Jung Ji Hoon * 정지훈 * 鄭智薰 * (aka Rain/Bi / 비 / ピ) I [Upcoming Drama 2024] Red Swan

Nancyzak

I just hope too his taking risk is worth it! And yes, say every day “Rain will come to Germany in May” and it will for sure work out looool!

Now looking back, I agree 100%: the ratings don’t show the hard work and sweat everybody has given to this drama. Especially their love and passion. I can still remember LNY’s tears during the KBS entertainment news, when talking during the dinner party. I am sure most of them felt like this. And most importantly the wonderful friendships they formed. I am very happy for Rain that he has gained new friends, very happy for him. Yes, LNY has a golden heart, no wonder Rain is so fond of her (she reminds me in this a lot of ISJ who has this kindness about her too and which Rain appreciates very much).

YES! Rain sleeping is just beautiful. But my most favourite sight of Rain is when he eats, nothing is cuter than that.

Hmm, I was thinking that too that lately we didn’t see a lot of material of Rain and LJJ together, only the old stuff. But I am sure everything is perfectly fine between them. Rain is too generous to be take anything bad and LJJ for sure didn’t mean any harm with his twitter.

No, idea which is my favourite part, seriously! Everything was just too cute! Rain’s smile when saying sorry because of the make-up was really cute and I liked how LNY kept on hitting him, and once even with her naked feet. She has become really Jini after all looool!

I think too that GHJ meant there that Rain is soo tall and his stylist so small and that he doesn’t even go down for her. I loved Rain’s smile!

(…)

You just made my day with this GIF!!! You know that??? Ahhhhh, this was a part I could watch over and over again. Would love to know what they were talking and why laughing like this! Unfortunately it was towards the end and the MC was speaking, so we will never know.

Agree on the album: rather having an album for MBLAQ, I would like to see an album of him, a full album!

- Yes, ISJ has similar personality to LNY. There`s something warm and kind in both of them. I really like that kind of features in women. They share this rare ability to make people around them happy;-)

- When Rain is eating (anything) you want to have a taste of it, don`t you? He eats every dish like it would be the last meal in his life LOL He surely knows the value of food in man`s life. Ok, we know that it`s his obsession :lol: I always wonder why he doesn`t have many contracts with food companies. He`s a perfect endoreser for them.

- LJJ: Hope that you`re not wrong in your presumptions!

- GHJ: You are probably right here ;)

- MBLAQ … LOL I`m a really bad noona for them. However while watching Fugitive I enjoyed their `Bang, Bang, Bang`. Nevertheless my favourite songs from the OST are I Like to move It and Gun likes a girl. They all fit the drama so well.

- Last scene – I would also love to know why they were laughing so hard. It`s one of those conversations that we will never be able to hear LOL I still remember Rain`s joke during NA Vip Premiere in SK. Whenever I watch this clip I wonder what did he say to Lee Chun-hee. If you look carefully on the faces of SNSD members that were seating in the next row they were shocked and then started to laugh. Hyori is focused on her drink, LCH looks confused and Han Eun Jung explains something to JJH – that brings both of them to laughter.

Kicia , guess you're right and thanks, it broadens my outlook, exaggeration is the name of the game nowadays, be it cinemas or TV dramas, maybe I was just so besotted with his hilarious natural performance in Full House, that's why, considering also that he was just a neophyte then. :D re CTH's interview, I hope there will an Eng. translation soon.

Anjjo, you may not like it and everyone will understand it;-) I still have problems with Bi`s Love Song MV :phew:

It`s good that all of us have different taste and other favourite dramas with Rain. Frankly speaking, Full House is JJH`s only drama that I didn`t watch at least twice. But I`m glad that other people loved it more than I did and that it made him famous in Asia. For me it`s definitely his cutest role.

Hi Kicia, yes......because she's part of his company. I think he doesn't know RAIN that much since they're not really good friends but I know the latter respects him so much. Remember that time when he tried to visit his resto in Japan while he was there - it's just too bad & sad that BYJ had returned to Korea that time already. :lol:

BYJ was actually talking about his past rumours. He said that there were press releases about his marriage with LNY and he still can`t figure out how on earth reporters made that kind of conclusions as he and LNY are only good friends. Then he mentioned that he`s watching her in the Fugitive. Maybe you`re right that he was actually promoting her LOL

<Eng.trans> Rain & Baekga @ cafe around Ahnguk (December 20th)

(...)

English translation by rain bird.

Thanks anjjo for posting this here.

I love this part :lol: :

I used not to care about Rain at all normally, but I felt something special about him and frantically sent text messages to my friends.

When I`ve read your comment about behaving like mother hen when it comes to Rain I thought about one of my past discussions about it as I noticed the same syndromes in myself. I can criticise his actions but when somebody else does it … I become overprotective. They say that a lioness protects her young. Clouds protect Bi :lol:

About the unpaid wages of the Fugitive crew … It`s sad but it doesn`t surprise me at all. It`s Korean drama after all and nowadays we hear soooo many news about unpaid wages in Korean entertainment. Probably also the staff didn`t receive any penny.

I`m glad the one that brought the lawsuit was LNY. If it was Rain everyone would say that once again he proves that he`s greedy LOL I love the logic of some people…

According to press KBS stated that they will pay LNY wages next month. Will it happen?

