glad that Rain is now using his twitter very reasonable. If he would stop following LJJ after his twitter controversy the issue would become even bigger. Now nobody cares about it. Girls that he`s following are mostly part of Runaway staff;-)

Hi justblaqcloud! In one we surely agree – I also hope that this merger will bring many advantages on Bi`s side.

Hi Kicia, gosh, I also visited dramabeans blog many times yesterday but I didn't notice this at all - shame on me - Thanks for sharing this. At least, we know that she doesn't dislike RAIN after all. About the place of RAIN, when I was watching the video yesterday I was wondering where it's located.......So, it's at the penthouse? But, I don't think this is new since I heard it quite long that aside from his big house (near SHK's place as well) he spends most of his time in his condo. Unless he transfers again to a new one, that is..... The house is still there - it's actually for his Dad & his sis, Hanna. About the twitter, sorry no idea about this at all..... I really didn't know that he has time to follow LJJ's tweets. :lol:

So you think that it might be his old condo? Hope that there will be some translations soon. His old house is also very near SMA`s house but somehow a lot of people forget about it;-) Wonder if he has left his dogs with his dad?

Read from SHK & SMA topics that because of the TOP/SMA scandal before, it's hardly true that they will collaborate in FH2. SMA's agency has received the offer but immediately turned it down.

Agreed ;) It would be a bad move from SMA agency if they would accept this offer. What`s more I`m worried that all her antis during ALTK days would emerge once again.

January 7, 2011

I don't understand this urge of doing a sequel of a drama that has almost a cult status. Nothing against TOP or SMA, even if Rain and SHK would have acted in FH2, I wouldn't liked that idea. You don't touch something like FH as there will be constant comparisons and a certain level of expectation.

His appearance in RM is now truly official. Second thing … he has really good connections with army officials;-)

- Rain`s part -

3:38~4:08

I wish you all the best in the coming year.

Movie 'Red Muffler' I'm scheduled to appear in, will be remade sooner or later.

Hope to get a lot of support from you.

Please always be healthy, and I always admire all those who serve in the Air Force a great deal.

Hope you to always cheer up. (Fighting)

Thank you. Fighting !

credit to rokafplay @ Tou Tube

English translation by rain bird.

Somehow I`m not able to see him as a strict daddy towards his daughters… Maybe sons? LOL And yeah… Poor wife :P

My very personal opinion is that his behavior towards little kids is making now headlines cause … someone started to think about his good PR. And I approve it!

LJJ: Fishy, fishy… I`m glad that Rain is now using his twitter very reasonable. If he would stop following LJJ after his twitter controversy the issue would become even bigger. Now nobody cares about it. Girls that he`s following are mostly part of Runaway staff;-)

So you think that it might be his old condo? Hope that there will be some translations soon. His old house is also very near SMA`s house but somehow a lot of people forget about it;-) Wonder if he has left his dogs with his dad?

Well, if it's now more or less official about RM, then I will just wait and see and try not to comment negatively anymore. :unsure: I think we might see than Rain already before his MS with short hair, as he will for sure cut his hair for this movie. Wonder when the shooting will start and if his co-actress is still that young lady (I remember I wasn't very happy about the choice of the actress).

Yeah, you might be right, that he will be strict with his sons and spoil his daughters - good man! In my family it was the total opposite: brother was (and is still spoiled) and I always have to fight. :P

Really? you think that there is something like PR after all for Rain? Well, that would be great!

Agreed, Rain is using his Twitter more carefully now. And about LJJ, apparently nobody is disturbed by it, so it's ok.

I hope too we will have some translations about this penthouse news. I thought it's new! So he has his house (close to SHK's and SMA's ;) home) where his daddy and sister and his dogs live. So does this mean that this penthouse is for him only (and maybe his future wife and future daughters).

*quoted image*

from onlyrain

*quoted image*

from RainLove2

I like the 1st fanart a lot, thank you for sharing jinijung! It looks so fresh and I love the choice of pictures.

[News] Actress Shin Min Ah Rejected Offer For Full House 2

2011-01-09

Top_Korean_Model_Shin_Min_Ah_3.jpg

There are rumors circulating the internet about the stars who will appear on the second part of the hit drama series of Song Hye Kyo and Bi Rain's Full House.

Rumor's said that actress Shin Min Ah, Bigbang T.O.P and Soong Joong Gi will take part on the said series. But just today, the agency of Shin Min Ah broke the rumors and said that they already rejected the offer for Full House 2.

According to Kim Jong Hahk Productions, they are still on the planning stage for Full House 2 and there are still no cast nor scenarios to tape. They even added that they are not sure where this rumors came from as there are still no confirmation who will be on the upcoming drama.

Well, the only thing that fans can do is wait for the confirmation and hope rumors will stop now.

