Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

sansan

Eddie Peng

i like him in a ponytail lol, i was just thinking how he needed a thread n i guess he's had one

yeah, i loved him in chinese paladin but i couldn't stand ah nu :-x

omg, he was so cute in CP and I loved their relationship, it was so cute. I enjoyed them more then the main chracters, LOL.

hello,sang_woo_always!^ im so glad to meet another supporter of Eddie here in soompi!^

and since you also love Ethan,i'm sure you'll be thrilled to watch their movie,Exit No.6!^ i think

it would be shown this month,too,so i hope ou can watch the movie? :w00t: because i'm alreay excited

for the movie to be released on DVD. :lol: anyway,i haven't heard about his new series with Esther now. :unsure:

but i saw some pics from Sina about the series,i already posted those in the previous pages.^

aww...very sweet of u...and YES ofcourse I'm going to watch Exit No.6...I can't wait to see it...especially because i love eddie and ethan...and thanks for telling me...i saw those pics a long time ago...i was just wondering if there were any new ones since it's been a while...but thanks anyways...=]

aww...very sweet of u...and YES ofcourse I'm going to watch Exit No.6...I can't wait to see it...especially because i love eddie and ethan...and thanks for telling me...i saw those pics a long time ago...i was just wondering if there were any new ones since it's been a while...but thanks anyways...=]

no prob!^ i'm sOo excited bout the movie!^ according to Eddie in his blog,Exit No.6 would be relased on May 11! :wub:

i like him in a ponytail lol, i was just thinking how he needed a thread n i guess he's had one

yeah, i loved him in chinese paladin but i couldn't stand ah nu :-x

i second to you!^ i love his hair in Chinese Paladin! :wub:

lol. no matter how cute Ah Nu is,i also don't like her.^

omg, he was so cute in CP and I loved their relationship, it was so cute. I enjoyed them more then the main chracters, LOL.

hello,win! yeah,it was always refreshing to see them after watching KY,LE,and YR.^ :wub:

Young Warrior pics! :wub:

PDVD_020.jpg

PDVD_021.jpg

PDVD_022.jpg

PDVD_023.jpg

credits bitbit