Guest kakashi1014

Hi kakashi, Fugitive did well because it was a hit during the pilot episode & the rest were in between of strong & safe. Audience viewer rating has been successful in a way! I hope this drama will be nominated soon. :lol:

willenette....^^

thank you.. :D

I really think it deserves awards ..

i hope that... :wub:

Guest justblaqcloud

After Fugitive what's new for Rain?

I love his smile Everytime he smiles I smile. :wub:

according news from media he'll shoot a korean movie with title "Red Scarf" Rain will be playing the role of ‘Taehoon,’ a fighter pilot, filming will be start in january 2011, & from what he wrote in his twitter he also will play in another hollywood movie & released an album be4 his enlistment to army in the second half of 2011

I would love to know what they talked about when Ji-woo hugged Jini. Why he looked so surprised and backed a bit. ;)

Thank you for sharing!

[Dec-22-2010] Rain's fleeting presence causes the Hongick Univiersity area to be set on fire.

Thousands of people flocked to Rain's fleeting guerrilla date in which guessing his popularity was still smoking,

Rain participated in prerecording "Guerrilla Date", one of the sections in KBS 2TV entertainment news 'Yun Ye Ga Joong Gye', near Hongick Univiersity, from 6pm, last 21st.

This "Guerrilla Date" began near the Hongdae subway station in Seoul City and was done for more than 2 hours, including an interview with him in a cafe near the entrance of the university.

As he made an appearance on the scene, thousands of people came out onto the streets to see him.

It was said that this caused the production crew and his agent's officials to have such a hard time sorting out the mess.

Rain never lost his composure even in a somewhat dangerous situation where there was absolute mayhem when everyone gathered to see him at once.

He kept his composure in the crowd, dancing to the beat of his hit song 'Rainism' while his fans on the scene were singing the song together, which blasted out festive tunes to get the people in a jolly mood, despite the cold weather. He passionately danced to the crowd and was rewarded with an enthusiastic atmosphere.

An official from Rain's agent expressed on the 22nd, "Rain was all touched by the love of his fans even in the cold weather. He'll reward them with his activities which move closer to them."

Meanwhile, Rain'll meet his fans at his 'Adieu 2010! With Rain' concert in Jamshil Gymnasium, Seoul City, upcoming 31st.

credit to Star News http://news.nate.com/view/20101222n08709

Vodeo credit : twitter // DC // Re-up ratoka @ youtube

English translation by rain bird.@ rain-eu

=================================================

10-12-21 4 Fancam - Rain @ Hongik University

Credit : DC + cyworld// RE-UP RATOKA @ YOUTUBE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OFIEo-qXJbo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D42yIJ9bi9M

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pbnX4C7v2RA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TlWshEV0nOU

Yes, there was some masses after all and I think it's wonderful!

Rain visiting a dentist located in Cheongdam-dong.

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

The silence is broken by an awesome picture.

It is said the picture shows Rain visiting a dentist located in Cheongdam-dong, Seoul.

It is like a scene out of a photo shoot even in his general life.ㅠ

By the way, look at the letter, his name 'Jung Ji Hoon' (정지훈) he wrote ㅋㅋ

He still has such cute handwriting ㅋㅋ

**(Details of the date where he came are not clear.)

http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=rain&no=286164&page=1&bbs

English translation by rain bird.@ rain-eu

What like to know what Rain's relation is with this dentist and why a picture like this is taken. :D But he looks cute as ever!

- Yes, ISJ has similar personality to LNY. There`s something warm and kind in both of them. I really like that kind of features in women. They share this rare ability to make people around them happy;-)

- When Rain is eating (anything) you want to have a taste of it, don`t you? He eats every dish like it would be the last meal in his life LOL He surely knows the value of food in man`s life. Ok, we know that it`s his obsession :lol: I always wonder why he doesn`t have many contracts with food companies. He`s a perfect endoreser for them.

- LJJ: Hope that you`re not wrong in your presumptions!

- GHJ: You are probably right here ;)

- MBLAQ … LOL I`m a really bad noona for them. However while watching Fugitive I enjoyed their `Bang, Bang, Bang`. Nevertheless my favourite songs from the OST are I Like to move It and Gun likes a girl. They all fit the drama so well.

- Last scene – I would also love to know why they were laughing so hard. It`s one of those conversations that we will never be able to hear LOL I still remember Rain`s joke during NA Vip Premiere in SK. Whenever I watch this clip I wonder what did he say to Lee Chun-hee. If you look carefully on the faces of SNSD members that were seating in the next row they were shocked and then started to laugh. Hyori is focused on her drink, LCH looks confused and Han Eun Jung explains something to JJH – that brings both of them to laughter.

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

About the unpaid wages of the Fugitive crew … It`s sad but it doesn`t surprise me at all. It`s Korean drama after all and nowadays we hear soooo many news about unpaid wages in Korean entertainment. Probably also the staff didn`t receive any penny.

I`m glad the one that brought the lawsuit was LNY. If it was Rain everyone would say that once again he proves that he`s greedy LOL I love the logic of some people…

According to press KBS stated that they will pay LNY wages next month. Will it happen?

Yes, if Rain eats something, you really want to try it too looool! But you better not take from his plate as he will hate you for it hahahha!

