Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

sansan

Eddie Peng

yeah! he is! :P

God,you guys heard about Wei Lun's death? one of the AF memeber mentioned in WL's thread in AF that she had a crush on Eddie. they were co-stars in Scent Of Love. such sad news...

Wei Lun and Eddie

b1065485.jpg

I love him since Love Book! :blush:

But I heard he's now Jolin's rumored boyfriend.... :ph34r:

yeah,i heard that they were seen in Lodon walking together. but i'm not really sure if they are a couple now. i honestly don't like her for Eddie. i want him for another girl. and i want Jolin for Lee Hom. :ph34r:

This guy is so cute, in chinese paladin i was focusing more on his and a nu's story more than the main couple (even though the main couple is still cute), tang yu in chinese paladin is the most cutest perfect sweet guy ever *sigh*, the MV links are great, he's so cute *pinches cheeks*

This guy is so cute, in chinese paladin i was focusing more on his and a nu's story more than the main couple (even though the main couple is still cute), tang yu in chinese paladin is the most cutest perfect sweet guy ever *sigh*, the MV links are great, he's so cute *pinches cheeks*

yeah! they're loveteam are even more exciting with XY,LE,YR couple. :P Tang Yu is so adorable. i wonder if there is someone like him in real life. :D

i went to high school with him. in the year book, he's under "edward" =P

yeah,i heard about it,too. :) is he cute in his year book? lol. someone said he looks better before. i dunno. but yeah,i see some of his pics when he was still young and i find him more manly right now. i describe him before as cute but now,gorgeous. lol. :D

he's childhood frens with angela??

kool.

i loved his braids in the series.

that really caught my eyes....

and then his big bubbly eyes.

his adorable.