Jung Ji Hoon * 정지훈 * 鄭智薰 * (aka Rain/Bi / 비 / ピ) I [Upcoming Drama 2024] Red Swan

Nancyzak

Guest kate666

BANGKOK PHOTOS (LARGE) BY A_POR (Part II)

These are photos taken by a_por of popcornfor2.com. She didn't put tags on her photos 'cause she didn't want to spoil them but please give the exact credit if posted anywhere else.

img70270in8gk.th.jpgimg70211hp1ps.th.jpgimg70222zl4no.th.jpgimg70236ih8la.th.jpgimg70254in6qk.th.jpgimg70266rf9fw.th.jpg

img70270in4xe.th.jpgimg70284dd7zq.th.jpgimg70290zr0jm.th.jpg

CREDIT : a_por // Bi's Kingdom @ popcornfor2.com

Guest Rayndrop

file9rd.jpg

Rain goes school...... :P

Source: Rainhk.com

Am I right to say that this is the first day he reported to school? I think so right?

Wonder if anybody has actually seen him attend class?

If Bi is in my class, I'd just walk up and ask for a photo together... :D

Yes wloi you are right - Rain does not need to show us his home .. he need privacy..

:D But don't blame me for dreaming... I don't know why I am so interested to know

what kind of deco he likes. What color is his living room, his bedroom....

Does his house has a balcony? Does he has a bathtub? or just shower?

Can't help it wloi.. I am a fan.. a fanatic one.. ^_^

Bam...won't YOU like to know now...So would I. I want photos as evidence...preferably with him in it :P

JYPE's Rainy Day in Bangkok photos

Credit : http://www.jype.com/rain.club

JYPE has posted Beijing concert's clip, but I don't know how to steal it. T_T

Here's the link : http://www.jype.com/club.menu.movie.read.s...essage_id=41556.

th_jyp38200603271617498fr3fn5ig.jpg

i never liked bi in braids BUT when he came out on stage on the last rainy day concert i almost flipped it was like he was saying "yes, this is the last!" now i love seeing him in braids. those kclouds in front of us started jumping up and down and pointing at their hair and hugging each other when they realized he was in braids again :tears:

Guest QtyAngel29

file9rd.jpg

thx for sharin the pic

The Offensive Lip-Sync Clip Here... :angry:

The fateful day KBS's phone system collapsed... :P

[EDIT] I just saw the clip...I think it's the APOLOGY CLIP...:P..hahaha...Somehow, I like this one better

newpicture16bg.jpg

CLUBBOX LINK HERE

Clip: KBS accusing Rain of Lip-syncing [KBS News (23.Mar.06)]

Duration: 40 secs

Size: 16MB

Credit: Sinfully Sweet @ sexybi

thx for sharin

Guest liu_xing_girl

bi with dancer in Phuket, she is the middle one of three girls in the stripping part

d2jm.jpg

from rainhk.com & biwithrain

at least this one's not ms. orange anymore :D just shows he is close to all of his dancers.

Hee...Our JiHoon has been a good boy and good student. So cute...

Rain Goes To Post-Grad Class. Paparazzi Classmates Monitors His School Work

Mun Sang Poh

25 Mar 06

Journalist Zhao Da Zhi reports

Credit: baidu.com// jinlees@soompi

Ch to Eng: Rayndrop

Although Rain is coped up at Kyung Hee University as a student, he is still unable to escape the paparazzi students in school. They are observing if the megastar is studying seriously and reports his every move in the internet. It's a good thing Rain hands in his homework on time like a good student, and passes his exams successfully, or it'll be quite embarrassing for him!

Rain's schedule is fully packed, so it's confirmed he's not going to Taiwan for publicity when Star TV starts airing Ijuksa on 4th April, 9pm. His first movie "I'm a Cyborg, is that ok?" is due to start filming soon, and he will be playing a youth with psychological problems. Due to his high demands of himself, he has asked to go observe at a real mental hospital. This was rejected by his manager, because it is uncertain what kind of a chaos he will create appearing at the hospital. In the end, they got a staff to describe the daily going-ons at the hospital, and asked a medical staff to explain the symptoms of a mental patient, so that Rain can get a better idea.