I remember this scene of NA premiere, I wanted to know too what they laughed so hard about. The 2 people on the left from Rain are his co-stars from Full House or?

I had exact the same thought: just glad that it wasn’t Rain who sued first. But I am also not surprised he didn’t do it. It’s not Rain’s personality going for a law suit. The poor guy is used to be sued unfortunately.

according news from media he'll shoot a korean movie with title "Red Scarf" Rain will be playing the role of ‘Taehoon,’ a fighter pilot, filming will be start in january 2011, & from what he wrote in his twitter he also will play in another hollywood movie & released an album be4 his enlistment to army in the second half of 2011

Is Red Scarf a remake of an old movie? What is the old one's title? I'm really curious of the overall plot.

<Eng.trans> Rain visits a dental clinic located in Cheongdam-dong.

rain bird

http://www.rain-eu.com/xe/51319

Rain visits a dental clinic located in Cheongdam-dong.

5284379640_08816bf37f.jpg

Rain, his real name 'Jung Ji Hoon', who had passionately played a character called 'Ji Woo' in drama 'Fugitive Plan B', visited our dental clinic.

I was amazed by his height when I met him real live.^^

Hope that his year-end concert will also end in great success.

**The dentist in the picture with Rain was a former singer.

(The tall man is Rain)

Source : DC http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=rain&no=286164&page=1&bbs=

----------------------------------

Fugitive caps

2010-12-23

4126a7452652cd72f9f1bc2afba604b4.jpg

86584a50d25023998977faf191b38338.jpg

ba5cdd61e49acce638303515058ad705.jpg

e5681d9672b2680fd704a168412e48cd.jpg

a9b9583612b37c9285ee96d1ea6a2f28.jpg

488e5a8a3b4937a3792145106070a036.jpg

0f9e3bc3b657ac5e434b51b32a37344c.jpg

1e6cbe16a930773c6006ffbc8448ac53.jpg

eb871b83c4f0bbe598b49305d9748ba9.jpg

36d7a0cf2f9fbe95947822d0442fdb07.jpg

dfe820d8e729d340a56a93a204118005.jpg

b8cd1c650c74bda19203279b7121d6ce.jpg

---------------------------------------

[Dec-23-2010] Rain participates in MCM event held in the main branch of Lotte Department Store.

26.jpg

27.jpg

MCM's president 'Kim Sung Joo' & Rain

Singer Rain participated in an event hosted by luxury brand MCM in the main branch of Lotte Department Store on the afternoon of the 23rd, where the "Experience of its president 'Kim Sung Joo's becoming the branch manger for a day" was held.

Proceeds of the benefit event go to struggling Yonpyungdo citizens.

Photos : as tagged

-------------------------------------

Rain Visit Korea Year Ad pics

by ratoka 2010-12-23 @ rain-cloud.co.kr

credit as tagged

f1%282%29.jpg

f2%281%29.jpg

f3%281%29.jpg

It was really cute how Ji-woo touched his heart and tried to breath, when Jini turned away. Yes, childish but cute.

Thank you anjjo for sharing!

10-12-23 TV Daily - Rain attended MCM event @ Lotte Department Store

source: tv daily // rainbox625 @ youtube // ratoka

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ayRvxF3KtQk

more pic.

credit : as tagged

*quoted image* *quoted image* *quoted image* *quoted image* *quoted image* *quoted image*

How does Rain always do it to put me in awe like this? So good-looking!

Thank you jinijung for sharing the clip and more pictures!

CJ One Card CF filming location - Macau

2010-12-24

1012220051ae507596f41ac176.jpg

credit: dc

--------------------------------------

Lotte DFS ad at Gimpo Airport Shinhan Bank

2010-12-24

credit: mimi2 blog

1012210652f1e93260faa6da4c.jpg

------------------------------------

Rain Lotte DFS picture

credit : sizuku219 + team jihoon625

10122310480858e14b50a74f42.jpg

90832fd070622cf890aed0f3ab7d9095.jpg

Fr.:blog.goo.ne.jp/rain-love2

OMG Rain is now everywhere!!!! Hope that he will find time for those who are precious for him! Preparations for Christmas Eve are simply killing me;-)

Wishing all Biers and Ji Hoonie Merry Christmas!!!! [Especially bbly, anjjo, willenette, Angel, jini, annsit, Luz, justblackcloud :D )] May this Christmas be bright, white and cheerful and may the New Year begin on a prosperous note!

Rain Lotte DFS picture

credit : sizuku219 + team jihoon625

*quoted image*

Not sure if I have ever seen this Lotte picture, but Rain looks amazing on this one. blush.gif

Thanks anjjo for sharing!

OMG Rain is now everywhere!!!! Hope that he will find time for those who are precious for him! Preparations for Christmas Eve are simply killing me;-)

Wishing all Biers and Ji Hoonie Merry Christmas!!!! [Especially bbly, anjjo, willenette, Angel, jini, annsit, Luz, justblackcloud :D )] May this Christmas be bright, white and cheerful and may the New Year begin on a prosperous note!

Yes, uri Bi seems very, very busy! Since days we have non-stop new material about him. I hope too that now during the Christmas time, he will step a bit back and enjoy those days with his family as during New Year's Eve he will "work" - his concert. ;)

Thank you Kicia! Wishing you and the other Rain-Angels ;) here like anjjo, angel, jinijung, willenette and all the other Biers a wonderful Christmas!