Source:Nate

Article by:sukira@dkpopnews.net

--------------------------------

8 Jan 2011 - Taiwan HBO - Ninja Assassin will be broadcast on 9 Jan 2011

首播時段: 2011.01.09 (日) 21:00

重播時段: 2011.01.12(三)21:00

重播時段: 2011.01.15(六)02:25

rain-cb344c177b.jpg

導演:

詹姆斯麥克特格 (James McTeigue)

演員:

Rain(鄭智薰)

蘭德爾杜克金 (Randall Duk Kim)

娜歐蜜哈里斯 (Naomie Harris)

袁瑞克 (Rick Yune)

班邁爾斯 (Ben Miles)

小杉正一 (Sho Kosugi)

劇情簡介

(2009)由韓國天王Rain與娜歐蜜哈里斯主演的動作片,致命殺手與女警探陷入死亡遊戲中,他們若想求得一線生機,只能依靠彼此...。

韓國小天王RAIN主演的第一部好萊塢電影,現代的忍者動作片,全程在德國柏林拍攝,除了電腦特效外,也強調真人忍術打鬥的動作片。

Raizo(Rain 飾)是全世界數一數二的頂尖刺客。他小時候在街頭被Ozunu集團發現,並接受訓練改造成專業殺手。Ozunu集團是一個秘密組織,其存在始終成謎。然而,Raizo永遠忘不了該集團無情地殺死他的好友,所以他脫離他們,驟然消失。

Raizo正在等待,準備展開他的復仇。另一方面在柏林,歐洲刑警組織探員蜜卡柯瑞提(娜歐蜜哈里斯飾)在調查一宗金錢案流向時誤入險路,這個案子牽扯幾起政治謀殺,而且跟遠東的神秘刺客地下組織密切相關。蜜卡蔑視她主管萊恩馬斯洛的命令,探入歐洲刑警組織的最高機密檔案,卻愕然發現那些政治謀殺背後的真相。她的調查使她成目標,Ozunu集團便派出由死亡殺手阿武領軍的一組殺手,打算殺掉她以永除後患。不過,就在蜜卡遭受攻擊時,Raizo救了她一命,但他明白Ozunu集團絕不會善罷干休,除非他們兩人都被消滅。

如今,Raizo和蜜卡在歐洲街頭陷入一場貓抓老鼠的致命遊戲之中。如果他們希望活命,就必須互相信任,並最終打敗無影無蹤的Ozunu集團。

Reposted fr. Rain Germany

credit:Phoenix

----------------------------------

Rain Lotte DFS pictures

2011-01-09

credit: mimi2 blog

11010808537740d1dc2ba78e61.jpg

1101080853cb0ad79ec3969bc9.jpg

1101080853992bd7a69ba471b5.jpg

Well, if it's now more or less official about RM, then I will just wait and see and try not to comment negatively anymore. :unsure: I think we might see than Rain already before his MS with short hair, as he will for sure cut his hair for this movie. Wonder when the shooting will start and if his co-actress is still that young lady (I remember I wasn't very happy about the choice of the actress).

Yeah, you might be right, that he will be strict with his sons and spoil his daughters - good man! In my family it was the total opposite: brother was (and is still spoiled) and I always have to fight. :P

Really? you think that there is something like PR after all for Rain? Well, that would be great!

Agreed, Rain is using his Twitter more carefully now. And about LJJ, apparently nobody is disturbed by it, so it's ok.

I hope too we will have some translations about this penthouse news. I thought it's new! So he has his house (close to SHK's and SMA's ;) home) where his daddy and sister and his dogs live. So does this mean that this penthouse is for him only (and maybe his future wife and future daughters).

RM: Yeah, lastly short haircut! The shooting should start at the end of January…But there might be some delay. About his female co-star according to the latest news we still don`t know exactly who is set to star in MR opposite Bi. His supposed female co-actress (Shin Se Kyung) didn`t release an official statement about participation in this movie.

I was looking at the photos from Adieu concert and who I have found? BokGu;-)

I know that it`s common for him to have some clips from his old dramas/ award ceremonies/ MVs on his concerts but it`s my first time to see something from ALTK.

IMG_0dd306.jpg

cr: DC

RM: Yeah, lastly short haircut! The shooting should start at the end of January…But there might be some delay. About his female co-star according to the latest news we still don`t know exactly who is set to star in MR opposite Bi. His supposed female co-actress (Shin Se Kyung) didn`t release an official statement about participation in this movie.

I was looking at the photos from Adieu concert and what I have found? BokGu;-)

I know that it`s common for him to have some clips form his old dramas/ award ceremonies/ MVs on his concerts but it`s my first time to see something from ALTK.

*quoted image*

cr: DC

First of all thank you very much for the DL! YES!!!

End of January? That is sooner than we think. And interestingly until now there was no official word form his agency (be J. Tune or JYPE). So there is still hope that it could be another actress? Good! blush.gif