Rain did not neglect his study even though he is famous, and some feel that this is the best way for him to avoid being enlisted now. He graduated from the music department of Kyung Hee University and successfully got into the Art Fusion Graduate School of the same university last year. Kyung Hee University has many artistes in their student list, so students are used to seeing them around. But Rain's appearance still caused quite a stir in the school. Even when he reported at school in a low key manner with his blue beanie and sunglasses, he was still recognized straight away by a junior female classmate.

i'm soooo proud of Bi!!!! :lol: it must have been so much pressure on him to make it good in class w/ all those eyes watching you. he must really be trying hard to set a good example for others, especially the youth to give importance to education. this kinda reminds me of his YSMM episode where he confessed the tricks he used to cheat on exams :lol:

JYPE Announcement: To Clouds

Source: JYPE// CC// Miky// biwithrain// jinlees@soompi

Kr to Ch: irbi

Ch to Eng: Rayndrop

With a blink of the eye, Spring is here again!

Hi everybody, this is the fans marketing department of JYPE

We've brought you a good piece of news today.

But before we make this announcement, we'll like to express our thanks to all Korean Clouds.

Although Rain has been busy with his overseas activities,

The Clouds in Korea has been giving us your continuous support and encouragement

The time spent with Korean Clouds is often longer than the time spent with overseas fans

For this, we feel sorry.

Hence, to express our thanks to Korean Clouds support

We've prepared a session when there is a lot of time for interaction

We have fixed a birthday celebration for Rain and the Cloud members to meet up.

For now, only Cloud members can participate in this

The activity this time is so Rain and the Korean Clouds can spend some special time together.

Because this activity is especially for official Cloud members

No entrance fee will be charged

We're looking at Rain’s schedule in May for this event

(Will inform everybody again about exact date)

Rain is an Asian star today because of you.

We, together with Rain and you who is reading this at the moment want to have this event with Korean Clouds to have our own celebration together.

For the time we're going to have together, we’re very excited.

This is purely for Korean fans

In order to have more time to prepare so as not to disappoint those who turns up that day

The team will sincerely do our best to prepare this event.

No matter what kind of situation it is, please believe and love Rain

Support him forever, please hold him close to your heart forever

Our sincere thanks to Korean Clouds again.

Thank you everybody.

I was very disturbed when I was translating the JYPE message....

"What do you mean? Just because he's been outside travelling around doesn't mean we get to see him more! For one, he's never even been to Singapore! I had to fly all over the place and pay through my nose just to see him...blah blah blah"

But after pondering about it...well, they are right to do that.

Korea will always be Bi's homeground. Even if one day some his popularity is taken over by other artistes due to nationalistic pride (supporting artistes from their nation over Bi), he will always have his Korean fans. It is very important to maintain that market. Already I've heard one or two overseas fans questioning if his popularity in Korea is still as high as ever, considering he's been away for so long. Personally, I've never been worried about that, neither do I find it relevant to my support for him. I'm sure majority of us are like that, but there are some who are concern about this.

No matter what it is, it is always nice to go home. Korean clouds will always be special to him. That is after all, where he is from, where he took his first step in his career and where he was borned. In short, they made Bi who he is before international fans made him bigger. If a Singapore artiste becomes as huge as he is, I'll appreciate if he shows special treatment to his Singapore fans when he comes home. :)

my exact sentiments. although his overseas fans would surely love to spend more time w/ him, we can't deny the fact that his korean fans will always have a special place in his heart. like what you guys said, when he performs his final act or isn't as popular as he is now anymore, he knows he has his "home cloud" to go home to. it's just a pity that it's exclusively for korean clouds (i, for one, is one among those who wishes he could treat us w/ the same special treatment as korean clouds) :( hopefully JYPE will organize one for overseas fans too coz i bet they love & support him no less than the korean cloud & wants to spend time w/ him too especially on his bday.