Rain Lotte DFS picture

2010-12-25

credit: sizuku219

1012240925e730664f8e2edb30.jpg

10122409250d23a252e88da26f.jpg

10122409260b22c5d8a0172b07.jpg

Merry Christmas!

Photo/drawing

by raimy 2010-12-24 @ rain-cloud.co.kr

rain%E3%82%AB%E3%83%95%E3%82%A7Xmasaa%281%29.JPG

---------------------------------------

[Dec-25-2010]<Eng. Trans.> Rain's message @ 浙江衞視

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=a_ohsLFBGbg

Hi, everyone. This is Rain.

I want to extend my congratulations on 浙江衞視's 2010 awards ceremony with Seoul City.

It's the most fashionable award.

Are you ready?

credit :玩酷WILL @ tudou // dada @ raincloudhk

Re-up by ratoka9 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a_ohsLFBGbg

Wow!! So many pics! Thank you anjjo for sharing them with us!!!!

Is Red Scarf a remake of an old movie? What is the old one's title? I'm really curious of the overall plot.

We are all curious but we don`t know many details.

Yes, Red Scarf is a remake of the Korean movie of the same title from 1964. It was directed by Shing Sang-Ok and written by Won Yoon-Sa.

Red_Scarf_%281964-South_Korea%29-p1.jpg

Summary of the plot:

Towards the end of the Korean War in 1952 Ji-Sun (Choi Eun-Hee) comes to the city of Kangrueng to find work. In Kangrueng, Ji-Sun meets a pilot (played by Nam Koong-Won). The pilot helps Ji-Sun and they become to love each other. Ji-Sun and the pilot get married, but not long after their marriage the pilot is killed in combat.

Squadron leader Na Kwon-Joong (Shin Young-Gyun) is a brave pilot. He steps in to help Ji-Sun, who is the widow of his close friend.

Ji-Sun, who is unable to support herself, is about to take a job as a hostess for a bar. Na Kwon-Joong persuades Ji-Sun to not take the job. Instead, Na Kwon-Joong recommends to Captain Bae (Choi Moo-Ryong) Ji-Sun as a potential wife.

Ji-Sun falls seriously ill during the time that Captain Bae visits her. With Captain Bae's helps she is able to receive better medical care and recovers. During this time they fall in love and get married. Captain Bae is then injured in battle. Na Kwon-Joong visits Ji-Sun and tells her that her husband is fine. Na Kwon-Joong then leaves on a dangerous mission to bomb a bridge connecting a North Korean military base ...

Source: asianmediawiki.com

The question is how many things will they change in the original script :P From media reports it`s even hard to say if JJH will play Captain Bae role as it`s said that he will playing the role of ….‘Taehoon,’ a fighter pilot, while Shin Se Kyung his love interest ‘Sae Young,’ an auto mechanic :blink: Is Ji-Sun the same character as Sae Young? Maybe they will not only change the names of the main characters but also their occupations (female mechanic? Hmmmmm) and will focus mostly on the historical background of Red Scarf from 1964? And how `an Air Force pilot becomes a true soldier`?

More details:

1. It`s said that the remake will tell of the life and comradeship of various soldiers.

2. It will be produced jointly by Jang Tae-gon, producer of the original movie, and CJ Entertainment.

3. The working title of the remake is "Red Muffler", which may be changed to "Living in the Sky". It`s also nicknamed the “Lee Mi Kyung Project” due to the amount of time and effort the CJ Entertainment CEO is putting into it. BTW: LMK is one of the most powerful and influential people in the Korean Entertainment Industry.

4. It has 10 billion won production budget and includes a scene of Rain piloting his fighter plane in a bombardment of Pyongyang.

5. The film is in pre-production and has gained the cooperation of various military facilities and airfields.

6. It will begin filming at the end of January.

7. It will be directed by Kim Dong Won. As far as I`m concerned he`s mainly known for his documentary movies.

There are still rumors that Rain`s next American movie will be the remake of Enter the Dragon (Awaken the Dragon). :ph34r:

Yes, if Rain eats something, you really want to try it too looool! But you better not take from his plate as he will hate you for it hahahha!

I remember this scene of NA premiere, I wanted to know too what they laughed so hard about. The 2 people on the left from Rain are his co-stars from Full House or?

I had exact the same thought: just glad that it wasn’t Rain who sued first. But I am also not surprised he didn’t do it. It’s not Rain’s personality going for a law suit. The poor guy is used to be sued unfortunately.

Now, when I`m thinking about it more … The only time when he looked really forced to eat something was during Pizza Hut CF (of course making the CF;-)

NA Premiere: Yes, the only one that was missing was SHK. On the seats behind Rain we can see KSA (BTW: I`m in the middle of the reply;-) and CTH. And in the right corner of the cinema you can see Rain`s dancers.

Yes, uri Bi seems very, very busy! Since days we have non-stop new material about him. I hope too that now during the Christmas time, he will step a bit back and enjoy those days with his family as during New Year's Eve he will "work" - his concert. ;)

Thank you Kicia! Wishing you and the other Rain-Angels ;) here like anjjo, angel, jinijung, willenette and all the other Biers a wonderful Christmas!

Busy, busy, busy Bi! As one of my friends once said – he`s not a human. He`s a cyborg;-)

Many Christmas hugs to all!!

