Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

sansan

Eddie Peng

I like him a lot!!!...just never knew his name...lol...but does anyone know ah nu's name????...real name????..

it's Esther Liu Ping Yan. :P

^ I think Ah Nu's real name is 劉品言

Omgosh I loveeeed him in Chinese Paladin he was soo cute.

I found a wretch album full of his pictures

http://www.wretch.cc/album/eddie0324

too bad,i couldn't upload all of his pics there in wretch. :sweatingbullets:

20070101002949sw7.jpg

Wow, he looks different compared to the last time I've seen him.

I've only seen one of his series which is Ai Qing Bai Pei Shu, the one where he's acting with Rainie Yang and Shawn Yue. :D

Wow, he looks different compared to the last time I've seen him.

I've only seen one of his series which is Ai Qing Bai Pei Shu, the one where he's acting with Rainie Yang and Shawn Yue. :D

yup! and his hairstyle in AQBPS was long and sometimes curly. :sweatingbullets: good thing he has changed that eventually. i am so inlove with his new style right now.:P

U1345P28T3D1054047F329DT20060418154.jpg

U1345P28T3D1054047F328DT20060418154.jpg

U1345P28T3D1054047F358DT20060418154.jpg

i luv him in Shao Nian Yang Ja Jang and of course chinese paladin!!! i was soo sad when he died in shao nian yang ja jang!! i actually cried... i hope he has a new series out soon!! and thanks for all those pics!!

i luv him in Shao Nian Yang Ja Jang and of course chinese paladin!!! i was soo sad when he died in shao nian yang ja jang!! i actually cried... i hope he has a new series out soon!! and thanks for all those pics!!

wow,yoonni! glad to have known another Eddie fan here. :D yeah,it was so sad that he died in SNYJJ! i hate those stupid arrows! lol. btw,he actually have a new series entitled Liao Zhai 2 with Esther Liu. :P

U92P28T3D1015881F326DT20060314195816.jpg

playingcard12hj4.jpg

Yes, I prefer Tang Yu and Ah Nu more than Ling'er and Xiao Yao. They're so cute together even though Ah Nu can be annoying sometimes. His undying affections/love for her was incredible.

Eddie's cute but he's not that famous. His pouting pic: hahah awwww

wow,yoonni! glad to have known another Eddie fan here. :D yeah,it was so sad that he died in SNYJJ! i hate those stupid arrows! lol. btw,he actually have a new series entitled Liao Zhai 2 with Esther Liu. :P

yay! Esther and Eddie together again! I will be on the look out for it.

he went to my highschool :mellow:

my friend used to have the biggest crush on him...

but yeah, he's cute. i think he was better looking then though maybe it's just me :mellow:

wow,really? i think he's even cuter now. especially with his new hairstyle. :D