I guess this is pics of his house....credit:rainhk

uuactfjto2006032316413984big4s.th.jpg

uuactfjto2006032316425335big0d.th.jpg

uuactfjto2006032316425393big7j.th.jpg

uuactfjto2006032316425420big8l.th.jpg

cool! his house looks nice & cozy. not too spacious i think (maybe because of lots of stuffs/awards he has & the gifts from the fans. he probably should have an attic for those...or maybe a small museum :lol: )

file9rd.jpg

Rain goes school......

:w00t: just look at those girls following him! :lol: can't blame them...if a guy as hot & as popular as bi came strolling by our campus, my eyes would probably be popping out to :P actually, what i'm interested at is to see a pic of him actually attending class. though probably his is some kind of a special class where he can take home his projects/exams & just hand it over when he finishes it.

Guest liu_xing_girl

==============================

stumbled upon this on one of the thread. girls, you might wanna check this out: http://www.asianhunk.net/ ;) you might wanna vote for him too. he doesn't seem to have too much votes when he has the highest popularity in his category

i think Bi is included in their list of Top 100 Asian Hunks & has got the highest popularity rate among the korean hunks category :lol:B)

Unbelievable Bi. nice acting in SANGDOO, FULL HOUSE and A LOVE TO KILL(eventhough I think A LOVE TO KILL is not the movable drama), with a nice voice, a stunning dancesteps, a cute lips and also what a body shape he has. :wub: ....and the house looks so cozy to me too...I've read here he'll be in a new movie or drama rite? when it will be release? Looking forward to it. I still thinks that he looks gorgeous in all his concert...and no wonder he got the highest popularity rate in Asian fans.

Unbelievable Bi. nice acting in SANGDOO, FULL HOUSE and A LOVE TO KILL(eventhough I think A LOVE TO KILL is not the movable drama), with a nice voice, a stunning dancesteps, a cute lips and also what a body shape he has. :wub: ....and the house looks so cozy to me too...I've read here he'll be in a new movie or drama rite? when it will be release? Looking forward to it. I still thinks that he looks gorgeous in all his concert...and no wonder he got the highest popularity rate in Asian fans.

Hi, I love him, too. He's a total performer for me, great singer & great actor. Actually, I haven't seen his first series, Sangdoo. But he's really good in fullHouse. I'm just about to watch This Love to Kill because I've seen in all photos that he's real sexy & a hunk there but I know this drama has sad ending. He died in this series. I love his voice, very husky & manly, the way he dances, very graceful, a very shapely lips & of course, his body. He's very gorgeous. He has a movie, I'm a Cyborg but It's OK & he'll start shooting next month. This film will be released end quarter of this year. I will also look forward to watch this.

Guest dianak

awww. I like his house!! It looks very comfortable... and it's colorful... kinda kidish in a way that makes him even more adorable!!

Hi, I love him, too. He's a total performer for me, great singer & great actor. Actually, I haven't seen his first series, Sangdoo. But he's really good in fullHouse. I'm just about to watch This Love to Kill because I've seen in all photos that he's real sexy & a hunk there but I know this drama has sad ending. He died in this series. I love his voice, very husky & manly, the way he dances, very graceful, a very shapely lips & of course, his body. He's very gorgeous. He has a movie, I'm a Cyborg but It's OK & he'll start shooting next month. This film will be released end quarter of this year. I will also look forward to watch this.

Thanks for the info...I hope this movie is good. Actually he's a great actor as you said ealier but without a good script, it would be wasted.