[Dec-25-2010] Rain, "I'll serve in the military as an active-duty soldier in the second half of next year. I consider looking after my soul"

Singer and actor Rain said that he would serve in the military as an active-duty soldier in the second half of next year.

Rain appeared on 'Guerrilla Date', one of the sections in KBS 2TV's entertainment program 'Yon Ye Ga Joong Gue' aired on the afternoon of the 25th.

During 'Guerrilla Date' near Hongick University on this day, Rain was filled with emotions as he thought about the past, saying, "It is an amazing place where I spent most of the time dancing, flailing around on the floor in my boyhood."

Rain fully extended service to his fans, giving big hugs to the fans who looked frozen stiff because of cold whether, or giving them his concert tickets as Christmas presents or dancing to Rainism music.

About his dream which is to be the best singer, he said, "I try to go to the limit. I think I'll do everything I can even though I'm criticized."

credit to Star News http://news.nate.com/view/20101225n06246?mid=e0100

Brief translation by rain bird.@ rain-eu

7srl-.jpg

Wow!! So many pics! Thank you anjjo for sharing them with us!!!!

We are all curious but we don`t know many details.

Yes, Red Scarf is a remake of the Korean movie of the same title from 1964. It was directed by Shing Sang-Ok and written by Won Yoon-Sa.

*quoted image*

Summary of the plot:

Towards the end of the Korean War in 1952 Ji-Sun (Choi Eun-Hee) comes to the city of Kangrueng to find work. In Kangrueng, Ji-Sun meets a pilot (played by Nam Koong-Won). The pilot helps Ji-Sun and they become to love each other. Ji-Sun and the pilot get married, but not long after their marriage the pilot is killed in combat.

Squadron leader Na Kwon-Joong (Shin Young-Gyun) is a brave pilot. He steps in to help Ji-Sun, who is the widow of his close friend.

Ji-Sun, who is unable to support herself, is about to take a job as a hostess for a bar. Na Kwon-Joong persuades Ji-Sun to not take the job. Instead, Na Kwon-Joong recommends to Captain Bae (Choi Moo-Ryong) Ji-Sun as a potential wife.

Ji-Sun falls seriously ill during the time that Captain Bae visits her. With Captain Bae's helps she is able to receive better medical care and recovers. During this time they fall in love and get married. Captain Bae is then injured in battle. Na Kwon-Joong visits Ji-Sun and tells her that her husband is fine. Na Kwon-Joong then leaves on a dangerous mission to bomb a bridge connecting a North Korean military base ...

Source: asianmediawiki.com

The question is how many things will they change in the original script :P From media reports it`s even hard to say if JJH will play Captain Bae role as it`s said that he will playing the role of ….‘Taehoon,’ a fighter pilot, while Shin Se Kyung his love interest ‘Sae Young,’ an auto mechanic :blink: Is Ji-Sun the same character as Sae Young? Maybe they will not only change the names of the main characters but also their occupations (female mechanic? Hmmmmm) and will focus mostly on the historical background of Red Scarf from 1964? And how `an Air Force pilot becomes a true soldier`?

More details:

1. It`s said that the remake will tell of the life and comradeship of various soldiers.

2. It will be produced jointly by Jang Tae-gon, producer of the original movie, and CJ Entertainment.

3. The working title of the remake is "Red Muffler", which may be changed to "Living in the Sky". It`s also nicknamed the “Lee Mi Kyung Project” due to the amount of time and effort the CJ Entertainment CEO is putting into it. BTW: LMK is one of the most powerful and influential people in the Korean Entertainment Industry.

4. It has 10 billion won production budget and includes a scene of Rain piloting his fighter plane in a bombardment of Pyongyang.

5. The film is in pre-production and has gained the cooperation of various military facilities and airfields.

6. It will begin filming at the end of January.

7. It will be directed by Kim Dong Won. As far as I`m concerned he`s mainly known for his documentary movies.

There are still rumors that Rain`s next American movie will be the remake of Enter the Dragon (Awaken the Dragon). :ph34r:

Now, when I`m thinking about it more … The only time when he looked really forced to eat something was during Pizza Hut CF (of course making the CF;-)

NA Premiere: Yes, the only one that was missing was SHK. On the seats behind Rain we can see KSA (BTW: I`m in the middle of the reply;-) and CTH. And in the right corner of the cinema you can see Rain`s dancers.

Busy, busy, busy Bi! As one of my friends once said – he`s not a human. He`s a cyborg;-)

Many Christmas hugs to all!!

The way it seems, this movie seems to be almost confirmed with Rain, don't know why! And now reading those details, I am still not very excited about it and hope I will be totally wrong in my feeling about this.

And regarding another Hollywood movie, that will be a remake of a Bruce Lee movie, meaing again something with martial arts, I have 3 words: NO THANK YOU! <_<

Hahahaha, yes I felt bad and almost myself sick, just watching how many Pizza and pasta Rain ate during the making of Pizza Hut.

True, only SHK was missing of this FH gang, kind of a shame.

Rain being a cyborg? That kind of describes it well. ;)

[Dec-25-2010] Rain, "I'll serve in the military as an active-duty soldier in the second half of next year. I consider looking after my soul"

Singer and actor Rain said that he would serve in the military as an active-duty soldier in the second half of next year.

Rain appeared on 'Guerrilla Date', one of the sections in KBS 2TV's entertainment program 'Yon Ye Ga Joong Gue' aired on the afternoon of the 25th.

During 'Guerrilla Date' near Hongick University on this day, Rain was filled with emotions as he thought about the past, saying, "It is an amazing place where I spent most of the time dancing, flailing around on the floor in my boyhood."

Rain fully extended service to his fans, giving big hugs to the fans who looked frozen stiff because of cold whether, or giving them his concert tickets as Christmas presents or dancing to Rainism music.

About his dream which is to be the best singer, he said, "I try to go to the limit. I think I'll do everything I can even though I'm criticized."

*quoted image*

Rain, I am not sure if you can just say: I will go then and at this date. Isn't the government sending you a notice? :unsure: Good luck to him and I hope that the year 2011 will be better than 2010.

[12-26] 10-12-25 Rain @ KBS YunYeGaYunGye_ Guerilla dating

10-12-25 Rain @ KBS YunYeGaYunGye_ Guerilla dating

Credit : rainbox625@youtube

fa36cebcfd114474675aecd8a4cb0650.jpg

--------------------------------------

More Rain Collages & Gif @ Fugitive

12-26-2010

2f338f68047feec6e81c2d973be60ee7.gif

c3fc7abca7fe9ef113784b21720ebfcc.png

22178cb9cca0956b3ff664e4243fb3ff.gif

Source:blog.goo.ne.jp/rain-love2

------------------------------------

[Dec-25-2010] <Eng.trans> Rain @ KBS YunYeGaYunGye_ Guerilla Date aired on December 25th.

rain bird

http://www.rain-eu.com/xe/51483

[Dec-25-2010] Rain @ KBS YunYeGaYunGye_ Guerilla Date aired on December 25th.

~0:08

MC : Here is world star Rain.

0:12

Rain : Please look forward to Rain's guerilla date.

- The crowd occupied the roads near Hongick University because of Rain's guerilla date, blocking traffic for miles around -

0:37~0:50

Rain : It's a very familiar place for me where I spent most of the time dancing at that time when I was wandering around the streets hungry in junior high school.

0:51~0:57

Rain : what's this?

I really like dogs. Thank you for your present, and I'll have it on my wall at home.

1:02~1:07

Rain : The baby isn't crying.

MC : Do you like Rain? (to the baby)

Baby : ( He is a stranger!)

-Baby deserted Rain to go back to mama-

1:09~1:13

MC : You are a real eager beaver who practices and practices.

Rain : I only practice. (laughing)

1:14~1:24

Rain : I practice more than in the past because my body isn't as good as it used to be.

1:33~1:34

MC : Why did you it? ( When woman A hugged Rain right after she came forward)

Woman A : I knew he would hug me.

1:36~2:09

Student A : I just feel on top of the world. I've come from a distant place and met Rain unexpectedly. I love Rain, world star, Bi !

MC : But just what is it about him that makes you fall in love with him?

Student A: He is very sexy from head to foot.

My aunt figures I'm here studying hard, (but I've had an unexpected piece of good luck during break time.)

Anyway, can I do it?

02:10~02:16

MC : What do you want to do?

-Then, Rain gave her a big hug-

Student A : I can’t believe it! Oh, thank you!

02:17~02:27

MC : Do you like Rain? (to Student B)

Rain : She looks just like me ! (She was so excited that she couldn't talk)

-They took a picture together in memory of something resembling-

02:30~

Student B : I've liked Rain since I was in elementary school.

MC : Do you ever go to his shows?

Student B : Not yet.

MC : Because seats tend to sell out quickly ?

02:36~02:44

Rain : I'm scheduled to perform on the 31st, so I recommend coming in on the day.

Student B : Since I have no money, I can't buy it.

Rain : I'll invite her somehow.

-She was a smash hit-

02:50~2:55

Rain : Please put down your contact number (to Student B)

Dear 'Park Sung Hyun's parents (Student B's parents), I entreat you to let her go to my concert. I'll arrange the ticket somehow and invite her.

02:58~03:11

Rain : There'll be a spectacular laser show using 3-dimensional graphics technology in my show. It seems to be very different now than ever before.

03:12~03:22

MC : How do you maintain your six packs?

Rain : I've made 4 six packs, and I need to make 2 more.

I think they will be back to the beginning before my concert.

03:24~

MC : Start!

Fans : (They are singing Rainism together)

03:36

Rain : Thank you.

03:43

MC : Do you like singing Rainism song to Rain's choreography?

Fans : Yeah!

3:57~4:13

Rain : I think it’s been almost 10 years since I made my debut as a singer under the mane, Bi (Rain), and I've actually been singing for almost 8 years.

Fortunately, I think I've never kept on being lazy yet when I look back on the past.

4:16~4:47

MC : You've worked with a lot of beautiful actresses.

Let me play a game of World Cup to look for you Miss Right.

Rain : I really hate playing such a game. They are all good actresses.

MC : Let me play the game for a KBS special to air in Christmas on the guess that they will be all good actresses. 'Song Hye Kyo' vs 'Gong Hyo Jin'. Choose one.

Rain : Do you think we should go through with this even though I'm glad we could meet after all these years ?