Guest ladymac

==============================

stumbled upon this on one of the thread. girls, you might wanna check this out: http://www.asianhunk.net/ ;) you might wanna vote for him too. he doesn't seem to have too much votes when he has the highest popularity in his category

i think Bi is included in their list of Top 100 Asian Hunks & has got the highest popularity rate among the korean hunks category :lol:B)

HE'S AT 61% RIGHT NOW!!! :w00t: Man, there are some serious hotties on that thread!!!

Guest liu_xing_girl

HE'S AT 61% RIGHT NOW!!! :w00t: Man, there are some serious hotties on that thread!!!

ladymac, his popularity rate is at 61% but if you vote for him you'll see that so far he only has 4% of votes. :( i think Edison Chen has the highest votes so far if i'm not mistaken

Guest ladymac

ladymac, his popularity rate is at 61% but if you vote for him you'll see that so far he only has 4% of votes. :( i think Edison Chen has the highest votes so far if i'm not mistaken

True, but he's still in the top 10 of ALL ASIAN men :w00t: (unless I read it incorrectly :mellow:)

Ok, so I'm watching Sang Doo, (which I had stopped watching 'cause I didn't like it), and I'm liking it much more now. It's weird seeing BI with that hair though, since he's had long hair for awhile now. I'm up to episode 6 :) I really like the girl; there's something about her eyes that is really pretty :)

Lady - Most of frens said exactly the same, not just them - I too think (about SD) - You would find SD much much much

interesting after you watched FH. After watchin FH - I decided to watch SD again (after I really really really fall in love with YJ)..

And I enjoyed it much better the second time round....

Aih - Weird we I can see who's online.. :(

Guest ladymac

Lady - Most of frens said exactly the same, not just them - I too think (about SD) - You would find SD much much much

interesting after you watched FH. After watchin FH - I decided to watch SD again (after I really really really fall in love with YJ)..

And I enjoyed it much better the second time round....

Aih - Weird we I can see who's online.. :(

Bori's mother's hair......... :lol::crazy: :excl: I must say, I really DON"T think Bori is a cute looking child :mellow: Sorry everyone.

Bam - click on the soompi birthday thing, she said she removed the whatever-it-was that allowed us to see who was online. Kind of a bummer, eh? :(

Guest charissejeong

Bori's mother's hair......... :lol::crazy: :excl: I must say, I really DON"T think Bori is a cute looking child :mellow: Sorry everyone.

Bam - click on the soompi birthday thing, she said she removed the whatever-it-was that allowed us to see who was online. Kind of a bummer, eh? :(

FINALLY!

I thought it was only my sister and I who did not find Bori cute AT ALL. Maybe its not the kid's fault, but seeing SD give so much attention to her is annoying--it must be a woman thing. If Bori was a cute boy, I wouldn't mind as much. :lol:

Guest dangdut_asik

file9rd.jpg

Rain Ya HaKyO GaJa!!!!

he has bodyguards with him on campus 24/7?

oh my... I wish there was somebody as hot like uri Bi in my college... the guys in my uni---> :tongue2: *sigh*

I don't know how the lucky female students who are in the same class as Bi can be able to concentrate.. I'd be drooling non-stop :P

Guest ladymac

FINALLY!

I thought it was only my sister and I who did not find Bori cute AT ALL. Maybe its not the kid's fault, but seeing SD give so much attention to her is annoying--it must be a woman thing. If Bori was a cute boy, I wouldn't mind as much. :lol:

HAHAAHAHAAA!! I agree. :lol:

Rain Ya HaKyO GaJa!!!!

he has bodyguards with him on campus 24/7?

oh my... I wish there was somebody as hot like uri Bi in my college... the guys in my uni---> :tongue2: *sigh*

I don't know how the lucky female students who are in the same class as Bi can be able to concentrate.. I'd be drooling non-stop :P

I think he HAS to have those bodyguards now......which I think is sad. :tears: If I got to sit next to him in class........OMFG!!!!!!!!!! I'd be infatuated7ap.gif then dribble0st.gif I would flunk!