Please don't do this. I like all of them. Please finish it in this way.

04:49~04:55

- Rain has actively played a variety of roles in several other films and dramas for a constant change, from a high school student to a private detective, a killer and so on.-

04:57~5:08

MC : Which character do you think is for you?

Rain : I could be just as adept playing a psychopath character.

In the middle of the movie shoot, the director didn't care about my acting because I played the character like I was possessed.

05:10~05:27

Rain : I recently got a physical exam at the hospital, and I've been proven to be physically in my 40s. Exercising and dieting excessively might produce negative result. They say I've simply overworked my body.

5:30~

-Sylvester Stallone tried to cast Rain for his movie, but Rain turned down Stallone's request due to Rain's busy schedule relating to his world tour.-

5:44~6:12

Rain : The schedule for movie Ninja Assassin shoot had already been set at that time, so I promised Stallone that I could work with him after Nija Assassin. After that, I actually visited his house and greeted him.

MC : Can you tell me where the house is ?

Rain : Are you able to know the location because you've never been there before?

Stallone lives in Santa Monica.

MC : Did you go to his house to see him, helped by a car navigator?

Rain : Of course. (laughing)

06:13~06:23

MC :What is your final goal as a singer?

Rain : I try to go to the limit. I'll do everything I can, even though I'm criticized.

MC : Will you do it, even though your six packs disappear?

Rain : Yes. (laughing).

06:25~06:47

Rain : I'll serve in the military as an active-duty soldier around in the second half of next year. I could not be a very good dancer or a singer then, but I'll continue to make every effort as much as I fall behind. I consider looking after my soul, so I don't feel so burdened about it. I'm sure It'll give me a good opportunity to look back on my time.

06:48~07:02

MC : You have only five days left to become 30 years old.

Rain : I can't remember what I've done (laughing and making a gesture to feel as if something burst inside him)

I climbed Namsan to get a view of the sun rise at the age of 19.

07:03~07:25

MC : Really?

Rain : I wished on the sun rise and decided to let everyone in the world know me, when I went up to the mountain top in a difficult situation where I experienced a great sense of loss when my mother passed away on, with my poverty-stricken family background.

07:26~07:38

Rain : Reflecting on what's come before, at this time of my late 20s, I think I've accomplished my dream, so

I'm thinking of climbing up to the mountaintop once again before I'm 30 years old.

-World star Rain who has a bigger dream even though he has already been at the very top of his profession. We always cheer for him.-

Video credit to : rainbox625@youtube

Brief translation by rain bird.

<Update>

Rain said, " I'll serve in the military as an active-duty soldier around in the second half of next year. I could not be a very good dancer then, but I consider looking after my soul, and I think It'll give me an opportunity to look back on my time."

=================================

Rain announces new album + world tour for 2011!

On this week’s episode of KBS2’s ‘Entertainment Relay’, Rain was featured on the ‘Guerilla Date‘ corner and he expressed his desire to serve actively in the military.

“I will be enlisting in the latter half of next year,” announced the singer. With half a year left before he leaves for the army, many are wondering how Rain plans to spend his time.

To start off, Rain is scheduled to release a brand new solo album. “We will release an album and have plans for a world tour,” said his agency. Since 2010 marked a year of films and dramas for the star, Rain wants to focus on his music career for 2011.

Regarding his enlistment, Rain expressed, “I think of it as a vacation. I’m not worried about enlisting. In fact, I think it will make me a better person.”

Meanwhile, on the same show, Rain surprised viewers by mentioning that his current body condition is that of a 40-year-old’s.

“I recently had a health screening, and the results showed that my body age was 40 years old. I’ve been exercising well, but apparently my excessive diet and the overworking of my body has caused it to be worn down,” said the singer.

He continued, “I need to find my six pack again, but I still need two more. I think it will come back by the time I have my concert.”

Source: Sports Chosun via Nate

from allkpop

[Dec-25-2010] <Eng.trans> Rain @ KBS YunYeGaYunGye_ Guerilla Date aired on December 25th.

rain bird

http://www.rain-eu.com/xe/51483

[Dec-25-2010] Rain @ KBS YunYeGaYunGye_ Guerilla Date aired on December 25th.

~0:08

MC : Here is world star Rain.

0:12

Rain : Please look forward to Rain's guerilla date.

- The crowd occupied the roads near Hongick University because of Rain's guerilla date, blocking traffic for miles around -

0:37~0:50

Rain : It's a very familiar place for me where I spent most of the time dancing at that time when I was wandering around the streets hungry in junior high school.

0:51~0:57

Rain : what's this?

I really like dogs. Thank you for your present, and I'll have it on my wall at home.

1:02~1:07

Rain : The baby isn't crying.

MC : Do you like Rain? (to the baby)

Baby : ( He is a stranger!)

-Baby deserted Rain to go back to mama-

1:09~1:13

MC : You are a real eager beaver who practices and practices.

Rain : I only practice. (laughing)

1:14~1:24

Rain : I practice more than in the past because my body isn't as good as it used to be.

1:33~1:34

MC : Why did you it? ( When woman A hugged Rain right after she came forward)

Woman A : I knew he would hug me.

1:36~2:09

Student A : I just feel on top of the world. I've come from a distant place and met Rain unexpectedly. I love Rain, world star, Bi !

MC : But just what is it about him that makes you fall in love with him?

Student A: He is very sexy from head to foot.

My aunt figures I'm here studying hard, (but I've had an unexpected piece of good luck during break time.)

Anyway, can I do it?

02:10~02:16

MC : What do you want to do?

-Then, Rain gave her a big hug-

Student A : I can’t believe it! Oh, thank you!

02:17~02:27

MC : Do you like Rain? (to Student B)

Rain : She looks just like me ! (She was so excited that she couldn't talk)

-They took a picture together in memory of something resembling-

02:30~

Student B : I've liked Rain since I was in elementary school.

MC : Do you ever go to his shows?

Student B : Not yet.

MC : Because seats tend to sell out quickly ?

02:36~02:44

Rain : I'm scheduled to perform on the 31st, so I recommend coming in on the day.

Student B : Since I have no money, I can't buy it.

Rain : I'll invite her somehow.

-She was a smash hit-

02:50~2:55

Rain : Please put down your contact number (to Student B)

Dear 'Park Sung Hyun's parents (Student B's parents), I entreat you to let her go to my concert. I'll arrange the ticket somehow and invite her.

02:58~03:11

Rain : There'll be a spectacular laser show using 3-dimensional graphics technology in my show. It seems to be very different now than ever before.

03:12~03:22

MC : How do you maintain your six packs?

Rain : I've made 4 six packs, and I need to make 2 more.

I think they will be back to the beginning before my concert.

03:24~

MC : Start!

Fans : (They are singing Rainism together)

03:36

Rain : Thank you.

03:43

MC : Do you like singing Rainism song to Rain's choreography?

Fans : Yeah!

3:57~4:13

Rain : I think it’s been almost 10 years since I made my debut as a singer under the mane, Bi (Rain), and I've actually been singing for almost 8 years.

Fortunately, I think I've never kept on being lazy yet when I look back on the past.

4:16~4:47

MC : You've worked with a lot of beautiful actresses.

Let me play a game of World Cup to look for you Miss Right.

Rain : I really hate playing such a game. They are all good actresses.

MC : Let me play the game for a KBS special to air in Christmas on the guess that they will be all good actresses. 'Song Hye Kyo' vs 'Gong Hyo Jin'. Choose one.

Rain : Do you think we should go through with this even though I'm glad we could meet after all these years ?

Please don't do this. I like all of them. Please finish it in this way.

04:49~04:55

- Rain has actively played a variety of roles in several other films and dramas for a constant change, from a high school student to a private detective, a killer and so on.-

04:57~5:08

MC : Which character do you think is for you?

Rain : I could be just as adept playing a psychopath character.

In the middle of the movie shoot, the director didn't care about my acting because I played the character like I was possessed.

05:10~05:27

Rain : I recently got a physical exam at the hospital, and I've been proven to be physically in my 40s. Exercising and dieting excessively might produce negative result. They say I've simply overworked my body.

5:30~

-Sylvester Stallone tried to cast Rain for his movie, but Rain turned down Stallone's request due to Rain's busy schedule relating to his world tour.-

5:44~6:12

Rain : The schedule for movie Ninja Assassin shoot had already been set at that time, so I promised Stallone that I could work with him after Nija Assassin. After that, I actually visited his house and greeted him.

MC : Can you tell me where the house is ?

Rain : Are you able to know the location because you've never been there before?

Stallone lives in Santa Monica.

MC : Did you go to his house to see him, helped by a car navigator?

Rain : Of course. (laughing)

06:13~06:23

MC :What is your final goal as a singer?

Rain : I try to go to the limit. I'll do everything I can, even though I'm criticized.

MC : Will you do it, even though your six packs disappear?

Rain : Yes. (laughing).

06:25~06:47

Rain : I'll serve in the military as an active-duty soldier around in the second half of next year. I could not be a very good dancer or a singer then, but I'll continue to make every effort as much as I fall behind. I consider looking after my soul, so I don't feel so burdened about it. I'm sure It'll give me a good opportunity to look back on my time.

06:48~07:02

MC : You have only five days left to become 30 years old.

Rain : I can't remember what I've done (laughing and making a gesture to feel as if something burst inside him)

I climbed Namsan to get a view of the sun rise at the age of 19.

07:03~07:25

MC : Really?

Rain : I wished on the sun rise and decided to let everyone in the world know me, when I went up to the mountain top in a difficult situation where I experienced a great sense of loss when my mother passed away on, with my poverty-stricken family background.

07:26~07:38

Rain : Reflecting on what's come before, at this time of my late 20s, I think I've accomplished my dream, so

I'm thinking of climbing up to the mountaintop once again before I'm 30 years old.

-World star Rain who has a bigger dream even though he has already been at the very top of his profession. We always cheer for him.-

Video credit to : rainbox625@youtube

Brief translation by rain bird.

Thank you soooo much anjjo for sharing the translation!

I felt mixed feelings when reading this: happiness, sadness and worry!

I liked how he reacted diplomatically to another World Cup with actresses. He did it once during Strong Heart for entertainment and that's enough. Why bothering him with it again?

Rain, please be careful of your health and take care of yoursel.

The part with Namsan mountain made me teary-eyes. Happy for him that he achieved his dreams so far, coming a long and hard way (he for sure kept his promise to his mother). Hope he can do it before he turns 30!